EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Would you mind catching me a Female Espurr with HA in a premier ball?
I have a love Ball cleffa, or a dusk ball yamask. (Both Female)
I'm interested in your love ball cleffa, but I'm afraid I won't be able to play until Saturday. I can get to you then if you'll still want it then.

Would you be interested in Dream ball Spinda?
I'm interested in this. Does it have the HA? What on my thread are you interested in? :)

Yes it has HA. Would you be able to get me a female HA Espurr in a premier ball and one in a dive ball? Is there something else I would need to add in? I could provide the Spinda as a Lv.1 female, brave, 31/31/31/x/31/0 with assist, baton pass, fake out and trick or a Lv.10 female, brave with copycat, superpower and fake out but random IVs.

Edit: Or both
Edit again: Listed wrong spread :s.

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Yes it has HA. Would you be able to get me a female HA Espurr in a premier ball and one in a dive ball? Is there something else I would need to add in? I could provide the Spinda as a Lv.1 female, brave, 31/31/31/x/31/0 with assist, baton pass, fake out and trick or a Lv.10 female, brave with copycat, superpower and fake out but random IVs.

Edit: Or both
Edit again: Listed wrong spread :s.
Hey, where did you get the second one, the level 10 female? Did you trade for it, or collect it personally from the dream world? Is it from gen 5? Is it a clone? Does it have any ribbons (please list them all if so). I'd be interested in both. :)

And yes, I can get you dive ball and premier ball female HA espurrs. I've actually bred for competitive meowstic, so I can give you good natures, IVs, and egg moves. Would you prefer timid or bold for your natures? One of each? So, I'm offering 2 4-5 IV spitback espurrs in exchange for 1 competitive spread + 1 raw pokemon.

I collected it personally from the dream world; yes it is from Gen 5; no it is not a clone; no it does not have any ribbons. If possible could I have the Dive Ball female with a bold nature and the Premier Ball one with a timid nature; and the egg moves Assist and Trick? The egg moves aren't necessary but if you have them that would be great.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hi, would you like to trade now? :) Also yes, I would like HA female dream ball omanyte if possible, let me know what dream ball pokemon you want. :3
Ok. :) I'll need your FC, though (can't see it in your sig or on your trad thread). I'll get an omanyte lined up for you, and look over your list after we trade. :)

EDIT:
Dream Ball female Misdreavus with nasty plot and destiny bond
You specifically said dream ball female.

Ok. :) I'll need your FC, though (can't see it in your sig or on your trad thread). I'll get an omanyte lined up for you, and look over your list after we trade. :)
Thanks! FC: 5000 3334 4793

edit: I'll give you an item along with it, seeing as it lacks sp.atk IV given that I forgot to take into accoutn all stats given it has a mixed nature.

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Sorry it is a sports ball weedle, and koffing doesn't have a hidden ability at all, it's only ability is levitate, and I'm interested in speed boost carvanha.
Haha, research fail on my part for that koffing. Yes, I'm interested in the koffing and weedle (female a must on both). Are these flawless 5IV spreads, or raw random nature/random IVs? If they're raw, I'd be willing to trade 1 5IV flawless female speed boost carvanha for both.
Are you still interested in trading, Seeker346?

-----

EDIT:

Mackenzie Hey, I had a chance to review your list of dream ball females, and there are a few that I'm interested in, so if there's more in my thread you're interested in, please let me know. These are:

Alomomola with HA
Cacnea with HA
chinchou with HA
Hoppip with HA
Yanma with HA

You were interested in non-HA female omanyte? I've got one already lined up (still in an egg, but I can easily hatch it if you want it--lol, I've been thinking about doing a giveaway on reddit with all the unhatched spitbacks I've accumulated) with Shell Armor, modest nature, and 1 egg move (muddy water), but sadly, only 1 perfect IV (special defense). I'd be willing to trade this guy for any dream ball + HA female (raw random IVs/random nature is good) from the list under the hide above. :)

EDIT2: HA female is also possible (don't have one currently bred yet, though), though that one will take a bit longer. :)

Last edited:
I am interested in a Moon Ball Ralts (good for Gallade, w/ Shadow Sneak) and a Magic Guard Sigilyph.
Raw is enough. Choose one shiny from my trade shop. :)

Hey! Do you have a Dream Ball Wailmer yet? I have an extra 5 IV I could give you. It has four egg moves. :D

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I am interested in a Moon Ball Ralts (good for Gallade, w/ Shadow Sneak) and a Magic Guard Sigilyph.
Raw is enough. Choose one shiny from my trade shop. :)
Hi! I'm not currently trading for shinies at the moment. Do you have any female pokemon in cool or rare pokeballs? I'm trying to collect dream ball + HA females in particular, with apricorn ball females a close second. :)

I am still interested.
Both are Flawless, weedle is jolly and has no egg moves, of course, and koffing is bold and has pain split as an egg move.
If we do it on a 1 for 1 basis, I'm also interested in Heracross.
Oh! Sorry, didn't realize you were trading competitive level pokes. That sounds reasonable. I'll start breeding, and I'll VM you when your pokemon are ready. :)

Hey! Do you have a Dream Ball Wailmer yet? I have an extra 5 IV I could give you. It has four egg moves. :D
:D Interested! A couple of things I just got in: level ball houndour, and impish damp mudkip with egg moves curse, yawn, mirror coat, and avalanche (that one courtesy of wonder trade. I <3 wonder trade, lol). Also got a heavy ball munchlax with egg moves, but that one'll be a while to breed. :)

EDIT:
I collected it personally from the dream world; yes it is from Gen 5; no it is not a clone; no it does not have any ribbons. If possible could I have the Dive Ball female with a bold nature and the Premier Ball one with a timid nature; and the egg moves Assist and Trick? The egg moves aren't necessary but if you have them that would be great.
Sounds good to me. I'm currently working on your espurrs right now. They'll probably be ready shortly. :)

---

I'm cruising towards another update, but I'll probably hold off on posting it until after the eevee friendly, which I'm also currently breeding for. Anyways, I've been thinking about adding a trophy case with some of the rarer things I've collected, including some of my SV shinies. What do you guys think? Please reply in VM on the post on my profile. :)

Last edited:
Hello :D

I've been looking around in the last few days for a Dream World Gastly with Sludge Wave. I've been breeding my butt off for the past month, so I have plenty of 5 IVs I could trade for it, including:

HA Treeko (soon!)
Timid/Jolly HA Charmander w/ EM
HA Squirtle w/ EM
HA Gible w/ EM
HA Abra
Honedge with all 4 EM
Skarmory w/ EM
Mawilile w/ EM
Aron w/ Head Smash
Noibat
Rotom
Nincada

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hello :D

I've been looking around in the last few days for a Dream World Gastly with Sludge Wave. I've been breeding my butt off for the past month, so I have plenty of 5 IVs I could trade for it, including:

HA Treeko (soon!)
Timid/Jolly HA Charmander w/ EM
HA Squirtle w/ EM
HA Gible w/ EM
HA Abra
Honedge with all 4 EM
Skarmory w/ EM
Mawilile w/ EM
Aron w/ Head Smash
Noibat
Rotom
Nincada
Sorry, my original dream world gastly (which has a crap nature and terrible IVs) is not for trade. Sludge wave isn't an egg move, so I can't breed it onto a baby and trade it to you that way either. So, I'm afraid I can't help you with this.

Sorry, my original dream world gastly (which has a crap nature and terrible IVs) is not for trade. Sludge wave isn't an egg move, so I can't breed it onto a baby and trade it to you that way either. So, I'm afraid I can't help you with this.
Ahh, well thank you for the clarification :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)