Elements Mafia - Day 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP! HAMMER TIME!
Thunda leads the charge against LightWolf. But, as always, the elements will not kill today. As LightWolf cackles, he transforms into his gaseous form and flies up towards the sky. He crashes into the ozone layer, creating a massive hole. So he's the one causing global warming!

But as he fails to realise, he climbs higher and higher, eventually reaching space. Thorns and demon238, not bothered to catch him, leave him be, as a shred of paper flutters to the ground. Let's just say he collided with a meteor or something.

Dear Lightwolf,
You are Chlorine.

You are a halogen. You are highly toxic and a powerful oxidant, because of this you are involved in many bad things like the destruction of the ozone layer and the reason why the water in swimming pools taste bad. Fucker.

Your poisonous attributes will allow you to disable, but not kill other elements. Once every night you may send a PM to Thorns and demon238 stating ‘Night X – Chloroform USER'. Your target will be rendered unconscious for the night, but will be in tip top shape when morning comes along.

You are seeking destruction of all other elements, along with your three allies:
Lefty Cat
Brainy Cat
Righty Cat

You are allied with the Halogens. You win if the Halogens win.
It is now Night 5. Night 5 will end on Friday, 22 April at 10 AM, GMT+10.

Just to be clear, people should still send pms to me so that I can update the spreadsheet and possibly update if needed. I just can't currently access IRC, but I can still perform any other functions.

DAY 6

All the elements awaken from their slumber and groggily stumble into the town square, unwittingly into a bloodbath. There were clearly three spots of which were disturbed during the night. At the first clearing you all find lesm46 ripped into pieces and a stone tablet in the middle saying:
Dear Lesm46,
You are Neon.

You are a main component in many flashy and brightly-colored lamps. However, in your natural state you are a noble gas, just one of many colorless, odorless, and inert gases on the far right of the periodic table. For the purposes of this game you have been electrically charged enabling you to project photons. You are also not very reactive, so if any user ever attempts to react with you, it will fail, but you will not be notified.

With your bright light you will be able to flash and annoy others. Once every night you may send a PM to Thorns and demon238 stating ‘Night X – Flash USER'. That night your constant pestering will force the user to target you with all night abilities they may have. You cannot target the same person twice in a row.

You are allied with the Base Elements. You win if the Base Elements win.
At the second clearing you find a puddle of mercury ions and piece of paper stating:
Dear moot,
You are Mercury.

You are a metal, but you are liquid at room temperature. Your chemical properties have seen you used in thermometers and computers. You are also not very reactive, so if any user ever attempts to react with you, it will fail, but you will not be notified.

You are also known as quicksilver. True to your name, you are very quick. You are able to separate a user, search them for any items, and get away. Quickly. Once every night you may send a PM to Thorns and demon238 stating 'Night X - Amalgamate USER1 to USER2'. USER1 will be robbed of one item that they possess and that item will go to USER2 (USER2 can be you).

At the third and final clearing you find billymills who was also seemingly torn into pieces, in the middle of the mess you find a slab of metal with engravings stating:
Dear billymills,
You are Sulfur.

Also known as brimstone, you are an element with very similar properties to oxygen though you are most commonly found in your solid form. As a solid you can form over 30 allotropes, making you a great asset in terms of bonding. You are reactive.

In your crystalline form you can actually fake your own death (with special effects too!) as long as you have some prep time. Once every night you may send a PM to Thorns and demon238 stating 'Night X - Scope USER'. That night you will watch your target and if he/she tries to kill you, you will fake your death by turning into red goo. One time only, if you post "YOU BITCHES DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT MY MASTA PLAN!!!" in the thread after your death, if you correctly predicted your killer that night you will reform into your crystalline form, otherwise you will remain effectively dead as red goo.

Stunned by the sudden turn of events and the onslaught that has been brought upon the village, you all decide that it is time to lynch another baddy.

It is now Day 6 which will end 24 hours after the first vote has been cast.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
OH YOU GUISEZ!1!11!

I can't believe lesm never told thunda I was clean and had a nifty item :( I guess I should have said it to thunda myself.

