name: Calm Mind
move 1: Rest
move 2: Sleep Talk
move 3: Calm Mind
move 4: Shadow Ball
item: Eviolite
nature: Bold
evs: 196 HP / 196 Def / 76 SpD

Legitimately copying the set in C&C since it's a beast and smashes the core.

28 SpAtk Slowpoke Psychic vs 196 HP/76 SpDef Eviolite Misdreavus: 24% - 28% (4-5 hits to KO)
36 SpAtk Lileep Energy Ball vs 196 HP/76 SpDef Eviolite Misdreavus: 24% - 28% (4-5 hits to KO)

Yeah. Calm Mind and win. There's really nothing to say aside from crits.

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus

Woobat (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Simply Wonderful
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef
CLAM CHOWDAH Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power

"What's this, Draco? Simple Woobat isn't released, snarf snarf snarf!" LOOK AGAIN, BECAUSE WE GOT BW2 ALL UP IN DA HOUSE. Switch in on ANYTHING, set up Calm Mind on ANYTHING, tank ANYTHING, Rest when your HP gets low from ANYTHING, and sweep ANYTHING with Stored Power.

If there is ANYTHING wrong with this set, someone point it out.

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You finally got points man, wins every time. Pro as heck. 2 points.

Looks good, only problem I could see would be like mad hax while you're Resting but seems good enough for me. Also real men use Chesto Berry. 2 points.

Looks good, good job actually being creative. If you did run the calc wrong no one caught it so 2 points I guess.

Incomplete moveset. 0 points.

Very nice. 2 points.

2 points gosh I have nothing to say in this post

Good work 2 points no one refuted you so w/e

why is every set calm mind rt 2 points

Seems legit. Except nowhere could i find that Woobat's DW ability is released... please confirm before I give you points

Bonus Points:
Used Actually Cute Pokemon: Raseri, Chieliee, Al_Alchemist (+1 each)

New Scoreboard:
iss: 12 (+2)
blarajan: 10.5 (+2)
Heysup: 9 (+2)
chieliee: 9 (+3)
Dracoyoshi8: 4
trakyan: 3 (+2)
Raseri: 3 (+3)
Al_Alchemist: 3 (+3)
elevator_music: 3
corkscrew: 3
Nanoswine: 3
prem: 2 (+2)
spuds4ever: 2

Ray Jay

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Duo Destruction Awards!

But wait! There's more!

Now that the final round has closed, it's time that we decide who truly is the best of the best. Whether it was my insane bonus points, blara getting wrecked by the live studio audience, or iss actually trying hard, there were certainly some moments that were simply unfair / dumb. In return, we are putting the ultimate champion of Duo Destruction in your hands with........

DUO DESTRUCTION AWARDS

The winner of each award below will earn 3 points. This could make or break the game folks, unless you're prem, in which case you have no chance of winning!

You may only vote for yourself once. This could be problematic for megalomaniacs such as blarajan.

Without further ado, here is the ballot! Please complete your ballot and PM it to me before the weekend! DO NOT POST YOUR BALLOTS HERE OR I WILL CUT YOU

Most Creative:
Cutest Pokemon Used and Who Posted It:
Best Arguer:
Worst Arguer:
Best Overall Participant:

Good luck!

i know ray jay's posts are terrible to read, and even when they're short they come off mega tl;dr. on that note i'm going to quote the important part:

tl;dRay Jay said:
Please complete your ballot and PM it to me before the weekend! DO NOT POST YOUR BALLOTS HERE OR I WILL CUT YOU

Ray Jay

Ok so if you accidently posted and em deleted it I can still see it so don't worry about pming me your ballot :D

also gave you points draco

Ray Jay

Just a small update, your ballots are actually due by Friday! Make sure to get them in if you haven't already!

Ray Jay

The votes have been tallied up, so it's time to look at the final standings and the final scoreboard! "Worst Arguer" actually had a tie, so I had to make the deciding vote there. Everywhere else there was a clear winner.

Most Creative: Dracoyoshi8
Cutest Pokemon Used and Who Posted It: Mareep - Elevator_music
Best Arguer: Heysup
Worst Arguer: Chomper the Sharptooth
Best Overall Participant: Ray Jay

What's this, I won something?!? Well, I'd like to thank the academy for giving me this opportunity and your unending support all along the way. It's been great leading you all through the deepest of oceans. I'd like to thank my mom and dad as well, without them I might not be here today...

Heysup: 12 (+3)
iss: 12
blarajan: 10.5
chieliee: 9
Dracoyoshi8: 9 (+3)
elevator_music: 6 (+3)
trakyan: 3
Raseri: 3
Al_Alchemist: 3
corkscrew: 3
Nanoswine: 3
Chomper the Sharptooth: 3 (+3)
Ray Jay: 3 (+3)
prem: 2
spuds4ever: 2

Wow, it's been quite a ride, but all I can say is "man, all that for a tie for first place." Unsurprisingly enough, I actually beat prem pulling ahead of him in the voting round. Blarajan also received a vote in every category but never got two votes in any category, so he got 0 points in the awards round which I thought was pretty humorous. Good teamwork there, guys! People actually completely forgot iss in the voting; as he received only two votes total. LOL tough crowd boys.

Anyways, I hope this competition has been a good time waster for you and that maybe you have learned something about yourself and your opponents. See you on the battlefield boys!

Some of your logic is way off man, but the synergy between these two mons is acceptable to the point that it makes sense together. Good job, 1 point.
I added the bold, but how did i not win the worst arguer with that comment by my name? I guess i'll have to try worse next time, does that even make sense?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)