1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

dumb dumb dumb dumb

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by skorpion123, Mar 4, 2007.

1. skorpion123

skorpion123

I have to say that even if i believe your guide does in fact help to enhance performance it is extremely likely and very easy to fuck your system while screwing with several options. The more you do , the more conflict is likely to create. So don't download 200 programs that make faster your computer .I say this without reading your guide just generally.

To enhase performance i recommend defragment , defragment , defragment and a Hard disc with at least 30% empty. Also update your system . *beware thoough it happens that an update may not always work or cause problems , keep that in mind). I also recommend some programs (whose name i currently forgot) that scan all your computer "activities" in a log and then experts can read those logs and explain if anything is wrong with your system.
  2. cloud

cloud groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnus

shut up. read it over. i tell you to download two programs for system performance and maintenance, and both of those are very highly recognized programs.
  3. skorpion123

skorpion123

I am just saying my general opinion on things and i get insulted ? Why ?
    Are you so much fucking stupid ?

Wtf are you trying to say ?. Please tell your little Fat Ego to relax , please ...:rolleyes:
  4. Pneuma

Pneuma

Winamp is fine as far as efficiency goes. With Chipamp it plays all the old video game music too, if you're into that. WMP and iTunes are TERRIBLE for resources and are very proprietary. Likewise, using them to organize your music library is bad. That's what folders are for.

If you want micro music players, look up "Sheep Friends - Billy." It takes up no more than 2MB of resources and is freeware, written by someone who really hates bulky programs.

For downloading music, look into torrents. Limewire and Shareaza are incredibly risky since they do a bad job at masking your IP (a friend of mine got RIAA-sued to the tune of $2500 in high school). The quality of the files is also terrible and most are phish files anyway. Torrents torrents torrents.

Grammar is totally awesome and cool.
  5. cloud

is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnus

i'm sorry, i shouldn't have flamed you. i apologize for being overly reactive.

no wait, i don't. if you're going to comment on something before you read it, step back and take a second to think. this is a forum. what do you do on forums? you read. you read and then you respond. you don't walk into a topic and say EGG BANANA HAMMOCK. so please, consider the consequences of your actions.
  6. skorpion123

skorpion123

I didn't expect any different answer from you really. It needed a Huge ego to insult another on no basis and i didn't expect a sudden change of Heart.
    This is a forum . People enter a topic and present their side or opinion and they may or may not fully establish their answer based on the previous posts . Your reaction is completly clueless and over the line.

I am going just to LOL at this. Consequences of my actions ? The Big Fat ego speaks again ... I need permission from you to voice a legitimate and not in any way insulting opinion ? I believe it is you that must aceept the consequences of your actions but that fat ego won't let you .
  7. monkfish

monkfish what are birds?
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

this topic isn't a discussion of opinions, it is (as the title might suggest) cloud's super awesome make your computer fast guide. cloud's. feel free to make your own, but if your guide is just "defragment, defragment, defragment" then i am afraid it's going to be of very little use.
  8. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

I'm going to be as unnaturally calm as I can possibly be in facing this overwhelming amount of stupidity.

Horrible sentence structure aside, he didn't insult you. He said to shut up and read the topic before spewing your idiotic nonsense.

Who's insulting who? Nice one, bucko.

"No basis?" You entered HIS thread, DIDN'T bother to read anything, and then... tell him he's wrong? How does that work again???

Yes, people might do that. But for them to expect anything but a cold response is naive and frankly retarded on their end.

I have no witty, cutting remark for this, so: no, it isn't.

Where do you get off telling him he has a "Big Fat ego" when you enter HIS thread, don't bother to read it and still tell him what he's suggesting is wrong? Since when are you the speaking authority on computers? And as I'm sure you've already found, there are consequences to your actions...

cloud is an established and well-respected member of this community. You are worthlessly trolling his very helpful and informational thread. Do us all a favor and hang yourself with your keyboard cord.

Sorry, is that my Big Fat ego getting the better me?
  9. skorpion123

skorpion123

First senting me an infratation proves how you perceive different opinions here. Again. For your bad luck i am not going to just shut up . It is a mistake not to respect other opinions .Mods calling other opinions/persons stupid and senting infrantations proves just how immature and fascist you are.

I never said such a thing . I never insulted Cloud's guide in the original post . You are just shouting from your ass And i don't need permission to enter HIS thread and say my OPINION. Else forums shouldn't exist .

Since when you are an athority on judging who is an athority on computers and not ?

Well in unlawfull,corrupted regimes their could be consequences for your actions even if they weren't in any way illegal.

[QUOTE]cloud is an established and well-respected member of this community. You are worthlessly trolling his very helpful and informational thread. Do us all a favor and hang yourself with your keyboard cord.[/QUOTE]

Cloud and you are trolling his thread. I never trolled in this thread but i am inclined to answer to your trolling.

This is cloud's guide on how to make uour computer fast but it doesn't make sence to prohibit other users from explaining their opinion on how they think they can make their computer fast. Even if it is already mentioned in the guide a second opinion is noy a bad thing. Cloud responce (shut up my guide already says this ... )was Out of Line but i can belive it was a misunderstanding from his part . I am more worried about a mod getting personal in this .

I see . I will keep that in mind next time a mod says to me SHUT UP for no reason.NOT
  10. Synre

Synre
    is a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that there is a user in this thread this community is better off without. Some people just aren't mature enough for the internet!

That said because of this rambling I actually bothered to the OP(at least someone did right), replacing my computer tommorow so this may come in handy so as to avoid it getting to the point this one is at, hopefully. Thanks for the post, cloud.
  11. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

12. Hazerider

Hazerider

I am an athority on judging who is an athority on judging who is an athority on judging who is an athority on judging who is an athority on judging who is an athority on judging who is an athority on judging who is an athority on judging who is an athority on judging who is an athority on judging who is an athority on judging who is an athority on judging who is an athority on judging who is an athority fuck this thread sucks SHIT. on judging who is an athority on judging who is an athority on judging who is an athority
  13. Misty

Misty oh
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

great thread, also a congrats to DM on the great post (too bad he's going to be pissed because he hates when i post on trou :])
  14. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

MISTY DAMN YOU YOUR BREATH SMELLS LIKE PENIS

but I'll allow it
  15. cloud

THIS IS MY TOPIC I AM THE ATHORITY OF THIS TOPIC PLEASE DON'T READ MY POSTS AND MAKE BASELESS POSTS AND THEN TROLL IT ENDLESSLY I ENJOY YOUR COMPANY ON THESE FORUMS
  16. Arkeis

Arkeis (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ (formerly aragornbird)
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

17. Steelicks

Steelicks Come here and Battle me!
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

we're allowed to post in this thread if we want, its a forum. or is your big fat ego getting the better of you?
  18. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Steelicks I didn't expect any different answer from you really. It needed a Huge ego to insult another on no basis and i didn't expect a sudden change of Heart.
  19. Justin8649

Justin8649
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

sigh,,,mekkah

Are you so much fucking stupid ?
  20. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

I am going just to LOL at this. The Big Fat ego speaks again ...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)