EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Its Shark Time! DracoNinja I'm willing to start talking trades again. Let me know if you're interested.

Hi. I see you have dream ball onix:)
Can you breed me 1adamant and 1impish (both weak armor)?
I don't need perfect ivs. As long as they are male and 31/31/31/x/31/x it is fine. Also, can you breed heavy slam on them?:)
P.S. I can offer Brave diancie from movie. I will get one tomorrow:)
While I am interested in a movie diancie, I'm left wondering what happened to our other trade? The dream ball misdreavus for scyther?

I'd be interested in taillow and tympole. :) I'd prefer to do spitbacks trades if that's okay, since I'm a bit backlogged in trading.

I can breed a female Storm Drain Lileep with Recover/Stealth Rocks/Mirror Coat/Curse in a Dream Ball for you if you would be willing to part with
an Ally Switch Ralts (Nothing else matters, as long as it has Ally Switch)
Wow! That's pretty generous, lol. I'd definitely like that, and I can throw in a second spitback if you'd like (I've got dream ball + HA female gible, mr. mime, audino, illumise, gastly, munna, buneary, plusle, minun, and larvitar in stock right now). I generally value 12.5% females 2:1 to 50:50 pokemon, so it'd be no problem. Are you interested in a female ralts (for the pokeball--moon ball), or male (for faster access to the egg move)?

Its Shark Time! DracoNinja I'm willing to start talking trades again. Let me know if you're interested.
While I am interested in a movie diancie, I'm left wondering what happened to our other trade? The dream ball misdreavus for scyther?
I never had Dream Ball Misdreavus. I had Moon Ball one and notified ou saying Moonball before we traded:) And I don't need Onix anymore, don't bother

I'd be interested in taillow and tympole. :) I'd prefer to do spitbacks trades if that's okay, since I'm a bit backlogged in trading.

Wow! That's pretty generous, lol. I'd definitely like that, and I can throw in a second spitback if you'd like (I've got dream ball + HA female gible, mr. mime, audino, illumise, gastly, munna, buneary, plusle, minun, and larvitar in stock right now). I generally value 12.5% females 2:1 to 50:50 pokemon, so it'd be no problem. Are you interested in a female ralts (for the pokeball--moon ball), or male (for faster access to the egg move)?
I totally owe you a Munchlax but i havent bred the gluttony one yet

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I totally owe you a Munchlax but i havent bred the gluttony one yet
Hey, no worries, I've been pretty busy getting ready for the battle of legends comp. :) If you've managed to get any old female + gluttony, that'd be awesome, but I'll take the one with the standard ability you mentioned earlier as well.

What would you like for this?:
Munna

Modest / Bold
Telepathy
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Helping Hand, Barrier, Healing Wish

I've added you, and my FC is: 2509-3182-2066

Just arrange a trade time with me, and come and see what I have. I'll put up everything I have of worth. ;) is that OK?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
What would you like for this?:
Munna

Modest / Bold
Telepathy
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Helping Hand, Barrier, Healing Wish

I've added you, and my FC is: 2509-3182-2066

Just arrange a trade time with me, and come and see what I have. I'll put up everything I have of worth. ;) is that OK?
I prefer to negotiate here first. What do you have?

Ok!

- 5 IV Modest Clawitzer with pokerus
- 6 IV Timid Treecko
- 5 IV Timid, Protean Froakie
- 5 IV Bold Magcargo with pokerus
- 5 IV Calm Grumpig with Thick Fat (Comp. Ability) and Whirlwind (EM)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Ok!

- 5 IV Modest Clawitzer with pokerus
- 6 IV Timid Treecko
- 5 IV Timid, Protean Froakie
- 5 IV Bold Magcargo with pokerus
- 5 IV Calm Grumpig with Thick Fat (Comp. Ability) and Whirlwind (EM)
While I'm not particularly interested in any of these, I do have a lot of spitback female + HA munnas with EMs, so I'll give you one free. So, put a bunnelby on GTS asking for a munna. In the comment, put my username (EnGarde). Post a reply here when you've done so. I'll send you a munna spitback in return.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Oh my gosh! I'll never forget this! Your so nice!
The pokemon is away. Welcome to smogon. :)

Also, keep in mind that double posting is usually frowned upon around the forum, and a lot of people will hassle you for it. So it's generally a better idea to edit your original post over posting again if you're still the bottom post on a thread. :) Good luck!

The pokemon is away. Welcome to smogon. :)

Also, keep in mind that double posting is usually frowned upon around the forum, and a lot of people will hassle you for it. So it's generally a better idea to edit your original post over posting again if you're still the bottom post on a thread. :) Good luck!
Woah! You helped me out again! Thank you! I really owe you now :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hi, CMT for female spitbacks of your HA Vulpix and Abra in Dream Balls? :)
I see you have listed that you'll do apricorn catches? If possible, I would really like a female machop in a heavy ball and roselia in a friend ball (or something of those lines). Fresh catches are okay. :)

Heyo,

CMT for a male one of these:

Timburr
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Wide Guard, Drain Punch, Force Palm, Mach Punch

A spitback would do fine. Don't care about the ability.

EDIT: Sorry I needed one in a hurry, bred it myself xD Sorry to bother

Last edited:
I see you have listed that you'll do apricorn catches? If possible, I would really like a female machop in a heavy ball and roselia in a friend ball (or something of those lines). Fresh catches are okay. :)
Sure I can do that, I'll let you know when they're ready.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Heyo,

CMT for a male one of these:

Timburr
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Wide Guard, Drain Punch, Force Palm, Mach Punch

A spitback would do fine. Don't care about the ability.

EDIT: Sorry I needed one in a hurry, bred it myself xD Sorry to bother
Sorry I missed you. :( Maybe next time. :)

---

EDIT: *Trev* Gatsby your pokemon are ready. :) Let me know when you can trade. :)

EDIT2: TyVip Your spearow is ready too. :)

EDIT3: I see you're on vacaction. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Could you catch me a Female Sliggoo with HA (Gooey) in a heal ball
Easily doable. ...In fact...yes, I do have one already caught with some egg moves. Give me a second to breed you a spitback. :)

If you have something female in a nice pokeball, I'd appreciate it.

Hi EnGarde! Sorry for not responding to you earlier. I'll be able to trade the next time you're online. Saturday night, I assume? Let me know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)