• Yes

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
egg

Hiya o3o. I haven't wrote an RMT in a while so I might as well post one that got me up to #29 on the ladder and could probably go higher if I wasn't too lazy to continue lol. It's team that involves the use of double Mega Gengar because cool Pokemon and it works really well for some reason. I'll also be including a joke RMT at the bottom because it involves Claydol, and Claydol is a god so it deserves a mention (EDIT: nah). But yeah, I don't really like long intros so I'll just get into the team so you don't get bored too quickly. Also, this title is called 'egg' because: egg. (P.S. This is a Balanced Hackmons team if you couldn't tell already o3o.)​
no u (Gengar-Mega) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shell Smash
- Judgment
- Secret Sword
- Infestation / Moonblast / King's Shield​
Disguised as Kyurem-Black 100% of the time.

Mega Gengar is an insane Pokemon. I use this set to counter all opposing Chansey leads, as they Fake Out, I use Infestation and proceed to set up and kill them. Shell Smash is really easy to set up on unsuspecting people and even some suspecting people. The big bummer of this set is the "you may be trapped" message which people can suspect, I've had one person ask me why I was using Magnet Pull Kyurem-B one time though lol. Anyways, Judgment is obviously for anti-Chansey, while Secret Swords rounds off coverage. Infestation is solely for Shedinja but I have considered running Moonblast on it for Yveltal. I haven't really seen as many Meloetta, so I'm not considering running Bug Buzz. I always lead with this because a.) hazard damage and b.) it's not uncommon for Kyub to lead. This is also why I use King's Shield sometimes, for opposing lead Kyurem-B which greatly threaten Mega Gengar. This usually only works once, but if executed correctly, once is enough.

egg #2 (Gengar-Mega) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Teravolt
Timid Nature
- Shell Smash
- Judgment
- Secret Sword
- Moonblast / Spore​
Meet egg #2. egg 002. egg 2(thousand and late). egg. This is my secondary Mega Gengar meant to sweep later on in the game after no u weakens some stuff. This is too beat Shedinja firstly and it works well vs. Unaware of course. This is also Imposter proof. This set does run Moonblast usually to get around Yveltal, however, Spore is viable to ease setup, but really unreliable and not always beneficial (think Magic Bounce / Safety Goggles). Judgment + Spooky Plate obv and Secret Sword as well. Really I don't know what to explain here?? I just explained it above, so read that I guess. Oh yeah, also, Quiver Dance is an odd move that I sometimes use over Shell Smash bc lack of bulk sux and the +SpD is cool, so try this out as well!

is ghost (Arceus-Dark) @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Judgment
- Secret Sword / Thunderbolt
- Spiky Shield​
#bestlure2014. This set is just fun and prediction based for the opponent. Is it Dark??? Is it Ghost??? Is it Poison??? No, it's Fairy. It's Fairy specifically to lure in Yveltal and smash it to pieces :D. Shell Smash best boosting move, so obviously I use it! Judgment is really stronk and again lures in Yveltal and smashes it to pieces. Secret Sword is to imitate Ghost and gets nice neutral coverage. Thunderbolt is for extra overkill vs. Yveltal. Jk, not really, it's for Fire / Flying types like Ho-Oh and MCharY becasue they can setup on me and we can't have that, plus it gets cool coverage. Spiky Shield is for Shedinja and really helps to pick off weakened physical attackers. I've tried out Splash Plate bc cool plate ofc and during tours I do often switch the plate bc people know it's a Fairy in the OM room so I switch it lol. Anyways, cool lure, neat Pokemon, shenanigans!

hue (Giratina) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
Calm Nature
- Curse
- Milk Drink
- Substitute
- Leech Seed Destiny Bond

This Giratina is so wonderful. It checks a ton of Pokemon and I often do sacrifice it honestly. I sacrifice it against PH Kyogre mainly because Curse completely neuters it and sets it on a timer. Curse is a great move overall really. Milk Drink is to recover from Curse and for sustainability. Substitute is to stall things out and helps a ton. Leech Seed is to slowly regain health and force the opponent to lose 37.5% health each turn, so this is cool. I've considered two alternatives for this set. 1.) Unaware >>> Prankster so I can wall setup sweepers, however, Prankster is 2gud. 2.) Harvest + Sitrus Berry >>> Prankster + Leftovers, this is good as well for instant recovery after Curse however w/ Knock Off being around and the unreliability at times, I decided to take it safe and go with Prankster.

b& (Mawile-Mega) @ Mawilite
Ability: Simple
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Play Rough
- Thousand Arrows / King's Shield / Substitute
- Infestation​
Favorite set honestly o3o. This set sweeps so much shit, I get so many "o lord" when this thing setups because nothing, and I do mean nothing (except Unaware Cress but f that thing >:( ), can tank a +4 Play Rough. For those who've never played Balanced Hackmons and are unaware (hue), Mega forms can mega evolve into themselves, for instance Char Y w/ a Charizardite X can switch into an X. Confusing somewhat, but it means that Mega Mawile has Huge Power after evolving. Nothing, and I do mean nothing, can stand up to +4 Play Rough and Huge Power. It 2HKOes 252 / 252+ Mega Aggron without any prior damage... This thing is somewhat Chansey bait, so King's Shield is often chosen. Substitute as well, while Thousand Arrows is perfect neutral coverage, it means Chansey can kill me. Infestation is mainly for Shedinja, while I could use Sacred Fire here, it makes this even harder for me vs. Chansey. One thing special about this set is that it can stay un-mega evolved until Chansey comes in and THEN Mega Evolve, so the opposing Chansey has Simple while this one has Huge Power, because Chansey can't mega evolve unless a rare instance when it runs Mawilite, which is extremely unlikely.

