Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Format: 2v2 Singles
DQ: 1 Day (2 for ref)
Restricted Moves: 2 Recovers/5 Chills
Arena: Rising_Dusk's Ageless Sanctum (We'll pretend the sanctum belongs to me though!)
This sanctuary is a paradox of reality trapped away in a pocket universe, much like the reverse world. This sanctum only benefits one person, however, and that's its owner: Rising_Dusk Elevator Music. Within this sanctuary, Rising_Dusk's Elevator Music's Pokemon will never faint, but will instead revive immediately when KOed to continue facing whatever unlucky opponent he faces! Fortunately for his opponent, said opponent is a close friend, so Rising_Dusk Elevator Music has chosen to be a sporting fellow. He will use one Pokemon that revives three one times as his Pokemon of choice, while his opponent can choose exactly three two of his own Pokemon to face Rising_Dusk's Elevator Music's. He considers this good training for both parties involved.

For training purposes, when my Pokemon is revived the first time, the pokemon that would have fainted it will still get KOc. That being said, I don't really care what you bring as long as it isn't some fully evolved or anything that would be a boring match.
IF it's 2 v 2, shouldn't it revive once?

I accept

Switch = Nope
Items = Nope
All abilities!

Since EM told me Via VM that he/she would use Togepi (which i guessed anyway), I'll use Snivy, Machop and Tirtouga)
Elevator Music

Togepi [Togepii] (F)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 20

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow

Nasty Plot
Psycho Shift
Extrasensory

Protect
Flamethrower
Thunder Wave

Arcanite

Snivy (M) (Edge)

Musical Theme: Troian Beauty

Nature:
Rash: Adds One Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One Rank From Special Defense

Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:

• Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
  • Contrary: (DW) (Can be enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it recieves in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0. (Not yet Active)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 63

EC: 1/9
DC: 1/5
KO: 0

Attacks:
Tackle
Leer
Vine Whip
Wrap
Growth
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Slam
Giga Drain
Leaf Storm

Reflect
Light Screen
Taunt

Glare
Pursuit
Magical Leaf

Machop (M) Gilgamesh

Musical Theme: Clash on the Big Bridge

Nature:
Brave:
Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

• Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
  • No Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefitted by No Guard, they will have their normal accuracy.
  • Steadfast: (DW) (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round. (Not yet active)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 30 (35/1.15, rounded down)

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate Chop
Foreseight
Low Sweep
Seismic Toss
Revenge
Vital Throw

Encore
Bullet Punch
Ice Punch

Light Screen
Rock Slide
Substitute

Tirtouga (M) Cagnazzo

Musical Theme: Battle with the Four Fiends

Nature:
Quiet:
Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:

• Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
  • Solid Rock: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
  • Swift Swim: (DW) (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain. (Not yet Active)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 19 (22/1.15, Rounded down)

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Bide
Withdraw
Water Gun
Rollout
Bite
Protect
Aqua Jet
Ancient Power
Crunch
Wide Guard
Shell Smash
Aqua Tail

Body Slam
Iron Defence
Whirlpool

Substitute
Earthquake
Ice Beam

Arcanite, your pokémon and actions please! Elevator Music, you will then attack.

Togepii, our opponent left an opening, so we can capitalize on that! Use Protect to shield yourself from the Taunt, then Encore the Light Screen so you don't get paralyzed by Glare. Finally, paralyze Edge instead by using Thunder Wave!

Protect ~ Encore ~ Thunder Wave

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Elevator Music OO
Togepii (F)

90 HP / 100 EN
0 Atk / 3 Def / 3 Sp.Atk / 3 Sp.Def / 20 Speed
Protect ~ Encore ~ Thunder Wave

VS

Arcanite OO
Edge (M)

90 HP / 100 EN
2 Atk / 2 Def / 3 Sp.Atk / 1 Sp.Def / 63 Speed
Taunt ~ Light Screen ~ Light Screen​

Welcome to the arena of Deja Vu! In the left corner, we have Togepii, who has 2 Red hearts floating above her. In the right corner, Edge appears, with 1 Red heart floating above her. The Hearts pixelate and fade into nothingness as the battle begins!

Edge begins by generating 2 vines from it's back and shaping them into a middle finger, Taunting Togepii (10 EN). Gret, until you notice the Protect. BAH (7 EN).

