Epic Shuckle Battle of Shuckly Shuckletasticality! Pikapwned vs. Lord Jesseus

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here we are in the middle of a desert........ Which is the perfect place for shuckle fighting!! Lets look at the rules for this shuckle-off.

1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ - I will be using a Shuckle so we don't want to drag this out any more than necessary
Unlimited Recs/Chills
Arena: Some sort of desert. No water source. Sunlight is default weather, no rain or hail.
This may seem slightly biased towards my shuckle but you have the advantage of knowing I'm using shuckle.

Accepting
Items = None
Abilities = 1
Switch = Energyball Jellicent (it means no)
And heres the shuckle of the hour:

Shuckle [Pi] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 2 (+)
Def: Rank 9
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 9
Spe: 5

MC: 0
DC:
0/5

Abilities:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Gluttony: (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).
Contrary: (DW) (Can be enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it recieves in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Attacks:
Withdraw
Constrict
Bide
Struggle Bug
Encore
Wrap
Safeguard
Rest

Acid

Sand Tomb
Mud Slap

Toxic
Dig
Gyro Ball

And the terrifying opponent:
Zubat [bozzy] (m)

Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type: Poison/flying
Summary: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Summary: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Inner Focus: (innate):When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Infiltrator: [DW locked] (innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning this Pokemon easily gets around Light Screen, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats
Hp 90
Atk 2
Def 2
Satk 3 (+nature)
Sdef 2
Speed 43 (-nature)

EC: 2/9
DC: 2/5
MC:

Moves:
Leech life
Supersonic
Astonish
Bite
wing attack
Confuse ray
Air cutter

Toxic
Venoshock
U-turn
taunt

Heat Wave
Snatch
Whirlwind
Giga drain
Nasty plot

OK well have Lord Jesseus start with Pi's ability
then Pikapwnd gives Bozzy's Ability and orders
LJ gives his orders
I ref

Sorry for the lack of bad shuckly flavor, Trying to get everyones matches up all at once at almost 4 in the morning lol. There should be more flavor to come

Bozzy will be using his inner focus, okay bozzy I'm gonna want you start things off by sticking your tounge out at this snaily worm thingy and taunt him. Then I want you to spew some acid straight into his shell. If the first spewing failed I want you to try again but if not start making nasty plots!

Taunt - toxic - nasty plot/toxic (if the first one missed)

Admittedly not a fantastic matchup given Shuckle's limited movepool and your dick move of taunting... :p
Oh well let's see what 9 SpD can do.
We'll start with Wrap for a consistent flow of damage. We'll then follow up with Struggle Bug and a close range Gyro Ball.

Shuckle (Pi) Male
hp: 80
energy: 100%
boosts: none
Speed: 5

Zubat (Bozzy) Male
hp: 90
Speed: 43

Ill get Flavor in once i cycle back around from my other reffings

Shuckle (Pi) Male
hp: 78
energy: 76%

Zubat (Bozzy) Male
hp: 65
energy: 88%
boosts: +1 Sp. Att

Zubat uses Taunt -> Shuckle fell for the Taunt, -10 Energy
Shuckles uses Wrap -> Zubat loses 3 HP, -3 Energy
Wrap deals 2 Damage to Zubat

Zubat uses Toxic -> Shuckle is badly poisoned, -7 Energy
Shuckles uses Struggle Bug -> Zubat loses 1 HP, -2 Energy
Poison deals 1 Damage to Shuckle

Zubat uses Nasty Plot -> Zubat's Sp. Att raises, -7 Energy
Shuckles uses Gyro Ball -> Zubat loses 15 HP, -7 Energy

Lord Jesseus, your orders

Well bozzy, you've been doing great, time to let your poison do its work. Stay light on your wings, and lay the damage on thick. Abuse that poisoned shuckle, venoshock! Then drain a little HP back with giga drain. Then finish with another venoshock.

Shuckle (Pi) Male
hp: 80

Zubat (Bozzy) Male
hp: 90

The sun continues to beat down on this raging battle, with Bozzy opening the round with a Venoshock that barely penetrates Pi's Sturdy Shell. Pi responds by spinning quickly and smacking Bozzy with a Gyro Ball, which Bozzy attempts to counter with Giga Drain, but it fails to deal any appreciable amount of damage to the Shuckle. It almost seems that Pi is going to quit strangling Bozzy, but he quickly latches back on and continues to Wrap him. The Round finishes they way it opened, Bozzy firing a Venoshock that deals negligable damage to Pi, and Pi responds with a Gyroball that deals good damage to Bozzy.

Shuckle (Pi) Male
hp: 57
energy: 55%

Zubat (Bozzy) Male
hp: 27
energy: 62%

Zubat uses Venoshock -> Shuckle loses 7 HP, -7 Energy
Shuckles uses Gyro Ball -> Zubat loses 15 HP, -11 Energy

Zubat uses Giga Drain -> Shuckle loses 2 HP, 1 HP regained, -12 Energy
Shuckles uses Wrap -> Zubat loses 3 HP, -3 Energy
Poison deals 2 Damage to Shuckle

Zubat uses Venoshock -> Shuckle loses 7 HP, -7 Energy
Shuckles uses Gyro Ball -> Zubat loses 15 HP, -7 Energy

I'm sorry for failing you bozzy. But ill try my best to right this. I want you to use an evasive u-turn followed by dodging whatever attack comes at you, finish the round by using another evasive uturn. If at any point he tries to rest. Taunt him.

As much as I hate todo this. I'm turning this into a stall war.

GG lord jesus, No way out. And dang. Definately underestimated that shuckle. And overestimated zubat. And thanks Ragnarok, for reffing. In the future though could you put your calcs (the equation itself) in the calculations section? I know its a hassle, because when I had that epic fail first attacking round. I ended running the calcs again myself, I know alot of refs do it, and it helps alot. But thanks again for reffing.

Oh btw heres a cookie --->
Its Epic for an epic Pokemon

Shuckle (Pi) Male
hp: 57

Zubat (Bozzy) Male
hp: 27
energy: 62%

Bam

Shuckle (Pi) Male
hp: 54

Zubat (Bozzy) Male
hp: KO
energy: KO%

Zubat uses U-Turn -> Shuckle loses 1 HP, -7 Energy released from Wrap
Shuckles uses Gyro Ball -> Zubat loses 15 HP, -11 Energy

Zubat Evades -> Shuckle loses 2 HP, 1 HP regained, -12 Energy
Shuckles uses Gyro Ball -> Zubat loses 15 HP, -15 Energy KO

Congrats Lord Jesseus on your victory! and congrats to Pikapwnd for your valient effort!

Lord Jesseus - 2 TC
Pi - 2 MC 1 DC 1 KOC

Pikapwnd - 2 TC
Bozzy - 1 EC 2 MC 1 DC

Me - 2 RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)