EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, if you'd like to continue with a spitback trade, I have one missing just sp.def (same batch) as well.

EDIT: ItzBroken2 I don't see the pokeball listed on entries in your thread. I'm primarily interested in female pokemon with HA + dream ball I don't have, or pokemon in rare or coordinating pokeballs (apricorn balls, esp. safari balls, and HA + matching pokeball Gen 6 pokemon). Do you have anything like this? :)
Let me check to see what I have in matching balls. Also forgot to mention female for the houndour and it being raw is cool with me

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
EnGarde I can give you the 5IV I've been using as a parent. It will be leveled up from the daycare though, is that alright?
You could give me that or any low IV female with a safari ball, and I'd be happy. I don't want to take your best breeder for a lucky break with my RNG. :)

ItzBroken2 No worries, female is always assumed by me at this point (who wants vanity pokeballs if they can't breed them, lol).

You could give me that or any low IV female with a safari ball, and I'd be happy. I don't want to take your best breeder for a lucky break with my RNG. :)

ItzBroken2 No worries, female is always assumed by me at this point (who wants vanity pokeballs if they can't breed them, lol).
I'll trade the 5 for the 5 and save us both some trouble. :)

I can head online now if you're free.

kk lol. Turns out as of 6th gen pokes I only have matching balls for hawlucha (premier ball), spritzee (heal ball), and helioptile (ultra ball) lol. I was breeding chespin, but I have no idea what I did with the female

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
kk lol. Turns out as of 6th gen pokes I only have matching balls for hawlucha (premier ball), spritzee (heal ball), and helioptile (ultra ball) lol. I was breeding chespin, but I have no idea what I did with the female
I'm interested in spritzee with aroma veil, but I'm afraid that's the only one (if the helioptile had solar power, I'd be interested in that as well...) I'd be interested in trading one of the two pokemon requested for that.

I'm interested in spritzee with aroma veil, but I'm afraid that's the only one (if the helioptile had solar power, I'd be interested in that as well...) I'd be interested in trading one of the two pokemon requested for that.
Ok I'm fine with doing
My: Female Aroma Veil Spritzee (31/X/31/31/31/0 w/Wish) Your: Dream Ball Drought Female Calm Vulpix? What are the IVs and egg moves on it

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
EnGarde sorry, I think there was some confusion. I wanted to trade the 5IV for a 5IV.
I am trading a 5IV: the 5IV I just hatched (31/31/31/x/31/31). Isn't that what you wanted? *Is confused.*

EDIT: ItzBroken2 Is this no longer a spitback trade? I haven't bred your spitback yet (I breed on demand unless I have one in stock, which I don't), which is why I'm preferring spitback trades right now (very busy). Who knows: my RNG might smile on me and give me another 5IV flawless first batch. The vulpix comes as described on my OP (timid, egg moves power swap, heat wave, hypnosis), but since this was a spitbacks trade, I'd send off the best one I get from 1 batch of 5 eggs.

If this is no longer a spitback trade, then I'm afraid I can't help you right now, as I'm getting ready for the think fast competition that starts this weekend, which is what I'm devoting most of my game time to right now. :)

Last edited:
I am trading a 5IV: the 5IV I just hatched (31/31/31/x/31/31). Isn't that what you wanted? *Is confused.*
Yes, but you had the IVS marked as missing Sp.Def so I thought it was the -Sp.Def 4IV that you offered earlier for the spitback trade. :p

edit: Thanks for the trade EnGarde!

EDIT: ItzBroken2 Is this no longer a spitback trade? I haven't bred your spitback yet (I breed on demand unless I have one in stock, which I don't), which is why I'm preferring spitback trades right now (very busy). Who knows: my RNG might smile on me and give me another 5IV flawless first batch. The vulpix comes as described on my OP (timid, egg moves power swap, heat wave, hypnosis), but since this was a spitbacks trade, I'd send off the best one I get from 1 batch of 5 eggs.

