EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hi! Please CMT for a female Clamperl and Shellder.

Also, I'm willing to trade a spitback of one of my pokemon if you can catch me a female Dusclops in a Luxury Ball, preferably with its HA. :)
I haven't actually bred for nature, egg moves, or IVs on either of those two, and I noticed some really nice things on your "Coming...Eventually" list. Would you be willing to trade raw, un-bred-up pokemon? I've got my eye on Female Dream Ball + HA (please tell me if it doesn't have the HA) machop and cubone.

As for the dusclops, because it is such an easy thing for me to get, I don't typically charge for this (mostly because people haven't taken advantage of me with this as of yet), but if you've got another dream ball + HA female lying around, I'd really appreciate it. Something like spheal or finneon. <3

I haven't actually bred for nature, egg moves, or IVs on either of those two, and I noticed some really nice things on your "Coming...Eventually" list. Would you be willing to trade raw, un-bred-up pokemon? I've got my eye on Female Dream Ball + HA (please tell me if it doesn't have the HA) machop and cubone.

As for the dusclops, because it is such an easy thing for me to get, I don't typically charge for this (mostly because people haven't taken advantage of me with this as of yet), but if you've got another dream ball + HA female lying around, I'd really appreciate it. Something like spheal or finneon. <3
Both have their HA, so I'd be fine with trading raws. I don't have any on hand right now, but I'll definitely breed some real quick in a couple of hours (as I'm eating dinner right now and may have to do chores). I should be able to trade later tonight.

And I have an extra female Finneon with its HA lying around so I'd be happy to exchange it for the Dusclops. :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Both have their HA, so I'd be fine with trading raws. I don't have any on hand right now, but I'll definitely breed some real quick in a couple of hours (as I'm eating dinner right now and may have to do chores). I should be able to trade later tonight.

And I have an extra female Finneon with its HA lying around so I'd be happy to exchange it for the Dusclops. :)
Sounds good. I'll be off-and-on for a couple of hours as well (dinner, TV, etc).

---

Also, be sure to check back soon, I'm currently in the process of organizing all of my new inventory, and will (hopefully) post an update to my OP today or tomorrow. It'll be a pretty BIG update, too, lol. :)

Last edited:
Sounds good. I'll be off-and-on for a couple of hours as well (dinner, TV, etc). Also, be sure to check back soon, I'm currently in the process of organizing all of my new inventory, and will (hopefully) post an update to my OP today or tomorrow. It'll be a pretty BIG update, too, lol. :)
Alrighty! I'll definitely be on the look out for the update and I'll be sure to notify you once I have Machop and Cubone bred. :3

Lucky for you, I am indeed interested in a female ledyba with HA and drain punch. Unfortunately, it is really late my time, and I'm half a step away from falling asleep on my keyboard. Do you mind if we trade tomorrow? :)
Are you still interested in this trade? :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Are you still interested in this trade? :)
(I *knew* I was forgetting something, lol). Sorry about that. Yeah, I am super interested in this. The Mr. Mime spread listed on my OP is a bit outdated (that's actually what I've been working on this evening: updating my list of what I have for the OP): my best Mr(s). Mime breeding pool is timid with egg moves fake out, nasty plot, teeter dance, and icy wind. I wanted to confirm if this was okay with you first. Do you have a ledyba ready? Are we trading full 5IV competitive spreads, or spitbacks?

Let me know. :)

(I *knew* I was forgetting something, lol). Sorry about that. Yeah, I am super interested in this. The Mr. Mime spread listed on my OP is a bit outdated (that's actually what I've been working on this evening: updating my list of what I have for the OP): my best Mr(s). Mime breeding pool is timid with egg moves fake out, nasty plot, teeter dance, and icy wind. I wanted to confirm if this was okay with you first. Do you have a ledyba ready? Are we trading full 5IV competitive spreads, or spitbacks?

Let me know. :)
Sounds good! Spitbacks are fine with me. I have lots of 4 IVs females with HA. They have 4 egg moves too: Encore, Drain Punch, Bug Bite and Knock Off. If you want a competitive spread, I can breed one but it'll take me some time.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Sounds good! Spitbacks are fine with me. I have lots of 4 IVs females with HA. They have 4 egg moves too: Encore, Drain Punch, Bug Bite and Knock Off. If you want a competitive spread, I can breed one but it'll take me some time.
Spitbacks are good. I'm adding you. Can you trade now? :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Cubone and Machop are ready. Sorry for the wait. Let me know when you're able to trade. :)
No worries, no wait at all. :) I'm in the friend safari right now getting your lady dusclops, and then I'll be ready to trade. Soo, like 10 minutes on the outside. :)

If you aren't able to trade now, no worries, just send me a pm and we can work out logistics.

EDIT: I've caught the dusclops, PM me when you're around. :D

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I've made a HUGE update to my inventory! Check out the OP to see it all!

