Elemental Gems

If used by sleep talk I thought it possible could be canceled out, but yea it shouldn´t, since if it did, it would have been a bit more common on resttalk sets :/

I wonder if the lag from hyper beam would get "canceled out" in this set

Porygon-Z @normal boosting berry
rest
sleep talk
recyckle
hyper beam

XD
Recycling is a waste of time as using the same move twice in a row gives you effectively 200% power with only one move slot. Using a move with the Gem then Recycling it gives you 150% power over two turns with two move slots.

These could be good for bluffing a choice item - of course not throwing out the move that will activate it until later.

Then, when you really need it, you switch moves, surprising them, and you net a power boost that they didn't expect either. I figure these will be situational but have the potential to be powerful game changers.

i find them kind of like mistic water, charcoals, and mericle seeds, those things that can only raise the power of 1 move.
That's exactly what they are, only disposable. That's why they're basically tailor made for unburden and Acrobatics. Out of curiosity, what does Dark Gem do to Fling?

That's exactly what they are, only disposable. That's why they're basically tailor made for unburden and Acrobatics. Out of curiosity, what does Dark Gem do to Fling?
First off, they act as a 1.5 boost as opposed to a 1.2 times boost. Second of all, Fling would fail as the Gem would be consumed before the attack itself worked.

First off, they act as a 1.5 boost as opposed to a 1.2 times boost. Second of all, Fling would fail as the Gem would be consumed before the attack itself worked.
I was refering to the raise power of one type of move part but thanks on the fling part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)