EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
i really wish i had more rare balls to give you. if i come across anything ill let you know
No worries. I generally like to breed my own competitive pokemon (lol, I like having them with my OT), which is why I prefer the pokemon that I do. Anyways, your mawile is away, I hope you enjoy it! :)

Hi there! Would you be interested in a female Dream Ball Mareep, Chimecho and Zubat? They all have their HA except Chimecho. I didn't see them in your list, so I'm not sure if you have them or not.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hi there! Would you be interested in a female Dream Ball Mareep, Chimecho and Zubat? They all have their HA except Chimecho. I didn't see them in your list, so I'm not sure if you have them or not.
I'd be most interested in the mareep and zubat. What from my thread are you interested in? :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Would you be willing to breed a female Moon Ball Ralts and female dream ball Wurmple? We can do a spitback trade if you'd like. :)
Sounds good! I'm in the middle of a grotto RNG right now (I'll be finished in <5 minutes; EDIT: lol <30 seconds haha), then I can breed one of each for you and trade. :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey there, CML for your Dream Ball Finneon? :) We can do a spitback for spitback trade.
Hey, I'm interested in your dream ball castform. :) I think I've got a spitback in stock (I'll have to check), but probably by the time we catch up with each other, it'll be ready.

Okay, I'll get you one ASAP :) You're usually on during EST afternoons, right? Can you be on at around 4pm EST to trade later? (Assuming you mean EST and not EDT.)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Okay, I'll get you one ASAP :) You're usually on during EST afternoons, right? Can you be on at around 4pm EST to trade later? (Assuming you mean EST and not EDT.)
Yeah. If you have to breed, that'll be when I'll be around, but if you have one now, I'll be around for a few minutes longer. :) (Is about to go to bed, lol)

EDIT: I'll see you then! :)

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hi, I'm interested in a female sheer force timburr.
Sure! I'd prefer to do a spitback trade, as I'm pretty busy right now. You'll get the nature and the egg moves, just not necessarily all the IVs (I don't have one in stock, but I can get a spitback bred in like 10 minutes). I'm interested in a female safari ball trapinch. :)

EDIT: Herp, got a 5IV flawless 31/31/31/x/31/31 in the first batch (didn't want to guarantee, since the RNG sometimes trolls me). Still interested in that trapinch. :)

Last edited:
Sure! I'd prefer to do a spitback trade, as I'm pretty busy right now. You'll get the nature and the egg moves, just not necessarily all the IVs (I don't have one in stock, but I can get a spitback bred in like 10 minutes). I'm interested in a female safari ball trapinch. :)
Ok, that's fine.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Ok, that's fine.
Did you see the edit? :P I got a flawless if you'd like it. Let me know when you're ready to trade.

Do you have these guys?
Dream Ball HA Female Calm Vulpix and Dream Ball Flash Fire Timid Houndour

Spitbacks Preferred
Checking your thread, will edit with requests in a minute. Please be aware I haven't actually bred for competitive houndour, so you'll be getting a raw breed (random IVs/timid nature, no egg moves) from the one I got in the dream world. Vulpix has egg moves, though. :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
EnGarde , I didn't see the edit but I will need some time to get you a 5IV. I don't think I have any on hand at the moment.
No worries, if you'd like to continue with a spitback trade, I have one missing just sp.def (same batch) as well.

EDIT: ItzBroken2 I don't see the pokeball listed on entries in your thread. I'm primarily interested in female pokemon with HA + dream ball I don't have, or pokemon in rare or coordinating pokeballs (apricorn balls, esp. safari balls, and HA + matching pokeball Gen 6 pokemon). Do you have anything like this? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)