: 90/93
: 90/90​

Edge seems to be somewhat annoyyed by this turn of events, and sets up a Light Screen (8 EN). Togepii seems to like them, and calls for Edge to give an Encore (10 EN).

: 90/83
: 90/82​

Edge decides to make another Light Screen from the pressure of that encore, but it seems as if his creation is useless (8 EN). Togepii suddenly, for a flash, shows pure evil on it's face, before reverting to cute and using Thudner Wave (7 EN) on Edge. Zap!

: 90/76
: 90/74​

Elevator Music OO
Togepii (F)

90 HP / 76 EN
Tricking men is my speciality!

VS

Arcanite OO
Edge (M)

90 HP / 74 EN
Status: Encore Light Screen (1a) / Light Screen (4a) / Paralysis (25%)
I wonder why it wanted these Light Screens anyway...

Elevator Music, it's your move.

Alright Togepii, you know what to do. First, use Sweet Kiss to try and stall it out of more attacking turns! Then, use Metronome to pull up a strong move. Finish with a Yawn, although if you are Taunted, use Flamethrower instead....

Sweet Kiss ~ Metronome(Eruption/Ice Burn/Sludge Bomb/Air Slash/Silver Wind/Tri Attack/Night Daze/Ominous Wind/Roar of Time) ~ Yawn
IF (Togepii is Tauned during a3), THEN (use Flamethrower instead of Yawn)

Well, you have to set up a light screen... then Taunt, and then Leech Seed. (If you hit yourself in confusion on action 2, use taunt on action 3.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Elevator Music OO
Togepii (F)

90 HP / 76 EN
Sweet Kiss ~ Metronome ~ Yawn

VS

Arcanite OO
Edge (M)

90 HP / 74 EN
Status: Encore Light Screen (1a) / Light Screen (4a) / Paralysis (25%)
Light Screen ~ Taunt ~ Leech Seed​

Edge seems convinced that Light Screen (8 EN), and to show her great appreciation for the finished encore, Togepii snogs Edge with a Sweet Kiss (5 EN), leaving Edge Slightly Confused

: 90/71
: 90/66​

Edge now begins to hit himself over the head with some vines as a confusion self-hit strikes (4 Damage / 3 EN). Togepii waggles it's fingers in a Metronome like fashion, picking the powerful fire move Eruption (20 Damage / 15 EN). Thank the lord that there was a nice Light Screen set up, as Edge seems to have snapped out of confusion.

: 90/56
: 66/63​

Togepii, suddenly realising that her paralysed opponent is slower than her (oops) decides to Yawn (7 EN) at just how boring Edge's true performance was. Edge promptly puts his middle finger up in a Taunting manner and calls her a bitch (10 EN).

: 90/49
: 66/53​

Elevator Music OO
Togepii (F)

90 HP / 49 EN
Ka-Ching!

VS

Arcanite OO
Edge (M)

66 HP / 53 EN
Status: Drowsy (Sleep after 1a) / Light Screen (1a) / Paralysis (20%)
Russian Roulette all over again

I forgot to account for paralysis actions 1 and 2, however after making the 3 paralysis rolls it has made no difference whatsoever, sorry about this guys ^_^'

Arcanite, it's your move, sincerest apologies for the hax.

First up Edge, I want you to Slam your head into the ground. This should snap you out of your tiredness. Then, Leech Seed Togepi, and Finish up with a Giga Drain.

If the Slam would not work, begin with a giga drain, and when you wake up, go for a leech seed.

Togepi, start with an Extrasensory to try to flinch Edge... there isn't much else we can do while Taunted. Follow that up with a Flamethrower, and then use Extrasensory again!

Extrasensory ~ Flamethrower ~ Extrasensory

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Someone called for a subref?

---

The Contestants

Togepii (F)

Atk: 0
Def: 3
SpA: 3
SpD: 3
Energy: 49
Boosts:
Other: Taunt (6a)

VS

Edge (M)

HP: 66
Atk: 2
Def: 2
SpD: 1
Energy: 53
Boosts:
Other: Drowsy (Sleep after 1a) / Light Screen (1a) / Paralysis (20%)

Round 3

Efreet: “Magbyyyy” (Where are we?)

“*yawn*…I am on my bed sleeping I don’t know abo---wait a sec, this isn’t my bedroom!”

