Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Requested

Nickname: HPGrndPrft
Modest | Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31

IGN: Mugen
Deposited: Zubat, Level 23, Male
Message: This is a Pokemon that just hatched. Please raise it carefully.
Reason: Trying to breed the perfect Noibat.

Thanks in advanced!

Last edited:
I am currently interested in your fine Tapu Fini specimen. I have deposited a Female Level 1 Mareep named "Eisen". My IGN is Liam09
Message: "I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles"

Bold | Misty Surge | Wiki Berry
IVs: 31/x/30/31/24/31 (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 56 SpDef / 8 Spe
Moonblast / Surf / Taunt / Defog

I am interested in this Tapu Fini as support for my Doubles Mono Water Team. Thank you!!
Also, if you have time, could you give me advice for the Fini set? I'm making this Fini into a Doubles Support Set
Tapu Fini
Ability: Misty Surge
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nature's Madness
- Swagger
- Heal Pulse
- Aqua Ring

Sorry for the trouble!!

Last edited:
Making another Ditto request!

I want an HP Ground Ditto with minimal IVs in Attack. So it should look something like this, if I'm right:
31/01/31/30/30/31.
Ability and nature do not matter, only the IVs!

If you cannot do this, but know someone who can, then please point me in his or her direction. I assume you at least know someone who can probably help me with this request.

Since you seem to be such a maverick however, I assume you probably have an anti-Foul Play HP Ground Ditto laying around somewhere, and have thus deposited the following:

Mareep, level 1, Male
IGN: Joel

What's my plan?: To breed a Charizard Y-type for doubles as an attempt to breed Pokémon better suited for earning battle points. One of the moveset options calls for HP Ground, but being my typical sloppy self, I didn't double check it until now.

I know this isn't your typical request, but I'm hoping that you can help get me this specific type of Ditto.

Thanks in advance.

Houndoom
♂
Timid | Flash Fire | Life Orb
IVs: 31/0/31/30/31/31 [HP Grass] (Hyper trained to 31/0/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Nasty Plot / Flamethrower / Dark Pulse / Hidden Power Grass
Note: RNGed in White

IGN: Edward
Deposited: level 17 female wishiwashi net ball
Message: I want to trade for a poekmon that is strong in battles.
Houndoom was my favorite pokemon from gen 2

Last edited:
Ditto
Destiny Knot
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

IGN: Fawful
Deposited: Level 33 female Pelipper
Msg: Please trade Pokemon with me. Thanks in advance

Pls and
Thx

Last edited:
Can I please have a perfect IV DItto, with a Careful Nature? I am trying to breed my own Blissey... so if you could a shed shell with that, I would thoroughly appreciate it :)

IGN: Tanteo
Deposited: Mudbray, Male, Level 13

Thanks, man!!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Pelipper, Ditto x4, Tapu Fini, Houndoom

I am interested in this Tapu Fini as support for my Doubles Mono Water Team. Thank you!!
Also, if you have time, could you give me advice for the Fini set? I'm making this Fini into a Doubles Support Set
Tapu Fini
Ability: Misty Surge
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nature's Madness
- Swagger
- Heal Pulse
- Aqua Ring

Sorry for the trouble!!
It really depends on the rest for the team. Generally, I would recommend having at least one damaging move, and not only Nature's Madness. Nature's Madness does a very nice chunk if the opponent is at full HP, but it can't finish off any Pokémon, and because it's not the fastest, it's difficult to use as a way to score double-target KOs yourself. Swagger and Heal Pulse are great support moves, though I would question if you need both of them (again it really depends on the rest of your team and your main strategy). Heal Pulse supports bulky Pokémon that can set up on their own and need to stay healthy, while Swagger is better for partners that can't set up on their own. I've never used Aqua Ring in doubles, I'm not entirely sure if it's worth, I could see it better on a set up Fini with Calm Mind, but it might be worth testing out to see how often you can successfully make use of it.
Personally, I would run:
- Moonblast
- Muddy Water / Nature's Madness
- Heal Pulse / Swagger
- Protect

I assume you may not need water coverage since you are running a Mono Water team, but Muddy Water's accuracy drops can be game-savers, so it could be worth considering :P As for Protect, I've been using Fini in VGC this entire season, and I started with a set that didn't have Protect and often found myself needing it, so I added it and never went back, it's been incredibly useful. Fini seems to be a Z-move magnet, probably because of its bulk, opponents want to nuke it quickly, so the ability to protect on those is big. In any case, play a few games with a set you like, see which moves were actually useful, and then you can tweak your set accordingly. Hopefully this helped! :)

Making another Ditto request!

