Eevee'd (Current Slate: FFA!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much yeah.

My votes:

Sliggoo: Goomball, Goobolt, Goolium, Venomgoo, Goopsyche

Sunkern: Snowflora, Sunshock, Sunspook, Sunpad, Mystikern

Dunsparce: Landisparce, Frosparce, Allsparce, Dunsparkle, Dunsoul.

Consider when i vote for the five i liked the most among all creations for each Pokemons.

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Sliggoo: Kravmagoo, Goomball, Goobolt, Goomodo, Goopsyche (self-vote)

Sunkern: Moonflora, Sundra, Thunflora, Sunisoul, Flufflora

Dunsparce: Frosparce, Dunvelop, Shagoon, Allsparce, Dunstatic

I hope that my vote will do it. Doubt that any of my creations would win, but I will be happy if at least one of them had won.

Sliggoo: Kravmagoo, Goomball, Goobolt, Goomodo, Goopsyche (self-vote)

Sunkern: Moonflora, Sundra, Thunflora, Sunisoul, Flufflora

Dunsparce: Frosparce, Dunvelop, Shagoon, Allsparce, Dunstatic

I hope that my vote will do it. Doubt that any of my creations would win, but I will be happy if at least one of them had won.
Looks like people vote for non original creations, when you try to be original, you lose.

People remember to vote :)

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Sliggoo: Goomodo (Stitch98), Sumogoo (Mr. Querty), Goostbite (Ticktock), Dragooxie (MaximeLopunny), Goombolt (Flurbel)

Dunsparce: Dunstatic (UncleFlacco), Dunsoul (Pika Xreme), Geysparce (Ticktock), Frosparce (The Reptile), Dunvelop (Snaquaza)

Sunkern: Sunburn (Ludicrousity), Moonflora (AquaticPanic), Sunical (Yoshiblaze), Aurflora (The Reptile), Sundra (Me)

canno

formerly The Reptile
Sliggoo: Goomodo, Goopsyche, Goodrip, Sumogoo, Eelegoo

Sunkern: Sunpad, Sunical, Moonflora, Sunshock, Sunicrush

Dunsparce: Pixsparce, Dunsoul, Allsparce, Digsparce, Metagoon

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sliggoo: Gooliroach, Goollium, Dragooxie, Sumogoo, Goozap

Sunkern: Sunshock, Snowflora, Sunspook, Flufflora, Sunpad.

Dunsparce: Dunsparkle, Zombiesparce, Landisparce, Dunsoul, Gearsparce

I'll end voting tomorrow I guess. 19:00 BST, as always.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Yes they are :) You balanced them enough (Although Brainflora is still pretty strong)
I jus thought that a bulky Grass/Psychic type whose is also an attacker is kind of unique, right?

Also, votes:

Sliggoo: Gooliroach, Goollium, Dragooxie, Sumogoo, Goozap

Sunkern: Sunshock, Snowflora, Sunspook, Flufflora, Sunpad.

Dunsparce: Dunsparkle, Zombiesparce, Landisparce, Dunsoul, Gearsparce

Sligoo: Elegoo, Goolace, Conflagoo (Uncle Flacco)
Sunkern: Moonflora, Sunicrush, Sunpad
Dunsaprce: Digsparce, Dunsoul, Allsparce

Last edited:

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Looks like people vote for non original creations, when you try to be original, you lose.

People remember to vote :)
After a while, Sunpad, who combine both Nasty Plot and Triage/Drizzle, apparently started to prove otherwise. And I don't even self-voted for this! Ludicolo is going to be jealous of this one.

