Engineer Pikachu vs. Tempertina (BZ apperentice ref, Travel Tutor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo, another one.

2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
No Recovers/Chills
LC ELIGIBLE MONS ONLY

Arena: Smoke Factory
This factory manufactures a strange substance: black smoke. This smog is present all over the arena, making it quite hard to see for Pokemon that don't have evolutionary traits that allow them to see; this results in a 15% (flat) reduction in accuracy for Pokemon that are unable to see, regardless of distance.
Officially accepting Pikachu's challenge!

Switch=KO
All abilities
No Items

We need a ref!!

Sounds like we are going to have a good battle here today fans, well if your able to see the battle in the first place! That black smoke is pretty thick that even I can barely see through it. But from their outlines here are each trainers pokemon!

Engineer Pikachu's Pokemon

Monozu (Shinwa) (F)
Nature: Naughty (Attack increased by *, Special Defense decreased by *)

Type: Dragon / Dark
Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats: 52 / 65 / 50 / 45 / 50 / 38

HP: 90
Atk: **** (4)
Def: ** (2)
SpA: ** (2)
SpD-: * (1)
Spe: 38

Evolution Counter: 3 / 9
Move Counter: 0
Dream Counter: Not Applicable.

Ability:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Attacks:
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
DragonBreath
Roar
Crunch

Dark Pulse
Earth Power
Thunder Fang

Taunt
Thunder Wave
Protect

Skorupi (Sasori) (F)
Nature: Careful (Special Attack reduced by *, Special Defense increased by *)

Type: Bug / Poison
Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Stats: 40 / 50 / 90 / 30 / 55 / 65

Atk: ** (2)
Def: *** (3)
SpA-: * (1)
SpD+: *** (3)
Spe: 65

Evolution Counter: 2 / 6
Move Counter: 1
Dream Counter: 1 / 5

Abilities:
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, dealing 2 more damage with its critical hits.
Keen Eye (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by any means. Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion.

Attacks:
Bite
Poison Sting
Leer
Knock Off
Pin Missile
Acupressure
Knock Off
Scary Face
Crunch
Cross Poison
Bug Bite

Confuse Ray
Whirlwind
Agility

Swords Dance
Substitute
Taunt

Tempertina's pokemon

Nidoran- Goliath (M)
Nature: Naive (Speed increased by 15%, Accuracy increased, SpD decreased by 1) [50^2/350= 7%]
Type: Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Hustle (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:

Hp: 90
Atk: 2
Def: 2
SpA: 2
SpD(-): 1
Spe(+): 58 (50x1.15=57.5, rounded up)

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Horn Attack
Helping Hand
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack

Counter
Head Smash
Sucker Punch

Sludge Bomb
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Shellder- Boreas (M)
Nature: Hasty (Def decreased by 1, Spe increased by 15%, Accuracy also increased) [46^2/500= 4%]
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Skill Link: (Innate) This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).
Overcoat (DW): This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Stats:

Hp: 90
Atk: 3
Def(-): 3
SpA: 2
SpD: 1
Spe: 46 (40x1.15=46)

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Aurora Beam
Withdraw
Supersonic
Icicle Spear
Protect
Leer
Clamp

Rock Blast
Rapid Spin
Bubblebeam

Ice Beam
Surf
Payback

Alright guys, let me tell you how we are going to get things started seeings as both trainers have only sent me two pokemon, there isn't any reason for me not to send them out to begin with, so it goes like this

Tempertina's orders
Pikachu's orders
I ref
Pika
Temp
so on and so forth, I think you get the flow. So yeah. Good clean fight, and begin!

Lenneth and Laharl stroll through the battleground, a polluted abandoned factory district outside of a metropolitan area.

"Ah, smog. A veritable ecosystem for Poison types... How strange is it that something so reviled and deathly can be the birthing ground of Pokemon species? The irony is palpable."

Lenneth doesn't seem amused.

"Shut.....Up."

"I guess you're right, we have a battle to fight, don't we? My pontifications aren't exactly speeding this up..."

Lenneth and Laharl both observe the opponent opposite them with quizzical stares, then brandish their brand-new Poke Balls.

"With my new Nidoran, and your Shellder, we'll run this battle!
Goliath, use Ice Beam on the opponent's Deino, follow with Sludge Bomb on Deino and Ice Beam at Deino."

"Boreas, begin with a Aurora Beam aimed at Deino. Next spray Skorupi with a Bubblebeam, and finish strong with a (Skill-Linked) Rock Blast at Skorupi."

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Stepping into the old factory, Engineer peers through the... purple haze. Spying Lenneth and Laharl's spiffy Pokemon, Engineer braces himself for a tough fight...

Shinwa, Protect against all attacks for the first action. Then, use Thunder Wave on Boreas, followed by a Crunch on Goliath.

Sasori, start off by sending a Confuse Ray to Goliath, then a Confuse Ray to Boreas. Finish off with a Swords Dance.

