Eternal Pokémon (Wooper, Marshtomp, Barboach, Palpitoad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eternal Pokémon

Approved by G-Luke
check out our Discord!!!
Playable on Dragon Heaven!!!

The idea behind this Pet Mod would be to give every single Non Fully Evolved Pokémon the same treatment that was given to Floette-E.

Rules
Submission Phase
In the Submission phase, users get to submit the Eternal Formes of the current slate, which can range from one to four Pokémon per slate.

Eternal Pokémon have the same BST of their Final Evolution's -1 (or -2 if they have to evolve twice to reach their Final Evolution) point(s) and play a completely different role than their evolution, that way, neither one outclasses the other; Eternal Pokémon also have a signature move and they can be given one new type. No new moves, no new abilities and remember that Eternal Pokémon cannot hold Eviolite.

The Submition format is the following:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: (e.g. Floette-Eternal)
New Type (optional): (e.g. Fairy)
New Stat distribution: (e.g. 74 (+20) / 65 (+20) / 67 (+20) / 125 (+50) / 128 (+30) / 92 (+40))
Signature Move: (e.g. Light of Ruin - Fairy, Special, 140 BP, 5 PP, 90 Acc, User takes 50% recoil)
Design/Flavor (optional): (e.g. Holds a Red and Black flower and the green turns into blue on Floette's body. It is AZ's Pokémon and Floette helped him during the Kalos war.)
Competitive Analysis (optional): (e.g. Specs Light of Ruin = GG)

It's important to note that this Pet Mod is based on OU, therefore, make your submissions with an OU-like environment in mind. Submissions deemed broken will not make the Voting Phase.

Voting Phase

In the Voting phase, users vote their preferred submissions and the winners go to the Hall of Fame. Generally, users can only vote for their own submission as a second or third vote.

The Voting format is the following:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon you're voting for (e.g. Floette-Eternal)
Favourite Submission (e.g. User X)
2nd favorite Submission (optional)(e.g. User Y)
3rd favorite Submission (optional)(e.g. User Z)

here you can read some extra rules if voting for yourself
If you want to vote for yourself now, it gets slightly more complicated. You can always keep voting for yourself as second, but you can change the order a bit, for as long as the number of self-votes equals 2x the number of submissions you made. Let's use some examples to make it more understandable:

Pansage: Yoshiblaze, Exploudit, Ludicrousity
Pansear: Ludicrousity, Exploudit, Yoshiblaze
Panpour: Ludicrousity, Exploudit, Yoshiblaze

So this voting format is good, cuz' i voted for myself as second three times, and when you add everything up, I gave myself 6 votes, which is fine, as it is exactly the number of submissions I made for the slate x2. However, say I liked my Pansage submission a lot, and I really want it to win, I can play around with my votes a little bit:

Pansage: Exploudit, Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity
Pansear: Ludicrousity, Exploudit, Yoshiblaze
Panpour: Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze, Exploudit

So to make my Pansage first vote, I moved my Panpour self-vote to last. Makes sense, right? And when you add up the votes, 3 + 2 + 1 = 6 which is exactly what I want. Let's say that I like my Pansage and Panpour submissions more, and I didn't like my Pansage submission too much. I can do this:

Pansage: Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity, G-Luke
Pansear: Exploudit, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze
Panpour: Exploudit, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze

3 + 3 adds up to six, so I'm good to that. Small note that this can't be done if I made no Pansage submission because if that was the case, the number of submissions I made x2 would actually end up as 4, which isn't enough. Also, had I only made a single submission, I'd always have to self-vote as #2 or lower because making only one submission gives me only two self-vote points. I hope that was clear, if you had any trouble to understand this, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it as best as I can.

In case of a tie in the voting, a tiebreaker will be held. Users can only vote for one submission and self-votes are not allowed.

Current Slate
Weather Wars

Vulpix and Alolan Vulpix will have a BST of 504. Hippopotas will have a BST of 524. Snover will have a BST of 493. Have Fun :]

Spreadsheet

Click here for a link to a Spreadsheet with all Eternal Pokémon!

Last edited:
Viability Rankings

Click Pokémon for Sample Sets

S-Rank

S-rank Pokemon excel at their roles and can to fit on pretty much any team, they are the staples of this Metagame. It's hard to go wrong when using these Pokemon, they are as viable as it gets.
S
Chingling-Eternal
Lairon-Eternal
Magneton-Eternal

A-Rank

A-rank Pokemon fulfill their roles exceptionally well and don't usually require much support. They are considerably viable in the Eternal Pokemon Metagame.
A+
Chansey-Eternal
Cranidos-Eternal
Heatran
Ivysaur-Eternal
Kartana
Omanyte-Eternal
Piloswine-Eternal
Tapu Koko

A
Anorith-Eternal
Eelektrik-Eternal
Greninja-Ash
Kyurem-B
Landorus-Therian
Metang-Eternal
Pikachu-Eternal
Sliggoo-Eternal
Togetic-Eternal
Toxapex
Volcarona

A-
Feebas-Eternal
Ferroseed-Eternal
Ferrothorn
Helioptile-Eternal
Larvesta-Eternal
Latias-Mega
Lileep-Eternal
Magearna
Mawile-Mega
Metang-Eternal
Nuzleaf-Eternal
Tapu Lele
Tornadus-Therian
Tyranitar
Zapdos
Zweilous-Eternal
Staravia-Eternal
Staryu-Eternal
Zygarde
B-Rank

B-rank Pokemon have notable niches in the Eternal Pokemon Metagame. These Pokemon are generally great picks despite having a couple of flaws here and there.
B+
Clefable
Clefairy-Eternal
Greninja
Hawlucha
Hoopa-Unbound
Latios-Mega
Machoke-Eternal
Medicham-Mega
Petilil-Eternal
Pinsir-Mega
Scizor-Mega
Tapu Bulu
Tyrunt-Eternal
B
Charjabug-Eternal
Dragonair-Eternal
Drifloon-Eternal
Doublade-Eternal
Eevee-Eternal
Lampent-Eternal
Lileep-Eternal
Misdreavus-Eternal
Pelipper
Pontya-Eternal
Shelgon-Eternal
Shellder-Eternal
Sneasel-Eternal
B-
Work in Progress

