Escavalier [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]

Pastelle

we're all star stuff

[OVERVIEW]

Escavalier possesses good offensive typing and very low Speed, making it a great all-out attacker under Trick Room. In addition to its powerful dual STAB moves, it also has great coverage in the form of Knock Off and Drill Run. Its ability Overcoat allows it to easily switch into Spore and Sleep Powder users, as well as ignore redirection from Rage Powder. To top it off, its base 20 Speed makes it the slowest viable Trick Room attacker except for Mega Camerupt, which it Speed ties with. However, Escavalier's Speed severely hinders it outside of Trick Room, and its typing makes it extremely vulnerable to common Fire-types such as Charizard and Talonflame. Plus, like any physical attacker, it's susceptible to Intimidate and burns.

[SET]
name: Trick Room Attacker
move 1: Megahorn
move 2: Iron Head
move 3: Drill Run / Knock Off
move 4: Protect
item: Life Orb / Lum Berry
ability: Overcoat
nature: Brave
evs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 24 SpD

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Megahorn and Iron Head are both strong STAB attacks that score a lot of OHKOs against threats such as Latios and Sylveon. Drill Run provides excellent coverage against opposing Steel-types such as Metagross and Heatran. Knock Off could be used over Drill Run, as it hits Ghost-types such as Aegislash and Hoopa-U, which Escavalier otherwise wouldn't be able to heavy damage to, as well as serving as a utility move to remove important items. Both are good options, and the choice depends on what your team would most benefit from. Protect rounds out the set to keep Escavalier safe while its partner sets up Trick Room or takes out a threat.

Set Details
========

Escavalier runs maximum Attack investment and a Brave nature for as much damage output as possible, since it is an all-out-attacker. The HP EVs maximize its bulk, while minimizing Life Orb recoil. The remaining EVs can be put in either defensive stat. Life Orb gives Escavalier even more power. Lum Berry could also be used, as Escavalier is so vulnerable to burns. However, it causes it to lose a lot of power. Like any Trick Room Pokemon, Escavalier should be running a 0 Speed IV to ensure it moves first under Trick Room.

Usage Tips
========

Using Trick Room is a near-requirement for Escavalier. With Trick Room up, it can outspeed every notable threat in the metagame. After Trick Room expires, Escavalier becomes much less threatening, so it should ideally only be on the field when the field condition is up. It should be noted that Escavalier's coverage moves are only useful under Trick Room or on the switch, as threats such as Heatran will outspeed and OHKO it otherwise. Knock Off and Drill Run can be used to check Aegislash; however, if either of those moves makes contact with King's Shield, Escavalier's Attack will drop severely, so be careful. Thanks to Overcoat, Escavalier can freely switch into Spore and Sleep Powder users such as Amoonguss, Breloom,and Venusaur. Lastly, due to Escavalier's 4x weakness to Fire-type moves, all users of these attacks should be properly dealt with before Escavalier is brought onto the field.

Team Options
========

Escavalier thrives in Trick Room, so setters such as Cresselia and Jellicent make for good partners. Cresselia can also handle opposing Fighting-types for Escavalier and use Safeguard to protect the team from burns. Escavalier in return can do heavy damage against any Dark-type that threatens Cresselia. Fire-type checks are required to counter Escavalier's weakness; good options include Azumarill and Suicune. Aditionally, because of this Fire-type weakness, Escavalier can function well on a rain team with Politoed, serving as a good offensive pivot and Trick Room counter. This is ideally the only time Escavalier shouldn't be on a semi- or full Trick Room team. Escavalier is very vulnerable to Intimidate, so checks to common Intimidate users such as Landorus-T and Scrafty are much appreciated. Some good examples include Thundurus and Sylveon. Escavalier also struggles against bulky Water-types, so Electric-types such as Thundurus, Rotom-W, and Zapdos work well. Lastly, Pokemon with Rock typing or coverage like Mega Diancie and Landorus-T work well with Escavalier as a means to check Talonflame and Mega Charizard Y. Terrakion can also be used to check Heatran.