Dunfan

formerly Dunsparce Fanboy
Sliggoo: Goolium, Dragooxie, Goozap, Conflagoo (The Cruelest), Goopsyche
Sunkern: Mystikern, Sunspook, Snowflora, Rainflora, Sunicrush
Dunsparce: Dunvelop, Blasparce, Geysparce, Dunstatic, Allsparce

Good creations, looks like Z shift for Reverse Polarity, but it would be more logical if it only works on Electric type moves (like you can only swap an electric type move with another move something like that) cause it mentions Polarity so it shouldn't affect any move in my opinion, at least the move in the last slot should be Electric type, i know it's hell to code, but it's only a question of logic when you see the name of the ability, tell me if i'm wrong.
Thanks.
I kinda like that idea, and it sounds more logic... but Reverse Polarity won't be really useful anymore.
I want people to enjoy Goozap, so here's a Strawpoll for this : http://www.strawpoll.me/12971784

Last edited:

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
I just noticed there are two Conflagoos... What are we going to do about that? Should everyone voting for one specify which Conflagoo they're voting for?

Ludicrousity

So, I've tallied up the votes and the winners for Sliggoo are:

My Goollium with 4 votes
Name: Goollium (Goo + Gallium)
Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 90 / 150 / 80 / 70 / 110
Abilities: Filter (Regenerator)
New Learnset: Flash Cannon, Metal Claw, Magnet Bomb, Gyro Ball, Meteor Mash, U-Turn
Justification/Niche: A very bulk pokemon with an amazing typing to boot. Regenerator just makes it even more difficult to take down. It also has decent offences and a good speed, so it isn't just set up bait.
Sample sets:
Goolium @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Meteor Mash
- Outrage
- Rock Slide

Samtendo09's Goopsyche with 4 votes
Name: Goopsyche
Types:

BST: 90 / 110 / 150 / 70 / 100 / 80
Abilities: Bravery (Dark-type-immune clone of Sap Sipper) / Guts / Gooey (HA)
New Moves: Dragon Dance, Play Rough, Bulk Up, Cosmic Power, Recovery, Dragon Hammer, Psych Up, Zen Headbutt, Psychic Fangs, Drain Punch, Power-Up Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Crunch
Justification/Niche: Sliggoo had gone into an insane doctor...with great physical condition! In all seriousness, Goopsyche is an unusual example. While it got a bitter amount of six weaknesses (Ice, Bug, Ghost, Dragon, Dark and Fairy), it also had an equal amount of resistances (Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Fighting and Psychic), as well as enough coverages. It got Bravery in which give it an immunity to Dark while boosting its Attack, but it can also just go Guts at the expense of healing items. Use Dragon Dance, and get ready for a sweep. Being a Physical Psychic-type that do not require a Mega slot is also a nice bonus.

Mr. Querty's Sumogoo with 4 votes
Name: Sumogoo
Types: Dragon / Fighting
BST: 90 / 110 / 150 / 100 / 80 / 70 (600)
Abilities: Hustle / Hydration / Iron Fist
New Learnset:
+ Cross Chop, Storm Throw, Drain Punch, Vital Throw, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
- Dragon Tail, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Fire Blast
Justification/Niche: Hugely powerful physically bulky setup sweeper. Its main sets are likely to use Coil in tandem with Hustle to hit foes hard with its great coverage moves. While it may start with a lower attack, Coil patches it up, makes it even bulkier, and the accuracy boost can patch up previously inaccurate moves like Stone Edge. It can also run a Choice Band set well to hit hard with its powerful coverage and Iron Fist. Despite its strengths, Sumogoo lacks recovery outside of Drain Punch and is vulnerable to faster special attackers.

