Earth Nature [RMT - Sand Balance]

E a r t h N a t u r e

First look - Final Version

Teambuilding

So I wanted a sand team with the huge amount of Rain and SUn teams I have. First of all, Tyranitar is a really shaky weather inducer. Being trapped by Dugtrio is terrible, and without sand, stoutland is basically worthless, unless I'm facing a really weird trick room/stall team.
So Tyranitar is pretty straight-forward: provides rocks and checks most versions of Latios, eventually trapping them.

Since I HATE hazards, I need a spinner and the best spinner suited in a sand team is without a doubt Forretress. Forretress is the only pokemon in the game that has access to the 3 forms of Hazards, but I'm only using one. Spikes. Toxic Spikes is a really inferior hazard TBH, as it is easily removed by Amoonguss and Tentacruel, incredibly common pokemon.
Forretress is a physical wall, walling most of the physicall threats in the tier.

Jellicent acts as a insane spin-blocker, destroying most of the spinners in the tier, and rendering useless most Skarmorys and Blisseys around in the same team. With Will-O-Wisp and taunt alone, I can just spam Scald and destroy the opponent's team.

Since Amoonguss basically checks most of the bulky water types in the tier, why the heck not include it? Amoonguss provides the team Spore, an absolutely incredible move. Amoonguss has Stun Spore in it's movepool? WELL WHAT THE HELL. BEST THING EVER. I just spam spore if something is not asleep or if the opponent has a Espeon/Xatu (thank jesus they are rare nowadays, stupidest shit ever), then If I predict the switch correctly, something is getting Paralyzed. HOPEFULLY a specs/band/scarf user.

I wanted a better way to handle Chansey better, because without Jellicent, Chansey can wall my ass, even if I put Superpower on Tyranitar somehow. Stoutland is an incredible beast under sand, everybody knows it. Reaching an absolutely amazing 492 attack backed with a 102 STAB move is no joke (sad that Terrakion's over 500 offenses with a choice band and a 120 stab move is a total beast compared to). Superpower ensures the KO on the most defensive Chansey.

I still got trouble killing things, LIKE A GLISCOR (seriously, that shit is annoying), who Jellicent can handle, but Jellicent hates toxic.

And then I came up with Landorus, who destroys Gliscor, Skarmory and Blissey with this set. Yes, I said Blissey. Landorus 2HKOs Blissey after rocks and Sand, that's absolutely incredible, and 2HKOS easily Skarmory with the proper move and absolutely laughs @ Gliscor.

Tornadus-T.

Tornadus-T walked all over me, and I needed something. Also, Amoonguss' Spore was just annoying, and I decided to replace Jellicent with Rotom-W, since the SkarmBliss duo is handled by Landorus. Rotom-W has awesome bulk and resists Tornadus-T's Hurricane. I just laugh when the opponent is like "wtf chesto berry" when Amoonguss spores.

Let's take a look

World
Trait: Sand Stream EVs: 236 HP / 96 Atk / 176 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
Fire Blast | Stealth Rock | Pursuit | Stone Edge

Tyranitar has been more used than a prostitute in the two previous generations for the benefit purposes: weather. We'all know weather is an insane force this generation, and with the revolution Rain and Sun have caused (lol Hail), and Sand kind of fell behind.However, Tyranitar got an insane boost: 50% Sp. Def boosted. This is absolutely fantastic, since Tyranitar is a great check to Latios, who otherwise destroyed with Specs under it's eyes. Sadly, Tyranitar can't come in on Latios, since with rocks on the field, Latios comfortably 2HKOs the stone lizard with Surf and Hidden Power [Fightning] (the last one is something stupid, but I have come across some of them). Tyranitar gives me the valuable Stealth Rocks, a move which crippless a lot of this metagames new threats, like Volcarona. Fire Blast is for those smart ass Forretress, Skarmory and Ferrothorn switch-ins to ensure the 2HKO them. Crunch and Pursuit are obvious: STAB and trapping.