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]
Other Options
=============

Assault Vest is the most widely used item besides the ones in the sample moveset. Even though it makes Escavalier more bulky, it prevents it from running Protect, which leaves it wide open for burns and doesn't make it enough of an offensive threat. A set with Swords Dance can make Escavalier a powerful setup sweeper under Trick Room. However, in order to run Swords Dance, it would have to give up either a coverage move or Protect, both of which are very crucial to Escavalier's viability.

Checks and Counters
===================

**Speed Control**: Without Trick Room, Escavalier is vulnerable to every other threat in the metagame, as its low Speed means it always has to take an attack before it can move.

**Typing Advantage**: Escavalier is 4x weak to Fire, making Fire-types such as Heatran, Charizard, and Talonflame good counters to it. Heatran, however, can be OHKOed by Drill Run.

**Intimidate and Burns**: Intimidate and Will-O-Wisp users such as Landorus-T and Gengar severely cut Escavalier's power.

Last edited:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Esca is just about the shittiest offensive pivot in gen six. The only reason to use it is as a balls-out tr counter

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Assault Vest is not generally seen as a good set anymore, if it ever was.

I believe Life Orb is the appropriate way to go. Lum Berry might be fine too.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Knock Off could be used over Drill Run, as hits Ghost- types that Escavalier otherwise wouldn't be able to touch, as well as serves as a utility to remove important items. It depends on what your team would most benefit from
is it fair to say "otherwise wouldn't be able to touch" considering the yield difference on anything not named jellicent is pretty insignificant

252+ Atk Life Orb Escavalier Iron Head vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Gengar: 231-273 (88.5 - 104.5%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
((252+ Atk Life Orb Escavalier Knock Off vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Gengar: 312-369 (119.5 - 141.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO))
252+ Atk Life Orb Escavalier Iron Head vs. 224 HP / 252 Def Mega Gengar: 175-208 (55.2 - 65.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
((252+ Atk Life Orb Escavalier Knock Off vs. 224 HP / 252 Def Mega Gengar: 190-226 (59.9 - 71.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO))

because Drill Run hits Aegislash for a 2HKO on everything but its bulky Wide Guard set. Just something to think about, I think. Removing items is still pretty crucial.

Bughouse

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Knock Off is the more generally spammable move (and the only move that will do anything to Thundurus, for example). Drill Run is good for predicting Heatran to switch in (or hitting it under TR), but very little beyond that.

Knock Off on the other hand can hit many things on the switch-in like Talonflame, Thundurus, and Gyarados and is more generically useful.

I don't think it's particularly about coverage, tbh. If your TR team badly needs more coverage for Heatran, use Drill Run. Otherwise, use Knock Off. Don't particularly care which order they're slashed, even though Knock Off is more generally useful because Drill Run is so essential on some teams.

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
Assault Vest is not generally seen as a good set anymore, if it ever was.

I believe Life Orb is the appropriate way to go. Lum Berry might be fine too.
I don't disagree with you, but would you mind explaining why Assault Vest Escavalier is bad?

Bughouse

Not scary enough offensively, too easy to burn, and protect is generally amazing in dubs.

There's a reason next to nothing in dubs uses it.

Bughouse

EVs seem a little oversimplified, so I tried to see if there's a better bulk benchmark to be at than 252 HP, especially when LO is the first item listed.

Didn't hit on anything too great, but I guess go to 232 HP for the LO number. And then obviously make it 24 Def or SpD. Probably spdef as its best resistances are to mostly special types like Fairy Dragon Ice and Psychic.