C-Rank

C-rank Pokemon have a justifiable niche in Eternal Pokemon, but generally, require a considerable amount of team support to function properly. These Pokemon also generally have a small niche or a notable flaw preventing them from being rated higher.
C+
Work in Progress
C
Work in Progress
C-
Work in Progress

D-Rank

D-rank Pokemon struggle to find a niche in Eternal Pokemon, a notable amount of flaws holds them back from performing their roles efficiently. However, in certain scenarios, their niche might be justifiable, keeping in mind they require plenty of support to do so.
D+
Work in Progress
D
Work in Progress
D-
Work in Progress

F-Rank

F-rank Pokemon are ultimately outclassed and unviable in the Eternal Pokemon Metagame. There's barely any reason to use a Pokémon in this rank in all honesty.
F
Work in Progress

Last edited:
Sample Teams

Click Sprites for Importable

Standard Balance by lyd

Title is very intuitive! The defensive core of Piloswine-E, Lairon-E, and Zapdos is a really great one, not only do they have excellent synergy and bulk but they also fill the roles of hazard control. Zygarde and Volcarona are immediate threats though, so to remedy that, Pilos has Icicle Crash and Zapdos has Hidden Power [Ice], opted to not run Naive Kyurem-B as it really appreciates the added power. Now onto the offensive core, I just stole something from OU, in all honesty, Grass Knot Tapu Koko is a great technique for opposing Piloswine-E, whereas Kyurem-B has a field day against some new walls like opposing Lairon-E, opposing Piloswine-E, and the plentitude of Water-types such as Feebas-E and Omantye-E. Hawlucha struggles a bit with the heavy presence of Steel- and Ghost-types, but it can circumvent that with enough chip damage and Fire Punch.

Eelektrik Balance by Earlio

This is a solid balance team that I've played around with a bit, with the defensive core of Assault Vest Tangela + Lairon + Chimeco providing a defensive backbone that covers each other's weaknesses very well. Kadabra is a good scarfer against offense, outspeeding and pivoting out on the likes of Nuzleaf and Cranidos. Choice Band Zygarde busts down teams that rely on Chingling as their only ground check. Finally, Eelektrik-E is the balance breaker, abusing its near-perfect coverage (Tangela takes out Ferrothorn with a combo of Despoiling Vines, Knock Off, and Endeavor) and great Speed and HP to set up subs and accumulate Coil boosts.

Last edited:
Teambuilding Compendium

Big Thanks for leonard (from big bang theory) for doing this!
a (|) is used to discern between Eternal formes and other Pokémon

Wallbreakers:
Physical:
|

Special:
|

Mixed:
|
(♂)

Stallbreakers:
Taunt-Based:
|

Setup-Based:
|
(♀)

Trapping:
|

Phantasmal Break:

Walls:
Physically Defensive:
|

Specially Defensive:
|

Mixed:
|
(♀)

Pivots:
Offensive:
|

Defensive:
|

Clerics:
Wish:
|

Heal Bell / Aromatherapy:
|

Healing Wish/Lunar Dance:
|

Good Tidings:

Tranquility:

Entry Hazards:
Stealth Rock:
(Stealth Rock, Tectonic Fault)
|

Spikes:
(Spike Storm)
(Misdirection)
(Spikes, Pinpoint Smash)
|

Toxic Spikes:
|

Sticky Web:

Suicide Leads:
|

Hazard Control:
Rapid Spin:
(Brawling Ball)
(Rapid Spin, Turbo Spin)
|

Mineral Bath:

Defog:
(Defog, Tranquility)
|
(♀)
(♂ )

Magic Bounce:

Choice Item Users:
Choice Band:
|

Choice Specs:
|

Choice Scarf:
|
(≤ 100)
|
(> 100)

Trappers:
Pursuit:
|

Magnet Pull:

Partial Trapping:
(Despoiling Vines) |
(Magma Storm)
(Whirlpool)
Full Trapping:
(Hole Dig)

Priority:
(Water Shuriken)
|
(Extreme Speed)
|
(Sucker Punch)
|
(Ice Shard)
(Quick Attack)
|
(Bullet Punch)
|
(Fake Out)

Trick Room:
Setters:
(XL) |
(Offensive)
|
(Defensive)

Exploiters:
|

Weather:
Rain:
|
:
|

Sand:
:
|

Sun:
:
(Searing Screen)

Hail:
(Aurora Veil)

Last edited:

Eternal Flower (19+ wins)
no one yet :P

White Flower (13-18 wins)
Exploudit (
)

Blue Flower (9-12 wins)
Earlio (
)

Orange Flower (5-8 wins)
Chazm (
); Mygavolt (
); Victor S. Court (
)

Yellow Flower (3-4 wins)
CoolMan6001 (
)

Red Flower (1-2 wins)
Ludicrousity (
); Squawkerz (
); The Reptile (
); Hourai (
); Kilgrave (
); Ticktock (
); Pika Xreme (
); Alephglactus (
); Yoshiblaze (
); Six Trails (
)

Last edited:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon:
Pansear-Eternal
New Type (optional): Fire/Normal
New Stat distribution: 100/60/80/100/80/77
Signature Move: Sound Of Evil: 100 BP - 100 Accuracy - 10 Base PP Normal-type Special sound move with a 50% chance to burn.
Design/Flavor (optional): Pansear, Pansage and Panpour are based off the three wise monkeys. Panpour sees no evil, Pansage speaks no evil and Pansear hears no evil. Eternal Pansear has an extra pair of arms shielding his ears at all times. The red on its body has become gold.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Good bulk, good Special Attack, acceptable speed and a move better than Sacred Fire. Eternal Pansear is a powerful wallbreaker comparable to Entei with its burn inflicting STAB and combination of bulk and raw power. Sets include Scarf, LO and Specs.

Life Orb

Pansear-Eternal @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sound Of Evil
- Fire Blast / Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Nasty Plot / Taunt

Standard LO wallbreaker, although Eternal Pansear is far from standard. Its great bulk makes it hard to revenge kill and its Normal STAB burns switchins that try to wall it while dealing heavy damage. Fire Blast roasts Steel-types switching on on Sound Of Evil and Grass Knot prevents this set from being walled by Rock-types. Pansear has no coverage outside of this, so your last slot is utility. Nasty Plot makes you a nuke that destroys stall and Taunt gives you mind games that annoy stall.