Trainers: “Great! Our Subref has arrived”

“SUBREF! BUT TODAY IS MY DAY OFF T_T. BLARGH THE REFFING COMMITEE WON’T HEAR THE END OF THIS WHEN I AM DONE HERE”

Trainers: “So you will ref?”

“bah, sure, why not? I feel strangely rejuvenated here, so yeah”

Action 1

The one who cannot be killed (aka Togepii) starts this round by using her Extrasensory powers to flinchhax Edge.

Efreet: “Magby” (translation: What is hax?)

“It is a mean monster that eat little pokemon and drive trainers to madness!”

Efreet: “Magby!!!!!” (translation: I am scared!!!)

“Don’t worry for now, it didn’t work”

Meanwhile, our foolish challenger (you can’t fight someone who doesn’t die!) orders Edge to Slam his head into the gr--- now that is a cruel trainer back there. Efreet would burn me to a crisp if I ordered that.

Efreet: Magby! (translation: twice!)

…yeah. But it did work to drive away the drowsyness. His head must be hurting like hell, but hey, its not my head.

Togepii: Extrasensory: 8 + 3 -5 = 6 damage for 6 energy
Crit RNG: 9/16 (no)
Flinch RNG: 7/10 (no)

Edge: Slam at wall: 8 + 3 = 11*0.5 = 6 damage for 5 energy (I considered the strength of the attack itself, without any defense, and divided by half the damage, using as parameter the recoil from Head Smash)
Paralysis RNG: 20/100 (attacks normally)
Crit RNG: 4/16
Edge isn’t drowsy anymore!

Action 2

Tired of using sneaky haxy tactics, Togepii just go for the most powerful option: damaging Edge with Flamethrower. Of course, due to the sheer power of irony (and serene grace) it managed to burn the Snivy. Lucky you.

On the other side, after overcoming his paralysis (such a courageous boy!), Edge fires some Leech Seeds at the Togepi, getting some much needed health.

Togepii: Flamethrower: 10 + 3 =13*1.5 = 20 damage for 7 energy
Crit RNG: 16/16 (no)
Burn RNG: 2/10 (YES)
Edge was burned!
-3hp due to leech seed

Edge: Leech Seed for 9 energy
Paralysis RNG: 3/10 (attacks normally)
Hit RNG: 80/100 (hits)
+3hp due to leech seed
-2hp due to burn

Action 3

I guess that after last action’s hax, Togepii is feeling confident in her annoying skills and tries her hand at Extrasensory once again. Only this time it did manage to flinch the snivy just as he was about to fire a Giga Drain. I guess the one-who-cannot-be-killed is also the-one-who-will-drive-you-mad-with-hax.

Togepii: Extrasensory: 8 +3 = 11 damage for 6 energy
Flinch RNG: 1/10 (YES)
-3hp due to leech seed

Edge: Flinch for 11 energy
-2hp due to burn
+3hp due to leech seed

ROUND 3 END

Togepii (F)

HP: 84
Energy: 30
Boosts:
Other: Seeded for 4 actions. Taunt (3a)

VS

Edge (M)

HP: 25
Energy: 28
Boosts:
Other: Burn / Paralysis (15%)

Elevator Music’s Turn

Alright Togepii, finish this with a Flamethrower followed by an Ancientpower+ Ancientpower combination! That slightly increases our chance at a boost, which will help with the next Pokemon ~_~

Flamethrower ~ Ancientpower+Ancientpower

Renew light screen, then reflect! If you are still alive, go for a growth!

Flamethrower is 7 energy
Ancientpower combo is 4 energy, therefore the combo energy is:
State of the Game Implementations: said:
Same Attack:
Base Attack Power = BAP * 2.25
Energy Cost = (EC + (EC+4))*2
Effect Chance = Effect Chance * 2
Stat Boosts/Drawbacks = Stat Boosts/Drawbacks * 2
Return Damage = Return Damage^2
Recoil = Recoil * 1.5
Accuracy = (Accuracy^2) + Spe Modifier
(4 + (4+4))*2
=24

Therefore, after the Combo, Togepi will faint!

Frosty

=_=
Sorry guys but no flavor. My mom’s birthday is this weekend and we will have a small trip and I’ll have to leave right now. I will be back Sunday, so I should be able to post next round within the DQ interval.