no u (Kyurem-Black) @ Icicle Plate
Ability: Refrigerate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Shell Smash
- Boomburst
- Extreme Speed
- Bolt Strike​
Kyurem-Black has kinda dropped recently, but this by no means means that it isn't amazing. This is isn't the norm of Fake Out / ES / Coverage, I run Shell Smash for further mindgames later on. Is it a Kyub, is it a M-Gengar? Boomburst hits insanely hard and 2HKOes M-Aggron ffs, so it's no longer a counter. Extreme Speed is to pick off Pranksters. Bolt Strike is specifically for Kyogre, as PH Kyogre can setup all over me and I have to be sure it's taken care of. I use Icicle Plate over anything else to not give anything away, and since I'm running mainly Ice-type moves, then it means I also get a boost in power without recoil. This set is good and also very scary for me as well, as if a Chansey manages to Imposter me, it's pretty much gg. I'm still searching for ways to remedy this n_n.

Also, I noticed this was my 2.5k, didn't even mean for it to be an RMT n__n. So, shoutout? I don't really want longass paragraph shoutouts so I'll do one-liners :D
Peef Rimgar - You're my boi and you put up w/ me so s/o to you. And you keep it real n_n.

The Eevee General - is nerd

manu 11 - surskit o3o

Darnell - you need to come on more ;; but ya chill / nice person n_n

asterat - is mean <3

Arcticblast - fren and nice person ^.^

Minus - http://goo.my/5k8 spoon

Seismitoad - bad name change, cool person

The Immortal - best admin ofc

Monte Cristo - is fren and good coder

Adrian Marin - mr. mime, good fren, <3

Pikachuun - good pikachu, nice person

AWailOfATail - good fren

Audiosurfer - nice and fren in OM room

Piccolo Daimao - <3

w0rd - best player ever to exist

and there's more but I'm tired of this and don't want to continue so other frens: Sapphire. fleurdyleurse Redew Muk Heisenerg RotomPoison simsims2800 TheBurgerKing99Hulavuta Aerow Snaquaza UCN Ununhexium and more !!

So yeah, there's my team o3o. Go ahead and rate it now.

Last edited:
Wow rude :(

Anyway, good team, I've definitely had to battle this one before. Two Gengars can really wear down a team pretty well, particularly one that lacks Yveltal (something I often forget to add.

The issue I see with Illusion Gengar-Mega is that, for whatever reason, the sim is programmed to say "You might be trapped" whenever Gengar-Mega is in, regardless of ability. When I see a Kyurem-Black, and that message, I bring in my Gengar counter.

Fairyarc is cool, and a nice change of pace, but I do see the problem of being unable to kill Shedinja :/ Hopefully it's already out of the way when you try to sweep.

The Giratina set is nice, but I might recommend Destiny Bond > Leech Seed, because otherwise Mega Gengar, particularly King's Shield Mega Gengar, is pretty much guaranteed to sweep your team after a Smash. (Arceus might be able to survive +2 Judgment, but can't do much in return.)

For the last two, I sense a definite problem with walling Imposters. Maybe you could add an Unaware wall of some sort? I feel like that might be useful, even though you are running offense.

Anyway, I can add some more feedback if necessary. Nice job!

Wow rude :(
I'm sorry I forgot a lot of people ;;

Anyway, good team, I've definitely had to battle this one before. Two Gengars can really wear down a team pretty well, particularly one that lacks Yveltal (something I often forget to add.
tru

The issue I see with Illusion Gengar-Mega is that, for whatever reason, the sim is programmed to say "You might be trapped" whenever Gengar-Mega is in, regardless of ability. When I see a Kyurem-Black, and that message, I bring in my Gengar counter.
I know ;; I cry. But, it does work vs. 1.) new players and 2.) people not paying attention. Big flaw but I make do.

Fairyarc is cool, and a nice change of pace, but I do see the problem of being unable to kill Shedinja :/ Hopefully it's already out of the way when you try to sweep.
Spiky Shield works fine bc they Endeavor and it gets killed. And I mean I have a few methods of removal for it, so it's cool.

The Giratina set is nice, but I might recommend Destiny Bond > Leech Seed, because otherwise Mega Gengar, particularly King's Shield Mega Gengar, is pretty much guaranteed to sweep your team after a Smash. (Arceus might be able to survive +2 Judgment, but can't do much in return.)
o3o Love this change!

For the last two, I sense a definite problem with walling Imposters. Maybe you could add an Unaware wall of some sort? I feel like that might be useful, even though you are running offense.
Yeah, I've noticed as well. I have two anti-Imposters, Substitute, and M-Mawile, but I agree. I've been considering Unaware Ho-Oh over Arceus, but idk yet.

Anyway, I can add some more feedback if necessary. Nice job!
ty fren :)

manu 11

When someone asks me if i am indian because of my name
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BALANCE YOUR HP, especially giratina since you use curse. Nice team, i really like the illusion mega-gengar (swept me so many times ;-;).
As you mentionned you are a bit imposter weak, especially kyurem-b, aegislash could counter it but yeah i think you don't want to run some defensive set seeing your team is hyper offense. LET'S KILL STALL

Also the mega-gengar mold breaker, moonblast seems indeed nice against yveltal but it doesn't always OHKO (+2 252 SpA Mega Gengar Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Yveltal: 406-478 (89 - 104.8%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO) and it somehow makes you imposter weak though opponent needs to win speed tie and it probably can't OHKO you if you have 100% so i guess you are safe. But you could always run other moves like spore (you mentionned it), dark void cause yolo and safety goggles or even sub to avoid topsy turvy or prankster spore but then again yveltal would be annoying although you seem to have other pokes to OHKO for him in your team.

So in general i really like the team, it's really different from what i use to see in bh (stall everywhere -_-). I might try it :D

PS : sorry if my english is bad XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)