EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Then I'd like:

Shellos
Bold /Perfect
31/x/31/31/31/31

Storm Drain/Sand Force
Curse , Clear Smog , Brine , Sludge

I think I can have yours ready either later tonight or by tomorrow. I'll let you know when it's done. :)
kk i pm you but do you prefer a 6 iv or 5 iv ??? i have both since i matsuda the shellos lol

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Major update to the battle ready distribution! Special thanks to CatataFish_6, who made a major donation! The new pokemon available are listed below.

Vileplume (M)
Modest 4 Atk / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Speed
Chlorophyll
OT: CAMP
ID: 48780
Egg Moves: Teeter Dance, Ingrain, Synthesis,
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Dazzling Gleam
- Petal Blizzard
Special thanks to CatataFish_6 for the donation!

Slowbro (F)
Relaxed 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Sp.Atk
Regenerator
OT: Cacdlash
ID: 13253
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Trick Room

Muk (F)
Relaxed 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Stench
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, curse, haze
- Gunk Shot
- Acid Armor
- Shadow Sneak
- Rock Slide

Ampharos (F)
Quiet 252 HP / 252 Sp.Atk / 4 Sp.Def
Static
31.17.31.31.31.00 (Hidden Power Ice)
OT: Japanese (P shape, smiley face)
ID: 05773
Egg Moves: After You, agility, eerie impulse, electric terrain
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power (Ice)
- Dragon Pulse
- Power Gem

Quagsire (F)
Relaxed 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Sp.Def
Unaware
Egg Moves: Encore, Counter, Stockpile
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Stockpile
- Recover

Porygon2
Modest 252 HP / 252 Sp.Atk / 4 Speed
Download
- Ice Beam
- Tri Attack
- Recover
- Thunderbolt

Ludicolo (M)
Calm 252 HP / 4 Sp.Atk / 252 Sp.Def
Rain Dish
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Synthesis
- Giga Drain
- Protect
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis

Mawile (M)
Brave 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Intimidate
Egg Moves: Ice Fang, Fire Fang
- Iron head
- Rock Slide
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance

Aggron (F)
Careful 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Sp.Def
Rock Head
Egg Moves: curse, head smash, iron head
- Heavy slam
- Earthquake

Banette (F)
Adamant 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Frisk
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Gunk Shot, Disable, Pursuit
- Shadow Claw
- Will-O-Wisp
- Snatch
- Destiny Bond

Ambipom (F)
Jolly 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Technician
Egg Moves: fake out
- Fake out
- Double Hit
- U-turn
- Thunder wave

Hippowdon (F)
Impish 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Speed
Sand Stream
Egg Moves: slack off
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Protect
- Double-Edge

Last edited:
I take that back, I want the Hippowdon now, it looks very attractive :D
I'm having some internet issues currently, but I expect it to be up by the time you see this.
Anyway, I appreciate the rotom spread, but I don't need those IVs. I won't be running HP ice on rotom. Appreciate the spread you've given me, though.
And yeah, the bunnelby was sniped for a timid manectric in a masterball. Weird... ._.

EDIT: Okay, bunnelby's up.

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I take that back, I want the Hippowdon now, it looks very attractive :D
I'm having some internet issues currently, but I expect it to be up by the time you see this.
Anyway, I appreciate the rotom spread, but I don't need those IVs. I won't be running HP ice on rotom. Appreciate the spread you've given me, though.
And yeah, the bunnelby was sniped for a timid manectric in a masterball. Weird... ._.

EDIT: Okay, bunnelby's up.
Success! :D Hippowdon is away! :D

The HP ice rotom was a speculative breed (and lucky because I got a random 30 IV in def on one of the rotom spitback parents). I didn't end up needing HP ice, so I just use it as a regular rotom-w myself (I am actually using the original on my team, lol). I just wanted to warn you because the way EVs work at level 50, the optimum EVs for an HP ice rotom are not optimal for a regular rotom, so I wanted to make sure you had a good spread for yours. :)

If you need more pokemon from the clone box, feel free to request, btw. The 1 pokemon request at a time limit exists because GTS only allows you to upload 1 pokemon at a time, lol.

'Ey yo, hit me up with that Brave Mawile (please and thank you so much).

Bunnelby is deposited. IGN: Ian. Also, I'm assuming it's supposed to have 4 Defense rather than 252?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
'Ey yo, hit me up with that Brave Mawile (please and thank you so much).