Specs

Pansear-Eternal @ Choice Specs
Timid / Modest Nature
- Sound Of Evil
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower

Pansear has no coverage outside of these moves, so there's not much to innovate with a Specs set. Modest maximises power and allows you to hit walls harder, while Timid allows you to outspeed several threats. Sound Of Evil and Fire Blast are your main STABs, Grass Knot is coverage, and Flamethrower allows you to clean with more accuracy.

Pansear-Eternal @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Sound Of Evil
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower

Very similar to the above set, the only difference is that you play it like you'd play Scarf Hydreigon. This is also the only set that stops hyper offensive teams.

Last edited:

Pansear-Eternal
New Stat distribution: 100/60/80/100/80/70
Signature Move: Sound Of Evil: 100 BP - 100 Accuracy - 10 Base PP Normal-type Special sound move with a 50% chance to burn.
Design/Flavor (optional): Pansear, Pansage and Panpour are based off the three wise monkeys. Panpour sees no evil, Pansage speaks no evil and Pansear hears no evil. Eternal Pansear has an extra pair of arms shielding his ears at all times. The red on its body has become gold.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Good bulk, good Special Attack, acceptable speed and a move better than Sacred Fire. Eternal Pansear is a powerful wallbreaker comparable to Entei with its burn inflicting STAB and combination of bulk and raw power. Sets include Scarf, LO and Specs.

Life Orb

Timid Nature
- Sound Of Evil
- Grass Knot
- Nasty Plot / Taunt

Standard LO wallbreaker, although Eternal Pansear is far from standard. Its great bulk makes it hard to revenge kill and its Normal STAB burns switchins that try to wall it while dealing heavy damage. Fire Blast roasts Steel-types switching on on Sound Of Evil and Grass Knot prevents this set from being walled by Rock-types. Pansear has no coverage outside of this, so your last slot is utility. Nasty Plot makes you a nuke that destroys stall and Taunt gives you mind games that annoy stall.

Other sets coming soon.
You still have seven points to add to its stats. I really like the concept tho :) good job

canno

formerly The Reptile
(WIP)

Pansear-Eternal
New Type: Fire / Rock
New Stat distribution: 60 (+10) / 103 (+50) / 59 (+11) / 103 (+50) / 59 (+11) / 113 (+49) [BST 497]
Signature Move: Molten Slam | Fire | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP | Contact (This move is Fire- and Rock-type simultaneously.)
Design/Flavor: (e.g. Holds a Red and Black flower and the green turns into blue on Floette's body. It is AZ's Pokémon and Floette helped him during the Kalos war.)
Competitive Analysis : (e.g. Specs Light of Ruin = GG)

Pansage-Eternal
New Type: Grass / Fighting
New Stat distribution: 60 (+10) / 103 (+50) / 59 (+11) / 103 (+50) / 59 (+11) / 113 (+49) [BST 497]
Signature Move: Wrath of Nature | Grass | Physical | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP | Contact (This move is Grass- and Fighting-type simultaneously.)
Design/Flavor: (e.g. Holds a Red and Black flower and the green turns into blue on Floette's body. It is AZ's Pokémon and Floette helped him during the Kalos war.)

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Panpour-Eternal
New Type: Water / Flying
Signature Move: Nimbus Strike | Water | Physical | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP | Contact (This move is Water- and Flying-type simultaneously.)

Last edited:
*****Trainer Name: Flare*****
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Pansear-Eternal
New Type (optional) : Fire/Fighting (Because we don't have enough of those.)
New Stat distribution:
60/120/80/77/90/70
Signature Move:
Spark Of The Rebellion
120 Base Attack Power|Physical|90% Accuracy|Lowers the foe's accuracy by 1 stage, and the move is under Torment effect.
Pansear-Eternal burns his fists brightly, covering it with the equivalent of the Fire of Life, and strikes the opponent. The opponent is blinded by this attack, but it cannot be used consecutively.
Design/Flavor (optional) : Pansear-Eternal is the partner of the man that rebelled against King AZ during the Kalosian War. He was the.first of the three brothers that founded the resistance, and Pansear-Eternal signifies the Flames of Rebellion.
Its appearance is that of a normal Pansear, except that its body is Scarlet Red, and the flames it emits are constantly changing from red to blue, and vice versa.
*******Trainer Name: Leavanne
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Pansage-Eternal
New Type (optional) : Grass/Psychic
New Stat distribution:
67/50/100/100/110/70
Signature Move:
Rebellion's Protectorate
90 Base Attack Power|Special|100% Accuracy|Raises Pansage-Eternal's Defense and Special Defense by 2 stages|Grass-Psychic type
Pansage-Eternal uses every possible natural resource in his power and meditates on them, striking the opponents with a barrage of psychically guided leaves and fruits, all the while Pansage-Eternal absorbs most of the natural foliage to increase defense.
Design/Flavor (optional) : Pansage-Eternal is the partner of the second brother (Still a sister) who founded the resistance. Her Pansage signifies The Nature's Protectorate, meaning that nature is on their side and protect them.
Pansage-Eternal is Verdant Green, with splotches of red, brown, blue, and yellow due to the fruits absorbed by his body.
******Trainer Name: Wave****
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Panpour-
Eternal
New Type : Water/Fairy
New Stat distribution:
67/50/80/120/100/70
Signature Move: Rain Of Requiem|
Water/Fairy| 120 Base Attack Power| Special |Cures the status condition of all allies
Panpour-Eternal summons a great and torrential rain that washes any and all impurities that threatens his team.
Design/Flavor (optional) : Panpour-Eternal is the partner of the third brother who founded the resistance. His Panpour signifies Rain Of Requiem, that washes all adversity and danger away in a mighty torrent, while falling as gentle rain.
Panpour-Eternal's color is a dark blue, with indigo streaks across its body. These are the impurities that Rain Of Requiem takes away.

Story Time:

Ohayou, Minna-san, this is Koro-sensei! Let me tell you a story that happened way back into the Eternal Era, over 3000 years ago.
King AZ was a ruthless and powerful king. He wanted to have everything under him, and by that, I mean everything, from Kanto to Alola.
Three siblings lived a normal life, but little did they know that their parents are envied upon by a lot of nobles. So the nobles went to the king and accused them of treason. Now keep in mind that treason was the gravest offense in any kingdom monarchy, so they were hung. The siblings watched on as their parents died, the idea of complete injustice implanted in their minds. Then, King AZ spoke:
"This is what happens to those who oppose my rule!"
Flare, the oldest sibling, clenched his teeth at this. When they got home, all of them agreed. The King must die. So they trained. Trained hard, with their partners, Pansear, Pansage, and Panpour.