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hey there

Overview
  • mention that base 20 sets it as the slowest viable trick room attacker, except for mega camerupt, which it speed ties with.
  • also make a note of overcoat being able to evade rage powder, letting it attack opponents that are likely vulnerable for that turn
Moves
  • give examples when you're talking about knock off's coverage. mega gengar, jellicent, aegislash, are all ghost types that knock off hits
Set Details
  • make note of how esca needs to be running 0 speed ivs in order to maximize its potential under trick room. it's not like youre outspeeding anything with 31 ivs
Team Options
  • esca doesnt work well on rain just because of the weakened fire attacks. it also makes for a good offensive pivot and anti-trick room measure on rain
  • since you said that esca is weak to intimidate in this part, you might as well include bisharp as an option to discourage intimidate users from switching in. however, both of them are physically offensive steel types and its not a good idea to stack weaks. while bisharp provides good offensive support, it should only really be used if the rest of your team can handle fire- and fighting-types easily.
once you implement these, tag me and i'll look over this one last time and hopefully give you 1/3!

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
hey there

Overview
  • mention that base 20 sets it as the slowest viable trick room attacker, except for mega camerupt, which it speed ties with.
  • also make a note of overcoat being able to evade rage powder, letting it attack opponents that are likely vulnerable for that turn
Moves
  • give examples when you're talking about knock off's coverage. mega gengar, jellicent, aegislash, are all ghost types that knock off hits
Set Details
  • make note of how esca needs to be running 0 speed ivs in order to maximize its potential under trick room. it's not like youre outspeeding anything with 31 ivs
Team Options
  • esca doesnt work well on rain just because of the weakened fire attacks. it also makes for a good offensive pivot and anti-trick room measure on rain
  • since you said that esca is weak to intimidate in this part, you might as well include bisharp as an option to discourage intimidate users from switching in. however, both of them are physically offensive steel types and its not a good idea to stack weaks. while bisharp provides good offensive support, it should only really be used if the rest of your team can handle fire- and fighting-types easily.
once you implement these, tag me and i'll look over this one last time and hopefully give you 1/3!
These are implemented

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
nothing really jumps out at me as wrong, so i'm going to go ahead and give you the approval.

1/3

the one thing that i dont like, however, is how dry your c&c section is. i'm thinking that you can elaborate somehow, but since i don't really know on what, i didn't include that part in my check. just something for consideration, though.

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
the one thing that i dont like, however, is how dry your c&c section is. i'm thinking that you can elaborate somehow, but since i don't really know on what, i didn't include that part in my check. just something for consideration, though.
I agree with you, but the reason why its so "dry" is because I wasn't quite so sure what else to include myself. Those three points pretty much hit the nail on the head imo. Perhaps the other two QC checkers will think of something more if its needed...

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I would most definitely not include Bisharp as a partner for this thing, if anything you're better off with like Milotic because it can at least address the Fire-type issue, isn't as phazed by burns as Bisharp is, and has much better defensive synergy with Escavalier.

Also under Team Options, I'd like to see Electric-types (notably Rotom-W, Thundurus, Zapdos) because Escavlier struggles vs bulky Waters and Zapdos and Thundurus also beat Zard, Rock-types (Diancie works pretty well with Escavalier, at least on rain teams, to be quite honest) just because Zard still exists but also because M-Diancie and Terrakion also readily handle Heatran. Also Cresselia can give it Trick Room, handles Fightings, and has Safeguard and the opponent can't even just mindlessly bring in a Dark-type on Cress since Escav can bop em.

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oh yeah, pastelgameboy, if you implement the above changes consider it 2/3 and get this written it up

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
I would most definitely not include Bisharp as a partner for this thing, if anything you're better off with like Milotic because it can at least address the Fire-type issue, isn't as phazed by burns as Bisharp is, and has much better defensive synergy with Escavalier.

Also under Team Options, I'd like to see Electric-types (notably Rotom-W, Thundurus, Zapdos) because Escavlier struggles vs bulky Waters and Zapdos and Thundurus also beat Zard, Rock-types (Diancie works pretty well with Escavalier, at least on rain teams, to be quite honest) just because Zard still exists but also because M-Diancie and Terrakion also readily handle Heatran. Also Cresselia can give it Trick Room, handles Fightings, and has Safeguard and the opponent can't even just mindlessly bring in a Dark-type on Cress since Escav can bop em.
Implemented and in the process of writing ^_^

Bughouse

A little basic in parts, but then Escavalier is a pretty straightforward Pokemon.

