Elements Mafia - Day 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the mob surrounded Sikh Assassin, he looked desperately around him for means to escape. He settled his eyes on a derelict car and with the speed of a trained agent he leaped into the air and “flew” into the car. As he tried to start up the car, he realized that he the car was powered by octane and not ethane. Realizing this fatal flaw in his master plan, he tries to flee, but he’s too late as billymills brandishing a Molotov cocktail hurls it at the car.

A few seconds later....

With Sikh completely consumed by the flames, a piece of paper flutters to the ground at demon238's feet. He picks up and reads it.
Dear Sikh Assassin,
You are Ethane.

You are a combustible compound formed by the fusion of carbon and oxygen. Your chemical formula is C2H6. You are a two carbon alkane. You are the second largest component of natural gas and is often used as an alternative to methane.

You are the initial holder of the Activation Energy. This item will be irremovable until your death, upon which it will be transferred to the simplest living combustible compound. As long as you hold the Activation Energy you will have the following ability:
Once every night you may send a PM to Thorns and demon238 stating ‘Night X – Combust USER’. The next day your target will be consumed by a massive explosion and killed.

You are seeking destruction of all other elements, along with your three allies:
Flounder, Octane
Earthworm, Propane
A Loser, Wild Card

You are allied with the Combustibles. You win if the Combustibles win.
Happy that another combustible has fallen, you all retreat to your homes after a satisfying day of explosions.
It is now Night 3, it will end Friday 3:00 pm Pacific Time GMT -8. There is only one combustible left, good hunting.

As moi said "Lynch Sikh Assassin", a rip in the space/time continuum opened up and sucked him in. The only trace of him left was this piece of paper.
Dear moi,
You are Helium.

You are a noble gas, and you are odorless, tasteless, and colorless. You are also non-reactive and the lightest element.
You are also not very reactive, so if any user ever attempts to react with you, it will fail, but you will not be notified.

Because of your near invisibility, you have the power to sneak anywhere undetected. This power makes you a great spy. Once every night you may send a PM to Thorns and demon238 stating 'Night X - Shadow USER'. You will follow that user the entire night and find their name, what they do and even their favorite food by morning. That's how sneaky you are.

Unfortunately you also have a very squeaky voice, because of this whenever you talk in the forum you must speak in the tiniest font possible. Failure to do so would result in a tear in the space/time continuum which will kill you on the spot.

You are allied with the Base Elements. You win if the Base Elements win.

Deadline!

As you all walk to the 'town centre', you see a lone person. Mordock appears to be thrashing around, clutching his throat. 'H-help me...' he says.

But it's too late. The world will never see his sprite splices again. A tear is brought to the eye of every element, good and bad.

As Macle walks to Mordock's corpse, he picks up a mobile phone. Looks like there was a text message on it.

Dear Mordock,
You are Lead.

You are a heavy metal, appearing blue-white, but dull gray when exposed to oxygen. You are soft, but are used in bullets and weights. You are also toxic.
You are also not very reactive, so if any user ever attempts to react with you, it will fail, but you will not be notified.

Due to your appearance, no one takes a lot of notice of you, which is great. Once every night you may send a PM to Thorns and demon238 stating 'Night X - Shield USER'. That night, you will stop any theft attempts on that user, by shielding them with yourself.

You are also holding the Salt Bridge. It is a one time use item which will allow you to redirect night abilities from one target to another. To use it, send a PM to Thorns and demon238 stating 'Night X - Connect USER(1) to USER(2)'. Any night abilities that user 1 has will be redirected towards user 2. After usage the Salt Bridge will break and become useless.

You are allied with the Base Elements. You win if the Base Elements win.
Looking around, you see no more bodies. Strange...

It is now Day 4. Deadline is 24 hours after the first vote is cast.

I don't really see the point of an "item bodyguard." Always appeared rather pointless to me. Then again, I haven't been in a game with massively important items, so that might have something to do with it.

in brawl mafia i used a item bodyguard because I have to make up the numbers, but I don't want a player to feel left out because of not having a role. but it really depends on the game and the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)