I want an HP Ground Ditto with minimal IVs in Attack. So it should look something like this, if I'm right:
31/01/31/30/30/31.
Ability and nature do not matter, only the IVs!

If you cannot do this, but know someone who can, then please point me in his or her direction. I assume you at least know someone who can probably help me with this request.

Since you seem to be such a maverick however, I assume you probably have an anti-Foul Play HP Ground Ditto laying around somewhere, and have thus deposited the following:

Mareep, level 1, Male
IGN: Joel

What's my plan?: To breed a Charizard Y-type for doubles as an attempt to breed Pokémon better suited for earning battle points. One of the moveset options calls for HP Ground, but being my typical sloppy self, I didn't double check it until now.

I know this isn't your typical request, but I'm hoping that you can help get me this specific type of Ditto.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I actually don't have an HP Ground Ditto with minimum attack (0 in attack works for HP Ground, by the way, it doesn't need to be 1). However, Most has one in his trade thread, you can simply follow the instructions he has over there in order to request it.

Hey!

Nidoqueen:
♀
Modest | Sheer Force | Life Orb
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SpAtk / 128 Spe
Stealth Rock / Earth Power / Sludge Wave / Ice Beam
Additional egg moves: Counter, Charm, Pursuit, Disable

IGN: Akash
Deposited: Fearow, level 36 male in an ultra ball.
Reason: Buliding a UU team for a tournament, need nidoqueen as it gets up rocks and threatens opposing leads.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Sent: Pelipper, Ditto x4, Tapu Fini, Houndoom

Hi, I actually don't have an HP Ground Ditto with minimum attack (0 in attack works for HP Ground, by the way, it doesn't need to be 1). However, Most has one in his trade thread, you can simply follow the instructions he has over there in order to request it.
I've sent him a request. All I can do is wait. Thanks!

Can I request the Kanghaskhan? :)
As for why I want it, just because I've seen it at work and it's a beast :D And now that I've finally gone and downloaded more mega stones on Sun, I wanted to try out more mega evolutions.

IGN: Patchy
Deposited: Poliwag, F, Lv 17

Thanks again!!

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wanted: Calm Ditto
Deposited: Male level 9 Meowth-Alola (Quick Ball)
IGN: Chris
Reason: I need this Ditto to breed some special walls

Wanted: Jolly Shiny Premier HA Gallade (Poisonium Z set)
Deposited: Male level 14 Mudbray (Quick Ball)
Reason: Just realised I don't have a Jolly HA Gallade. I caught a non-HA Jolly Shiny Dive Ball Ralts some time ago, but Gallade really needs its HA to switch into some Dark moves before Mega Evolving. Please trade me this Pokémon so I can replace my old Gallade ;)

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Request 1 & 2

Dialga
Calm | Pressure | Shuca Berry
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SpDef / 12 Spe
Stealth Rock / Draco Meteor / Fire Blast / Roar
OT: SUM2013
Note: RNGed in White from an injected Wondercard of the Summer 2013 Shiny Dialga.

Palkia
Timid | Pressure | Life Orb
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Spacial Rend / Surf / Thunder / Focus Punch
OT: SUM2013
Note: RNGed in White from an injected Wondercard of the Summer 2013 Shiny Palkia.

Reason: No other way to get a Shiny Event Dialga & Palkia

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello Eisen! I would like to request both of my Pokemon for the month at once for now, if I may be permitted to do so (I have both Sun/Moon, so I am able to deposit 2 Pokemon at once). Here is what I would absolutely love to request for this month:

Mew
Timid | Synchronize | Life Orb
IVs: 31/19/22/31/27/31 (Hyper trained to 31/19/31/31/31/31)
Psyshock / Giga Drain / Ice Beam / Flamethrower
OT: GF

I am requesting this because I am unable to clone my event Mew, sadly, and, for various reasons, would prefer to leave my Gen 6+ games untouched by Powersaves or other things of that nature (Gen 5, on the other hand, is a whole other story... XD). I would also like to get some use out of my Pokebank Mewnium-Z gift, where possible.

Gallade
Jolly | Justified | Poisonium Z
IVs: 31/31/31/21/31/31
EVs: 124 HP / 132 Atk / 252 Spe
Swords Dance / Close Combat / Psycho Cut / Poison Jab
Additional egg moves: Shadow Sneak, Memento, Destiny Bond, Encore
Hatching location: Ruins of Conflict

I would like to request this, well, because I received a Shiny Gardevoir from you a little while back, and I figured I might as well request this too. I want to start experimenting with different team ideas as well, and I thought this might be interesting to work with.