If this is no longer a spitback trade, then I'm afraid I can't help you right now, as I'm getting ready for the think fast competition that starts this weekend, which is what I'm devoting most of my game time to right now. :)
Oh ok well I'll come back then. I'm sure I'll find something then. Thanks for your time. :)

Would you be willing to trade a (preferrably female) HA Buneary for a Heavy Ball Skarmory with Stealth Rocks, Brave Bird and Whirlwind?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Would you be willing to trade a (preferrably female) HA Buneary for a Heavy Ball Skarmory with Stealth Rocks, Brave Bird and Whirlwind?
Yes, I'm interested in this (obviously female skarm, lol). I'll need a minute to set up the egg moves, though, since, if this is for mega lopunny, you'll probably want jolly, ice punch, and fire punch (on my no-HA love ball buneary) more than impish, encore, and switcheroo (on my HA dream ball buneary). Fake out included no matter what. Are you interested in this?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Holy Crap! Major update to my trade thread! First of all, in order to help support members who want to try competing in Battle Spot, I've started a Battle Spot Battle Ready Pokemon Distribution, where I'll be giving away fully evolved and EV'd pokemon with the correct nature, IVs, and ability to be competitive on Battle Spot. Details in the quote below (or you can see it in post #1 in this thread).

EnGarde's Battle Spot Battle Ready Pokemon Distribution

As a part of the revitalization effort going on at Smogon's Battle Spot forum, I'm currently offering clones of Battle Spot Battle Ready pokemon to help new and old users alike get started in the fun of Battle Spot competition!

Generally, these pokemon will:
  1. Be Kalos-born (have the blue pentagon); exceptions will be noted
  2. Be 5IV flawless with the correct nature + ability for competitive play
  3. Be level 50 or higher
  4. Arrive fully evolved, EV trained, and with a competitive moveset.
  5. Pokemon not bred by me will have their OT/ID listed. If a pokemon does not have OT/ID listed (and I didn't accidentally make a mistake), then it was raised by me (OT Lark, ID 10537).

Eligibility Requirements

Members requesting pokemon must:
  1. Be a member in good standing. I don't distribute to people on the wifi black-list.
  2. Have a minimum of 10 quality posts made anywhere on Smogon.
  3. Have posted at least one comment in any of the threads in the battle spot forum here.
All pokemon are distributed at my discretion. I reserve the right to refuse requests, even if you meet the eligibility requirements above.

How to request a pokemon

1. Go to GTS.
  2. Deposit a scatterbug (one from Santalune Forest is fine).
  3. Enter the name of the pokemon you want to receive (only ask for pokemon in this post; the rest of this thread is for trading, not giveaway). If the pokemon isn't in your pokedex, scroll down to the bottom of the list and select "What pokemon?" This will let you fill in the pokemon's name. Make sure you spell it correctly!
  4. Enter my username "EnGarde" in the message section.
  5. Deposit the pokemon.
  6. ONLY after you deposit the pokemon, leave a message in this thread requesting the pokemon.
  7. I'll let you know when the pokemon is away, or if further steps are needed.

Rules
  1. Please request 1 pokemon at a time.
  2. Only pokemon on this post are being given away. Pokemon in posts below this (the trade shop portion of my thread) are available for trade only, not for giveaway.
  3. Please be patient. I might not always see your request at first, and someone might snipe the trade, in which case you'll need to deposit a second scatterbug.
  4. These pokemon are being offered as NON-REDIS ONLY. You may breed these pokemon and trade the babies, however, you are not allowed to offer or trade the original pokemon themselves, and doing so could put you on the wifi black-list.

Pokemon

Kangaskhan
Ability: Scrappy > Parental Bond
Jolly 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Return
- Power-up Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Fake out
Note: This is a standard jolly kangaskhan, the powerhouse of Battle Spot. Jolly guarantees you'll at least speed-tie all base speed 100 pokemon, a useful quality in an offensive behemoth. Highly recommended for any competitive team. Please note you'll have to maximize this pokemon's friendliness level to increase the power of return.

Scizor
Ability: Technician
Adamant 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Sp.Def
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Aerial Ace
- Protect / Coverage move
Note: I bred and raised this a really long time ago and haven't really used him much since. He's KB, so unfortunately he misses out on a lot of great attacks, including bug bite. Sill, he'd make a great candidate for a choice band set (if you replace protect with a coverage move), especially if your team has a problem with fairy types. This was bred before I started focusing on egg moves, so none of those here either.