And then, the war broke out.

The opposing kingdom had attacked, raining fire and desolation on King AZ's territory. The siblings saw this as their chance to gather their allies, and offered their home as a bunker to enemies and people of the kingdom alike, and they convinced them to join their cause. They were known as The Three Brothers Of The Resistance.

Their partners, powerful and brave, mastered the moves that embodied what they are to the kingdom. The fire that ravages and destroys, the Spark of Rebellion. Nature that protects all that fights in its stead, Nature's Protectorate. And the gentle rain that washes away all adversities and threats, the Rain Of Requiem.

They split up, the three siblings, to do their parts in taking the kingdom down. 5 years have past, the time they said they would be together again, to meet in their home. The other resistance members waited. and waited. But all that returned was the elemental monkeys, battered, bruised, good as dead. They held each other, and the people saw the three siblings once more, for the last time.

Last edited:

New Type (optional): Fire/Dark
New Stat distribution: 50 / 83 (+30) / 63 (+15) / 114 (+61) / 63 (+15) / 124 (+60) = 497 BST
Signature Move: Eternal Wildfire | Dark | 85 BP | 100% Acc | 10 PP | Special | Non-Contact | Effect: Deals damage using a dark flame, then sets up a sea of fire on the opponent's side of the field for 5 turns (Grass Pledge + Fire Pledge's effects; Damages non-Fire-types outside of the rain for 1/8 of max HP)
Design/Flavor (optional): This member of the Pan trio is the destroyer, setting anything near it ablaze for the fun of it. Legend has it that it unintentionally ended a civil war in a village just because it saw a place where it's dark fire could run wild. Compared to regular Pansear, it's body is black with red in the ears and tan on the face, upper torso, and arms, and on it's head and tail burns a sinister dark red flame.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Pansear-Eternal packs a punch with a nice 114 SpAtk stat and the option to run Nasty Plot, allowing it to burn through teams. Eternal Wildfire gives it a very good secondary STAB option while also setting up the underused (for obvious reasons) Sea of Fire, breaking Sturdies and Focus Sashes. Base 124 Speed outspeeds ton of Pokemon, notably Alakazam, Gengar, Latios, and tying with Ribombee, allowing Pansear-Eternal to get off damage, Substitute, or a Nasty Plot before getting hit. Pansear-Eternal also gets interesting options in Grass Knot for Water-types, STAB Knock Off because you hate items, Will-O-Wisp to cripple physical attackers, a fast Taunt to mess with walls and setup sweepers, and Flame Charge to outspeed Scarfers. Be wary that Panear-Eternal is very, VERY frail and it's defensive typing doesn't help, so use it wisely. Overall, a fast, strong, but frail sweeper.

New Type (optional): Water/Fairy
New Stat distribution: 80 (+30) / 53 / 109 (+61) / 68 (+15) / 108 (+60) / 79 (+15) = 497 BST
Signature Move: Eternal Downpour | Fairy| -- BP | 100% Acc | 10 PP | Status | Non-Contact | Effect: Using it's kind heart, Panpour summons and rainstorm to heal it and it's allies. Specifically, it heals itself by 50% and any ally by 25%. Afterwards, the rain summoned persists for 5 turns. The duration of the rain cannot be changed by the Damp Rock
Design/Flavor (optional): This member of the Pan trio is the healer, pitying any creature in pain and gleefully healing it's wounds as it goes along. Legend has it that after Pansear-Eternal lit the warring village on fire, Panpour-Eternal was there to put out the flames with it's rain and truly restoring peace. Compared to regular Panpour, it's body is light pink with blue in the ears and tan on the upper torso, face, and arms, and on it's head is a sparkling water fountain.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Panpour-Eternal has pretty good 80/109/108 bulk with a nice defensive typing, allowing it to be a decent wall. With Eternal Downpour, Panpour-Eternal has reliable recovery and way to setup the rain for it's teammates. With support options like Scald, Toxic, a decently fast Taunt, and Icy Wind, Panpour-Eternal can really mess up with your opponent. On the offensive side, utilizing Substitute and Nasty Plot can be a dangerous combination with Hydro Pump/Ice Beam and Eternal Downpour rounding out a possible offensive side, though, note how initially weak Panpour-Eternal is. Overall, a passive-ish, but bulky wall with a good typing and amazing recovery.

Pansage-Eternal
New Type (optional): Grass/Steel
New Stat distribution: 110 (+60) / 114 (+61) / 63 (+15) / 53 / 63 (+15) / 94 (+30) = 497 BST
Signature Move: Eternal Harvest | Steel | 85 BP | 100% Acc | 10 PP | Physical | Contact | Effect: Always willing to put in some work, Pansage-Eternal gets a mystical hoe (the farming tool) and tills a field, "accidentally" ramming into the opponent with it. Thanks to a perfectly tilled field, Grassy Terrain is set up for 5 turns and Pansage-Eternal, pumped by having a successfully tilled field, gains the effect of Focus Energy. The duration of Grassy Terrain cannot be changed by the Terrain Extender
Design/Flavor (optional): This member of the Pan trio is the restorer, restoring any material thing and hoping to bring it back to it's former glory. Legend has it that after Panpour-Eternal put out the village fire, Pansage-Eternal appeared and restored the villages previously singed crops and trees, allowing the villagers to cut the tree down and rebuild their homes. Compared to regular Pansage, it's light gray with forest green in the ears and tan on the face, upper torso, and arms. It's tail is in the shape of a pickaxe and the end is made of iron.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Pansage-Eternal has a nice 114 Attack stat,a good defensive typing, and a decent speed tier, allowing it to consistently dent the opposition. With Seed Bomb, Eternal Harvest, and other good options such as Knock Off, Gunk Shot, and Rock Slide at it's disposal, Pansage proves to be a dangerous physical attacker. Eternal Harvest setting up Grassy Terrain and giving Pansage a higher critical hit chance makes Pansage-Eternal especially threatening for 5 turns. With moves like Leech Seed, Taunt, Synthesis, and, as previously mentioned, Knock Off along with 110/63/63 bulk, which isn't terrible, Pansage-Eternal could run a bulky offensive or even defensive set if it really wanted to. Overall, a powerful and decently fast sweeper with interesting other options.