Replaced Crunch with Stone Edge.

Mountain
Trait: Sturdy EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
Volt Switch | Rapid Spin | Gyro Ball | Spikes

When 5th Gen came along, we got new Physicall attackers that were even hard for Skarmory to tank. While Forretress simply can't do shit to most of them, it actually counters most of the choiced ones physicall ones. Also, Forretress is one of the most reliable Spinners in the game, basically walling most of the hazards setters.

Volt Switch is to get away from the obvious Magnezone and Jellicent/Gengar switch-ins, and bringing in Landorus and Tyranitar respectively. Rapid Spin has no explanation. Gyro Ball helps me to get rid of Espeon/Terrakion and some Gengar switch-ins, basically 2HKO them (I don't think it 2HKOs Gengar) and forcing them to switch. Spikes are obvious, I want dem spikes.

All in all, Forretress is a great switch in to most of the hazards setters (Including Tyranitar who lack Fire Blast) and setting up my own and then getting rid of them.

Ocean
Trait: Levitate EVs: 248 HP / 32 SAtk / 228 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
Volt Switch | Hydro Pump | Pain Split |Will-O-Wisp

Rotom-W has had a fantastic life since it was first introduced. Acting as a great pivot and gaining momentum for the team, Rotom-W is an invaluable team member, beeing actually the only team member being able to switch-in into any of Tornadus-T's attacks (and even then, I think rotom gets 2HKOd with a Specs Hurricane with rocks on the field, but specs is easily handled) and KO it back with something or forcing it to switch. Volt Switch works great in Rotom-W obviously (TBH what pokemon who gets this move does not love it). Rest in conjunction with Chesto Berry is great to fake out a choiced item, and then just laugh at any status inducing move, and the Chesto Berry gives me a way to cripple Amoonguss on the next turn with Will-O-Wisp, a move that can also cripple most of Rotom-W's switch-ins but Blissey and Chansey. Hydro Pump is mostly used if someone "smart" trieds to predict me into using Volt Switch and then get nailed.

Set changed it from a ChestoRest set to a Specially Defensive set.

Forest
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SDef
Spore | Stun Spore |Giga Drain | Hidden Power [Ice]

Since almost every team runs Ferrothorn or Amoonguss as a bulky grass-type in the team, I decided to go for Amoonguss since the hazards department has been already covered by both Tyranitar and Forretress, and also, Amoonguss gets both Spore and Stun Spore, a combination that can be deadly if played with the right prediction and both moves do not need explanation. Giga Drain is a semi-recovery move that brings me a bunch of life that the sand prevents me from gaining, but that doesn't mean anything thanks to Regenerator lol. Hidden Power [Fire] is mostly for Ferrothorn and opposing Amoonguss, but to be honest, I'm considering it Ice, since I'm having trouble with Dragon Dance Dragonite/Salamence.

Replaced Hidden Power [Fire] with [Ice].

Land
Trait: Sand Rush EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
Superpower | Frustration | Crunch | Ice Fang

Stoutland got a semi-Excadrill phase (lol I know, stupidest comparison ever) with San Rush under it's fabulous fur. With an Adamant nature, Stoutlan reaches an absolutely Fantastic 518 speed, enough to outspeed basically 90% of the tier unboosted.
Stoutland needs little-close-to-nothing explanation, but here it goes. Superpower is for most of the steel-types running around, most notably, Genesect and Scizor. Frustration is the obvious STAB move of choice, beeing able to 2HKO everything that it's hit neutrally by, and 2HKO-ing even some resists (most notably, Genesect with Rocks). Crunch nails every Ghost-type switch in, and Reuniclus. Ice Fang is obvious: dragons. Stealth Rocks on the field are absolutely vital for me to ensure the KO on Dragonite, because if it has it's Multiscale intact, I'm in for big trouble.