Tyranitar
Ability: Sand Stream > Sand Stream
Adamant 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Stone Edge / Rock Slide
- Earthquake / Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Protect
Egg Moves Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, and Outrage are available (go to move reminder to relearn them).
Note: This tyranitar is perfect for running a ddance mega ttar set. After a single dragon dance, it can outspeed and OHKO a large portion of the metagame, though it does require prediction and some team support to work to its best ability.

Gardevoir
Ability: Trace
Modest 86 HP / 196 Sp.Atk / 228 Speed (Eggy Emporium's Dragon Slayer Spread)
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball / Other Coverage
Note: This gardevoir is KB, so does not have access to Hyper Voice, and is not recommended for use as Mega Gardevoir. This gardevoir's EV spread is designed to work while holding a choice scarf. If you wish to try him out with a different held item (choice specs, for example), he will need to be re-EV trained. When holding a choice scarf, he outspeeds max speed non-scarfed noivern by 1 point. By putting the rest of the investment in HP, it affords him greater survivability in a metagame filled with powerful physical attackers.

Salamence
Ability: Intimidate
Timid 4 HP / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Speed
31/31/31/31/30/31
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge
- Hydro Pump / Dragon Pulse
Egg Moves Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, and Dragon Dance are available (go to move reminder to relearn them)
Note: At level 50, there is no stat difference between an uninvested 30 IV and a 31 IV, so this is functionally a flawless 6 IV pokemon. This is a standard special salamence, currently an S-tier ranked pokemon on the VGC side. He works best while holding choice scarf, however he can also viably use a life orb. Stone edge is preferred over rock slide because it can guarantee a KO on talonflame and mega charizard y (even uninvested with an attack reducing nature).

Garchomp
Ability: Rough Skin
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Iron Head
Note: This is a standard Jolly garchomp for doubles, with "protect" replaced with "iron head" to demonstrate that the egg move is available. Give him a lum berry and he's ready to roll!

Rotom-Heat
Ability: Levitate
Modest 252 HP / 68 Def / 156 Sp.Atk / 12 Sp.Def / 22 Speed (Another Team Report EV Spread)
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Will-o-Wisp
- Protect
Note: The rotom forms are among the most useful all-around bulky attackers/utility pokemon available right now. Rotom-heat is able to fill the niche of bulky fire-type well, with its 4x weakness to ground type moves negated by levitate. It can take on Mega Charizard Y and talonflame and win most of the time. If the current EV spread isn't to your taste (perhaps a more defensive spread will suit you?), you can easily re-EV train this one to fill a variety of different roles. You can also take this pokemon to Sycamore's Lab and change it into rotom-wash if you need that one, however, you'll lose the PP Max that's been applied to overheat.

Rotom-Wash
Modest 252 HP / 144 Def / 86 Sp.Atk / 28 Speed (Another team report EV spread)
31/x/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Will-o-Wisp
- Protect
Note: See note on utility of rotom forms above. Rotom-wash boasts only 1 weakness, grass, which is very useful. I was lucky enough to get a rotom with a 30 IV in defense, so after some careful breeding, I was able to get this pokemon with Hidden Power Ice.

Amoonguss
Ability: Regenerator
Bold 252 HP / 188 Def / 68 Speed (Another Team Report EV spread)
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Protect
Note: Very reliable support pokemon in doubles play. The speed EVs allow Amoonguss to outspeed and spore min speed aegislash. I've used this primarily as redirection support with rocky helmet to help check Mega Kangaskhan, however amoonguss can also use black sludge effectively.

Ferrothorn
Ability: Iron Barbs
Brave 252 HP / 204 Atk / 52 SDef (Another Team Report EV Spread)
31/31/31/31/31/x (mental note: check what the exact IV of speed is)
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect
Note: (mental note: check for egg moves) This is a fairly standard ferrothorn build for doubles. When holding a lum berry, this ferro can avoid a burn from rotom-w and OHKO it with power whip. Give him a rocky helmet, and he can really punish mega kangaskhan. If your team needs a steel type wall with some offensive potential, this ferrothorn is a pretty solid choice.