The Contestants

Togepii (F)

HP: 84
Energy: 30
Boosts:
Other: Seeded for 4 actions. Taunt (3a)

VS

Edge (M)

HP: 25
Energy: 28
Boosts:
Other: Burn / Paralysis (15%)

Round 4

Action 1

Togepii Flamethrowers. No Crit.

Edge tries to Light Screen, but is Fully Paralysed.

Togepii: Flamethrower: 10 + 3 =13*1.5 = 20 damage for 7 energy
-3hp due to leech seed

Edge: Light Screen for 10 energy – Fully Paralysed
Paralysis: 13/100 (Fully Paralysed)
+3hp due to seed
-2hp due to burn

Action 2

Togepii uses a Combo of Ancientpower + Ancientpower that KOs Edge. Togepii then also faints due to exhaustion.

Togepii: Insanelyoldanddecrepitpower at Edge: 13.5 + 3 = 16 damage for 23 energy

Edge faints!
Togepii faints due to exhaustion!

ROUND 4 END

Togepii (F)

HP: KO
Energy: 0
Boosts: KO
Other: KO

VS

Edge (M)

HP: -10
Energy: KO
Boosts: KO
Other: KO

Togepii is revived

Arcanite’s Turn (pokemon + orders)

Yeahhh.... I fancy winning... Go Gilgamesh!

Begin with a light Screen, then go for a Vital Throw, followed by a Revenge!
If togepi uses encore, replace light screen with Karate Chop.

OK.... this should work! First, use Thunder Wave to give us the Speed advantage. Guts really isn't that big of a deal considering how important the speed is. Then, Encore his Light Screen, as using it now should be too late to activate his substitution. Finish with a Yawn!

Thunder Wave ~ Encore ~ Yawn

Frosty

=_=
Edit: General Format done.

Also, as I said: the Substitution will happen and Machop will use Karate Chop. I decided that because the substitution is "if Encore is used" and not "if encore is used on action 1". Since Encore was indeed used, the substitution applies.

---

The Contestants

Togepii (F)

Energy: 100
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Gilgamesh (M)

Atk: 4
SpA: 2
SpD: 2
Spe: 30
Energy: 100
Boosts:
Other:

Round 5

Action 1

After a move I can only describe as an attempt to make the match less one sided, Togepii is revived and back to fight now Gilgamesh the Machop. My instincts are telling me that this will be no walk in the park. No sire.

And the Machop is determined to prove me right. After hearing the word "encore" from the Togepii's trainer, he switches to plan B, moves closer to its opponent and "HIYAAA" did a Karate Chop at Ms. Hardboiledegg.

The Togepi responds with waves of thunder to slow down Gilgamesh and net some much needed free turns.

Machop uses Karate Chop: (5 + 3 + 1.5 = 9.5*1.5 = 13.75 (14) damage for 2 energy)
Crit: 7/16 (no)

Togepi uses Thunder Wave (7 energy)

Action 2

Now faster Togepii moves again and use Encore to make Machop stick with the lesser evil, Karate Chop. The outcome was actually better than expected, as Machop got Fully Paralysed.

Togepi uses Encore (10 energy)

Machop is Fully Paralysed
Paralysis RNG: 21/100 (FP)
Paralysis reduced to 20%

Action 3

Ending the set up phase, Togepii goes with Yawn

*yawns*

That was a good one. Gilgamesh is drowsy and will fall asleep at the end of next turn. As one of his final attacks for a while, The Machop continues to show his Karate, with some Chops directed at Togepii, who is now in a tricky situation.

Togepi Yawns (7 energy)
Machop uses Guts Boosted Karate Chop (5 + 3 + 2 + 1.5 = 11.5*1.5 = 17.25 (18) damage for 2 energy)

ROUND 5 END

The Contestants

Togepii (F)

HP: 58
Energy: 76
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Gilgamesh (M)

Energy: 96
Boosts:
Other: 15% Paralysed (the FP reduced the level by 5%) and will fall asleep at the end of next action

Action 2:
- Togepi uses Encore (10 energy)
- Machop is Fully Paralysed

Action 3:
Togepi Yawns (7 energy)
Machop uses Guts Boosted Karate Chop (18 damage for 2 energy)

Elevator Music`s Turn

Counter that last Karate Chop, let's show him how much damage we can do too! Then he'll be asleep, so give him a nice Sweet Kiss, and follow up with an Extrasensory.

