Epic ASB Battle Of HISTORY!!! Ragnorakalex Versus! Comfy Man Fur Purse!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenging Ragnarokalex to a 1v1.
1 Day DQ
1 Recovery/2 Chills
Tournament Arena
Mr.L will ref this.
^Accepting^

items=on
abilities=all
switch=pie
Interesting Flavor to be added after i get things started.

And in the corner representing blue, we have CFMP battling with Scizor CUE!

Scizor [Claws] (Female)
Nature: Adamant (+ to Attack, - from Special Attack)
Type: Bug/Steel
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Swarm
Type: Innate
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Ability 2: Technician
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Ability 3: Light Metal (DW) [unlocked]
The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 65
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5 (118 kg)
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Vacuum Wave
Quick Attack
Leer
Focus Energy
Double Team
Pursuit
False Swipe
Agility
Wing Attack
Fury Cutter
Night Slash
Feint
Bullet Punch
Iron Head
Swords Dance

Counter
Reversal
Safeguard
Bug Bite

Aerial Ace
Brick Break
X-Scissor
Rock Smash
Roost
Giga Impact
Acrobatics
Protect

And in the corner representing red, we have Gage the Nidoking here to put Scizor to BEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!

Nidoking (Gage) Male
Nature:
Mild
Type:
Poison: STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Ground: STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Poison Point:
Type: Can be Disabled.
This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry:
This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
Sheer Force: (Dreamworld)
Type: Can be Enabled
This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect. (Dreamworld)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 85
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5
MC: 0

Attacks:
Leer
Peck
Focus Energy
Tackle
Horn Attack
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Helping Hand
Thrash
Chip Away
Earth Power

Disable
Sucker Punch
Counter

Protect
Toxic
Venoshock
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Substitute
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Taunt
Pay Day

Now we all here are fly, that fact is true, now's when i explain the turn sequence to you.

Alex moves first, then the purse makes a move,
Then I Ref, trying to keep my Groove.
Then Mr. CMFP tries to stay alive
while Alex makes his Poke-Stride (you move)
After i ref for this next action
We repeat from the top, with Alex's action.

Pre-Round 1

Health: 100
Energy: 100%
Speed: 65
Size: 3
Weight: 5
Boosts/Drops: None

Health: 100
Energy: 100%
Speed: 85
Weight: 4

Dropping the Rapping persona my tired self tried to torture you spectators with, we now come to the first round of actions! Gage starts off by launching a fierce barrage of energy, which hit Claws for a not-too-significant amount of damage, though the damage didn't appear to be the goal, this being evident as Ragnorakalex is cackling while hauling off his 2 new TC from the remains of the attack, now known to be Pay Day. Claws, not obsessed with monetary mementos of this match-up, starts off strong using a ferocious Giga Impact, severly hurting teh greedy Gage. Not learning his lesson, Gage launches another Pay Day at Claws, which again does very little damage but great amounts of satisfaction to Alex, literally rolling in TC now. Claws, sluggish from his last attack, goes for a weaker Bug Bite, which doesn't hurt Gage nearly as much (though still more than Gage's greedy blows). Gage, rather predictably, fires off aother round of Pay Day at Claws, who takes no extra time to gawk at Alex's pile of TC before launching another fiercesome Giga Impact at Gage, damaging Gage to the point where a comeback might not be possible.

Post-Round 1

Health: 88
Energy: 74%
Boosts/Drops: Sluggish (1 Action)

Health: 38
Energy: 82%

Calculations:
1st Actions

Pay Day -> Scizor
RNG to Crit [<=625] 1284/10000 (NO)
(4-1)*.66 = 2 Damage ; -2 Energy ; Ragnorakalex gains 2TC!

Giga Impact -> Nidoking
RNG to hit [<=900] = 604/1000 (HIT)
RNG to crit [<=125] = 3751/10000 (NO)
12+3.3+1+4.5+3=24 Damage ; -11 energy ; -2 HP ; Scizor is now Sluggish

2nd Actions

Pay Day -> Scizor
RNG to Crit [<=625] = 9370/10000 (LOLNO)
((4-1)*1.5)*.66 = 2 Damage ; -6 Energy ; Ragnorakalex gains 2TC!

