EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey engarde, I saw that you were missing a dream ball qwilfish from your list. Idk if you have it and just aren't listing it, but lmk if you don't have it :].

I have this Drifloon:

Female - Timid - Flare Boost - 31/31/31/31/31/x (Dream Ball)

I could also get 4 egg moves on it as well (Haze/Destiny Bond/Memento/Clear Smog), though the IVs will likely be different (yet still 5IV)

Would you be interested in trading a Swift Swim Anorith for this? I don't care whether it's a female or not, and it's probably a lot easier to get a male anyway.

Hi, I'm interested in the following Pokémon inside Dream Balls:
Ekans, Grimer, Gastly, Mr. Mime, Aerodactyl, Dratini, Swinub, Wurmple, Illumise, Spoink, Audino & Timburr.

As I plan to breed them, I really don't need good IVs or natures, just that they have their Hidden Abilities and be females.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZEM0moMU5aRrfrkWG3t6Nx0SPoRcoltyK8lZcoRgFt4/edit?usp=sharing
This list contains what I have bred and can offer right now.

EDIT: I also have a female Murkrow inside a Dream Ball (with Prankster) that I can breed with some Egg Moves (I think I've seen you don't have it).

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey Garde, can I interest you in trading a ha female mawile for my ha dream ball alomomola?
Sounds like a deal if you're still interested in this trade. :) Do you mind if we do a spitbacks trade? EDIT: Nvm, I'll be able to do a full flawless 5IV breed with egg moves after all. :)

Hey engarde, I saw that you were missing a dream ball qwilfish from your list. Idk if you have it and just aren't listing it, but lmk if you don't have it :].
<3 I would really like a female dream ball qwilfish, especially if it has the HA, as I don't currently have one in my collection. :) Anything from my thread I can offer in return?

CMT for Dream Ball HA Cranidos
I'd bee interested in female dream ball + HA lileep for female dream ball + HA cranidos. Spitbacks, obviously, since these are 12.5% female fossils, lol.

I have this Drifloon:

Female - Timid - Flare Boost - 31/31/31/31/31/x (Dream Ball)

I could also get 4 egg moves on it as well (Haze/Destiny Bond/Memento/Clear Smog), though the IVs will likely be different (yet still 5IV)

Would you be interested in trading a Swift Swim Anorith for this? I don't care whether it's a female or not, and it's probably a lot easier to get a male anyway.
Sorry, not interested in breeding heavily right now, and I already have drifloon in my collection.

Hi, I'm interested in the following Pokémon inside Dream Balls:
Ekans, Grimer, Gastly, Mr. Mime, Aerodactyl, Dratini, Swinub, Wurmple, Illumise, Spoink, Audino & Timburr.

As I plan to breed them, I really don't need good IVs or natures, just that they have their Hidden Abilities and be females.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZEM0moMU5aRrfrkWG3t6Nx0SPoRcoltyK8lZcoRgFt4/edit?usp=sharing
This list contains what I have bred and can offer right now.

EDIT: I also have a female Murkrow inside a Dream Ball (with Prankster) that I can breed with some Egg Moves (I think I've seen you don't have it).
Sorry, I don't see anything on your list that I'm super interested in right now.

Last edited:
Sounds like a deal if you're still interested in this trade. :) Do you mind if we do a spitbacks trade?

<3 I would really like a female dream ball qwilfish, especially if it has the HA, as I don't currently have one in my collection. :) Anything from my thread I can offer in return?

I'd bee interested in female dream ball + HA lileep for female dream ball + HA cranidos. Spitbacks, obviously, since these are 12.5% female fossils, lol.

Sorry, not interested in breeding heavily right now, and I already have drifloon in my collection.

Sorry, I don't see anything on your list that I'm super interested in right now.
As long as you don't mind waiting a few days and a spitback, you can have it for free :). And yes, it has HA :].

what is your #4 post indicate ? Are you just catch the pokemon , or are you going to catch and breed 5 iv :) ?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
As long as you don't mind waiting a few days and a spitback, you can have it for free :). And yes, it has HA :].
I don't mind waiting, but I'll try to compensate you for your time (trades that favor both sides are the best kind of trades, lol). I have a handful of dream ball + HA female munna spitbacks with egg moves lying around, would you be interested in one?

what is your #4 post indicate ? Are you just catch the pokemon , or are you going to catch and breed 5 iv :) ?
The 4th post is to tell people what friend safari pokemon I have. Many times, people around the forum are just looking for a specific female in a matching pokeball with the HA to breed for themselves, so if they see it on my list, I can help them out. I don't generally ask for anything for this because it isn't super hard to get (cute charm sylveon with skill swap FTW), though, depending on my schedule, I sometimes have to get back to them in a few days.

I also have the ability to breed pokemon up to a competitive level (I have a HUGE collection of randoms that I can breed egg moves from too), though generally I will ask for something in return for this, as it is more work for me. This definitely depends on my schedule as well.

I don't mind waiting, but I'll try to compensate you for your time (trades that favor both sides are the best kind of trades, lol). I have a handful of dream ball + HA female munna spitbacks with egg moves lying around, would you be interested in one?