Sky
Trait: Sheer Force EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
Focus Blast | Hidden Power [Ice] | Earth Power |Psychic

When Landorus was first introduced, everybody was just drooling over it. And for good reason. Landorus has an absolutely insane amount of offenses. 125/115/101 is not good, is AMAZING. Those great offenses backed up with a fantastic ability and a formidable movepool is a fantastic pokemon.
However, for some strange reason, everybody was using the Choice Scarf set and the Expert Belt set. Physicall. Well, a Physicall Landorus is insane under sand, but to be quite honest, when you have Sheer Force as an ability and with a FANTASTIC special movepool boosted by Sheer Force, is obvious the choice. Focus Blast shocked me. With Rocks, it 2HKOs the standard Blissey, while 2HKOing Chansey with at least Rocks and 2 layers of Spikes with sand damage. That's fucking beastly, seriously. Hidden Power [Ice] is mostly for slower dragons and Gliscor, who get KOed, well most of the dragons. Earth Power backed up with a Life Orb, STAB, and Sheer Force is insane. It does a fucking insane amount of damage to even pokemon who resist it. Psychic is for Gengar switch-in, Amoonguss and some other fighting mons, like Conkeldurr.

Replaced Timid nature with Modest.

Importable

World (Tyranitar) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 236 HP / 96 Atk / 176 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

Ocean (Rotom-W) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 32 SAtk / 228 SDef
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

Mountain (Forretress) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Volt Switch
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes

Forest (Amoonguss) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SDef
- Spore
- Stun Spore
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Sky (Landorus) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earth Power
- Psychic

Land (Stoutland) (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Rush
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Superpower
- Frustration
- Crunch
- Ice Fang

Final Look

Still testing the team under the names Jackass | Hotoshimi | Soy una ramera/I'm a Whore on PO.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Hey man! I really like sand teams, and i have to congratulate you about this team!

However, some little but important changes are going to make your team better.

First of all, i can see that you are using your Tyranitar as a lure for Skarmory and then hit with Fire Blast. That's a nice idea, but, also t-tar lures gliscor that think they can use swords dance on your face, so replacing Ice beam>Crunch is a nice idea, making your tyranitar unpredictable. You lose the powerful stab of crunch, but pursuit is there to trap Lati@s, so it must stay. Oh, almost forgot, you have crunch on Stoutland, so don't worry.

Secondly, i don't know if you are running 0 speed IVs on Forretress, but definitely you have to do it. This will make Gyro Ball hit much harder against fast pokemons.

Then, i can see that you lack of a pokemon that can counter SubCM keldeo. If you try to spore him with Amoongus, he just substitute and then spam Calm Mind and sweeps your team. Since stun spore is not very useful on the mushroom, try using Clear Smog>Stun Spore on it. This allows Amoongus to clear all stats changing not only on Keldeo, but also on any set-up sweeper.

And last but not least, Landorus. Psychic is a good option, but substitute is better in my opinion. So Substitute>Psychic on Landorus will give you the chance to sub on the try of ferrothorn os seeding you.

Hope i helped! :D

Resume
.Ice beam>Crunch on Tyranitar
.0 Spe IVs on Forretress
.Clear smog>stun spore on Amoongus
.Substitue>Psychic on Landorus

~LilOu

Hey Zentruis very solid sand team you have here!

Okay so looking at your team the main threat i could see is Volcarona. A Volcarona with a moveset of Quiver Dance/Giga Drain/Fire Blast/Bug Buzz is the most dangerous set. This is because at +1 it is immediatly a threat boosting its special defense to monstorous levels while at +2 it out speeds your whole team and can start to wreck havoc. He can also set up on Forretress, Tyranitar, Stoutland locked into Superpower and even Landorus to an extent. Gyarados also looks slightly annoying although it is not really a threat since you have Rotom-W if Gyarados has a chance to set up it can wreck havoc with Waterfall/Stone Edge/Earthqauke. Forretress's Volt Switch won't be doing to much to Gyarados either.