Also, I'm Still Alive

edit: fuck my item was so controversial and I loved it, it didn't allow me to post and protected me from 1 lynch.

As you all surround phantasia and prepare to lynch him, you all notice that he seems to be in a glass tube. Thorns cries out, "Death to all defilers" and pours water on phantasia, but to no avail. Watching as the water splatters across the glass harmlessly, blue_light grabs a rock and throws it at phantasia causing a massive crack in the glass tube that phantasia is in. Seconds later the glass tube shatters, but the sun begins to set. blue_light and thorns shrug their shoulders and say that Phantasia is now safe since it is now night 6.

It is now Night 6, it will end on Sunday 3:00 pm Pacific Time GMT -8.

Day 7

Since all relevant pms have been sent in, I will update now.

As the rooster cries, the sun comes up and everybody wakes up to another bloodbath. In the already battle-scarred town square, three more bodies are found. The first body found on the roof of his own house was Bass, who had had been ripped into shreds. A small strip of canvas with some words on it swayed with the wind. It says:
Dear Bass,
You are Nitrogen.

You are colorless, odorless, tasteless, and inert at room temperature. You are mostly useless by yourself, but you have been used in things like ammonia, nitric acid, and certain explosives and poisons. You are also not very reactive, so if any user ever attempts to react with you, it will fail, but you will not be notified.

For the purposes of this game you are liquid, however. When you are liquid, you are extremely cold, and are capable of flash freezing almost anything. Once every night you may send a PM to Thorns and demon238 stating 'Night X - Freeze USER'. That night, you will freeze that user, rendering their powers useless. They will, however, melt in the morning. You cannot freeze the same person twice in a row.

The second body was found in the middle of the town square, it was GreenPikachu and he had acid burns all over his body. On his body you find his PDA with a file in it that says:
Dear GreenPikachu,
You are Argon.

You are a very stable noble gas, and the most commonly used one as well. You are also the most abundant noble gas. You are colorless, odorless, tasteless, and nontoxic. You are also not very reactive, so if any user ever attempts to react with you, it will fail, but you will not be notified.

Since you are pretty much harmless, you won't be seeing any action. However, because of your invisibility, you have the ability to watch a user all night long. Once every night you may send a PM to Thorns and demon238 stating 'Night X - Observe USER'. That night, you will watch that user and see who visited them that night. You will not, however, be able to prevent anything from happening to them.

The last body was found at the edge of town, it seemed that CyzirVisheen wanted to escape, but was poisoned to death, his body was also missing significant chunks. In the middle of the carnage thunda finds a small note on his body stating:
Dear CyzirVisheen,
You are Iodine.

You are a halogen. You are generally used as for the production of dye, certain medicines, and for photography. As one of the least reactive halogen, you are not as powerful as your brothers, Bromine and Chlorine, but you can still dissolve and react with many elements.

Your general reactivity will be generally unnoticed by the other elements. Once every night you may send a PM to Thorns and demon238 stating ‘Night X – React With USER'. During the night you will quickly react with your target and steal any items they are holding before quietly reversing the reaction before your target will be able to notice.

You are seeking destruction of all other elements, along with your three allies:
Gmax, Hydrofluoric Acid
Lightwolf, Chlorine
Douchebag

You are allied with the Halogens. You win if the Halogens win.
Happy that at least one of the Halogens died tonight, your heart still feels heavy with the loss of two more important villagers, you all begin to discuss today’s lynch target. It should be noted that there is only one more Halogen left.

It is now Day 7, Day 7 will end 24 hours after the first vote has been cast.

I would like to announce that I am progressing nicely with my tagging, although you likely have no idea you were tagged! I am very interested in who among you is the mafia, but I understand I will not be given this information. In any case, I am still working at tagging the surviving users. ^_^

ok come on base elements get with the program

i didn't put forty two minutes of my time into that spreadsheet just to watch it all slip away from me at the last second

The current vote tally is:
1 vote for thunda
0 votes for ControllerOfFlames

This is not an error. 4 more votes needed for the majority.

Day 7 will end at 3:00 pm Pacific Time GMT-8, unless a majority has been reached before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)