DW proto-team

So I've created a Dream World team on PO in preparation for it to be released. It's a loose mix of stall and offensive, so tell me what you guys think. Comments on illegal movesets/abilities at this time will be welcome.

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Sturdy
252 hp, 252 def, 4 spd
Impish
Moveset:
Roost
Stealth Rocks
Spikes
Whirlwind

Serves as my physical wall, entry hazarder, and phazer, all in one. Not much to say here.

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Sand Stream
252 attack, 252 spe, 4 hp
Adamant
Moveset:
Pursuit
Crunch
Stone Edge
Earthquake

Serves as a revenge killer and weather counter. Also catches both lati@s and chandelure trying to switch into Skarmory. Also functions of a special sponge.

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Levitate
252 hp, 252 spd, 4 def
Bold
Moveset:
Pain split
Thunderbolt
Will-o-Wisp
Hydro Pump

My main purpose special wall. Deals with the other ever so common bulky waters, outspeeds and shuts down boah, lead ttar and shuts them down with burn, as well as being able to switch in to Dragonite and shut it down, and has the added advantage of only being 3 hit k0ed by most Excadrill Rock Slides, leaving Rotom-W to revenge kill.

Scizor @ Leftovers
Technician
252 hp, 252 spd, 4 attack
Adamant
Moveset:
Bug Bite
Bullet Punch
Swords Dance
Roost

Specially bulky Scizor. With Scald being such a popular move, many people are using more and more bulky waters. This scizor was meant to wall and set up on all bulky waters, evolution stone porygon2, and chansey, as well as having priority. Works surprisingly well.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Sand Veil
252 attack 252 spe 4 hp
Jolly
Moveset:
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Outrage

Serves as both my lategame sweeper and my early game revenge killer, and switch in to Zapdos. Added bonus of Sand Veil and being able to sometimes revenge kill Excadrill. Wonder if Rough Skin would do a better job though.

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Shadow Tag
252 spa, 252 spd, 4 hp
Timid
Moveset:
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Energy Ball
Psychic

Yup. Now if shadow tag won't become banned. Amazing revenge killer and it acts as a spinblocker, with the added bonus of being able to k0 all of them with the exception of Excadrill, who can outspeed and k0 if sand is up.

Comments are welcome.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Welcome to Smogon, I hope you enjoy your stay! Your descriptions are lacking at the moment; if you wish to remedy this problem, explain your reasoning behind each Pokemon and why they work on your team more thoroughly. Try to aim for 3-4 sentences with your descriptions. I recommend lurking through the RMT Archive in order to see examples of what we're looking for in an RMT! If you fix this problem, private message indicating that you have done so. I won't lock your thread, just fix the aforementioned in a timely manner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)