The 4th post is to tell people what friend safari pokemon I have. Many times, people around the forum are just looking for a specific female in a matching pokeball with the HA to breed for themselves, so if they see it on my list, I can help them out. I don't generally ask for anything for this because it isn't super hard to get (cute charm sylveon with skill swap FTW), though, depending on my schedule, I sometimes have to get back to them in a few days.

I also have the ability to breed pokemon up to a competitive level (I have a HUGE collection of randoms that I can breed egg moves from too), though generally I will ask for something in return for this, as it is more work for me. This definitely depends on my schedule as well.
Well, a dream ball mawile spitback would be great if you wanted to give me anything :). I actually got Dream Radar a week ago, so I was able to get myself a munna :).

how about a female ha sniper spearow caught in a nest ball 5 iv with good egg moves ( i will leave it up to you for that :) .

I will let you have one shiny of your choice . Take your time i'm not in a rush

Yeah, I can do that instead. :)
Also, I was looking throughout the list of dream ball pokemon you have, and saw that you were missing some I have. Now, I could've just been blind or you might not have them listed, but I figured I would try to help you as much as I could :).

Here's the ones I have that I don't believe you have listed and they are in DB

Corsola
Skitty
Murkrow
Rattata
Pachurisu
Glameow
Chansey
Karrablast
Spinarak
Slakoth (don't have it now, but I will soon).

Let me know if you truly need any of these :).

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
how about a female ha sniper spearow caught in a nest ball 5 iv with good egg moves ( i will leave it up to you for that :) .

I will let you have one shiny of your choice . Take your time i'm not in a rush
lol, you don't need to send me one of your shinies for a bred spearow. I'd be willing to do it for a lovely non-shiny 5IV female dream ball + HA sneasel. :) It'll be a little while before it's ready, and I might swap in different egg moves depending on what I have, but it'll probably look like this:

Spearow
Female
Jolly
Sniper
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Quick Attack
- Steel Wing
- Sky Attack
- Whirlwind

Also, I was looking throughout the list of dream ball pokemon you have, and saw that you were missing some I have. Now, I could've just been blind or you might not have them listed, but I figured I would try to help you as much as I could :).

Here's the ones I have that I don't believe you have listed and they are in DB

Skitty
Murkrow
Rattata
Pachurisu
Glameow
Chansey
Karrablast
Spinarak
Slakoth (don't have it now, but I will soon).

Let me know if you truly need any of these :).
Yeah, these are all ones I don't have, and would definitely appreciate them! I'll match these with some good spitbacks from my collection. If you've got your eye on a few, let me know. :D

lol, you don't need to send me one of your shinies for a bred spearow. I'd be willing to do it for a lovely non-shiny 5IV female dream ball + HA sneasel. :) It'll be a little while before it's ready, and I might swap in different egg moves depending on what I have, but it'll probably look like this:

Spearow
Female
Jolly
Sniper
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Quick Attack
- Steel Wing
- Sky Attack
- Whirlwind

Yeah, these are all ones I don't have, and would definitely appreciate them! I'll match these with some good spitbacks from my collection. If you've got your eye on a few, let me know. :D
Would these 7 DB females be good for my 9? (Can be spitbacks/freshly caught)

Omanyte
Miltank
Corphish
Anorith
Spiritomb
Finneon
Audino

Spearow
Female
Jolly
Sniper
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Quick Attack
- Steel Wing
- Sky Attack
- Whirlwind
deal :)

Sorry would like to cancel this. Although I'm also interested in HA Dream Ball Sableye though.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Sorry would like to cancel this. Although I'm also interested in HA Dream Ball Sableye though.
Sorry to hear about this. Between the trades I already have, and getting ready for the Battle of Legends competition, I'm afraid I don't have time to do another trade right now. If you're still interested after the competition, I'll check your thread and post an offer there. :)

Uhm hi :) I'm new here :P

I'm interested in your Dream ball Ponyta

Do you want my 5IV Sceptile his nature is timid.
Same as above, I've got a lot I'm working towards right now, and am not super interested in another trade. If you're willing to wait until after the competition, I'll be willing to negotiate, however, I'm not interested in sceptile (I already have one 5IV HA with egg moves).

Hi! Are you interested in any of these?

Murkrow
Female | Adamant | Prankster | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Feather Dance, Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Confuse Ray

Cacnea
Female | Adamant | Water Absorb | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Teeter Dance, Seed Bomb, Grass Whistle, Low Kick

Tympole
Female | Bold | Water Absorb | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Earth Power, Refresh, Water Pulse, Mud Bomb

Taillow
Female | Jolly | Scrappy | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Brave Bird, Defog, Pursuit, Mirror Move

Wailmer
Female | Modest | Pressure | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Aqua Ring, Double-Edge, Curse, Zen Headbutt

Caterpie
Female | Timid | Run Away | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: N/A

Sneasel
Female | Jolly | Pickpocket | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Ice Punch, Pursuit, Fake Out, Icicle Crash

I'm interested in the following females:

Shuppet
Adamant
Cursed Body
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Disable, Phantom Force, Destiny Bond, Gunk Shot

Horsea
Timid
Sniper
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Disable, Muddy Water, Razor Wind, Signal Beam

I can breed a female Storm Drain Lileep with Recover/Stealth Rocks/Mirror Coat/Curse in a Dream Ball for you if you would be willing to part with
an Ally Switch Ralts (Nothing else matters, as long as it has Ally Switch)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)