1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Drugs.

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by bear, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Greenisgood18

Greenisgood18

@vespa

...10 dollars an ounce...? You sure you dont mean g :l

Thats pretty fucking good, what strands he growing?
  2. UberMunch

UberMunch

This thread kinda feels like everyone is either bragging about doing a bunch of drugs but trying to come off all cool and nonchalant, or telling everyone about their medical or psychological issues and what they take for them.

i don't want to do that, but it was interesting reading through this thread.
  3. akuchi

akuchi chaos's bitch

I'm not sure listing what drugs you've taken is bragging. It's just something you've done, really. "I've taken drugs." "I've eaten pizza." Neither are really that bragging.
  4. bear

bear

No one really seems like they have come off bragging. A lot of people take drugs and some of them are here and just talking about it.
  5. The Plant

The Plant

Me and a friend are both really into Surrealism (Pink Floyd, The Holy Mountain, Jean Jean Cocteau, Giorgio de Chirico beng Favorites). So we figured i would be fun to take a bunch of shrooms and LSD. It basically was except I sometimes don't take drugs well and get really depressed (I was cursing at the screen on shrooms durring the Hangover.) I think we are taking acid next eek which I've never done. Any suggestions from people who have.
  6. Brocks rock hard cock

Brocks rock hard cock

Any recreational drug that isn't Alcohol or weed is just dangerous. Personally I think that marijuana is far less dangerous than alcohol except that it fucks your lungs up, whilst alcohol fucks up your liver. If you use a bong then it's much less dangerous.
  7. UberMunch

UberMunch

ok ok, maybe its not bragging. i guess i was just in a sour mood when i posted that.

i don't want to come off all snobby like i am "above taking drugs" or something. hell, i use "drugs" too. i'm just not really proud of it, because i think using drugs (at least for me) boils down to much deeper social and psychological problems.
  8. LoveDensity

LoveDensity

shrooms?LSD? wtf that is just hardcore and stupid. LSD and Shrooms are just too much.. which shortens your lifespan like hell. I don't want to judge your ways because hey.. many great people has done drugs like those and succeed.
  9. Llama

Llama

Enlighten me on the ways in which these drugs, "shorten your lifespan like hell". I'm not calling you out or anything, I've just never looked into these drugs, and I'm curious about the negative health effects.
  10. Oddish On Fire

Oddish On Fire

Since it feels like time is slowing down when I take them, I'd say it's an even trade :)

"I don't want to judge your ways"
    and then
    "that is just hardcore and stupid"

rofl

Also, whoever gets 10 bucks an ounce is the luckiest man alive. I pay 10 for a dime... I would so sell if I was getting an ounce for 10.
  11. Lord Jesseus

Lord Jesseus

So like... the majority of people here appear to be junkies to some degree. Oh dear...
  12. Oddish On Fire

Oddish On Fire

You appear to be misinformed to a much larger degree. Perhaps this thread isn't for you?

Casually using drugs does not make you a "junkie." Being addicted to them makes you a junkie. Luckily, Marijuana lacks addictive properties, so I should be fine. Were you not told that in Health Class? Plus, I don't think this thread was intended to start a drug debate.

EDIT: I mean to imply physically addictive.
  13. capsfan19

capsfan19

After taking a year of organic chemistry drugs are pretty fascinating--their chemical composition, atom orientation and whatnot. However i feel like this isn't what the thread is about

Anyways, can you imagine the thought of legalizing marijuana? We can do so much with cannabis--making rope, clothes, use it to alleviate glaucoma, you can even make milk out of it! Yet the cotton industry and have the government in a choke hold, because if weed is legalized than they're going to get outcompeted...and this isn't even mentioning the impact it will have on all the drug cartels.

Legalizing marijuana, anyone?
  14. LoveDensity

LoveDensity

Lifespan wasn't necessarily the best word. Let just say it has the potential to mess yourself up real bad. Problems can occur like the amount you are taking at one time and over time. At one time, if you overdose on LSD, you can cause some damage to your organs like your heart, brain, etc. Chronic use of LSD can cause stress-level depression which can put alot of strain to your body. Shrooms just messes your head up and can cause you to go insane.

Yea.. I didn't want to judge him, but I felt like i had to do it to show some awareness.
  15. Mountain Dewgong

Mountain Dewgong

Not to mention if you aren't experienced and you try to find your own in some random forest after heavy rain you could kill yourself.
    There is a type of highly toxic mushroom that looks extremely similar to the ones you want to get high off, so be careful kids and know your 'shrooms!
  16. Not Scicky

Not Scicky

All I've done as far as recreational drugs go is alcohol and pot, not so much a fan of alcohol, but I dig pot so much...

I'd try mush, acid, anything else that's natural (I'm aware acid isn't natural but whatever), but I don't want to go much deeper than that, my family has deep psychological problems such as depression and schizophrenia, and even taking weed is risky for me @_@

@LoveDestiny: Any drug can cause you to go insane, but yeah, shrooms are dangerous if you don't know your shit...