To help against these two pokemon i suggest changing Stone Edge>Crunch On Tyranitar. This move helps Tyranitar take on Volcarona more easily as well as Gyarados switch ins. Stone Edge also recieves stab making it a good offensive option in general. Even without Crunch Tyranitar is still able to beat the Lati twins as wells as Starmie with Pursuit so losing Crunch isn't to bad on Tyranitar. You also mentioned Dragonite as a threat so Stone Edge helps with him as well. Not to mention Stoutland already has Crunch. Speaking about your Stoutland. 252 evs in speed isn't actaully needed especially with Sand Rush on Stoutland you don't really outspeed or speed tie with any thing notable other then +2 Dragonite who won't really get a chance to get to +2 against this team. I suggest a spread of 44 Hp / 252 Atk / 212 Spe so you can outspeed Choice Scarf Landorus and Choice Scarf Thunderous-T by one point. This also gives you 44 Hp evs which can help you better take proirity moves that might hinder a Stoutland sweep.

other then that fantastic team i hope i helped Luvdisc'd :) also for the title you wrote "RTM" i think you meant "RMT" which obviously stands for Rate My Team.

Tl;dr
Tyranitar
.Stone Edge--->Crunch

Stoutland
.44 Hp / 252 Atk / 212 Spe--->4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

~Superpowerdude

@LiOuOn: Thanks for the rate! I'm testing @ the moment Ice Beam for those annoying Gliscor, and yeah, Forretress has 0 IVs. I don't like Clear Smong tbh, I prefer Stun Spore to destroy switch-ins.

@Superpowerdude: Changed Crunch to Stone Edge. Gives me a fantastic way to lure Volcarona. Thanks!

Adding to Lilouon's suggestion - Clear smog is amazing on Amoonguss and you should use it to stop set-up sweepers on their tracks. However, if SubCM Keldeo gives you trouble after that (or you don't want to use it :P), then I recommend Seed Bomb over Giga Drain - this will allow you to reliably break it's substitute regardless of CM boosts.

Nice team, anyhow! Glad to meet a fellow sand user! Oh, and have a Luvdisc :D

Hidden Power Ice over Fire on Amoonguss would really help you out in taking out Dragon-types. It also helps in demolishing Gliscor even further.

Hidden Power Ice over Fire on Amoonguss would really help you out in taking out Dragon-types. It also helps in demolishing Gliscor even further.
Yeah, breaking Dragonite's scale is extremely vital for me to revenge it wth Stoutland. Changed it.

Any more rates? :D

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey Zentrius, really great team, I'm a big fan of Stoutland and it's good to see such an underrated threat being utilized by more people.

First of all, I noticed that there are a few strong special attackers that can demolish you, the major ones I noticed are; Hydreigon, opposing Sheer Force Landorus and Tornadus-t. Hydreigon boasts even higher Special Attack than Latios, cannot be pursuit trapped, has access to stronger coverage moves (Fire Blast, Focus Blast / Super Power) and both Life Orb and Specs variants can OHKO every single member of your team without even needing rocks (except forretress due to Sturdy), your only pokemon that can revenge kill it are Landorus and Stoutland (only under the sand) and Landorus (only does (81.85% - 96.62%) with Hidden Power [Ice] so you have to rely on Focus Blast if Hydreigon's at 100%.) Opposing Sheer Force Landorus can OHKO every member of your team (except Forretress due to Sturdy and Rotom-W)and if you've lost the weather war against a rain / sun / hail team your only answer to it other than a non weakened Rotom-W is a speed tie with your own Landorus. Tornadus-t OHKOs your entire team after rocks except for Rotom-W who takes (47.04% - 55.59%) from Focus Blast, a guarenteed 2HKO after sand damage and cannot be revenged by anything under the rain. To help against all the above threats I suggest running Specially Defensive Rotom-W over your current set. This Rotom-W is an amazing defensive pivot and can take hits from all the above threats rather well and also checks Genesect even better than it did before.