I will deposit the following for each Pokemon I have requested respective to the order I have requested them in:

For the Mew (On my Sun card):
Oricorio (Baile)
Repeat Ball
Male, Lv. 7

For the Gallade (On my Moon card):
Zubat
Quick Ball
Male, Lv. 7

Same for both Pokemon:
IGN: Brayden

Thank you so very much for all the pokemon you have sent me over the past while! It's sad to hear that your giveaway may be ending, but I look forward to seeing what you may come up with in the future.

Thanks!
-AV

Pokemon Wanted:
  • PrfctCrful (31/31/31/31/31/31 Careful)
Pokemon Deposited: Pinsir Female Lvl.50
IGN: Spettra

Thanks

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wanted: Hasty Ditto
Deposited: Male, level 8 Meowth Alola (nicknamed Hasty)
Reason: Need this Ditto to breed a Hasty mixed Abomasnow

And my second and last request for September :)

Wanted: Timid Shiny Balstoise
Deposited: Female, level 15 Lillipup
Reason: Blastoise is my favourite starter Pokémon. I have a Modest version but I'd like to obtain a Timid one to use it in battle and outspeed base 75,76,77 Speed Pokémon and 90 Base Speed Pokémon (Using a non +Spe Nature)

Thank you in advance ~

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Gallade, Ditto x2, Blastoise

Awaiting trade: Dialga, Palkia, Mew

Yveltal
EVs: 132 HP / 28 Atk / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Rash
- Oblivion Wing/Taunt/Foul Play/Heat Wave

Deposit: Chimchar lvl 1 male
IGN: Jay
I don't know exactly how this thread works because the requests are so random but I want Yveltal because I wish to use him in battles. And I think it would be fun to see.
How the giveaway works is explained in the first post of the thread. The Pokémon I'm giving away are the ones I have listed in my trade thread, but all the information you need is in that first post!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Requesting the first venu; could I get a Choice Specs as the item? If not, I understand.

Bold | Chlorophyll -> Thick Fat | Venusaurite
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Def / 144 SpDef / 20 Spe
Giga Drain / Sludge Bomb / Leech Seed / Synthesis

IGN: Jonas
Deposited: sniped, lv 23 male gastly named Passer. rip mareep
Reason: The Mega Melee looms...I've heard bulky venu is a terror to behold. Gonna try it out! Thanks again!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Dialga, Palkia, Mew, Venusaur

Deposited: sniped, lv 23 male gastly named Passer. rip mareep
:( Thanks for trying!

He was still there, but maybe there were too many! Redepositing with a new Pokemon:
Hmmm, actually, there were very few, only about 10, which is why I was pretty confident in saying it got sniped :P I also couldn't find your Exeggcute, so I think the issue is something different. Is it possible that Kangaskhan isn't yet in your Pokédex and you made a typo in the name you wrote for request?

Yveltal
Hasty | Dark Aura | Black Glasses

IVs: 30/31/31/26/26/31 [HP Ground] (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 HP / 244 Atk / 252 SpAtk / 8 Spe
Dark Pulse / Oblivion Wing / Knock Off / Sucker Punch

Deposit: Shiinotic lvl 35 male
IGN: Jay

I really would like to have this guy to battle with because 1. He looks amazing. 2. He is amazing.

Last edited:
Persian
♀
Timid | Technician | Life Orb
IVs: 31/0/31/31/30/31 [HP Ghost] (Hyper Trained to 31/0/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Nasty Plot / Swift / Hidden Power Ghost / Taunt
Additional egg moves: Foul Play, Snatch, Hypnosis, Assist
Hatching location: Hano Grand Resort

Deposited: Lv.15 female mudbray (Ultra ball)
IGN:Engy
Reason why: it's one of my favorite pokemon (it's a caaaat), but even after months on research I still haven't found a meowht with the right nature

Last edited:
Buzzwole
Adamant | Beast Boost | Choice Band
IVs: 31/31/31/0/19/30 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/0/31/31)
EVs: 144 HP / 252 Atk / 112 Spe
Superpower / Earthquake / Ice Punch / Thunder Punch
I'm requesting this since mine has the wrong nature

Pokémon: Spinda - Lvl 13 - Female
IGN:Zomberry

Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)