Extra: The Eternal Pans form a cycle that goes as follows-

Pansear burns something down -> Panpour puts out the flames -> Pansage restores the destroyed -> Pansear burns something down, etc.

New Type (optional): Water/Ice
New Stat distribution: 80/103/48/103/48/110 (BST 497)
Signature Move: See No Evil: Water | Special | 10 PP (16 max) | 100 BP | 100% accuracy | Z-move: Hydro Vortex (180 BP) | 30% chance to reduce opponent's accuracy by one stage
Design/Flavor (optional): It has drapes of blue fur over its arms and legs that look like a kimono. It is one of three wise and powerful monkeys renowned across Unova. It used its powers over water to purify evil ambitions in criminals.
Competitive Analysis: Mixed attacker with a pretty nice offensive typing and a pretty great and spammable signature move. However, its lack of priority is pretty unfortunate, which means Tapu Lele is a great teammate for it.

New Type (optional): Fire/Steel
New Stat distribution: 100/53/103/73/104/64 (BST 497)
Signature Move: Hear No Evil: Fire | Status | 10 PP (16 max) | -- BP | -- accuracy | Z-move effect: Resets user's lowered stats| Heals 50% of HP. Prevents the opponents from using sound-based moves for 3 turns.
Design/Flavor (optional): It carries a large metal gong, and it has drapes of red fur on its arms and legs. It is one of three wise and powerful monkeys renowned across Unova. It uses its large gong to deafen the evil thoughts of criminals.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Pretty good tank with reliable recovery in Hear No Evil, plus a pretty great defensive typing with a lot of resistances. However, its crippling weakness to Ground types can hold it back somewhat.

New Type (optional): Grass/Fairy
New Stat distribution: 70/53/60/113/78/113 (BST 497)
Signature Move: Speak No Evil: Fairy | Special | 10 PP (16 max) | 100 BP | 100% accuracy | Z-move: Twinkle Tackle (180 BP) | 100% chance to lower opponent's Special Attack by one stage. Sound-based.
Design/Flavor (optional): It holds a bamboo scroll with a series of katakana-like characters written on it, and it has drapes of green fur on its arms and legs. It is one of three wise monkeys renowned across Unova. It used its scriptures to use speech to purify the harsh words of criminals.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Fast Nasty Plot sweeper, which is somewhat unusual considering its lore, but with a pretty limited movepool.

The three Eternal wise monkeys all traveled with a holy man to redeem criminals, and received blessings that gave them their powers.

Last edited:
At first I thought that limiting people to do two submissions was a great idea to allow for move diversity, but now that I'm rethinking it, there's not any point in limiting you guys' creativity. So, long story short: Do as many submissions as you want to :)

Last edited:
Sneaking a few submissions in :)

Name: Pansage-Eternal
New Type: Grass/Psychic
New Stat distribution:
HP:
71 (+21)
Atk: 123 (+70)
Def: 68 (+20)
SpA: 53
SpD: 58 (+10)
Spe: 114 (+60)
BST: 497 (+181)
Signature Move: Tree Overgrow | Physical | Grass | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | 50% chance to raise both the user and the opponent's Attack stat | Pansage uses its kinectic powers to summon a tree from the ground on the exact stop where the opponent is at
Design/Flavor: The little shrub/tree on its head grows to the same size as a normal Pansage. The tree on the top of its head has the same energy that the Sotoopolis' Tree of Life has.
Competitive Analysis: A very fast Physical attacker which can deal considerable damage with the Attack raises provided by its Signature Move.

Name: Pansear-Eternal
New Type: Fire/Dark
New Stat distribution:
HP:
71 (+21)
Atk: 53
Def: 58 (+10)
SpA: 123 (+70)
SpD: 68 (+20)
Signature Move: Malevolent Flames | Special | Fire | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | 50% chance to raise both the user and the opponent's Special Attack stat | Pansear uses it magic powers to summon a circle of flames on the exact spot where the opponent is
Design/Flavor: The little fiery hair thing on the top of its head grows to the same size of a normal-sized Pansear and looks like a wall/pillar of fire.
Competitive Analysis: A very fast Special attacker which can deal considerable damage with the Special Attack raises provided by its Signature Move.

Name: Panpour-Eternal
New Type: Water/Ghost
New Stat distribution:
HP:
110 (+60)
SpA: 73 (+20)
SpD: 118 (+70)
Spe: 85 (+21)
Signature Move: Ghastly Downpour | Special | Water | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | 50% chance to raise both the user and the opponent's Special Defense stat | Panpour uses it ghastly powers to summon a downpour on the exact spot where the opponent is
Design/Flavor: The little tree-like hair thing on the top of its head becomes a geyser which is used to produce the downpours on its attacks, the Geyser can reach a height equal of a regular sized Panpour.
Competitive Analysis: A very dedicated Special Wall with okay speed and average physical bulk but with no reliable recovery.

Last edited:
New Type: Grass/Rock
New Stat distribution: 140 (+90) / 53 / 58 (+10) / 104 (+51) / 78 (+30) / 64 (BST: 497 (+181))
Signature Move:-
Name: Emerald Beam
PP: 10-16
BP: 95
Type: Rock
Category: Special
Accuracy: 100%
Target: Single Adjacent Enemy
Speed Priority: 0
Effect: The user recovers half the damage inflicted.
Punch Move: No
Sound Move: No
Defrosts User: No
Reflected By Magic Bounce/Coat: No
Snatchable: No
Blockable By Protect-type Moves: Yes
Copyable By Mirror Move: Yes
Corresponding Z-Move: Continental Crash
Z-Move Power: 175
Design/Flavor: This version of Pansage seems to have undergone a similar transformation to Darmanitan's Zen Mode; a thickset, slate-grey version of the monkey made of some kind of rock and covered in a thick layer of brilliant green moss. Some speculate that it is this moss into which Pansage-E has transferred its consciousness upon achieving enlightenment; others think that it was a statue of some forgotten figure's beloved Pansage that somehow succumbed to an infestation of the algae that comprises Dhelmise.
Competitive Analysis: Grass/Rock is an interesting type that doesn't see a lot of use, especially since Rock is... not a conventional choice for a special attacking type. However, Pansage-E can make it work by being a pretty decent blob, able to soak up a variety of special attacks and heal it off with what appears to be the strongest Rock-type special attack in the game. Hopefully this means it can see some play on defensive teams in OU and UU.

