1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Drugs.

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by bear, Jul 13, 2009.

1. LoveDensity

LoveDensity

I drink alcohol on avg once-twice a month. I just love the feelin of gettin high and saying whatever I like with the knowledge that people think your bs-ing. I also love gettin drunk with friends.

I smoked weed around 3-4 times because my friend got them for some parties I went to and hey why not to have some fun.

I dont smoke cigs much, probably 5-6 times and not addicted to it. I only smoked cause I was drunk and didn't give a shiet, also if i get pissed.
  2. Articuno64

Articuno64 1 to 63 were taken
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

seems pretty clear that mani wears the panjabi in this relationship! :cloud:
  3. narwhal

narwhal

i smoke weed from time to time. when it's around, i don't go out looking for it or anything.
    i tried some vicodin for fun and it wasn't really.
    and allerclear for allergies.
  4. Kryuell

Kryuell

heh... I was attracted straight to this forum and there's a good reason why..

I drink and smoke weed pretty often, but I wouldn't say i'm a total addict. I don't go crazy if I don't get my "fix", I just smoke it and drink beer socially really, like at parties or just hanging out with mates. I smoke ciggerettes quite a lot. I've sniffed coke quite a few times, but I just eventually stopped taking it, as it left my nose feeling very sore and weird. I have tried ecstasy, I've taken literally 6 ecstasy pills in my life (the Smileys)

Keeping the habit is very expensive. I usually get a 20 pack of ciggerettes in two days, or buy a 25gram pack of tobacco instead. I spend about 30 pounds on beers and vodka a week, and I normally buy just a 10 bag of weed (for those who don't know a 10 bag cost 10 pound, hence the name)

I've considered quitting weed, but I actually enjoy it. It isn't just a never ending addiction i'm trying to feed (I know what it feels like, I've been there before) but I actually enjoy the feeling of being high, so I just don't want to quit.
  5. ferron

ferron

i'm a social drinker, and have tried various substances in the past but have never used any of them more than once (in fact, i don't recall having used anything since i jst turned 19)
  6. Bomberman

Bomberman

I did smoke A LOT of clove cigarettes (Sampoerna and Gudang Garam), mostly because of their taste, I didn't like to smoke any other and I stopped with it 4 years ago.
    I'm a social drinker too, mostly on parties, but never until crash.
    And I never used any illegal drug, some friends do it but from seeing them is not something that I want.
    As for medical drugs, I don't get any unless I get REALLY sick.
  7. Thomas 777

Thomas 777

I wish you could say that to some of the guys in my class, they do it all the time, even in class and deal out to younger kids.
    As for me, I don't take any drugs except for some alcohol if you call that a drug.
  8. Xaqwais

Xaqwais

I take Lexapro, which is a depression drug.

But I take it for migraines, go figure.
  9. HotGarbage

HotGarbage

I take quite a few drugs for health reasons (chronic lyme), but have never taken any extraneous drugs and don't plan to.

The only drug really pertaining to the discussion that I'm on currently is hydrocodone, a potentially addictive pain killer. I personally react very strongly to it, with it making me feel very "happy" and content among other things. As such I'm just prudent with how I use it. I only take it when absolutely necessary and use half the recommended lowest dose, though rarely that doesn't cut it.

I find it kind of funny that in addition to it being potentially addictive it's also freaking delicious xD. It probably would have been more prudent to make it taste disgusting lol.
  10. Shnitzelkopf

Shnitzelkopf

I mainly drink alcohol at parties and stuff, but I do smoke mini cigars on occasion (colts or captain blacks) when I'm with friends that smoke them too. I have tried cigarettes, and I did like the feeling when I smoked them, but I figure I'll just stop now to save me later in life lol.

I haven't tried weed yet, but I'd be open to it. I'm pretty sure my cousin is bringing some to my house in a few weeks. Should be a good time. I don't intend to try any hard stuff, like snorting or pills or something.

Oh, and I drink coffee. Black. I'm one hardcore bizzatch.
  11. cloud

cloud groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnus

mani was a bitch
  12. Llama

Llama

I smoke weed around 3-4 times a week, during the summer, but usually during the school year I only smoke around once every 2 weeks. It depends on how much i'm around it. As far as other drugs go, I wouldn't mind trying ecstasy, and I don't know why but I still have never gotten drunk in my life, It's not like i'm opposed to it, I usually just either see an advantage in being sober, or I get high.
  13. Articuno64

Articuno64 1 to 63 were taken
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

say it aint so man, what happened?

EDIT: To keep this on topic, I don't do any drugs but I drink alcohol sometimes.
  14. Random Pizzaman

Random Pizzaman

Tylenol is my best friends (and the occasional sleeping pill, insomnia is a bitch)
    Nothing else, otherwise.
  15. bear

bear

At the time of posting I was busy.

But all I really get into is drinking and smoking weed.

Weed is funny people always get so caught up and smoke too much and lose a lot of money and get into dealing and stuff.

Theres a brief period where a lot of people tend to binge eat and sleep a lot and smoke way too much. Once you've slightly adapted to it its great.

I usually buy in bulk with a few friends and set some aside to sell to pay back about a third of the price for the next purchase.

The days I skate i'm usually up early and out all day so I dont smoke but other than days I skate or I'm spending time with family. I usually smoke with some friends and hang out and I usually end up on photoshop or editing footage or painting. I like weed.
  16. Angry Chair

Angry Chair

C12H22O11.

Can't get off the stuff.
  17. Warthog

Warthog
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

There is some random depression medication I've decided not to take anymore.. I go threw mad depression sometimes but not enough to make me want to take this crap all the time. I'll have to get the name later and update this post.

I used to drink Alcohol probably 2-3 times a week, although I stopped after I found myself actually wanting more, so I said fuck this shit. I'm paranoid getting addicted to drugs/alcohol because my Dad is a huge addict. I just dont want to end up like him. I tried Marijuana once but that was pure social pressure and I did it just so I wouldn't get bugged. Sad but true.

one thing I can say though, I never bought alcohol or weed (no job anyways... LOL) and I never touched tobacco.. and dont plan to.
  18. ferron

ferron

stop being a wuss. c6h12o6 is just so much better.
  19. Altmer

Altmer rid this world of human waste
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

fuck you guys I prefer C2H5OH
  20. cloud

cloud groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnus

we broke up like a month and half ago. i started dating sami and she's cool.

she makes me not do stuff.
  21. Carl

Carl or Varl
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

a requirement for cloud's gfs is that their name must end in i.
  22. QuickDraw

QuickDraw

i smoke a fair amount of pot, probably about half an ounce a week, maybe a bit less. one of my good friends grows his own stuff and lets me buy at 10$ an oz :toast:
  23. Llama

Llama

10 dollars and ounce? Fuck man, you can basically just take a gram of that sell it to some random for 20$ and goddamn you've paid your ounce off and have enough for a second ounce. Like I said before I don't smoke too often, so this for me would be like 10$ for about a month to 2 months of weed.

Lucky.
  24. Xaqwais

Xaqwais

We should preserve this thread to show how bad ass pokemon players are to people who think it's kiddish.
  25. Xia

Xia aka Lone Gansel
    is a Contributor Alumnus

I've gotten into smoking weed lately, but never more than once every other weekend or so. It's weird for me, though, because I don't like alcohol, and that is the main thing consumed by my high school friends. Beer Pong is so overrated it isn't funny. =P

EDIT: Xaqwais, imho using recreational drugs doesn't make you a bad ass. Sure, it's fun, but in the end it's still immature and irresponsible. If I had to show this thread to other people, I can't say I wouldn't feel a twinge of embarassment.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)