Try to stress that Escavalier's coverage moves are useful ONLY in Trick Room. Drill Run hitting Heatran is largely irrelevant otherwise, unless you want to make ballsy predicts, like Drill Run on a Latios lol.

Also mention Drill Run and Knock Off both make contact with Aeg's king's shield so not actually thaaat much use there :[

Other than that this is fine, I think.

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
A little basic in parts, but then Escavalier is a pretty straightforward Pokemon.

Try to stress that Escavalier's coverage moves are useful ONLY in Trick Room. Drill Run hitting Heatran is largely irrelevant otherwise, unless you want to make ballsy predicts, like Drill Run on a Latios lol.

Also mention Drill Run and Knock Off both make contact with Aeg's king's shield so not actually thaaat much use there :[

Other than that this is fine, I think.
Implemented, both were added to Usage Tips since it felt out of place in Set Details.

Is this 3/3?

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
add
remove
comment

[OVERVIEW]

Escavalier possess powerful offensive typing and very low Speed, making it a great all-out-attacker under Trick Room. In addition to its powerful dual STAB moves, it also has great coverage in the form of Knock Off and Drill Run. ItsEscavalier's ability, (AC) Overcoat, (AC) allows to easily switch into (RSpace) Spore and Sleep Powder users, while also ignoring redirection from Rage Powder. To top it off, its Escavalier's base 20 Speed makes it the slowest viable Trick Room attacker except for, (AC) bar Mega Camerupt, which it speed-ties with. However, this is where the good things about Escavalier's ends. Its Speed severely cripples it outside of Trick Room, and its typing makes it extremely vulnerable to common Fire-types like such as Charizard and Talonflame. Plus, like any physical attacker, it's susceptible to Intimidate and burns.

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Megahorn and Iron Head are both strong STAB attacks that score a lot of OHKOes against threats like such as Sylveon and Latios, (AC) respectively. Drill Run provides excellent coverage against opposing Steel-types such as Metagross and Heatran. Knock Off could can be used over Drill Run, as it hits Ghost-types such as Aegislash and Gengar that Escavalier otherwise wouldn't be able to touch, as well as serves as a utility to remove important foe's items. Both are good options, and it depends on what your team would most benefit from. Protect rounds out the set to keeps Escavalier safe whilen its partner sets up Trick Room, or if its partner takes out a threat to it out.

Set Details
========

Escavalier runs max Attack and a Brave nature for as much damage to hit as hard as possible, since it is an all-out-attacker. The HP EV's give it more bulk, and also lands on a Life Orb number to which minimizes Life Orb recoil. The remaining EV's can be put in either defensive stat. Life Orb gives Escavalier even more attacking power. (RP), (AC) although Lum Berry could also be used, since Escavalier is so vulnerable to burns. However, it causes it Escavalier to lose a lot of attacking power. Like any Trick Room Pokemon attacker, Escavalier should be running 0 speed IV's to ensure it moves first under Trick Room.

Usage Tips
========

Using Trick Room is a near-requirement for Escavalier. (RP) With Trick Room up, it Escavalier can outspeed every notable threat in the metagame, (AC) and is a requirement when using one. After Trick Room expires, Escavalier is severely crippled, so it should ideally only be on the field when its up. It should be noted that Escavalier's coverage moves are only useful under Trick Room, as threats the likes of Heatran and (add another threat) will outspeed and OHKO it otherwise. It was mentioned previously that (don't link to other parts of the analysis) Knock Off and Drill Run can check Aegislash.; however, if either of those moves makes contact with King's Shield, Escavalier's Attack will severely drop, so be careful. Also mentioned previously, Overcoat allows it to switch-in to Spore and Sleep Powder users such as Amoonguss, Breloom, or Venusaur. Lastly, due to its 4x weakness to Fire-types, all users of these attacks should be properly dealt with before Escavalier is brought onto the field.