As for LSD, that's what triggered my aunts schizophrenia, not touching that shit with a 50 foot pole...

@LitlMC01: Marijuana lacks addictive properties? That's bullshit, maybe it's not physically addictive, but
    you can get psychologically addicted to the feeling of being high.
  17. Oddish On Fire

Oddish On Fire

I meant to imply that it is not physically addictive. I'll edit and rephrase :)

But personally, I find physical addiction and psychological addiction to be much different, as physical addiction is typically much harder to overcome since it normally comes with a psychological addiction too. For instance, sometimes I crave smoking pot, but I don't go through withdrawl if I decide not to, and I have the willpower to simply not do it.
  18. The Plant

The Plant

I don't know if you are joking or not. But who would actually try to find toxic mushrooms in a forest to get high. That really does sound a tad dangerous. Also I live on Staten Island so there are not many forests from which to gather.

Regardless I have smoked maybe 10 ciggarettes. It never really felt good to me. And I never really saw the point of using stuff if it doesn't actually get me high. I know some people say it makes them feel good or energetic but they really never did anything for me so I guess thats probally why I don't smoke them. Which is unfortunate becausesmoking has a lot of social benefits but whatever.
  19. capsfan19

capsfan19

True statement: anything in the Amanita genus will be death to you--however, you shouldn't be looking for mushrooms in the wild in the first place.

Has anybody tried salvia? It is a legal hallucinogen, however the trips are really short and can be really fucked up. I've never tried it, but if anyone has I would like to hear your experience with it.
  20. Snorlaxe

Snorlaxe 2 kawaii 4 u
    is a Contributor Alumnus

is pokemon a junkie game? xD

Thats a real question, by the way.
  21. Oddish On Fire

Oddish On Fire

Everyone I know who has tried it raves about how they discovered themself, the universe, etc. However, I tried it this week and I was quite disappointed. All I got was the same kind of high as pot with a little bit more energy. I was expecting some sort of experience and only ended up with fifteen minutes of that. However, I would say that you should try it if you're interested, as everyone else has good luck with it.
  22. QuickDraw

QuickDraw

i got him his seeds and helped him set up his closet grow room. he does not sell to anyone besides me and i got him the seeds for 10$ so its not like he is losing any money haha. as for the strain i know its an indica but i don't know specifically where it comes from. strain names are pretty much bullshit anyway, everybody names their own so you never really know what it is unless its like white widow or ak47 or other big names like that, and even then there isnt really any way to be sure unless you watched the guy harvest it. and yes, i did mean an ounce.

anyone who says marijuana isn't addictive is dead wrong, it may not be physically addictive but its definitely mentally addictive. i know i start craving some dank green if i havent toked in a week or more

also, salvia is kind of interesting and you have to get the more potent stuff to experience anything. i got 80x at my local headshop and it was pretty cool. you have to use a really hot flame as well. butane torch lighters work really well. i don't really enjoy hallucinating/ hallucinogens because i have a really active imagination and weird shit always happens to me, though going to the opera after eating some shrooms was a great idea....
  23. Styx

Styx

Amazing how similar that is for me... i smoke weed daily and have tried LSD,mushrooms,Ex, nothing to hard( only did LSD once and i freaked for some reason) But i did 2 hits my first time which was stupid..

My fathers side(My dad smokes with me) is Full of psychological problems such as Schizophrenia ,depression, and other things but the only one i EVER seem to notice is Depression which im sure everyone feels sometimes

Anyway as far as drugs go kids Stick with weed an maybe mushies but i woudnt do anything more than that...Lol mushys are Truly a Trip Though and if you plan on doing make sure your in the right mindset... thats all that shit is about anyways

Ok ill explain my salvia trip ive only done it 2 times and Apparently its different EVERY TIME you do it and its different for anyone... What i think salvia does is it Goes deep within your concsious and awakens your Unconcious mind when your awake.... It truely is like a DREAMY state no euphoria at all it just first feels like Wtf is goin on then you Vision vibrates and the first time i did it mine broke into like 32 Differnt little hexagons like a bug looking through a glass.... ANYTHNG YOU THINK THAT CAN HAPPEN WILL.... it is pretty scarey if your not ready for it and my friend who was sitting next to me had a really bad trip and thought Dinosawrs were holding him to a rock xD....It really is the weirdest shit dude... Heres a hilaroius video called Driving on Salvia....To bad ITS IMPOSSIBLE to drive lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WruyjJwyf0M

ending is the funny part

edit:if you plan on doing this you better do it fast because there makeing it illegal in new states just about every month... its already illegal in most southern states i believe
  24. Llama

Llama

Yeah cause I'm sure most of us here would never touch an illegal drug.
  25. Styx

Styx

i was just saying might as well get it while its legalized..lol

xDalso i smoke weed pretty much because i live in california an theres medical clubs everywheres atleast in my city ;)..an its that bomb shit im talkin Master kush,Purps anything

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)