1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Entering tournament tomorrow (Not even ready)

Discussion in 'VGC' started by Sinister Sundown, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Sinister Sundown

Sinister Sundown

Hey everyone, I don't post ever but I have bit of a problem... I'm awful with double battles and I'm going to try to enter the Seattle Regional Tournament tomorrow, I have no idea what pokemon to use. Its a recipe for disaster really but I am a quick learner and some good advice would go a long way. I just need a good overall team or something I don't even know :pirate:

Thanks in advance guys.
  2. lucariojr

lucariojr it's nothing to sneasel at
    is a Contributor to Smogon

if you dont have a team i doubt you'll be able to raise a full team before the tournament. that said, you should go anyway just to be around other pokemon players. hopefully the next time a reg rolls around you'll be more prepared!
  3. Sinister Sundown

Sinister Sundown

Well I have multiple Pokemon to choose from. I just need help deciding which ones to go with. My friend is letting me use his pokemon he bred. I just need to tweak my strategy a bit :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)