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 32 SAtk / 228 SDef
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

The above EV spread allows you to live a Specs Draco Meteor from Hydreigon and then recover a mass amount of HP with Pain Split, the last 32 EVs are put into Special Attack to boost Rotom-W's STAB moves, but they can be put into Defense to tank hits from the likes of Mamoswine better. This set does have Pain Split + Lefties rather than Resto Chesto but it works better on this set because with your weaker moves no one is going to believe you're choiced, Lefties cancels out sandstorm and Pain Split not only gives you semi-reliable constant recovery, it also sometimes does more damage than your dual STABs would.

Superpowerdude's Stoutland spread suggestion was a good one but it does miss out on outspeeding Sandslash which could be important, so if you were liking the idea of that spread, I suggest you run 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spd on Stouland as an alternative.

Anyway, I hope this rate helped and GL with the team! Luvdisc'd :)

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Hey, nice team you have there. As some people already pointed out, i really think you should try out a Specially Defensive Rotom-W over your current set. This would leave you with a way better Tornadus-T counter and it would also be nice against strong special attackers that could give this team trouble, such as your Sheer Force Landorus. I also feel like you should try Chople Berry > Leftovers on Tyranitar, mainly because it would be great against Tornadus-T and Thundurus-T making you always the winner on these kind of combats.

Last but not least, i think you should change the nature of Landorus to Modest. I mean, i don't see the point of you using it with Timid. Sure, you get to outspeed base 100 mons' but what can they really do against you? Celebi hardly ever uses Timid and fails to OHKO, same as Jirachi which OHKOs you anyway with a Scarf, Shaymin is never seen in the current meta, Mew never runs timid, Manaphy is Uber. The only reason you'd use Timid is to outspeed Salamence which wouldn't cause many troubles at all to your team (and almost every Mence is Scarf which would outspeed you anyways). Modest also makes you able to defeat Blissey and other stuff on the switch-in after some hazard damage easier.

An example of why Modest is better than Timid:
Code:
[B]Landorus (Timid) vs Rotom-W (Specially Defensive):[/B] 252 SpAtk Life Orb Landorus Focus Blast vs 255 HP/228 SpDef Rotom-W (+SpDef) : 36,18% - 42,76% (3-4 hits to KO)

[B]Landorus (Modest) vs Rotom-W (Specially Defensive):[/B] 252 SpAtk Life Orb Landorus (+SpAtk) Focus Blast vs 255 HP/228 SpDef Rotom-W (+SpDef) : 39,47% - 46,38% (3 hits to KO)
Specially Defensive Rotom-W Set:

Code:
The Great Mighty Doom posted it already

Also going to support the change to a specially defensive Rotom-W. In addition to what's been mentioned already, I've noticed a weakness to Dugtrio. Stoutland, your revenge-killer and main sweeper, is completely dependent on Sand being up in order to function properly; Dugtrio can easily trap Tyranitar, and your dependence on weather can easily lose you the game right then. For that reason, I suggest Shed Shell over Leftovers on Tyranitar. This will make sure that a matchup against sun offense won't be a practical auto-lose.

@TGMD; Yeah, Tornadus-T walks all over me without Rotom-W under my wings, and it seems like that set could help me to switch in more comfortably. I did test it out your set and is woking wonders. Changed it. Thanks for the rate!

@papai noel; When I was doing Landorus' set, I was wondering between Modest or Timid, but I decided to go for Timid because Speed could define the match, but yeah, the sheer power with a Modest nature is unbeleivable. Changed it as well.

@DrunkDemon; Shed Shell seems like a smart idea, but without the leftovers, I'm even more suceptile to Toxic and Burn, which any Tyranitar does not like. I'll test it out for sure though. Thanks!