New Type: Fire/Flying
New Stat distribution: 60 (+10) / 113 (+60) / 80 (+32) / 53 / 80 (+32) / 111 (+47)
Name: King's Stave
PP: 5-8
BP: 120
Type: Flying
Category: Physical
Accuracy: 90%
Target: Single Enemy (may target non-adjacent enemies.)
Speed Priority: +2
Effect: May only be used on the first turn the user is out. Has a 50% chance to either Burn, Poison, or Paralyse the target, à la Tri Attack.
Corresponding Z-Move: Supersonic Skystrike
Z-Move Power: 190
Design/Flavor: This really puts the monk in monkey, with its flame-like lock of hair completely gone and replaced with a mark like a fire on pale yellow skin. It also carries a burning branch much as a warrior monk would use a short staff; the flame never seems to go out. It seems to constantly be in motion, hopping around on its staff and performing intricate gymnastic displays, but students of certain martial arts know from its focus that such seemingly manic energy is controlled by a totally serene mind; that this is a moving meditation, and they are in the presence of a truly ancient master.
Competitive Analysis: Take a drink, everyone, it's another Pokémon with crippling Stealth Rock weakness. However, this one has a trick up its sleeve - powerful Flying-type Priority that only worries about Extreme Speed and doesn't get taken away by Stealth Rock in your face Gen VII Talonflame! Ahem. Sorry, I forgot myself. Anyway. It's an exceptional move, an improvement on First Impression that gives a high chance of slapping down an opponent with a major status condition, and it comes off a very respectable base Attack of 113. 60/80/80 defences are nothing to write home about, especially when you can take half its health away with the proper preparation, but its damage output is not unreasonable, especially when paired with a Sitrus Berry and STAB Acrobatics.

Panpour-Eternal
New Stat distribution: 50 / 53 / 50 (+2) / 150 (+97) / 50 (+2) / 144 (+80)
Name: Ketch's Dance
BP: 100
Type: Ghost
Target: Single Enemy (May target non-adjacent enemies)
Effect: This attack always crits. If this attack results in a KO, the user's Special Attack stat is increased by +1 stage.
Dance Move: Yes (for benefit of Oricorio)
Corresponding Z-Move: Never-Ending Nightmare
Z-Move Power: 180
Design/Flavor: This Panpour is a tragic figure, its bright coloration dim and washed-out, its proud plumelike hairstyle now forming a twisted collar around its neck, with its tail braided into it along with kelp and faded cliffside flowers. Its stare is vacant and malevolent at the same time, as if judging those who look upon it. It is a relic of a different and far darker age, wracked by war; the partner of a sea captain, it washed ashore upon an island after the ship sank. Alas, the locals were of the opposing faction in the conflict, and after coming to the conclusion that a small blue primate was somehow a spy for their hated enemy, hanged it as a common criminal. After forty days and forty nights of every villager having vivid, elaborate nightmares and terrifying waking dreams, a young boy playing on the beach found tracks leading towards the town. He told his story to the people the next town over, because he was the only one who could. Though the Panpour's thirst for vengeance had been sated, still it walked the seas, ready to bring justice to those who would do harm to the innocent.
Competitive Analysis: Probably not great - this thing's the dictionary definition of a fragile speedster, with pathetic defences and an attacking type that's far from the most intimidating prospect in the world. However, its signature move is a vicious one, effectively a much more useful Fell Stinger, albeit with a lower boost. With neutral damage or better against pretty much every type, it's going to be your main source of damage - utility as a lategame cleaner is probably on the cards. Blisteringly fast and with a frankly obscene Special Attack, this monkey could be very, very deadly in the right hands. Or paws. =]

New Stat distribution: 140 (+90) / 53 / 58 (+10) / 104 (+51) / 78 (+30) / 64 (BST: 497 (+181))
Design/Flavor: This version of Pansage seems to have undergone a similar transformation to Darmanitan's Zen Mode; a thickset, slate-grey version of the monkey made of some kind of rock and covered in a thick layer of brilliant green moss. Some speculate that it is this moss into which Pansage-E has transferred its consciousness upon achieving enlightenment; others think that it was a statue of some forgotten figure's beloved Pansage that somehow succumbed to an infestation of the algae that comprises Dhelmise.
Competitive Analysis: Grass/Rock is an interesting type that doesn't see a lot of use, especially since Rock is... not a conventional choice for a special attacking type. However, Pansage-E can make it work by being a pretty decent blob, able to soak up a variety of special attacks and heal it off with what appears to be the strongest Rock-type special attack in the game. Hopefully this means it can see some play on defensive teams in OU and UU.