Energy:100

Energy:100

VS​

HP:90
Energy:100​

Energy:100​

Round 1: A Very Varied Start
Action 1​
Welcome to another grand ASB match, we've got a lot of cool stuff to show you today guys, so lets get right in on the match! It seems like that Deino manages to get the match started off with a Protect (13 energy), he must be worried about something! while his partner Skorupi, fires off a fast Confuse Ray (5 energy) confusing Nidoran for 2 actions.​

Looks like Nidoran is trying to mount up an offencive, but ends up hitting itself in confusion, canceling its confusion, while his partner Shelder fires off an Aurora beam that gets blocked by protect

Action 2​
Now Skorupi gets first dips on a move, and he again shoots off a Confuse Ray (9 energy) but this time it seem to take more out of him than before. Nidoran who is upset that he hit himself, blasts Deino with a Sludge Bomb attack (7 energy) and then his partner Shelder hits Skorupi with a Bubble Beam (5 energy) Deino's Thunder wave goes for Shelder to try and cripple it.​

Action 3​
Skorupi begins with a beautiful Sword dance (7 Energy) what a show! Nidoran fires off an Ice beam (7 Energy) at Deino finally, and Shelder wasn't able to move due to Full Paralyzation. Deino ends the Round off with a Crunch (6 energy) at Nidoran​

END OF ROUND 1​

HP: 60
Energy:74

HP: 81
Energy:79
Boosts/Drops
+2 attack

VS​

HP:72
Energy:86​

Energy:90
Boosts/Drops
20% Paralyzation
2 more rounds of Confusion​

Nidoran attacks
Sludge Bomb=13 damage
Ice beam=21 damage​

Shelder's attacks
Bubble beam=9 damage​

Deino's attacks
Crunch=14 damage​

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Engineer need your orders​

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Nice reffing! (also how did BubbleBeam deal 12 damage? 7 + 3 - 1.5 should go to 9 damage...)

Anyway, good job team!

Sasori, Crunch - Confuse Ray - Crunch, all at Goliath.

Shinwa, Earth Power - Crunch - Earth Power, all at Goliath.
If an Ice Beam is sent towards you, replace your action Protect. (do this once)

"Well Goliath you know what we can do, Ice Beam that first turn to force Protect, then, Counter Deino's Crunch back at it. Finally, Ice Beam Deino again."

"You'll need to pray for luck, Boreas. Start with a Rock Blast aimed at Skorupi. Follow with an Icicle Spear to crash through Deino's defenses, then finally, another Rock Blast at Skorupi."

HP: 60
Energy:74

HP: 81
Energy:79
Boosts/Drops
+2 attack

VS​

HP:72
Energy:86​

Energy:90
Boosts/Drops
20% Paralyzation
2 more rounds of Confusion​

Round two
Action 1​
Welcome back, lets begin Round two. At the end of Round 1, it looks like everyone managed to get messed up a little bit, lets see how we all do today. Deino once again begins the round off with a mighty Protection wall, maybe there is something that he is afraid of, who knows! His buddy Skorupi decides to go out on the offencive for the team and hits Nidoran with a powerful Crunch. Nidoran fires off an Ice beam right into Deino's Protective wall, seems like Deino just always knows when those things are going to hit, better safe than sorry! Shelder, bringing and end to the round with a Rock blast, hitting Skorupi a total of 5 times.​

Action 2​
Deino allows Skorupi to start this round off, hitting it off with a Confuse Ray, which is headed straight towards Nidoran, who didn't even see it coming, it confuses him for 2 actions. Shelder fires off another multi-hit move, but this time its an Icicle Spear going right for Deino, and connects! That one had to hurt, I almost feel sorry for him. Deino wants revenge for that icicle spear and Crunches down hard on Nidoran and finally Nidoran blasts back with a Counter, hurting Deino even more than Nidoran got hurt.​

Action 3​
Skorupi begins this action off with an attack we've all seen before, yup thats right Crunch, its almost getting rather dull. Nidoran comes back with his favorite move of the match, Ice beam at poor old Deino and knocks the poor little guy out of the game.Shelder uses Rock Blast at Skorupi, maybe he just likes that move more than the others.​

HP: 0
Energy:0

HP: 41
Energy:62
Boosts/Drops
+1 attack

VS​

HP:38
Energy:59​

Energy:72
Boosts/Drops
15% Paralyzation​

Tempertina, your actions please

*Note* sorry no calcs this round, it was a error on my end, this should be the only time it happens though. Sorry

No nidoran isn't still confused, I was just checking to see if you were awake ;p, just kidding sorry about that.

OOC: Is Nidoran still confused? I thought it only lasted two actions...

"Ok, Nidoran, we got this in lockdown! Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam. All at Skorupi, obviously. If he uses Crunch, Counter it, but not consecutively."

"Boreas, we can finish this! Rock Blast, Icicle Spear, Rock Blast to try and put the bug out of commission!"

Yeah I did, I just kept getting really low numbers for them so it never really came into effect. Sorry :/

Btw, Temper, you said Nidoran and then Goliath, which are the same pokemon.

HP: 41
Energy:62
Boosts/Drops
+1 attack

VS​

HP:38
Energy:59​

Energy:72
Boosts/Drops
15% Paralyzation​

Round 3​
Lets waste no time! Skorupi fires off a Pin Missile, that hits 1 time towards Nidoran, who returns the favor with an Ice beam, Finally Shelder blasts Skorupi with a Rock Blast. This is turning into a gang up battle.

Skorupi looks to have just given up, firing off another weak Pin Missile, Nidoran decides to test out the power of Thunder bolt but it does about as much as Ice beam. Finally, an Icicle Spear from Shelder finishes off Skorupi.

Great game guys. Thanks for putting up with my apperenticeness and the such.

HP:0
Energy:0
Boosts/Drops

VS​

HP:26
Energy:45

Energy:60
Boosts/Drops
10% Paralyzation​

Pin Missile= 6 damage, 4 energy
Ice beam = 9 damage, 7 energy
Rock Blast= 20 damage, 6 energy

Pin Missile= 6 damage, 8 energy
Thunderbolt= 9 damage, 7 energy
Icicle Spear= 17 damage, 6 energy

Rewards
Both Trainers get 2 TC
All pokemon recieve 1EC 2MC 1DC
Shelder gains 1 KOc
Nidoran gains 1 KOc
I get 4 RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)