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi o:

On Stoutland, you should really be using Pursuit over crunch, Pokemon that are weak to crunch usually don't stay in, or take just as much from Return / Frustration anyways. You might want to try Chople Berry over Leftovers on Tyranitar to check Torn-T better, but thats not a mandatory change. On Ammongus, I believe you need like 40 SAtk to break Keldeo's sub when it is at +2, and I don't believe the defense investment is needed as much, a minimal investment of 40 should allow you to check Breloom just as well. Check the analysis for that since I think my numbers are off a little bit :/ Finally, replace Ice Fang for Fire Fang, since you have so many HP Ice users and Genesect is something that you sturggle with, and Fire Fang helps check it better. You also have Frustration / Return, which hurts Dragons for usually around the same damage input anyways, except for maybe Dragonite ? It's not worth the loss of coverage.

GL,

EDIT:

Sorry, just saw a few more things I wanted to say. Firstly, on Ammongus, with the 40SAtk investment, you'll be breaking +2 SubCM Keldeo
s substitutes, which means it will have to switch. This means you do not need to run Clear Smog. Also, is Psychic ever useful on Landorus ? Whenever I use it, Rock Polish / Substitute are always the best bets. Although, Calm Mind is not a bad option, tanking lots of weak HP Ice, and even Ice Beam from Blissey. The power levels are high and CM is useful, but I haven't used it much myself so I would just stick with Rock Polish or Substitute, depending on what you want to accomplish. I would prefer substitute if only to pass status and to hit extra faster Pokemon when behind it, because you already have Stoutland being fast and mighty for you.

Calcs:​

Power with +1
Code:
252 +1 SpAtk Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Focus Blast vs 252 HP/252 SpDef Blissey (+SpDef) : 49.58% - 58.54%
252 +1 SpAtk Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Earth Power vs 252 HP/252 SpDef Gastrodon (+SpDef) : 65.49% - 77%
252 +1 SpAtk Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Earth Power vs 252 HP/0 SpDef Scizor (+SpDef) : 109.01% - 128.49%
252 +1 SpAtk Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Focus Blast vs 252 HP/0 SpDef Eviolite Chansey: 55.4% - 65.34%
252 +1 SpAtk Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Focus Blast vs 0 HP/252 SpDef Eviolite Chansey: 48.36% - 57.1%
252 +1 SpAtk Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Focus Blast vs 252 HP/252 SpDef Eviolite Chansey (+SpDef) : 40.34% - 47.44%
252 +1 SpAtk Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Earth Power vs 252 HP/252 SpDef Ferrothorn (+SpDef) : 63.35% - 74.43%
252 +1 SpAtk Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Focus Blast vs 252 HP/252 SpDef Ferrothorn (+SpDef) : 111.93% - 131.82%
252 +1 SpAtk Life Orb Landorus Hidden Power Ice vs 252 HP/252 SpDef Latias (+SpDef) : 45.05% - 53.3%
252 +1 SpAtk Life Orb Landorus Hidden Power Ice vs 0 HP/0 SpDef Latios: 84.39% - 99%
252 +1 SpAtk Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Earth Power vs 252 HP/252 SpDef Politoed (+SpDef) : 64.06% - 75.26%
252 +1 SpAtk Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Earth Power vs 252 HP/0 SpDef Politoed: 89.06% - 104.95%
252 +1 SpAtk Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Earth Power vs 252 HP/252 SpDef Amoonguss (+SpDef) : 65.97% - 77.31%
252 +1 SpAtk Life Orb Landorus Hidden Power Ice vs 252 HP/0 SpDef Tornadus-T: 82.87% - 97.24% (if you ever face a bulky Tornadus-T for whatever reason)
252 +1 SpAtk Life Orb Landorus Hidden Power Ice vs 252 HP/252 SpDef Celebi (+SpDef) : 49.01% - 57.92%
Bulk at +1
Code:
0 SpAtk Blissey Ice Beam vs 0 HP/0 +1 SpDef Landorus: 55.17% - 65.2%
0 SpAtk Celebi Hidden Power Ice vs 0 HP/0 +1 SpDef Landorus: 51.41% - 61.44%
240 SpAtk Celebi Leaf Storm vs 0 HP/0 +1 SpDef Landorus: 47.96% - 56.43%
252 SpAtk Heatran Fire Blast vs 0 HP/0 +1 SpDef Landorus: 49.84% - 58.62%
252 SpAtk Life Orb Gengar Shadow Ball vs 0 HP/0 +1 SpDef Landorus: 43.26% - 51.1%
252 SpAtk Rotom-W Hydro Pump vs 0 HP/0 +1 SpDef Landorus: 84.64% - 100.63% 
252 SpAtk Rotom-W Hydro Pump in Rain vs 0 HP/0 +1 SpDef Landorus: 126.96% - 149.53%
252 SpAtk Life Orb Starmie Ice Beam vs 0 HP/0 +1 SpDef Landorus: 114.11% - 134.17% (surprisingly without LO doesn't often KO without SR)
252 SpAtk Alakazam Psychic vs 0 HP/0 +1 SpDef Landorus: 37.93% - 45.14%
0 SpAtk Jellicent Scald in Rain vs 0 HP/0 +1 SpDef Landorus: 57.37% - 67.71%
0 SpAtk Jellicent Scald vs 0 HP/0 +1 SpDef Landorus: 38.56% - 46.08%
0 SpAtk Gastrodon Scald vs 0 HP/0 +1 SpDef Landorus: 41.38% - 48.9%
252 SpAtk Espeon Psychic vs 0 HP/0 +1 SpDef Landorus: 36.99% - 44.2%
72 SpAtk Forretress Hidden Power Ice vs 0 HP/0 +1 SpDef Landorus: 37.62% - 45.14%