Bug Bite -> Nidoking
RNG to Crit [<=625] = 6299/10000 (NO)
((6*1.5)+1+3+4.5+3)*.66= 14 Damage ; -4 Energy ; -2HP

3rd Actions

Pay Day -> Scizor
RNG to Crit [<=625] 8031/10000 (NO
(4-1)*.66 = 2 Damage ; -10 Energy

Giga Impact -> Nidoking
RNG to Hit [<=900] = 340/1000 (HIT)
RNG to Crit [<=625] = 9281/10000 (NO)
12+3+1+4.5= 24 Damage ; -11 Energy ; -2HP ; Scizor is now Sluggish

EDIT: If there's something else i apparently messed up, let me know in PM so i can fix it when i get home. Don't yell, though.

Continue to feed my coin purse!!!!!

Disable Giga Impact - Pay Day - Pay Day

BTW u did a great job, can't find anything wrong with the round.

Pre-Round 2

Health: 88
Energy: 74%
Boosts/Drops: Sluggish (1 Action)

Health: 38
Energy: 82%

The air is being intensified by the skillful actions of both Ragnarokalex's and Comfy Man Fur Purse's Pokemon. Gage starts off the match by Disabling Claws's powerful Giga Impact, serving as a hinderance to Claws, who opted to strike Gage with a swift Aerial Ace in counterance. Gage, confident in his survivability, unleases another Pay Day at Claws, who is finding it impossible to use the Giga Impact his trainer ordered. Gage continues in his pattern, unloading the last profitable Pay Day at Claws, who goes for another Aerial Ace, hoping to seal the casket on Gage. His efforts are at a loss, however, as Gage manages to stand up with the last of his might, ready for one more round with the Crimson Demon.

Post-Round 2

Health: 80
Energy: 66%
Boosts/Drops: Disabled (Giga Impact; 2 more Actions)

Health: 2
Energy: 67%

Calculations:
1st Actions

Disable -> Scizor
Scizor's Giga Impact is Disabled (6 Actions) ; -7 Energy

Aerial Ace -> Nidoking
RNG to Crit [<=625] 8089/10000 (NO)
(6*1.5)+1+4.5+3=18 Damage ; -4 Energy ; -2 HP

2nd Actions

Pay Day -> Scizor
RNG to Crit [<=625] 2169/10000 (NO)
(4-1)*.66=2 Damage ; -2 Energy ; Ragnarokalex gets 2TC!

Giga Impact -> Nidoking
Giga Impact is Disabled! The Move Fails!

3rd Actions

Pay Day -> Scizor
RNG to Crit [<=625] 6540/10000 (NO)
(4-1)*.66=2 Damage ; -6 Energy ; Ragnarokalex gets 2TC!

Aerial Ace -> Nidoking
RNG to Crit [<=625] 4564/10000 (NO)
(6*1.5)+1+4.5+3=18 Damage ; -4 Energy ; -2HP

Alright let's keep this cointrain a-rollin, into oblivion!!!

Pay Day x3
If he uses Bullet Punch, use a Pay Day/ Sucker Punch combo to sock him with a fistfull of coins before he hits us

"Bullet Punch FTW. (Also, you hit the cap of 10 with your Amulet Coin, unless the cap is raised when you're holding an Amulet Coin. And a side note, Scizor has Light Metal, it gives me extra priority.)"

Bullet Punch, Fury Cutter, Bullet Punch

Pre-Round comments: Yeah, Rag, if you noted my flavor, you'd see you hit your max TC you can obtain with pay day in a match. and, on a note, Sucker Punch is +1, so the priority'd be 0 due to the priority being -1 for combos.

Pre-Round 3

Energy: 66%
Boosts/Drops: Disabled (Giga Impact; 2 more Actions)

Health: 2
Energy: 67%

The 3rd Round now sta-owait, Claws unleashed a lightning-fast Bullet Punch, making the round end before i could even commentate. Curse you, Claws, and good match Gage.

Post-Round 3

Energy: 63%
Boosts/Drops: Disabled (Giga Impact; 1 more Actions)

Health: KO'd
Energy: KO'd

Calculations:
1st Actions
Bullet Punch -> Nidoking
RNG to Crit [<=625] 1676/10000 (NO)
((4*1.5)+4.5+3+3+1)*.66=12 damage ; -3 Energy

Nidoking is Knocked Out

Rewards:
C$FP: 2 TC
Claws: 3 MC/1 KOC

RagnarokAlex: 13 TC
Gage: 3 MC

BM_Zeo gets 1RC for helping me with this, and I get 2 RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)