Passho Berry
Timid | Flame Body
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpAtk / 184 Spe
Quiver Dance / Fiery Dance / Bug Buzz / Giga Drain
Note: RNGed in White 2.

deposited male level 13 mareep
ign: Ethan

reason: there's a tournament at my school that i'd like to compete in (also just realized you can catch larvesta in oras but im lazy and next month is right around the corner soo :P)

thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Question: Do you take nickname requests?
Sure, but I cannot nickname any of the non-pentagon Pokémon (I can't trade them back), and also not the legendaries that say "Soft-reset in Omega Ruby", because I wrote over the save file I soft-reset them on.

Okay, may i have a...
Speed Boost Blaziken (Adament)
6IV's or 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nicknamed: #420.BLaZe

IGN: Holsey
Deposited: Lvl. 17 Male Zigzagoon, nicknamed THX BRUH

I love my Mega Blaziken, but I'm afraid I won't be able to bring the Mega Stone into the new games :(

Thank you!

Last edited:
Regenerator
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpDef
Sacred Fire / Brave Bird / Earthquake / Roost
Note: Caught on the Dream Radar, RNGed in White 2.

IGN: Zeno
Deposited: Level 4 Wurmple Female

Reason I want: I am looking to complete my Uber team and would really like HA Ho-oh.

Awesome Giveaway. Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Awesome giveaway! I'd like to grab this one:

Kingdra
♀
Scope Lens
Modest | Sniper
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpAtk / 56 Spe
Agility / Focus Energy / Draco Meteor / Hydro Pump

IGN: Caio
Deposited: Female Mareep Lv. 1

I want Kingdra because it's one of my favorite pokémons (it might just be my absolute favorite) and somehow I don't have a competitive one to this day.

Thanks!

Last edited:
This is very kind of you. I'd love to receive your Naughty Zekrom! As an AG player and a participant in PGL online competitions (which sometimes allows legends), I like to have various legends avaivable. And since it is more or less impossible to get a flawless mixed one in ORAS, I'd appreciate a RNG'd one! :)

IGN: Henning
Deposited: lv.35 Male Wailmer

Thanks in advance! Also, I have a question:

Is it possible for you to teach your Impish Giratina (RNG'd in Platinum) the 4th gen exclusive move Defog? Or has it already been transferred?

Ign: Jake
Deposit: mareep, f, lv 1
Request: flygon

I'd like him because I need it for the dex, and because he looks boss! He has a strange evolution line too, from a big head, to dragonfly, to dragon thing lol

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Blaziken, Ho-Oh, Durant, Kingdra, Zekrom, Flygon

Is it possible for you to teach your Impish Giratina (RNG'd in Platinum) the 4th gen exclusive move Defog? Or has it already been transferred?
Unfortunately, I stupidly transferred it without thinking too much about it. I plan to restart my 4th gen games to re-RNG stuff with exclusive moves, but for now, it's impossible for it to have Defog :(

♀
Gengarite
Timid | Levitate -> Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Destiny Bond / Shadow Ball / Focus Blast / Thunderbolt
Note: RNGed in SoulSilver.
IGN: Aaron
Deposited: Level 1, Diglett

Who doesn't want an evil-ghost version of lovely Clefable?

Last edited:
Requesting: Azumarill

♂
Sitrus Berry
Adamant | Huge Power
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 134 HP / 252 Atk / 124 Spe
Belly Drum / Waterfall / Play Rough / Aqua Jet
Note: Bred in Alpha Sapphire for the Johto Classic competition.

Ign: Baron Bad
Deposited: Lvl 15 Magikarp, Female

Reason: I am very into battling online, and have been using azumarill on my pokemon online battle team for a while now, I figured its only right to have on on my DS game aswell!

Request:
Entei (IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Deposited: Female Zigzagoon Lv. 4
IGN: Muad'Dib

My first pokémon game was SoulSilver, so the "Legendary Dog Trio" were one of the first legendary pokémon I came across. Besides, their design was amazing. Thing is... I never caught them. Tried while I played but then real life got in the way and I started playing less and less until I stopped playing. Guess I still long for them, and being Fire my favorite type, Entei is the first to be chosen.

Awesome giveaway. Thank you.

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Request:
Deposited: Female Zigzagoon Lv. 4

My first pokémon game was SoulSilver, so the "Legendary Dog Trio" were one of the first legendary pokémon I came across. Besides, their design was amazing. Thing is... I never caught them. Tried while I played but then real life got in the way and I started playing less and less until I stopped playing. Guess I still long for them, and being Fire my favorite type, Entei is the first to be chosen.

Awesome giveaway. Thank you.
Sorry, I went through literally all the female Zigzagoons and couldn't find it, it's either sniped or there was a problem. Would you mind putting a different Pokémon? I haven't had luck with finding Zigzagoons in the past either.

Thanks for the explanation btw, enjoyed the read :) I love the beast trio too!