Team Options
========

Escavalier thrives in Trick Room, (RC) so setters like Cresselia and Jellicent make good partners, (AC) as Escavalier thrives under it. Cresselia can also handle opposing Fighting- types for Escavalier, and use Safeguard to protect against burns. Escavalier in return can do heavy damage against any Dark-type that threatens Cresselia. Fire-type checks such as Suicune and Azumarill are required to counter take on Escavalier's weakness. Good checks include Azumarill and Suicune. (RP)Also, because of this Fire-type weakness, Escavalier can function well on a rain team with Politoed, (AC) as well as a solid offensive pivot and Trick Room counter. (RP) It also serves as a good offensive pivot and Trick Room counter on a Rain team. This is ideally the only time Escavalier shouldn't be on a semi or full Trick Room team. Escavalier is very vulnerable to Intimidate users such as Landorus-T and Scrafty, so checks to common Intimidate users like these Pokemon such as Landorus-T and Scrafty are much appreciated. Some good checks include Thundurus and Sylveon are appreciated. It Escavalier also struggles against bulky Water-types, so Electric-types such as Thundurus, Rotom-W, and Zapdos work well when paired with it.Lastly, (RC) Pokemon with Rock- (RH)typing or coverage like such as Mega Diancie and Landorus work well with Escavalier as a means to check Fire-types such as Talonflame and Mega Charizard-Y. Terrakion can also be used to check Heatran.

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]
Other Options
=============

Assault Vest is the most widely used item besides other than the ones in the sample moveset standard set. Even though it makes Escavalier more bulky, not being able to run Protect leaves it a sitting duck for burns and Fire-type attacks, (AC) as well as It also doesn't make it enough of an losing its offensive presence threat. In addition, a set with Swords Dance can make Escavalier a powerful set-up sweeper under Trick Room.(RP) ;(ASC) however, in order to run Swords Dance, it would have to give up either a coverage move or Protect, both of which are very crucial to Escavalier's viability. (AP)

Checks and Counters
===================

**Speed Control**: Without Trick Room, Escavalier is vulnerable to every other threat in the metagame, since it always has to take an attack before it can attack itself. (AP)

**Typing Advantage**: Escavalier is extremely weak to Fire-types such as Heatran, Charizard, and Talonflame. Heatran however can be OHKOed by Drill Run however. (AP)

**Intimidate and Burns**: Intimidate and Will-O-Wisp users such as Landorus-T and Gengar can severly cripple Escavalier's power. (AP)

Tagging P Squared and Snobalt

Don't add anything until one of the GP guys checks this over

Addition [AP] = Add Period | [AC] = Add Comma.
Removal [RP] = Remove Period | [RC] = Remove Comma.
[Commentary]

[This is an amateur check. It is not official or valid unless checked by a GP member. Click here to view the GP team.]
Tagging Snobalt to check my amateur work. (Please and thank you ♥.)

[OVERVIEW]

Escavalier possess powerful offensive typing and very low Speed, making it a great all-out-attacker under Trick Room. In addition to its powerful dual STAB moves, it also has great coverage in the form of Knock Off and Drill Run. Its ability Overcoat allows to easily switch in to Spore and Sleep Powder users, while also ignoring redirection from Rage Powder. To top it off, its base 20 Speed makes it the slowest viable Trick Room attacker except for Mega Camerupt, which it speed-ties with. However, this is where the good things about Escavalier ends end. Its Speed severely cripples it outside of Trick Room, and its typing makes it extremely vulnerable to common Fire-[Remove Space]types like such as Charizard and Talonflame. Plus, like any physical attacker, its it's susceptible to Intimidate and burns burn.

[Trick Room Attacker]

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Megahorn and Iron Head are both strong STAB attacks that score a lot of OHKOes against threats like such as Sylveon and Latios. Drill Run provides excellent coverage against opposing Steel-types such as Metagross and Heatran. Knock Off could be used over Drill Run, as hits Ghost-types such as Aegislash and Gengar that Escavalier otherwise wouldn't be able to touch, as well as while also serves serving as a utility to remove important items. Both are good options, and it depends on what your team would most benefit from. Protect rounds out the set to keep Escavalier safe when its partner sets up Trick Room, or if its partner takes out a threat to it.