Talonflame
Ability: Gale Wings
Adamant 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Will-o-wisp
Note: I've used this pokemon extensively running a choice band set. Play her as a lead to scout, or keep her in the back as a late-game cleaner. Either way, she does her job and she does it well. (No egg moves)

Meowstic-Male
Ability: Prankster
Bold 252 HP / 124 Def / 4 Sp.Atk / 126 Sp.Def / 4 Speed
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Quick Guard
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Psychic
Note: This pokemon makes a great dual screener, and quick guard provides a lot of utility. Psychic is there in case your opponent uses taunt. (Another viable moveset for doubles uses the safe-swagger strategy: quick guard / safeguard / swagger / charm. Safeguard protects your team from status, swagger allows you to boost a teammate's attack while not having to worry about confusion thanks to safeguard. Charm is powerful in doubles because there isn't much opportunity for your opponent to switch out and dump the -2 attack drop).

Also, I've finally added a trophy case to display my TSV matches. Yes, I've got a lot of duplicates. Yes, most of them (not all, though) have nicknames. Yes, some of the are actually spitbacks that snuck into my TSV box and managed to find matches (why can I find matches for them, but not my pair of 6IV bagon??? :-/). Yes, most of them are in dream balls (rather than "matching" balls). Dream Balls are cool. :-P Details in the quote (or, you can go to post #6 of this thread).

Trophy Case

My TSV shiny collection is just reaching the size now that if I don't list them and their hatch lineage now, I'll never be able to remember where each one of them came from. Some of them are spitbacks that accidentally got mixed in with the rest of my TSV collection, but now that I've got them as a shiny, I'm not going to remove them. So, I'm listing them. Also, I know I have a lot of duplicates. Things I wanted hatched shiny, or bred a lot of, I put aside for TSV matching in case I couldn't find matches, but was lucky enough to find multiple matches.

Not currenty insterested in trading these guys, though I'll listen to serious offers. If I choose to trade them, they will most likely be NON-REDIS ONLY.

Horsea (M)
Timid
Sniper
Nickame: Triton
OT: Leo
ID: 36965
Egg Moves: Disable, Muddy Water, Razor Wind, Signal Beam
Bred by me. :)
Breeding Parent Received as TSV hatching tip from Reddit User Sketchmaniac.
Hatched by Reddit User dieandantz. TSV Thread.

Eevee (M)
Timid
Adaptability > Cute Charm (Sylveon) | Volt Absorb (Jolteon)
Nickname: None
OT: Rich
ID: 25793
Egg Moves: Yawn, Stored Power, Wish
Breeding Parent received in trade from BriarRose
Hatched by Reddit User SRQman. TSV Thread.

Eevee (M)
Timid
Anticipation (HA) > Pixilate (HA)
Nickname: Blues Clues
OT: Josh
ID: 24835
Hatched by Reddit User tiffany2012. TSV Thread.

Eevee (M)
Jolly
Anticipation (HA) > Chlorophyll (Leafeon) | Guts (Flareon)
OT: Mahra
ID: 10704
Hatched by reddit user xXShadowOo. TSV Thread.

Eevee (M)
Jolly
Anticipation (HA) > Chlorophyll (HA)
Nickname: Leafia
OT: Sky
ID: 62304
Hatched by Reddit User SkySilverflame. TSV Thread.

Eevee (M)
Impish
Adaptability
Nickname: Eon
OT: Renam
ID: 47293
Egg Moves: Yawn, Stored Power, Wish, Curse
Hatched by Reddit User Figuerense. TSV Thread.

Dratini (F)
Adamant
Marvel Scale (HA) > Multiscale (HA)
Nickname: Nite Flyer
OT: Chalo
ID: 07082
Egg Moves: Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed
Hatched by Reddit User IndieXaloX. TSV Thread.

Heracross (F)
Adamant
Moxie
Nickname: Hera
OT: Kris
ID: 61335
Egg Moves: Flail, Pursuit, Focus Punch, Rock Blast
Breeding Parent received in trade from Holy Goo of Goomy
Hatched by Reddit user pmvb123. TSV Thread.
Note: Hey, wait a minute! How did this spitback sneak into my TSV hatch box??? Oh well, might as well list it. :)

Mawile (F)
Adamant
Hyper Cutter
Nickname: Jaws
OT: Shadow
ID: 11847
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang
Hatched by Reddit User Cookie_Fusion. TSV Thread.

Mawile (M)
Adamant
Sheer Force
Nickname: Mr. Mawile
OT: Harrison
ID: 59105
Hatched by Reddit User Chimental. TSV Thread.