Counter ~ Sweet Kiss ~ Extrasensory

EDIT: doh i'm stupid >.<

You aren't encored anymore, so encore the yawn! Then sleep for an action, then if you wake up, go for a light screen!

Frosty

=_=
@Elevator Music: Avoid editing posts after your opponent has posted. Just don’t do it, k? thanks.

----

The Contestants

Togepii (F)

Energy: 76
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Gilgamesh (M)

Energy: 96
Boosts:
Other: 15% Paralysed (the FP reduced the level by 5%) and will fall asleep at the end of next action

Round 6

Action 1

Togepii seems to be waiting for something to counter. She probably thought her encore was so irresistible that it would last one more turn than normal. Well it didn’t, and Machop used the opportunity to use Encore himself and lock Togepii on Yawn.

And no damage was dealt this action. Weak.

Oh, Gilgamesh fell asleep for 2 turns. God I envy him.

Machop: Encore for 10 energy
Paralysis: 68/100 (acts normally)

Togepi: Yawn for 7 energy – fails

Machop falls asleep!
Time RNG: 3/3 (2 actions)

Action 2

Togepii: *Yawns*

Gilgamesh: *snore*

Frosty: “For Fucks Sake”

Togepi: Yawn for 7 energy – fails
Machop: zzz

Action 3

Togepii finally got tired of beating around the bushes and strikes with her Extrasensory powers, dealing quite some damage. Not enough to wake Gilgamesh up, unfortunately, as the Machop continues to snore as loudly as a truck.

This is boring as hell. KILL ONE ANOTHER!

Togepi: Extrasensory: 8 + 1.5 = 9.5*1.5 = 14.25 (15) damage for 6 energy
Crit: 11/16 (no)

Machop: zzz

ROUND 6 END

The Contestants

Togepii (F)

Energy: 56
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Gilgamesh (M)

HP: 75
Energy: 86
Boosts:
Other: 10% Paralysed and will wake up next action

Arcanite’s Turn

That should be 14 damage. All damage rounds normally.

Let's go for a 15 HP Substitute, then Vital Throw Twice! If your sub is broken, and Togepi is ordered to use extrasensory, replace a vital throw with revenge!

Frosty

=_=
That should be 14 damage. All damage rounds normally
AFAIK there is no official policy regarding rounding. Instead of rounding up and then rounding down or keeping track of all the rounding (keeping it either complicated or unpredictable) I just round up anything not ridiculous (like 3.14) so the calculations remain predictable.

Extrasensory ~ Encore ~ Extrasensory
IF (Machop does not set up a Sub a1 due to flinch of para), THEN (replace moves with Extrasensory ~ Counter ~ Counter)

EDIT: If it matters I ref by rounding normally too, though I'm new so... 'with a grain of salt' etc.

I wouldn't have done a 15 HP sub if i knew you were rounding like that. :-(

I still think you are wrong, look at the first hydro pump here (reffed by flora the head ref). I think this proves my point.

Frosty

=_=
Well, the thing is: until a official decision is made and included on the damage formula (hint: do it plz), there is no "right or wrong". I decided to just round everything up to be 100% predictable. If you round it up and then down to be "fair", then you'll have to round up 14.25 after 3 actions rounding it down. And this get more and more complicated if you mess with resistances and weaknesses, when the numbers get much weirder. Should we keep track of the decimals of all moves so you know when to round up/down? I am not willing to do that, to be honest.

If I were just to "round it normally", in a round with, say, 3 actions dealing 14.33, I would subtract 1 hp from the "total expected", making it also unfair and arbitrary (like my own decision of rounding everything up). If I decide to include that hp on the last action, I'd then be forced to keep track of the decimals of every single attack, which I also am not willing to do (I am going by the principle that reffing is hard enough and I don't need it to be even more complicated).

To be honest, I am almost willing to just subtract the decimals without any rounding (I believe Objection does that...I am proned to use that, but only on future reffings). But until i make my decision, I'll just "round everything up" to be 100% predictable. Until someone decides to codify it, of course (again hint: do it plz).

Reffing post will come soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)