New Stat distribution: 60 (+10) / 113 (+60) / 80 (+32) / 53 / 80 (+32) / 111 (+47)
Effect: May only be used on the first turn the user is out. Has a 50% chance to either Burn, Poison, or Paralyse the target, à la Tri Attack.
Design/Flavor: This really puts the monk in monkey, with its flame-like lock of hair completely gone and replaced with a mark like a fire on pale yellow skin. It also carries a burning branch much as a warrior monk would use a short staff; the flame never seems to go out. It seems to constantly be in motion, hopping around on its staff and performing intricate gymnastic displays, but students of certain martial arts know from its focus that such seemingly manic energy is controlled by a totally serene mind; that this is a moving meditation, and they are in the presence of a truly ancient master.
Competitive Analysis: Take a drink, everyone, it's another Pokémon with crippling Stealth Rock weakness. However, this one has a trick up its sleeve - powerful Flying-type Priority that only worries about Extreme Speed and doesn't get taken away by Stealth Rock in your face Gen VII Talonflame! Ahem. Sorry, I forgot myself. Anyway. It's an exceptional move, an improvement on First Impression that gives a high chance of slapping down an opponent with a major status condition, and it comes off a very respectable base Attack of 113. 60/80/80 defences are nothing to write home about, especially when you can take half its health away with the proper preparation, but its damage output is not unreasonable, especially when paired with a Sitrus Berry and STAB Acrobatics.
Effect: This attack always crits. If this attack results in a KO, the user's Special Attack stat is increased by +1 stage.
Design/Flavor: This Panpour is a tragic figure, its bright coloration dim and washed-out, its proud plumelike hairstyle now forming a twisted collar around its neck, with its tail braided into it along with kelp and faded cliffside flowers. Its stare is vacant and malevolent at the same time, as if judging those who look upon it. It is a relic of a different and far darker age, wracked by war; the partner of a sea captain, it washed ashore upon an island after the ship sank. Alas, the locals were of the opposing faction in the conflict, and after coming to the conclusion that a small blue primate was somehow a spy for their hated enemy, hanged it as a common criminal. After forty days and forty nights of every villager having vivid, elaborate nightmares and terrifying waking dreams, a young boy playing on the beach found tracks leading towards the town. He told his story to the people the next town over, because he was the only one who could. Though the Panpour's thirst for vengeance had been sated, still it walked the seas, ready to bring justice to those who would do harm to the innocent.
Competitive Analysis: Probably not great - this thing's the dictionary definition of a fragile speedster, with pathetic defences and an attacking type that's far from the most intimidating prospect in the world. However, its signature move is a vicious one, effectively a much more useful Fell Stinger, albeit with a lower boost. With neutral damage or better against pretty much every type, it's going to be your main source of damage - utility as a lategame cleaner is probably on the cards. Blisteringly fast and with a frankly obscene Special Attack, this monkey could be very, very deadly in the right hands. Or paws. =]
If Sucker Punch didn't exist, that Panpour would be extremely broken.
Panpour-Eternal @ Life Orb
Ability: Torrent
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam / Hidden Power Fighting
- Hydro Pump / Surf
- Ketch's Dance
- Grass Knot / Substitute

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic / Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power Fire

Scarf Tapu Lele and Panpour apply insane pressure to opposing teams with this offensive core. Tapu Lele makes up for Panpour's priority weakness by setting Psychic Terrain and eliminating checks such as Bisharp, Chansey, and Pheromosa, allowing Panpour to sweep late game with Ketch's Dance.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
New Type: Fire/Rock
New Stat distribution: 71 (+20) / 53 / 78 (+30) / 113 (+60)/ 78 (+30) / 104 (+40)
Signature Move: Volcanic Explosion (140 BP; Special; 100% accuracy; 50% chance to burn; 8 PP)
Design/Flavor: Matthew's Pansear was stuck in the middle of a war, and after hiding in a volcano for a long time, it came out, merged with it. It's head is now able to perform large eruptions.
Competitive Analysis: 104 base speed is enough to outspeed many pokemon, and 113 SpA allows it to dish out some decent damage. It can run Specs or Scarf fairly well, and Volcanic Explosion is nothing to laugh at, at all. However, Pansear's special movepool is very limited.

Will add others soon. Just wanna get this in now.

New Type: Water/Normal
New Stat distribution: 103 (+53)/53/112 (+64)/53/112 (+64)/64 BST: 497
Signature Move: Fountain of Youth [Status; After one turn using it (Similar to Wish), Heals 75% of user's maximum HP, and removes Burn, Paralysis, Poison, Sleep (If called by Sleep Talk), and Freeze (If a frozen Pokemon is switched in)]
Design/Flavor: Panpour and it's trainer went on a long and treacherous journey to reach the Fountain of Youth, often spoken of in legends. After 20 years, the trainer and the Panpour finally reached their destination, and then they both drank the water, and became eternally rejuvenated. After returning home, the man left the Panpour at it's home and went on another journey, knowing that it can't be captured, and that it will not die.
Competitive Analysis: Panpour-Eternal will probably be one of the best clerics in the entire Metagame, as it can heal 307 HP from itself or it's teammates (If it's running max HP EVs). And it is not a slouch in bulk either, as it has 103/112/112 defenses. Another option is to be a bulky booster with Nasty Plot, as after that it can hit harder than Modest Scarf Tapu Lele (As long as it has +2 and 252+ Special Attack). It unfortunately lacks a large support movepool, as it can only run Scald, Taunt and Toxic, and it also lacks a reliable normal STAB, as the best ones would be Frustration, which would force you to run mixed, and Round, which is not that strong.
Sample Sets:
Cleric
Panpour-Eternal @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fountain of Youth
- Scald
- Taunt
- Toxic

Nasty Plot
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Fountain of Youth

Submissions are now closed, the voting phase will start now
(WIP)

Pansage-Eternal
New Type: Grass / Fighting
Signature Move: Wrath of Nature | Grass | Physical | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP | Contact (This move is Grass- and Fighting-type simultaneously.)
*******Trainer Name: Leavanne
New Type (optional) : Grass/Psychic
New Stat distribution:
67/50/100/100/110/70
Signature Move:
Rebellion's Protectorate
90 Base Attack Power|Special|100% Accuracy|Raises Pansage-Eternal's Defense and Special Defense by 2 stages|Grass-Psychic type
Pansage-Eternal uses every possible natural resource in his power and meditates on them, striking the opponents with a barrage of psychically guided leaves and fruits, all the while Pansage-Eternal absorbs most of the natural foliage to increase defense.
Design/Flavor (optional) : Pansage-Eternal is the partner of the second brother (Still a sister) who founded the resistance. Her Pansage signifies The Nature's Protectorate, meaning that nature is on their side and protect them.
Pansage-Eternal is Verdant Green, with splotches of red, brown, blue, and yellow due to the fruits absorbed by his body.