Mawile (M)
Adamant
Sheer Force
OT: Jamsuss
ID: 26316
Hatched by reddit user Jamsuss. TSV Thread.
Note: This is actually a clone of the same egg hatched above. I had to restore a previous save, and didn't realize I had matched the same spitback for SV hatching until after I got it hatched. Oops!

Turtwig (M)
Adamant
Overgrow
Nickname: Yertle
OT: Dendy
ID: 46625
Egg Moves: Superpower, Seed Bomb
Hatched by Reddit User Funblock. TSV Thread.

Combee (F)
Careful
Hustle (HA)
Nickname: Honey
OT: NicRULZ
ID: 28476
Breeding Parent received from Gatsby
Hatched by Reddit User nicrulz. TSV Thread.

Munna (F)
Modest
Telepathy
Nickname: Dream Puff
OT: Lahire
ID: 19749
Egg Moves: Barrier, Healing Wish, Baton Pass, Helping Hand
Hatched by Reddit User Mimosse. TSV Thread.

Audino (F)
Calm
Healer
Nickname: Tabunne
OT: Kyle XY
ID: 65241
Egg Moves: Bestow, Yawn, Heal Bell, Wish
Breeding Parent received from Gatsby
Hatched by Reddit User jaykyungsoo. TSV Thread.

Fletchling (F)
Adamant
Gale Wings
Nickname: Firebird
OT: Immer
ID: 61233
Hatched by Reddit User sejinimm. TSV Thread.

Fletchling (F)
Adamant
Gale Wings
OT: Jacklyn
ID: 10011
Hatched by Reddit User Jackie-ghan. TSV Thread.

Fletchling (F)
Adamant
Gale Wings
Nickname: Spitfire
OT: Lil’ B
ID: 46530
Hatched by Reddit User jdeav07x. TSV Thread.

Scatterbug (M)
Timid
Compound Eyes
Egg Move: Stun Spore Rage Powder
Nickname: Vivi
OT: Magnun
ID: 43678
Hatched by Reddit User magnunrs. TSV Thread.

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Ok, I'm back from vacation, and I'm ready to trade again. :)

Pyritie made a huge donation to my clone box for the battle spot battle ready pokemon distribution, and those have been added to the OP. The new pokemon are:

Ampharos (F)
Static > Mold Breaker
OT: Heather
ID: 47797
Egg Moves: Agility
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Agility
- Dragon Pulse
Special thanks to Pyritie for the donation!

Azumarill (M)
Adamant 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Speed
Huge Power
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Superpower
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Super Power

Sableye (M)
Calm 252 HP / 160 Def / 94 Sp.Def / 4 Speed
Prankster
OT: Josh
ID: 25252
Egg Moves: Recover, Trick, Moonlight
- Taunt
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Foul Play

Aggron (F)
Rock Head > Filter
OT: Mertan
ID: 15577
Egg Moves: Head Smash, Stealth Rock, Iron Head
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Autotomize
- Iron Head

Manectric (F)
Lightning Rod > Intimidate
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power (Ice)
- Protect

Crawdaunt (M)
Adaptability
OT: Dallan
ID: 49422
Egg Moves: Superpower, Knock Off, Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Dragon Dance

Absol (F)
Super Luck > Magic Bounce
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Perish Song, Me First
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Megahorn

Staraptor (M)
Jolly 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Speed
Intimidate
OT: Paulo
ID: 49706
Egg Moves: Double-Edge, Pursuit, Roost
- Brave Bird
- Final Gambit
- Double-Edge
- Close Combat

Whimsicott (M)
Jolly 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Speed
Prankster
Egg Moves: Encore, Switcheroo
- Taunt
- Encore
- Dazzling Gleam
- Tailwind

Bisharp (M)
Defiant
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Substitute

Hydreigon (F)
Levitate
Egg Moves: Dark Pulse, Earth Power
- Surf
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast

Greninja (M)
Protean
OT: Martin
ID: 10729
- Extrasensory
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Grass Knot

Aegislash (F)
Quiet 252 HP / 182 Sp.Atk / 76 Sp.Def
Stance Change
Egg Moves: Wide Guard, Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute
- King’s Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)