Flurbel's Goobolt with 4 votes
Name: Goobolt Type: Dragon/electric
Stats: 70/110/90/100/80/150
BST: 600
Abilities: Motor drive/static/regenerator
New learnset:
+
Wild charge, dragon claw, dragon rush, spark, volt switch, ice punch, discharge, hone claws and zap cannon.
- Power whip, sludge bomb and sludge wave.
Justification/Niche: It becomes a fast attacker who can run both physical and special moves with a wide movepool. It defenses are lower compared to normal goodra, tho it still isn't that bad and will eat a few hits.
Sample sets:
Goobolt @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Wild Charge
- Outrage/Dragon claw/Draco meteor
- Volt Switch
- Fire Blast(to not get walled by tapu bulu)/earthquake (to not get walled by tapu koko)/ice beam
With 150 speed and 110 attack and 100 special attack it will be able to outspeed many pokemon and revenge kill them, for example weavile who has no change of killing with ice shard after rocks whereas wild charge 100% kills after rocks and outrage doesnt even need rocks. Some calcs:
252 Atk Life Orb Goobolt Wild Charge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Weavile: 242-286 (86.1 - 101.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Life Orb Goobolt Outrage vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Weavile: 321-380 (114.2 - 135.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Life Orb Weavile Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Goobolt: 174-211 (61.9 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Life Orb Goobolt Wild Charge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Alakazam: 320-376 (127.4 - 149.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Life Orb Goobolt Wild Charge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 257-304 (98.4 - 116.4%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
4 SpA Life Orb Goobolt Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ferrothorn: 270-322 (76.7 - 91.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Life Orb Goobolt Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Koko in Electric Terrain: 291-343 (103.5 - 122%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Goobolt @ Darkinium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Wild Charge
- Dragon Rush
- Iron Tail
- Hone Claws
It's not that good of a set, but z-move hone claws is nice because it gives it a extra attack raise and still the accuracy raise. Some calcs:
+2 252 Atk Goobolt Wild Charge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 278-330 (91.4 - 108.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252 Atk Goobolt Iron Tail vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Tapu Bulu: 344-406 (100 - 118%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252 Atk Goobolt Dragon Rush vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Landorus-Therian: 169-199 (44.2 - 52%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

(with rocks lando can't switch in)
+2 252 Atk Goobolt Dragon Rush vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tangrowth: 178-211 (44 - 52.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
(even tangrowth isn't eating 2 after rocks)

And finally, MaximeLopunny's Dragooxie with 4 votes
Name: Dragooxie
Typing: Dragon/Fairy
Stat Spread: 150/70/90/110/100/80
Abilities: Sap Sipper/Pixilate/Gooey (HA)
New learnset: Hyper Voice, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Wish, Fairy Wind, Moonlight, Baby Doll Eyes, Calm Mind, Crafty Shield, Misty Terrain, Flamethrower, Fire Blast (those two are like Goodra gets upon evolving from Sliggoo, i put it in new learnset since Sliggoo doesn't get them)
Moves removed: Power Whip, Aqua Tail, Sludge Wave, Muddy Water.
Justification/Niche: A very bulky tank with decent Special Attack stat and Pixilate allows Dragooxie to be a potent Calm Mind user. 150/90/100 bulk isn't ridiculous and access to Wish let Dragooxie heal itself or pass Wishes to its teammates to support them.
Sample set:

Calm Mind Bulky Sweeper:

Dragooxie Pixie Plate/Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
Spread: 252 HP 252 Def 4 SpD
Bold Nature
Move 1: Calm Mind
Move 2: Hyper Voice
Move 3: Wish
Move 4: Flamethrower/Protect

Calm Mind let Dragooxie boosts its Special Attack and Special Defense so it can attempt a sweep. Hyper Voice is its main STAB move, with no immunities and great coverage unlike Dragon Pulse. Wish let Dragooxie heal itself so it can setup more in battle. Flamethrower offers coverage against Steel types not named Heatran but Protect can assure Dragooxie can heal itself with Wish at the cost of the aformentioned coverage above.

Choice Specs:

Dragooxie Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
Spread: 252 HP 252 SpA
Modest Nature
Hyper Voice
Draco Meteor
Fire Blast
Focus Blast

The winners for Sunkern are:

Samtendo09's Sunpad with 5 votes
Name: Sunpad (Sun + Lilypad)
Types:

BST: 75 / 30 / 75 / 85 / 105 / 55
Abilities: Drizzle / Triage / Natural Cure (HA)
New Moves: Surf, Scald, Hydro Pump, Nasty Plot, Draining Kiss, Aqua Ring, Rain Dance, Ice Beam, Earth Power (not as Previous Gen anymore)
Justification/Niche: It's not a lot at first, but take a closer look; it got Nasty Plot. After one Nasty Plot, it can hit harder than Politoad and Pelipper, the other Drizzle users, but it can also instead to spam Giga Drain and Leech Seed without worrying about its speed thanks to Triage. Or if you are more of a Rest fan, Natural Cure will help you to not only fully recover it, but also freely switch Sunpad away without worrying about it remaining asleep. This will at least stand out from Sunflora itself.