At a glance, the new changes include 2 new items on my rules list:
  • I breed each pokemon individually for each request (not cloned). I expect the same in return. If you are offering a clone, please tell me ahead of time.
  • 12.5% Females with HA and dream ball are difficult to breed. In general, I will ask for either another 12.5% female in return, or 2 competitively bred female pokemon in nice pokeballs with 50% gender ratio for 1 dream ball + HA 12.5% female. I can guarantee that the breeding mother will be good (5IVs with correct nature and egg moves, unless otherwise specified), but the pokemon you receive may have 4 or 5 IVs in random stats, depending on what I am able to hatch. I make no further guarantee than this.
This means that I'm ready to start breeding 12.5% females for trade once again!

I've also updated my inventory and list of dream ball pokemon. Here's a list of the new arrivals:

Dream Ball Pokemon:
Kanto:

Johto:

Hoenn:

Sinnoh:

Unova:

New Current Inventory:

Vulpix
Timid
Drought
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Ember, Power Swap, Heat Wave, Hypnosis

Abra
Timid
Magic Guard
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore

Rhyhorn
Adamant
Rock Head / Lightningrod
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Metal Burst

Horsea
Timid
Sniper / Swift Swim
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Disable, Muddy Water, Razor Wind, Signal Beam
*Special Thanks to reddit user Sketchmaniac for breeding mother

Scyther
Adamant
Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Endure, Counter, Baton Pass, Defog
*Special Thanks to Gatsby for breeding mother

Eevee
Jolly / Timid / Modest / Bold / Other natures can be requested
Anticipation / Non-HA
IV Spread by request (requests for females get the 1st female + HA regardless of IV distribution)
Egg Moves: Bite, Wish, Yawn, Stored Power

Kabuto
Jolly
Weak Armor / Swift Swim / Battle Armor
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, Mud Shot
*12.5% female ratio

Dratini
Adamant
Marvel Scale
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Leer, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed

Sentret
Jolly
Frisk
Egg Moves: Fury Swipes, Helping Hand, Follow Me, Slam

Togepi
Calm
Super Luck / Serene Grace
Egg Moves: Lucky Chant, Morning Sun, Nasty Plot

Teddiursa
Jolly
Quick Feet
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Fake Tears, Crunch, Play Rough, Close Combat

Miltank
Careful
Sap Sipper
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Helping Hand, Double-Edge, Seismic Toss, Punishment

Larvitar
Adamant
Sand Veil (HA) / Guts (becomes Sand Stream)
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Outrage

Ralts
Modest / Timid
Telepathy / Trace
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore, Destiny Bond, Disable, Ally Switch, Shadow Sneak (Pick 4)

Plusle
Timid
Plus (HA not available in gen 5)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Move: Discharge

Minun
Timid
Minus (HA not available in gen 5)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Move: Discharge

Carvanha
Adamant
Speed Boost
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Brine, Hydro Pump, Thrash, Destiny Bond
*Special thanks to lockiegengar12 for breeding mother

Anorith
Jolly
Swift Swim / Battle Armor
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Cross Poison, Knock Off, Rapid Spin

Bagon
Adamant / Modest / Jolly / Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31 OR 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Rage, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump

Buneary
Impish / Jolly
Limber (Dream ball only) / Klutz
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Switcheroo, Fake out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Encore (Pick 4)

Spiritomb
Adamant
Infiltrator
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Pain Split, Destiny Bond, Foul Play

Gible
Jolly / Adamant
Rough Skin
Egg Moves: Sand Tomb, Iron Head, Outrage

Finneon
Modest
Water Veil / Swift Swim / Storm Drain
Egg Moves: Aurora Beam, Psybeam, Charm, Agility

Timburr
Adamant
Iron Fist / Guts / Sheer Force
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Wide Guard, Drain Punch, Force Palm, Mach Punch
I've also added the first person to my white list! I'd like to give a special thanks to Gatsby for generously donating many breeding mothers and dream ball pokemon to help me build my collection. If you ever need anything from my thread, please just ask! :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Nice update! CMT for a female Dream Ball Combee with HA.
Interested in cranidos for the combee.

Also interested in pinsir, shroomish, taillow, and wingull. Is there anything else on my thread I can interest you in? Wingull is particularly desirable, as I want to breed one for my in-game team when ORAS comes out, lol. :)

Interested in cranidos for the combee.

Also interested in pinsir, shroomish, taillow, and wingull. Is there anything else on my thread I can interest you in? Wingull is particularly desirable, as I want to breed one for my in-game team when ORAS comes out, lol. :)
Sure. How about your Dream Ball Stantler for my Dream Ball Wingull? I have a Wingull ready. Just need to breed Cranidos.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Sure. How about your Dream Ball Stantler for my Dream Ball Wingull? I have a Wingull ready. Just need to breed Cranidos.
Sounds good. I'm breeding for combee now. Whichever of us finishes first, sends a PM, and we can work out the rest from there. :) Expected to be finished with it this evening.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hi again! :)
Would you trade a female Sentret for my Female Dream Ball 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Shuppet Insomnia with Gunk Shot, Pursuit, Destiny Bond and Disable?