Bunnelby is deposited. IGN: Ian. Also, I'm assuming it's supposed to have 4 Defense rather than 252?
Oh gosh, thanks for the catch, lol. You like leftovers, yeah? I've included that, since the mega stone can't go, lol. :) Anyways, the pokemon is away. :D

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I'll take a Leftovers any day. Thanks a ton.
Also, err, I forgot to correct the EV spreads on a couple of pokemon (I meant to fix a couple that were just a few EVs off today, but haven't gotten around to it yet), so please double check them.

Actually, Anjunadeep, hippowdon was specifically on my list, so that one definitely needs a bit of tweaking. If you need help with this, let me know. I have many of all the EV reducing berries, so you don't have to start from scratch.

Sorry for the inconvenience, guys! :S

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey EnGarde, I'd be very interested in this Ferrothorn if it's eligible to be given away:

OP said:
Ferrothorn
Ability: Iron Barbs
Brave 252 HP / 204 Atk / 52 SDef (Another Team Report EV Spread)
31/31/31/31/31/x (mental note: check what the exact IV of speed is)
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect
Note: (mental note: check for egg moves) This is a fairly standard ferrothorn build for doubles. When holding a lum berry, this ferro can avoid a burn from rotom-w and OHKO it with power whip. Give him a rocky helmet, and he can really punish mega kangaskhan. If your team needs a steel type wall with some offensive potential, this ferrothorn is a pretty solid choice.
Just let me know and I'll put a Bunnelby up immediately :3

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey EnGarde, I'd be very interested in this Ferrothorn if it's eligible to be given away:

Just let me know and I'll put a Bunnelby up immediately :3
Definitely eligible. I didn't realize I had left the notes to myself in the entry, I'll edit them out. Haha, I was really careful to check the new donated pokemon, but less so with the ones I donated myself. That ferrothorn has a speed IV of 1 (so pretty much perfect), and the egg moves are leech seed and spikes.

Just let me know when the bunnelby is up, and I can send the ferrothorn, though most likely I'll send it this afternoon (closer to 4:30 pm US Eastern time).

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
Definitely eligible. I didn't realize I had left the notes to myself in the entry, I'll edit them out. Haha, I was really careful to check the new donated pokemon, but less so with the ones I donated myself. That ferrothorn has a speed IV of 1 (so pretty much perfect), and the egg moves are leech seed and spikes.

Just let me know when the bunnelby is up, and I can send the ferrothorn, though most likely I'll send it this afternoon (closer to 4:30 pm US Eastern time).
While I was at work I realised that I can't access the GTS because our wireless internet is broke and therefore no DS WiFi (Ethernet cables.... :C ). Could you put the Ferrothorn aside for me until our new modem arrives?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
While I was at work I realised that I can't access the GTS because our wireless internet is broke and therefore no DS WiFi (Ethernet cables.... :C ). Could you put the Ferrothorn aside for me until our new modem arrives?
Hey, no worries. The ferrothorn has been cloned, so there's a copy ready and waiting for you whenever you have time to collect it. My earlier post was more to note that I wouldn't be able to send it earlier during the day because I wouldn't be near my 3ds. I usually tend to play and forum surf during the afternoon/evenings. There's no set time limit, lol. :)

I left a Bunnelby on the GTS if you still need someone to train/level the lvl 1 Ralts referenced in the Battle Spot forum. I have a few hours free after work tomorrow to give it ago and would be happy to try and give something back to the forum.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I left a Bunnelby on the GTS if you still need someone to train/level the lvl 1 Ralts referenced in the Battle Spot forum. I have a few hours free after work tomorrow to give it ago and would be happy to try and give something back to the forum.
Thank you so much for this. :)

I have sent the ralts. I have had 2 other offers to EV train this pokemon, but you're the first I was able to coordinate with to get the pokemon sent. As I'm able to coordinate with the others, I'll also send them copies of the pokemon, in order to remove pressure from any one person offering.

When you're finished, simply reply in this thread, and we can coordinate from there. Since it appears we have compatible playing times, returning through direct trade might be easiest, however, if coordinating our schedules is difficult, we can do another GTS trade. You'll also receive a copy of the trained pokemon you send me back as soon as I finish cloning it.

Lastly, everyone who helps train this pokemon will receive credit for the generous donation of their time on the pokemon's listing. Thanks again! :D

Thank you so much for this. :)

I have sent the ralts. I have had 2 other offers to EV train this pokemon, but you're the first I was able to coordinate with to get the pokemon sent. As I'm able to coordinate with the others, I'll also send them copies of the pokemon, in order to remove pressure from any one person offering.

When you're finished, simply reply in this thread, and we can coordinate from there. Since it appears we have compatible playing times, returning through direct trade might be easiest, however, if coordinating our schedules is difficult, we can do another GTS trade. You'll also receive a copy of the trained pokemon you send me back as soon as I finish cloning it.