Set Details
========

Escavalier runs max Attack and a Brave nature for as much damage as possible, since it is an all-out-attacker. The HP EV's EVs give it more bulk, and also lands on a Life Orb number to minimize Life Orb recoil. The remaining EV's EVs can be put in either defensive stat. Life Orb gives Escavalier even more attack power. Lum Berry could also be used, since Escavalier is so vulnerable to burns burn. However, it causes it to lose a lot of attack power. Like any Trick Room Pokemon, Escavalier should be running 0 speed Speed IV's IVs [I seem to be correcting "IV's" and "EV's" a bit here. Make sure to use "IVs" and "EVs" instead. You use the apostrophe for contractions. There aren't any contractions here, so no need for the apostrophe.] to ensure it moves first under Trick Room.

Usage Tips
========

Using Trick Room is a near-requirement for Escavalier. With Trick Room up, it can outspeed every notable threat in the metagame. After Trick Room expires, Escavalier is severely crippled, so it should ideally only be on the field when its up. It should be noted that Escavalier's coverage moves are only useful under Trick Room, as threats like such as Heatran [Might want something else here?] will outspeed and OHKO it otherwise. It was mentioned previously that Knock Off and Drill Run can check Aegislash. However, if either of those moves makes contact with Kings Shield, Escavalier's Attack will severely drop, so be careful. Also mentioned previously, Overcoat allows it to switch-in to Spore and Sleep Powder users such as Amoonguss, Breloom, or Venusaur. Lastly, due to its 4x weakness to Fire-types, all users of these attacks should be properly dealt with before Escavalier is brought onto the field.

Team Options
========

Escavalier thrives in Trick Room, so setters like such as Cresselia and Jellicent make good partners. Cresselia can also handle opposing Fighting- types for Escavalier, and use Safeguard to protect against burns. Escavalier in return can do heavy damage against any Dark- type that threatens Cresselia. Fire-type checks, such as Azumarill and Suicune, are required to counter Escavalier's weakness. Good checks include Azumarill and Suicune. Also, because of this Fire-type weakness, Escavalier can function well on a rain team with Politoed, as well as a good offensive pivot and Trick Room counter. It also serves as a good offensive pivot and Trick Room counter on a Rain team. This is ideally the only time Escavalier shouldn't be on a semi or full Trick Room team. Escavalier is very vulnerable to Intimidate, so checks to common Intimidate users like such as Landorus-T and Scrafty are much appreciated. Some good checks include Thundurus and Sylveon. It also struggles against bulky Water-[Remove Space]types, so Electric-[Remove Space]types such as Thundurus, Rotom-W, and Zapdos work well.[Add Space]Lastly, Pokemon with Rock-[Remove Hyphen]typing or coverage like such as Mega Diancie and Landorus work well with Escavalier as a means to check Talonflame and Mega Charizard-Y. Terrakion can also be used to check Heatran.

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]
Other Options
=============

Assault Vest is the most widely used item besides the ones in the sample moveset. Even though it makes Escavalier more bulky, not being able to run Protect leaves it a sitting duck for burns.[RP],[AC] making Escavalier's offensive presence underwhelming. It also doesn't make it enough of an offensive threat. In addition, a set with Swords Dance can make Escavalier a powerful set-up sweeper under Trick Room. However, in In order to run Swords Dance, it would have to give up either a coverage move or Protect, both of which are very crucial to Escavalier's viability.[AP]

Checks and Counters
===================

**Speed Control**: Without Trick Room, Escavalier is vulnerable to every other threat in the metagame, since it always has to take an attack before it can attack itself.[AP]

**Typing Advantage**: 4x weak to Fire-types such as Heatran, Charizard, and Talonflame. Heatran however can be OHKOed by Drill Run.[AP]

**Intimidate and Burns**: Intimate Intimidate and Will-o-Wisp Will-O-Wisp users such as Landorus-T and Gengar may severly cripple Escavalier's power.[AP]

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Luka~ sorry to say, but I've already done an AM check for this analysis. You're going to have to wait for this to get a check :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)