MaximeLopunny's Snowflora with 5 votes
Name: Snowflora
Typing: Grass/Ice
Stat Spread: 75/30/75/85/55/105
Abilities: Snow Warning/Slush Rush/Refrigerate (HA)
New Learnset: Ice Beam, Blizzard, Frost Breath, Aurora Veil, Hail, Icicle Spear, Icicle Crash, Powder Snow, Hyper Voice.
Justification/Niche: A fast Aurora Veil user to patch up its low bulk, decent Special Attack stat to abuse perfectly accurate Blizzards. Can do good things with that.

Sample Sets:

Aurora Veil
Snowflora Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
Spread: 4 HP 252 SpA 252 Speed
Timid Nature
Aurora Veil
Blizzard
Earth Power
Giga Drain

Hail Wallbreaker:

Snowflora @Choice Specs/Life Orb
Ability: Snow Warning/Slush Rush
Timid Nature
Blizzard
Earth Power
Leaf Storm
Frost Breath

Refrigerate Wallbreaker:

Snowflora Life Orb/Choice Specs
Ability: Refrigerate
Timid Nature
Hyper Voice
Leaf Storm
Earth Power
Hyper Beam

AquaticPanic's Moonflora with 3 votes
Name: Moonflora
Types: Grass / Dark
BST: 85 / 55 / 75 / 30 / 75 / 105
Abilities: Huge Power / Grass Pelt (Prankster)
New Learnset: + Leaf Blade, + Knock Off, + Taunt, + Sucker Punch, + Jump Kick (Not HJK), + Superpower, +SD
Justification/Niche: Based on a Moonflower. It has an attack stat of one point lower than Diggersby's with the same ability, or you may also use Whimsicott's SubSeed Prankster set. It works simillar to Bisharp, in the means of setting up SDs and cleaning things that outspeed it with Sucker Punch
Sample sets:

Moonflora @ Life Orb
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

My Sunshock with 3 votes
Name: Sunshock (Sun + Shock)
Types:

Base Stats: 105 / 55 / 75 / 85 / 75 / 30
Abilities: Analytic / Lightning Rod / (Lucky)
Lucky Effect: This mons attacks always crit unless Lucky Shield, shell armour or battle armour are active.
New Learnset: Electric Terrain, Thunder Wave, Charge, Parabolic Charge, Volt Switch, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Zap Cannon.-
Justification/Niche: Sunshock is a pretty cool mon. With a 100% chance to crit on moves such as Thunderbolt, Leaf Storm, Earth Power and Sludge Bomb.
Sample sets:
Sunshock @ Choice Specs
Ability: Lucky
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Earth Power
- Leaf Storm

And Dusparce Fanboy's Sunspook with 3 votes
Name: Sunspook
Typing: Grass / Ghost
Stat Spread: 85/55/75/105/75/30
Ability: Inverse Ivy / Insomnia (HA)
Inverse Ivy : The Pokemon's Grass type moves work like in inverse battles.
New learnset: Shadow Ball / Seed Flare / Will-o-Wisp / Trick Room / Psychic / Parting Shot / Dark Pulse / Destiny Bond
Justification/Niche: The main point of Sunspook is the access to Seed Flare and an ability that changes the coverage of Grass type moves for something much much better. It gets Trick Room to take advantage of it's slow speed but can also use Parting Shot to be a slow pivot.
Sample set:
Sunspook @ Leftovers
Ability: Inverse Ivy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Seed Flare
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball
- Parting Shot

And for Dunsparce:

Mr. Querty's Allsparce with 6 votes
Name: Allsparce
Types: Normal
BST: 110 / 95 / 100 / 75 / 100 / 85 (565)
Abilities: Protean / Adaptability
+ Leech Life, Crunch, Play Rough, Brave Bird, Leaf Blade, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Quick Attack
- None
Justification/Niche: Allsparce becomes the bulky Protean attacker Kecleon failed to be. With access to a menagerie of coverage moves and great bulk, Allsparce can wall threats and hit hard back. While it has a relatively low attack stat for an offencive pokemon, it makes up for it by having STAB on everything and a variety of viable moves. It can even use Roost and Leech Life to regain lost health. Despite it's power, Allsparce struggles to fit in coverage and recovery, and has to worry about foes using its type changes to score super-effective hits.

