Mafia vs Village Election 2016 Mafia - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Topical, am I right?

So yea, 11-man mafia game let's go. Look here if you don't know what mafia is.

Teams
The Republicans are the village faction. The Democrats are the mafia faction, and are informed of their teammates. I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of players outside these two teams.
Game Progression
This game has night phases and day phases. Each will last 48 hours unless otherwise noted. The game will begin on night 0, on which no kills will happen but any other role is applicable.

Roles
Most factions have a role they can use at night. They do so in the format specified by their role PM, by replying to the role conversation sent by me. Some players may have passive roles rather than active ones.

Lynches
Lynches occur during the day and take the form of a popular vote. To vote in the lynch, post some bolded variation of "lynch [user]" or "vote [user]" in the thread. Whoever receives the most votes in the lynch will die. Some players' votes may be worth more or less than the usual one vote. A vote count will not be provided.

Priority
The order of night actions has been predetermined before the start of the game. Feel free to ask about it, but note that I will not answer questions relating to the roles of specific users - general questions only.

Death
Dead players are out of the game and cannot be revived in any way. Dead players may not communicate any information about the game to any living player. Any player with other users mentioned in their role (for example, the Democrats) are allowed to speak to those users for strategy purposes but still may not share information.

Winning
The game will be ended if, at the start of a day phase, the number of votes possessed by the Democrats is equal to or greater than the number of votes possessed by the Republicans, OR if nothing can prevent the same. The game will only be called prematurely if every living member of a faction agrees to surrender.

IRC
This game will use #circus on the synIRC network as a primary means of communication between players. If you don't know what IRC is, look here. IRC is not mandatory, but please inform me when you sign up if you think you won't have access.

Etiquette
-Do not impersonate other users on IRC.
-Do not take or post screenshots about anything related to the game, including but not limited to smogon conversations, IRC chats, or your role PM. Any and all forms of screensharing, including physically looking at someone else's computer screen, are also disallowed.
-Faking IRC logs and role PMs IS permitted - feel free to ask me for help with this.
-Do not add other users to conversations that they weren't originally a part of without my approval.
-Add me to every Smogon conversation or Google Doc you create related to the game.
-I reserve the right to deem any action not listed here as being in violation of the rules and unsportsmanlike, and act accordingly.
-Don't be a dick.

For the 90% of you who skipped those rules, we'll be using #circus as our IRC headquarters. IRC is NOT mandatory for this game, however.

I'll be closing this thread in 48 hours or when I believe we have a reasonable number of signups - whichever comes first. Go ahead and post to sign up below!

Signups (11/11):
Celever
Eagle4
Ullar
Jalmont
sunny004
Gale Wing Srock
theangryscientist
Maleovex
PokeguyNXB
billymills
porygon3

Subs:
Aura Guardian
LightWolf
rssp1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)