Evasion Clause
Freeze Clause
OHKO Clause
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
Timed Battle
No Scouting
No Illegal Movesets

It is VERY important that logs be pmed to me after matches.

Banned Pokemon:
Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Ho-oh, Deoxys Speed, Deoxys Attack, Deoxys Defense, Deoxys Normal, Rayquaza, Wobuffet, Wynaut, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Dakrai, Manaphy, Arceus.

Just to clarify, both Latios and Latias are allowed in this tournament although you are not required to use them on your team. If you choose to use these pokemon they cannot be equipped with the item Soul Dew.

Match Deadline is February 15th

Aamto vs **Bye**
Pilocus vs Earthworm
Jibaku vs Havak
Slice n Dice vs Yagami Light
JabbaTheGriffin vs Venom
Sliver610 vs Salaspectrum
CLegacyM vs goofball
Master Of The Six Kings vs CaptKirby

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Aamto vs **Bye**

Pilocus vs Earthworm: Earthwormy is very solid.

Jibaku vs Havak: Jibbly wibbly beat me, so I have to go with my love.

Slice n Dice vs Yagami Light: Both players are solid, but Slice is a Jew.

JabbaTheGriffin vs Venom: Jabba is arguably one of the best players in DP, while Venom is one of the most rapidly improving. This has potential to be very interesting.

Sliver610 vs Salaspectrum: Salas is a great player, IMO one of the most underrated, even with his recent popularity as #1 on Ladder.

CLegacyM vs goofball: About an even as a top match as you can get. I have to give Curt an edge though, because I have a feeling that he has tested Lati@s out, while goof hasn't. I could be completely wrong however.

Master Of The Six Kings vs CaptKirby: My signature says enough.

Spotlight match is easily Curt vs. goof.

Pilocus vs Earthworm
Earthworm is a top notch player, and should win his match.
Jibaku vs Havak
Jibbles is an excellent player, even outside the ubers tier. :p
Jews always win, sorry Aldaron.
JabbaTheGriffin vs Venom
We all know what mr. Jabba is made of.
Salaspectrum is an incredible player, we all know that.
CLegacyM vs goofball
Holy shit, curt vs. goof. I haven't played curt yet but know his skill in DP, but I have had some close as fuck matches with goof(aka last pokes on both sides swords dance lucarios), and think that he can win. Good luck to the both of you.

Pilocus vs Earthworm
Earthworm is a very good player.
Jibaku vs Havak
Jibaku is way overrated in ou, but he beat aldaron last round so he must have a decent team for this tournament.

Random guess.

JabbaTheGriffin vs Venom
Jabba's so underrated. Venom I've heard is good, "but no Jabba."

I heard Sala was good somewhere.

CLegacyM vs goofball
After much thought and multiple edits, I won't choose because I'll be harrassed by the one I predicted to lose. In fact it's already happened.

I've never heard of Ck's opponent, but I have faith he will win.

Aamto vs **Bye** Already Done
Pilocus vs Earthworm I dunno who the other guy is.
Jibaku vs Havak Meh
Slice n Dice vs Yagami Light I love both of you motherfuckers, and both of you are good battlers, but I don't wanna be kicked =[
JabbaTheGriffin vs Venom The Penis Slayer!!!
Sliver610 vs Salaspectrum O.o
CLegacyM vs goofball Curt sucks, go Goof!!!
Master Of The Six Kings vs CaptKirby Kirby....

I definitely have not tested Lati@s. I actually have made both of my teams for these matches on the spot.

Aamto
vs **Bye**

Could be a tough match but I think aamto can do it.

Pilocus vs Earthworm

Earthworm is another one of those underrated players that has a lot of talent. Although, maybe he'll be treated more fairly now that he beat Husk.
Jibaku vs Havak

Jibaku is pretty good at pokemon.

Light is a crafty guy and he would specialize in a tournament like this. After all, he took out the great SePh and the not-so-great Taylor.

JabbaTheGriffin
vs Venom

Jabba is pretty darn awesome. One of the best fo sho.

Salaspectrum is apparently not new and invented boah! Who knew? He should win.
CLegacyM vs goofball

"Even" would be a pretty big understatement. We play fairly often and usually split matches. As such, I really don't want to predict here because it could go either way.

Blah blah I hate CaptKirby because he's a royal asshole, but he'll probably win unless people are overhyping him.

Actually I lost to Pilocus the last time I played him, for which I blame the team that I used's inability. Hopefully this time will be different!

Pilocus vs Earthworm: Revenge!!! Good luck :P
Jibaku vs Havak: I haven't seen Havak play afaik.
Slice n Dice vs Yagami Light: I think Light's playing style will beat Slice's, but Slice definitely has a good chance!
JabbaTheGriffin vs Venom: Haven't observed Venom at all.
Sliver610 vs Salaspectrum: Salaspectrum is pretty good, don't know much about Silver610 but he lost in ST4 (I think..) so meh.
CLegacyM vs goofball: Curt is overrated... by himself :D Just kidding (or am I?), but goof is fantastic when he is playing his best.
Master Of The Six Kings vs CaptKirby: CaptKirby seems to win whenever I bother predicting!

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
har har you guys are so original.

i hereby claim that i deserve this bye because i am the best.

jabba win and face me in the finals to see who's team is the best in this shithole state.

I've never heard of Ck's opponent, but I have faith he will win.
help that makes no sense

you guys are incorrect - Earthworm versus Pilocus should be the best match of this round

Curt calling me a royal asshole in turns means I am actually a pretty nice guy buy simple logic :)

Here is the reason that Master of the Six Kings cannot beat me: his name is not properly capitalized! I could never allow someone who does not understand proper capitalization in titles to defeat me.

CK: Why would I put emphasis on "of" and "the"? Such dull words don't deserve it in the least. Anyway, I probably will not win, but hopefully it's a good match. Sent reply to CK's PM.

Oh and the h in help should be capitalized, as you seem to be such a grammar hound. Looking forward to our match (my first two games were too haxy for me).

Lost to Pilocus in a tight match due to a mix of impatience and a few EVs on one of my Pokemon...

Sending logs (the server crashed but it was 100% guaranteed [by a few HP] that Pilocus would win by that stage).

Good game!

I was just being a troll, however, as your name seems properly capitalized, then clearly the fault lays not with thee!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jibaku vs Havak

I don't see Jibaku play much OU for me to be able to vote him over Havak, someone who I have heard about who can hold his own in OU. With Latios and Latias in the game though, it could be a Jibaku's victory? We'll see!

-------------------------------

I hope Light wins this due to getting a surpise defeat from him when I made a huge mistake in our game. I'll be glad to see him advance to the quarter-finals.

There's nothing in my mind that's about Sliver60, I don't know him. I've heard Salaspectrum's good, so he has my vote.

CLegacyM vs goofball

I really have to say this will be an entertaining match. goofball is very good all around with his knowledge in Pokemon from all areas. Curt, no matter how much we "argue" he will still be good at DP, but is Latios and Latias going to have a big effect on the outcome of this?

I have no idea who MOTSK is, so CK gets my vote. However, this doesn't mean CK has it easy just because I don't know this mysterious user!

Good luck to the remaining participants!

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Me and Jibaku should be playing tomorrow providing he doesn't get more homework.

GG Slice. I think I only won because of a timely critical.

Log will be PMed in just a bit, provided I remember where I saved it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)