EDIT 2:

Just realized this: Why the hell would you run Landorus with a non-speed boosting nature? 101 speed is WAY to good to waste like that. Replace Modest for Timid, seriously .-.

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Hi Zentrius, nice team you have here. I had a team with a similar idea (hazards stacking to facilitate Stoutland-Landorus sweep) except I have Jellicent and Latias over Rotom and Amoonguss. From my experience, SD Scizor is a huge threat to my team (and therefore yours too), as with an SD up it can OHKO everything barring Forretress, which can't do anything back. To solve this I recommend pumping up Rotom-W's speed to at least outspeed max speed adamant Scizor and will'o before it can get a bug bite off--jolly Scizor can still potentially wreck you, but that variant is quite rare so you might not want to sacrifice even more bulk than necessary.
On Stoutland, obviously Frustration and Superpower are mandatory moves. However personally, I also like Wild Charge as it allows you to hurt Jellicent and Skarmory (potential to 2hko after rocks iirc). Ice Fang isn't very useful in my opinion as it really is only for Gliscor--most dragons should be OHKO'ed by CB Frustration after rocks. The same goes to Crunch, as Wild Charge-Frustration should deal similar or more damage to its intended targets (psychic types, Slowbro, Jellicent, Lati@s). Therefore I propose you change Stoutland's moveset to Superpower|Frustration|Wild Charge|Fire Fang/Pursuit. I myself use Pursuit, but as Shurtugal mentioned Fire Fang would help you deal with Genesect (and Scizor).

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You really should still have landorus with a Timid Nature. You don't want other landorus to be guaranteed to finish you off. In addition make sure you have the IVs of 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP/Atk/Def/Spatk/SpD/Spe format) to ensure that you retain the 31 in speed and still have HP Ice.

I would also give Tyranitar a chople berry to handle Gengar/Latios/Alakazam/Tornadus-T a bit better. Rotom-W is your only other answer to these pokemon other than revenging them.

Lastly, I would change Stoutland's moveset and give it Frustration/Superpower/Pursuit/ (Firefang or Wild Charge in the last spot). You really need pursuit to handle those special threats better, especially if you want tyranitar healthy to win the weather war.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)