Early Ladder/Hazard Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
This is a team that kinda reks early ladder nubs and does fairly well against High ladder to, of course it is going to need some adjustments.

Hand it Down (Ambipom) @ Normal Gem
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Return
- Acrobatics

This is a pretty standard set but It helps out when weakening pokes for example don't use the fake out normal gem always. It does break Cresselia with knock off and return having both 1.5 times the damage.
Of course if I were to switch out this pokemon I switch it for something along the lines of Hitmonlee it has rapid spin and fake out and con break walls easier.

Snow Baller (Glalie) @ Glalitite
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Return
- Explosion
- Freeze-Dry
- Earthquake

The ace of the team is here. The reason this thing is so good low tier is that hardly anyone prepares for huge hitting Ice attacks and if they do it is usually a water type. If it is that case you hit them with a freeze dry. this manages to take out threats such as:
Non-Scarf Emboar, Tyrantrum, Clawitzer, Quilfish, Bulky Virizion, Braviary, etc.
And also if needed can explode on mega steelix and kill it.

Crucifix (Cofagrigus) @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
- Pain Split
- Block

This is a really anoying set and it works. noobs who think they will be doing a bunch of damage with a choice moves don't actually and end up getting blocked. You can then decide there fate. Will-o-wisp physical attackers or get rid of a stall pokes item.

My Little Buddy (Clawitzer) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave

The sludge wave is intentional because people using Slurpuff think they can set up on you but they can't if you have sludge wave. Also good for whimiscott. But is move set is standard and it can took some really good hits with the added bulk.

Guardian (Qwilfish) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Explosion
- Aqua Jet
Hazards are important to the meta since Toxic can break some walls and spikes can help with sweeps. Aqua jet is there over waterfall or scald because occasionally there is something with a sash and this team lacks priority so aqua jet can get the kill. Because this is sash it can also get an oppurtunity to set up something and since it is naturally bulky it could be useful for setting up for setting up 2 layers TS or 1 or 3 layers of spikes.
CALCS ARE IMPORTANT

Chipper (Rotom-Mow) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Leaf Storm
- Trick
- Pain Split
This team needed a pivot lead so I had a choice of meloetta or Rotom-mow. Mow was just the better option and if needed you can trick something such as cresselia or Rhyperior to help out. Just a good lead in general

Now that you guys have seen the team I want to show some options up higher on the ladder

Hitmonlee
Better choice for Ambipom as it hits steel types, rapid spins, and still has fake out. Also can use normal gem if needed.

Seismitoad
Bulky Water Replacement for Clawitzer or Cofagrigus. Gets hazards up well with quilfish.
NOTE if you switch Cofagrigus you probably want to switch Clawitzer out with Braviary or Audino

Flecthinder
Decent replacement for Ambipom and Rotom Mow although the Ambi switch would be better adds another potent sweeper.

Audino
Good replacement for Cofag or Mow if the team wants to be based more bulky.

Braviary
Good for the hazard idea since it has defeatist and could sweep if the opponent screws up. Hazard block works well with cofagrigus around.

Emboar
Replacment for Ambipom adds more coverage and overall just better as a scarfer.

Hazard Variation

Simple concept
Sweepers Flecthinder and Glalie
Hazards Seismitoad and Quilfish
Hazard Removal Blockers Cofagrigus and Braviary

I hope you enjoyed this team and have a nice day

P.S. this is my first time doing one so do be so mean

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello SlaySlenderDragon XD !

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)