Lastly, everyone who helps train this pokemon will receive credit for the generous donation of their time on the pokemon's listing. Thanks again! :D
I actually just got it done while watching the Green Bay-Seatle NFL game. I'll still be on for a bit if you're ready now to take it back, if not I'll be off work and on a little after 3:30pm EST tomorrow.

Gardevoir EVed and leveled to the following:

Gardevoir @ Focus Sash (lvl 40)
252HP/12Def/232SpA/12SpDf
-Will 'O Wisp
-Trick Room
-Synchronoise
-Shadow Ball

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I actually just got it done while watching the Green Bay-Seatle NFL game. I'll still be on for a bit if you're ready now to take it back, if not I'll be off work and on a little after 3:30pm EST tomorrow.
I'm around. I'm adding you now, and then I'll be online. :D

Thanks for getting it done so fast. I really appreciate it.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Awesome, just got you added whenever you're ready.
I've just finished cloning it. Would you like your copy back? I'll be online in a minute, just initiate the trade if you'd like it back. :)

EDIT: Also, that viv is yours to keep, with my thanks. You don't need to send it back.

I've just finished cloning it. Would you like your copy back? I'll be online in a minute, just initiate the trade if you'd like it back. :)

EDIT: Also, that viv is yours to keep, with my thanks. You don't need to send it back.
That would be great, just glad to help you guys out in a timely manner. Thanks again!

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
Alright, got my wireless up and running again so I'll put up a Bunnelby for you. Thankyou so much for this c:

(EnGarde)

EDIT: Sniped, reuploading :s

Last edited:
Hey engarde! My bunnelby for hippowdon is ready! Thank u very mucho! My ingame name is Xam and i named my bunnelby engardethanx! Xd

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Alright, got my wireless up and running again so I'll put up a Bunnelby for you. Thankyou so much for this c:

(EnGarde)

EDIT: Sniped, reuploading :s
Sorry, looks like you got sniped again. :S I'll be around for a while this evening as well, so if you can upload another one, I can get it to you this evening. If we keep having problems, we could also try a direct trade (those are generally harder because they require coordinating schedules, and I don't know how our timezones line up).

Hey engarde! My bunnelby for hippowdon is ready! Thank u very mucho! My ingame name is Xam and i named my bunnelby engardethanx! Xd
Hippowdon is away! Good luck! :D

---

For both of you, knowing that these pokemon are being used competitively is the biggest thanks you can give me. I'd really get a kick out of watching a battle vid of you battling, especially if it includes one of the donated pokemon. Maybe you could add a post to the Battle Spot Video Discussion Thread? :)

Tagging CatataFish_6, Anjunadeep, GC7, Purgatory, and PopJJ because I'd love to see videos from you guys, too. Also tagging Whiskey Tango, but you already know where the vid discussion thread is, lol.

I already used hippowdon and he is great! I really think he can deal with some before threats of my team now! It can even handle garchomp! Here is a video DBZG WWWW WWW9 K7KR!

Would you be interested in any of these:
Safari Ball Skorupi with Whirlwind, Agility and Confuse Ray
Safari Ball Yanma
Safari Ball Trapinch with Bug Bite, Signal Beam and Focus Energy
Fast Ball Mareep with Agility, Eerie Impulse, Electric Terrain and Charge

for a Dream Ball HA NidoranF and an Ultra Ball HA Female Dragonair

Also, looking at your Battle Spot pokemon, Whimsicott is from Unova, not Sinnoh

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Would you be interested in any of these:
Safari Ball Skorupi with Whirlwind, Agility and Confuse Ray
Safari Ball Yanma
Safari Ball Trapinch with Bug Bite, Signal Beam and Focus Energy
Fast Ball Mareep with Agility, Eerie Impulse, Electric Terrain and Charge

for a Dream Ball HA NidoranF and an Ultra Ball HA Female Dragonair

Also, looking at your Battle Spot pokemon, Whimsicott is from Unova, not Sinnoh
Thanks for the correct, I'll get that one moved across.

I'd be interested in the skorupi and yanma for the pair. I'm a bit busy this evening, would you mind if we traded tomorrow, probably close to this same time?

---

I already used hippowdon and he is great! I really think he can deal with some before threats of my team now! It can even handle garchomp! Here is a video DBZG WWWW WWW9 K7KR!
Ho! Suicune with sheer cold on turn 2! But hippowdon was a dodge boss, lol. Thanks for sharing. I think the battle was pretty neat: would you be interested in sharing it on the battle spot video discussion thread? I think others might get a kick out of watching, too. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)