Emboar (Analysis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My First Analysis, So Sorry If It Is Bad, Please Bear With Me. My Set Names May Also Stink, If You Don't Like Creative Names. Sorry If I Don't Have Permission To Do An Analysis, I Didn't Know.

Emboar. The Giant Fiery Hog. With A Base Attack Stat Of 123, And A Base Special Attack Of 100, It Can Be A Decent Attacker. Mediocre Defenses Do Not Allow Long Survivability, But Leftovers Can Improve That A Bit

My Sets

Speedy McPhysical
Nature: Impish
EVs: 4HP/252Atk/252Spe
Leftovers/Quick Claw
Rollout/Take Down
Flame Charge
Protect/Taunt/Bulk Up
Head Smash/Stone Edge/Low Sweep/Bulldoze
Ability: Blaze/Reckless
Take Down And Head Smash Are For Reckless Sets, But Beware Recoil Followed Up By A Priority Move On The Next Turn. Protect And Taunt Are For Survivability. Bulk Up Can Be Used There For Better Sweeping Though. Stone Edge Is For Flying Types, Whilst Bulldoze Or Low Sweep Are For Reducing Speed. Bulldoze Is Good On Other Fire Types And Poison Types, Whilst Low Sweep Is Good On Dark, Rock, Steel, Ice And Normal. Rollout, Although Weak, Can Become Rather Strong If Continuously Used, And Is For Flying Types If You Don't Go Stone Edge. Flame Charge Is For More Speed. Leftovers Are For Survivability, While Quick Claw Is For Outspeeding Thing That Are Faster Than You. Take Your Pick.

Speedy McSpecial
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4HP/252SpA/252Spe
Leftovers/Quick Claw/Lum Berry
Fire Blast/Flamethrower
Rest/Scald/Sunny Day
SolarBeam/HP Water
Focus Blast/Yawn
Left Overs And Quick Claw Are For Survivability And Extra Outspeeding, Respectively, While Lum Berry Is For If You Are Running Rest. Scald Is For Grounds And High Attack Rocks, While HP Water Can Be Used If Using Rest Or Sunny Day, Which Factors In SolarBeam. Sunny Day Can Also Be Used For Boosting Flamethrower Or Fire Blast, Depending On If You Want Accuracy Or Power. Focus Blast Is For Power, And Yawn Is For If You Need To Sleep Ferrothorn And Hit It, Instead Of Risking A Miss And Taking Some Damage.

Counters
Viable Emboar Counters Are Tornadus, Thundurus, And Landorus, As Long As They Outspeed It, But Torna And Thundur Must Beware A Quick Claw Stone Edge On The Speedy McPhysical Set, Whilst Landor Takes Neutral Damage, And Can Deal Serious Damage With EQ Or Fly, But Also Must Beware Quick Claw Stone Edge If Running Fly.

Dream World
Emboar Gets Reckless As Its DW Ability, Boosting Take Down And Head Smash, But Also Boosting Recoil.

Hope You Like My First Analysis.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
"No."

Not only is Emboar terrible, but this is EXTREMELY poorly written to the point of unreadable. Also I'm pretty sure nobody ever legitimately uses capitals to start every single word in a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)