[Gen 6-8] Eisen's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting:
Tapu lele
Expert Belt
Timid | Psychic Surge
IVs: 31/x/31/31/26/31 (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Psychic / Moonblast / Shadow Ball / Focus Blast

Ign : Battle Axe
Deposited: Vulpix, lvl 1, female
Message: this is a pokemon that just hatched. Please raise it carefully.
Reason: I plan to use this in VGC17. Psychic under terrain does a ton of damage to a large portion of the metagame. Also the love ball is awesome!!
Thank you!!!

Last edited:
If I could, may I please request your tapu koko please.
IGN:lethal6
Deposited: lv23 female stufful nicknamed"Scott" in a great ball
Sorry, I have not figured out how to change the phrase yet- set for " please trade with me. Thanks in advance"
I really want to try this Pokemon out in the battle tree( when I get there) and possibly build a team around it for online battles.
Another question I have is, do I have to wait 30 days for another request? I don't want to break any rules- thank you.

Last edited:
Requesting Tapu Koko:
+
Terrain Extender
Timid | Electric Surge
IVs: 31/30/31/28/31/31 [HP Grass] (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Thunderbolt / Dazzling Gleam / Nature's Madness / Taunt

Deposited:
Level 14
Magikarp in a Pokeball
Female
IGN: Eng(umbrella)...(male)(happy face)(up arrow) (female)(angry face)(down arrow)
Message: I want to trade for one of your precious Pokemon you've given a nickname to.

I really want this Tapu Koko because I've spent hours trying to find a nice one like this to no avail. Thank you so much!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Tapu Lele x2, Tapu Koko x2

Awaiting trade: Hoopa, Jirachi, Mew

Question- Are you still operating the ditto giveaway separate from your regular giveaway? If not, I can just wait a few days and request the ditto I'd like next month.
Not officially, since Buckert has his giveaway going again. But if you need one of my Dittos go ahead and request it, I'll send it!

Another question I have is, do I have to wait 30 days for another request? I don't want to break any rules- thank you.
Nope, you can request again on December 1st! :)

Requesting: Tapu Lele!
+
Expert Belt
IVs: 31/x/31/31/26/31 (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)

Because it's so friggin adorable and the love ball makes it so much better (props for using a love ball to catch a genderless pokemon without O-powers!) Also because I'm worried that if I spend my time SRing it and not Bulu or Fini it might get banned from OU and I am therefore reluctant to use my master ball as of yet :V

IGN: Eoin
Wingull, female, level 7

Thank you!

Last edited:
Ditto
Choice Scarf

Relaxed | Imposter
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpDef

IGN: Apolo
Deposited: lv 14 female Zubat
Reason: awesome ditto

Yay I got it... TYVM!!!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Ditto
Choice Scarf

Relaxed | Imposter
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpDef

IGN: Apolo
Deposited: lv 15 female Zubat
Reason: awesome ditto
Hi, you requested a Hoopa a little earlier, but haven't answered my latest message to do the trade. Do you want to replace your Hoopa request for the month for this Ditto?

Sadly, all my pre-Gen 7 Pokémon are stuck in ORAS until January, so I cannot trade it to the new GTS yet.
Looks like I didn't read the original post fully, my bad. In that case...

Wanted: Stunfisk
Assault vest
Depositing
Mareep, female, level 1 in pokeball

Ign- Elias
Reason- I think competitive stunfisk is fun and interesting.

This is on my oras game

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Tapu Lele, Stunfisk

Awaiting trade: Jirachi, Mew

emporioapolo : I couldn't find the Zubat on the GTS; just to be sure, you used the 6th Gen GTS right? (all my non-Gen7 Pokémon are stuck in ORAS until January)

Requesting:

Tapu Bulu

Choice Band
Adamant | Grassy Surge
IVs: 31/30/31/x/31/30 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Wood Hammer / Horn Leech / Stone Edge / Superpower

Deposited: Fomantis, Lv.19, (M)
IGN: Ben

I'm planning to build a Team around it for BSS.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Requesting: Timid Tapu Lele
Ign : Caio
Deposited: Male Wingul Lv. 6
Reason: I'm slowly building a gen 7 team and Tapu Lele is a very strong poké that I will surely help me. Also, having tried Bulu, Lele should also be awesome in Battle Tree.

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
+ Tapu Bulu
Choice Band
Adamant | Grassy Surge
IVs: 31/30/31/x/31/30 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)

ign: Paffolo
deposited:crabrawler male lv 19
reason: I need it for the battle tree, thank you! Anyway I have a request, is it possible to have it with a golden cap? The past give away was blocked and I really need them because I have no way to duplicate, if it's not possible i will like the choice band, thank you in advice!

Last edited:
Requested: The timid Tapu Lele
@
(Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
IGN: Wesley
Deposited: Nosepass (F) Lvl 20
Reason: I tried the last few days trying to catch Tapu Lele in a nice ball and with good IVs, but yours is absolutely amazing and it would finally end my hunt for a nice one.

Last edited:
Wanted: timid tapu koko, lvl 91-100
Deposited: lvl 17 female wingull named bottle cap
Ign: Jake
Message: I want to trade for a pokemom that will help me with my adventure
Reason: battle tree grinding

Requested: Tapu Lele
IGN: Hedge
Deposited: Spinarak (M) Lvl 12
Reason: The ball combo is just beautiful and I am very excited to use this Tapu competitively :)

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway!

Last edited:
Requested: Tapu Lele
@
(Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
IGN: Anzu
Deposited: Drowzee (M) Lv8
Reason: It was a frustrating grind to try to get a good Tapu Lele in a Love Ball, so this is just perfect <3

New

Last edited:
Requested: Tapu Bulu
Choice Band
Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)

IGN: Weebos
Deposited: Male Sandshrew Level 42
Reason: I want to test this guy out, he looks like a great partner for Xurkitree. Also great Ball choice.

Last edited:
Requested: Garchomp w/Rough Skin @ Gold Bottle Cap (Hyper Trained to 31/31/31/x/31/31)
IGN: Linathan
Deposited: Caterpie (M) Lv6 (nicknamed Butter)
Reason: Garchomp is an absolute beast! He's been my go-to pseudo legendary since Gen 4 and I've loved using him throughout the past 10 years. Though, I do find it frustrating to find a Rough Skin Gabite. Those are always a pain to find for some reason. I'm also preparing for a tournament coming up this Sunday. Garchomp in a Beast Ball would be beast (pun intended) but any ball would be fine.

Thanks so much for this giveaway! :)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele x3, Tapu Bulu

Awaiting trade: Jirachi, Mew

Requested: Garchomp w/Rough Skin @ Gold Bottle Cap (Hyper Trained to 31/31/31/x/31/31)
IGN: Linathan
Deposited: Caterpie (M) Lv6 (nicknamed Butter)
Reason: Garchomp is an absolute beast! He's been my go-to pseudo legendary since Gen 4 and I've loved using him throughout the past 10 years. Though, I do find it frustrating to find a Rough Skin Gabite. Those are always a pain to find for some reason. I'm also preparing for a tournament coming up this Sunday. Garchomp in a Beast Ball would be beast (pun intended) but any ball would be fine.

Thanks so much for this giveaway! :)
Hi, sorry to disappoint but I think you may have misunderstood the nature of the giveaway. I am only giving away Pokémon from my collection, which you can see in my trade thread, it would be impossible for me to send customized Pokémon so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)