Pika Xreme's Dunsoul with 5 votes
Name: Dunsoul
Types: Normal / Ghost
BST: 150 / 95 / 85 / 80 / 95 / 60 (565 out of 565)
Abilities: Serene Grace / Cursed Body / Rattled
New Learnset: Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Phantom Force, Shadow Bone
Justification/Niche: Despite, or perhaps because of, its excellent defensive properties, Normal/Ghost is not in standard Pokemon, and bulky Ghosts in general are rare. Dunsoul over here fulfills both of those, and its stats are good for abusing Coil as well.
Sample sets:
Dunsoul @ Leftovers
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Coil
- Shadow Bone
- Return

MaximeLopunny's Landisparce with 3 votes
Name: Landisparce
Typing: Normal/Ground
Stat Spread: 105/126/75/69/100/90
Abilities: Sand Rush/Sand Force/Hidden Soul (HA)
New Learnset: Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Rototiller, Shore Up, Fissure, Swords Dance.
Justification/Niche: A bulky Ground type with decent Attack stat and access to Zygarde's signature move let Landisparce being a good rock setter that is able to check most common defogers usually immune to Ground such as Lati twins, Skarmory. The same access to the move gives it also a niche over Excadrill, it's main steep competition as a Sand Rush user.
Explanation: Hidden Soul is working like Stamina for Special Defense.

Sample sets:

Sand Rush

Landisparce Life Orb/Choice Band
Ability: Sand Rush
Spread: 252 Atk 252 Speed
Jolly Nature
Thousand Arrows
Earthquake/Shore Up
Return
Swords Dance/Rock Slide

Hidden Soul Coil set:

Landisparce Leftovers
Ability: Hidden Soul
Spread: 252 HP 252 SpD
Careful Nature
Thousand Arrows
Coil
Return
Roost/Shore Up

Stealth Rock:

Landisparce Leftovers
Ability: Sand Force/Hidden Soul
Spread: 252 HP 252 Def
Impish Nature
Thousand Arrows/Thousand Waves
Shore Up/Roost
Stealth Rock
Toxic

The Reptile's Frosparce with 3 votes
Name: Frosparce
Types:

BST: 100 / 130 / 75 / 85 / 65 / 110
Abilities: Serene Grace / Frostborn / Levitate (HA)
(Frostborn: Boost the user's Attack by 1 stage if hit by an Ice-type move, instead of taking damage.)

New Moves: Aurora Beam, Aurora Veil, Avalanche, Freeze-Dry, Frost Breath, Hail, Haze, Ice Ball, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Icy Wind, Mist, Powder Snow, Sheer Cold, Tri Attack, ExtremeSpeed, Focus Blast, Superpower
Justification/Niche: A relatively fast and powerful Ice-type with good coverage and high power, alongside ExtemeSpeed for some good recovery. It also has 2 immunities and ok bulk with 100 HP. Funnily enough, it resists Ice + Ground coverage with Levitate, which could be useful.
All-Out Attacker (Frosparce) @ Life Orb / Choice Band / Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate / Serene Grace / Frostborn
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Drill Run
- ExtremeSpeed
- Superpower / Fire Blast

My Dunsparkle with 3 votes
Name: Dunsparkle (Dunce + Sparkle, IG)
Types:

Base Stats: 160 / 100 / 90 / 65 / 90 / 60
Abilities: Dazzling / Regenerator / (Wonder Skin)
New Learnset: Play Rough, Fairy Lock, Dazzling Gleam, Moonlight.
Justification/Niche: Very bulky mon with few weaknesses. 100 Atk makes it so that it isn't setup bait, and it can also be a pain to deal with thanks to Regenerator, or even Wonder Skin.
Sample sets:
Dunsparce @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Moonlight
- Return
- Aqua Tail

