1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

"Electrified" An OU Warstory

Discussion in 'Warstory Archive' started by Friar, Apr 19, 2009.

1. muttonhead

muttonhead

Great warstory. SR (or the lack of it) was really big for for sides.
  2. panamaxis

panamaxis Allons-y!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

Very nice warstory.
  3. Sceats

Sceats

yeah, awesome read. Especially the good use of uturn.
  4. paramylodon

paramylodon

My threedonedonedoone biggest complaints about the battle:
    -The beginning (as has been discussed).
    -How you sacraficed your metagross. It could take a hit (just like scizor), but presumably had eq, or some other attack that could OHKO.
    -How you sacraficed your flygon. Especialy knowing that you have such trouble with jolteon.
    What I would have done is switch in salamence. If it waterfalled, you could take it out then (or the switchin) and later have a clean up sweep with flygon (who could take down ape and jolt without a problem).
    If it used ice punch, you bring in metagross and get to set up agility.
  5. Revolution.Z

Revolution.Z

Good warstory. Good commentry good plays from both sides but some weird ones to. Kudos for a good warstory
  6. Felspar

Felspar

I enjoyed this - great match and the formatting made it very easy to read.

Also I didn't realise how good Infernape is. Granted I do run a sash lead and have had it broken a few times by Fake Out, but I now I see that Infernape can be useful in other ways as well.
  7. Carparama

Carparama

I'm completely new to this level of Pokemon battling, so I cannot comment on whether or not it's a good battle.

What I can comment on, is how much I enjoyed it. The war story was solid from the get-go, and I had a lot of fun reading it. 1% left is ridiculous. :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)