Hi Eisen!Any chance I could maybe get a Wish Lickitung that goes:

Glutton (Own Tempo@Eviolite)

Impish Nature

Just chancing my luck if I can find it - been looking for one :)

thanks in advance!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hi Eisen!Any chance I could maybe get a Wish Lickitung that goes:

Glutton (Own Tempo@Eviolite)

Impish Nature

Just chancing my luck if I can find it - been looking for one :)

thanks in advance!
Hi, everything I have is listed in my trade thread. Unfortunately, no Lickitung. Wish Lickitung might be a bit hard to find, I believe it's an event-only move from Gen 3. Good luck!

Welcome!

Over the last year, I have been slowly building a collection of battle-ready Pokémon, and I have now decided that the time has come to share them with the community!

In this thread, I am giving away any of the Pokémon listed in my trade thread, featuring a nice collection of Kanto starter sets, and a Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Xerneas in a Premier Ball!

What's the catch?!

Before you request any of my Pokémon, it is essential that you read and fully abide to the following rules:
  • You may only request one Pokémon per calendar month. Make your request count! If you wish for more, you can always offer me a trade in my trade thread.
  • All my Pokémon are bred, soft-reset or, in the case of non-pentagon Pokémon, RNGed by me. What I am giving away is a cloned copy of these Pokémon (cloned by me). You need to be ok with that.
  • The Pokémon you receive is non-redistributable. Do not clone it, do not trade it.
  • Do not create new accounts to get more than one Pokémon a month. This will get you banned from the giveaway.
  • You may request new Pokémon to be added to my list! Check out my trade thread for information about that.
Ready to order? Here's how you do it!
  • Catch a Pokémon of your choice. Something that is unlikely to get sniped, such as a Zubat, Wingull or Wurmple is a good idea. Or, you can make me happy and leave a Mareep :)
  • Place it in the GTS with the message "IFDG" and ask for the Pokémon you have chosen, level 91+.
  • Reply to this thread with your in-game name, the Pokémon you placed, and the one you are requesting (be specific if I have many sets of that Pokémon!).
  • Add a little bit of information about why you want this Pokémon. There is no wrong answer, I'm just curious! :) Are you hoping to destroy every Battle Spot opponent with it? Is it the final piece to your most excellently crafted RU team? Do you just love this Pokémon? Let me know!
  • Check the GTS every once in a while. If your Pokémon got sniped, put another and edit your post accordingly.
  • I will post every time a batch of Pokémon has been distributed.
  • When you have received your Pokémon, please edit your post and strike it through.
GTS limitations
  • Event Pokémon in a Cherish Ball cannot be traded through the GTS. In this case, add my friend code (0619-6325-7591), provide yours in your reply, and I will add you back. We shall schedule a trading time through DM.
  • Similarly, some items such as mega stones cannot be traded through the GTS. I will trade these Pokémon without their held item. If the item is important to you, please say so, write your friend code, and we will follow the same procedure as with event Pokémon.

I am new to this, so bear with me as I tweak the post, rules, process, etc.!

Mareep received: 17

Note to mods: This is a continuous giveaway, please do not lock :)
♀

Leftovers
Bold | Levitate
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 80 SpDef / 8 Spe
Calm Mind / Psyshock / Moonblast / Moonlight
Note: RNGed in Platinum.

I would like this cresselia please, i need it for a team i'm building. Thanks so much. I put up a level 5 male wingull IGN:WellsTom
I would have given a mareep but unfortunately i dont have one :(

♀

Amparosite
Bold | Static -> Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef
Thunderbolt / Dragon Pulse / Rest / Sleep Talk
Note: RNGed in White.

IGN: Fabio
Deposited: Level 1 Bronzor

I need this one for my dex please.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Sorry, I went through literally all the female Zigzagoons and couldn't find it, it's either sniped or there was a problem. Would you mind putting a different Pokémon? I haven't had luck with finding Zigzagoons in the past either.

Thanks for the explanation btw, enjoyed the read :) I love the beast trio too!
Indeed there must be a lot of Zigzagoons. Mine was still there, but I have uploaded a different one now.

Request:
Deposited: Male Wingull Lv. 13

Got it. Thank you.

Last edited:
Soul Dew
Timid | Levitate
IVs: 31/6/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire]
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Dragon Pulse / Psyshock / Ice Beam / Thunderbolt
Note: RNGed in SoulSilver.

Deposited:Level 37 Porygon
IGN:Matt

Whoops forgot to put an explanation why u wanted it. XD

Anyway, the reason for the Latios is due to the fact that it holds the souldew and I missed out on the eon ticket pass to get the Latios and the soul dew so I decided to choose the Latios

Thank you

Last edited:
Could I request the pentagon suicune?
Leftovers
Bold | Pressure
IVs: 31/x/25/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
Scald / Ice Beam / Rest / Sleep Talk

Deposited: Female Flabébé Lv. 12
IGN: TYMY
Reason : This guy is such a beast; no wonder it was the face of Crystal version. I've used the one I've caught to get far in battle maison, but this one seems a little more up to par. I pair it with Clefairy usually and work that calm mind, but that's a modest one, wanna try and be more defensive with this one.

Thanks! See you next month?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)