Snaquaza's Dunvelop with 3 votes
Name: Dunvelop
Typing: Normal
Stat Spread: 120/125/95/85/85/55
Abilities: Thriver (First move becomes of Hidden Power type + becomes secondary type. Can also affect Stealth Rock type.)
New learnset: None
Justification/Niche: Can fill many unique moves, although its relatively modest stat distribution should prevent it from getting too good. It can use any type Pursuit, which is perfect for removing threats to any team. It can also become any type for a set-up set with Coil, Roost and for example a Ghost-type Earthquake along with Return or attempt to sweep with Agility, although this would need a lot of preparation. Of course, one of the funnest thing about it is its unpredictability, though team structure should give somethings away, and some types won't be viable. Additionally, its stats aren't too insane, so it is handlable.
Dunvelop @ Leftovers
Ability: Thriver
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Earthquake
- Return
- Coil
- Roost

Just some simple setting up, becoming very bulky! It has great stats for this, and types like Normal/Ghost, Normal/Ground should be good, but maybe some others may be good for a set like this.

Dunvelop @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Brave Nature
IVs: 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Pursuit
- Return
- Aqua Tail
- Earthquake

So you want to get rid of Landorus-T, but you don't want that pesky Ice-typing? You can also run Water! 252+ Atk Choice Band Dunsparce Aqua Tail vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Landorus-Therian: 304-358 (95.2 - 112.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock. Otherwise it's still a decent wallbreaker.

Dunvelop @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Return
- Roost

Heatran annoying you? You can use Stealth Ground to make the annoying pebbles Ground-type instead, allowing you to make Stealth Rock fit your team the way you want to! Of course, having a Normal/Ice type just for Stealth Rock may be annoying as it won't contribute anything else to your team...

And finally, UncleFlacco's Dunstatic with 3 votes
Name: Dunstatic
Typing: Electric/Flying
Stat Spread: 130/95/80/80/100/80
Abilities: Serene Grace, Sheer Force, Static
New learnset: Acrobatics, Bounce, Defog, Discharge, Drill Peck, Sky Drop, Zing Zap
Moves removed: None
Justification/Niche: Once a scared snek, now a proud flier! Dis boi has a lot of tools at its disposal evolving from a normal type, and its abilities reflect those decisions quite nicely. For offensive Dunstatic, dominance can be obtained the BO way (Serene Grace) or the HO way (Sheer Force,) turning every flinch move into added power. And for Kanto Bird 2.Dos (I'll see myself out,) Roost, boost, and coverage moves can be used for domination. And no, it's not getting Volt-Turn or Defog, Zapdos needs something over le snek. Powerful physical ice types and Zygarde can still check and counter Dunstatic, but when played correctly, it can be the snake you need to succeed.

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Aay, two of my submissions had managed to win after all! Of course, Goopsyche would not win if it not for my self-vote...

Of course, congratulations to everyone so far. Let's keep it up and alive!

Ludicrousity

Aay, two of my submissions had managed to win after all! Of course, Goopsyche would not win if it not for my self-vote...

Of course, congratulations to everyone so far. Let's keep it up and alive!
Going by the fact that I've had more than 15 submissions in both slates so far, I think this is going to do quite well :)

Will announce the next slate in around 30 minutes. Got a headache at the moment and need to nip to the chemists to get Paracetamol...

Ludicrousity

So, next slate was decided by Me, EchoGaia and Snaquaza.

Steel Evolution Slate!
Scyther, Onix and Riolu

Scyther's Evolutions must have 500 BST and have bug as a primary typing.

Onix's Evolutions must have 510 BST, and it's name must in "ix".

Riolu's Evolutions must have 525 BST, and must include Fighting as a primary typing.

The special thing about this slate is: You can design a mega for each of your evolutions, if you so wish! Have fun! :D

Mega Evolution Rules:
  • You may only add 100 BST to your mon. no more, no less.
  • Each Pokemon may not change it's primary typing, only it's secondary type.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)