I’m assuming you’re still interested in some of my pokemon since you told me to check back for the update? If so feel free to let me know which ones (I'm interested in several of yours, so it's easier to know which of mine you'd like before I go and make a big request xD).

Hey Garde,

CMT for your Audino (HA, female ( a spitback would be ok) and your Combee (HA, female, spitback).
You can also pick multiple pokes for both. :D

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Mini-update! A few listings I forgot to put IV spreads on, which was fixed. Also, a few pokemon slipped through the cracks (and a trade with LeopardTalon), and I've added them as well. They are:

Dream Ball pokemon:

Competitive Breedables:

Kangaskhan
Jolly
Inner Focus (HA, dream ball only) / Scrappy
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Double-Edge, Circle Throw, Hammer Arm, Focus Punch

Shuppet
Adamant
Cursed Body
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Disable, Phantom Force, Destiny Bond, Gunk Shot

---

Hi again! :)
Would you trade a female Sentret for my Female Dream Ball 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Shuppet Insomnia with Gunk Shot, Pursuit, Destiny Bond and Disable?
(Lol, you're the reason I realized I forgot to add some stuff, as Holy Goo of Goomy got to me with shuppet first). I'd be interested in your Female Dream Ball Murkrow with prankster, though. :)

CMT for a female HA Larvitar?
I'd be interested in female HA venipede in a dream ball for the larvitar. :)

You have a few other things I'm interested in. Specifically: Unburden Treecko (male is fine), female HA whismur with dream ball, and female HA bellsprout with dream ball. Can I interest you in anything else from my thread? I'd also be fine trading spitbacks with any of these pokemon.

(Really want that treecko from my in-game ORAS team. :P)

I’m assuming you’re still interested in some of my pokemon since you told me to check back for the update? If so feel free to let me know which ones (I'm interested in several of yours, so it's easier to know which of mine you'd like before I go and make a big request xD).
I'm interested in your dream ball + HA pokemon. In particular, I saw horsea, snorunt, cherrim, and spheal. If Kumi-Boda isn't able to help me with whismur, then I'll ask you next, since I see you've got one as well. :)

Hey Garde,

CMT for your Audino (HA, female ( a spitback would be ok) and your Combee (HA, female, spitback).
You can also pick multiple pokes for both. :D
I'm interested in your heavy ball snorlax / munchlax for the combee (does snorlax have to be born a munchlax?), and level ball houndour for audino.

I can finish up the audino for a competitive spread (31/x/31/31/31/31 calm, guaranteed egg moves bestow and yawn, maybe wish or heal bell or encore if I have the time--which do you prefer?) for your competitive spread with egg moves houndour.

EDIT: Heal bell and wish can both come off a male skitty I've already got in my box, so I'm going to put those moves on audino. The skitty has a bold nature, so I can do bold or calm. Which would you prefer?

Last edited:
I'm interested in your heavy ball snorlax / munchlax for the combee (does snorlax have to be born a munchlax?), and level ball houndour for audino.

I can finish up the audino for a competitive spread (31/x/31/31/31/31 calm, guaranteed egg moves bestow and yawn, maybe wish or heal bell or encore if I have the time--which do you prefer?) for your competitive spread with egg moves houndour.

EDIT: Heal bell and wish can both come off a male skitty I've already got in my box, so I'm going to put those moves on audino. The skitty has a bold nature, so I can do bold or calm. Which would you prefer?
amazing. About the munchlax-snorlax thing, if you want self-destruct I have to breed for a munchlax since snorlax doesn't get it as an egg move.

About the Audino, I would love a calm-one with wish and heal bell, so go ahead breed it with your Skitty. :3

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
amazing. About the munchlax-snorlax thing, if you want self-destruct I have to breed for a munchlax since snorlax doesn't get it as an egg move.

About the Audino, I would love a calm-one with wish and heal bell, so go ahead breed it with your Skitty. :3
After doing a bit of research and realizing how hard getting self-destruct on munchlax/snorlax would be, I'd like the munchlax with self-destruct. :) I understand I'll be sacrificing control over the nature for this.

Also, breeding up the audino. Just to confirm, it'll look like:

Audino
Ball: Dream Ball
Nature: Calm
Ability: Klutz (HA)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Bestow, Yawn, Wish, Heal Bell

Hey I see youre getting a heavy ball munchlax but would you accept a 6iv careful dream ball munchlax (thick fat) with pursuit whirlwind self destruct and some other egg move for a ha dream ball cleffa female?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey I see youre getting a heavy ball munchlax but would you accept a 6iv careful dream ball munchlax (thick fat) with pursuit whirlwind self destruct and some other egg move for a ha dream ball cleffa female?
I'm interested in this as well. Looks like your cleffa will be bold with stored power and aromatherapy, and I'll probably breed it with skitty too for wish and covet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)