New Type (optional): Grass/Steel
New Stat distribution: 110 (+60) / 114 (+61) / 63 (+15) / 53 / 63 (+15) / 94 (+30) = 497 BST
Signature Move: Eternal Harvest | Steel | 85 BP | 100% Acc | 10 PP | Physical | Contact | Effect: Always willing to put in some work, Pansage-Eternal gets a mystical hoe (the farming tool) and tills a field, "accidentally" ramming into the opponent with it. Thanks to a perfectly tilled field, Grassy Terrain is set up for 5 turns and Pansage-Eternal, pumped by having a successfully tilled field, gains the effect of Focus Energy. The duration of Grassy Terrain cannot be changed by the Terrain Extender
Design/Flavor (optional): This member of the Pan trio is the restorer, restoring any material thing and hoping to bring it back to it's former glory. Legend has it that after Panpour-Eternal put out the village fire, Pansage-Eternal appeared and restored the villages previously singed crops and trees, allowing the villagers to cut the tree down and rebuild their homes. Compared to regular Pansage, it's light gray with forest green in the ears and tan on the face, upper torso, and arms. It's tail is in the shape of a pickaxe and the end is made of iron.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Pansage-Eternal has a nice 114 Attack stat,a good defensive typing, and a decent speed tier, allowing it to consistently dent the opposition. With Seed Bomb, Eternal Harvest, and other good options such as Knock Off, Gunk Shot, and Rock Slide at it's disposal, Pansage proves to be a dangerous physical attacker. Eternal Harvest setting up Grassy Terrain and giving Pansage a higher critical hit chance makes Pansage-Eternal especially threatening for 5 turns. With moves like Leech Seed, Taunt, Synthesis, and, as previously mentioned, Knock Off along with 110/63/63 bulk, which isn't terrible, Pansage-Eternal could run a bulky offensive or even defensive set if it really wanted to. Overall, a powerful and decently fast sweeper with interesting other options.
New Type (optional): Grass/Fairy
New Stat distribution: 70/53/60/113/78/113 (BST 497)
Signature Move: Speak No Evil: Fairy | Special | 10 PP (16 max) | 100 BP | 100% accuracy | Z-move: Twinkle Tackle (180 BP) | 100% chance to lower opponent's Special Attack by one stage. Sound-based.
Design/Flavor (optional): It holds a bamboo scroll with a series of katakana-like characters written on it, and it has drapes of green fur on its arms and legs. It is one of three wise monkeys renowned across Unova. It used its scriptures to use speech to purify the harsh words of criminals.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Fast Nasty Plot sweeper, which is somewhat unusual considering its lore, but with a pretty limited movepool.

Name: Pansage-Eternal
New Type: Grass/Psychic
New Stat distribution:
HP:
71 (+21)
Atk: 123 (+70)
Def: 68 (+20)
SpA: 53
SpD: 58 (+10)
Signature Move: Tree Overgrow | Physical | Grass | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | 50% chance to raise both the user and the opponent's Attack stat | Pansage uses its kinectic powers to summon a tree from the ground on the exact stop where the opponent is at
Design/Flavor: The little shrub/tree on its head grows to the same size as a normal Pansage. The tree on the top of its head has the same energy that the Sotoopolis' Tree of Life has.
Competitive Analysis: A very fast Physical attacker which can deal considerable damage with the Attack raises provided by its Signature Move.

Pansear-Eternal
New Stat distribution: 100/60/80/100/80/77

Life Orb

Timid Nature
- Sound Of Evil
- Grass Knot
- Nasty Plot / Taunt

Specs

Pansear-Eternal @ Choice Specs
Timid / Modest Nature
- Sound Of Evil
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower

Pansear has no coverage outside of these moves, so there's not much to innovate with a Specs set. Modest maximises power and allows you to hit walls harder, while Timid allows you to outspeed several threats. Sound Of Evil and Fire Blast are your main STABs, Grass Knot is coverage, and Flamethrower allows you to clean with more accuracy.

Pansear-Eternal @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Sound Of Evil
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower

Very similar to the above set, the only difference is that you play it like you'd play Scarf Hydreigon. This is also the only set that stops hyper offensive teams.
(WIP)

Pansear-Eternal
New Type: Fire / Rock
Signature Move: Molten Slam | Fire | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP | Contact (This move is Fire- and Rock-type simultaneously.)
*****Trainer Name: Flare*****
New Type (optional) : Fire/Fighting (Because we don't have enough of those.)
New Stat distribution:
60/120/80/77/90/70
Signature Move:
Spark Of The Rebellion
120 Base Attack Power|Physical|90% Accuracy|Lowers the foe's accuracy by 1 stage, and the move is under Torment effect.
Pansear-Eternal burns his fists brightly, covering it with the equivalent of the Fire of Life, and strikes the opponent. The opponent is blinded by this attack, but it cannot be used consecutively.
Design/Flavor (optional) : Pansear-Eternal is the partner of the man that rebelled against King AZ during the Kalosian War. He was the.first of the three brothers that founded the resistance, and Pansear-Eternal signifies the Flames of Rebellion.
Its appearance is that of a normal Pansear, except that its body is Scarlet Red, and the flames it emits are constantly changing from red to blue, and vice versa.

New Type (optional): Fire/Dark
New Stat distribution: 50 / 83 (+30) / 63 (+15) / 114 (+61) / 63 (+15) / 124 (+60) = 497 BST
Signature Move: Eternal Wildfire | Dark | 85 BP | 100% Acc | 10 PP | Special | Non-Contact | Effect: Deals damage using a dark flame, then sets up a sea of fire on the opponent's side of the field for 5 turns (Grass Pledge + Fire Pledge's effects; Damages non-Fire-types outside of the rain for 1/8 of max HP)
Design/Flavor (optional): This member of the Pan trio is the destroyer, setting anything near it ablaze for the fun of it. Legend has it that it unintentionally ended a civil war in a village just because it saw a place where it's dark fire could run wild. Compared to regular Pansear, it's body is black with red in the ears and tan on the face, upper torso, and arms, and on it's head and tail burns a sinister dark red flame.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Pansear-Eternal packs a punch with a nice 114 SpAtk stat and the option to run Nasty Plot, allowing it to burn through teams. Eternal Wildfire gives it a very good secondary STAB option while also setting up the underused (for obvious reasons) Sea of Fire, breaking Sturdies and Focus Sashes. Base 124 Speed outspeeds ton of Pokemon, notably Alakazam, Gengar, Latios, and tying with Ribombee, allowing Pansear-Eternal to get off damage, Substitute, or a Nasty Plot before getting hit. Pansear-Eternal also gets interesting options in Grass Knot for Water-types, STAB Knock Off because you hate items, Will-O-Wisp to cripple physical attackers, a fast Taunt to mess with walls and setup sweepers, and Flame Charge to outspeed Scarfers. Be wary that Panear-Eternal is very, VERY frail and it's defensive typing doesn't help, so use it wisely. Overall, a fast, strong, but frail sweeper.
New Type (optional): Fire/Steel
New Stat distribution: 100/53/103/73/104/64 (BST 497)
Signature Move: Hear No Evil: Fire | Status | 10 PP (16 max) | -- BP | -- accuracy | Z-move effect: Resets user's lowered stats| Heals 50% of HP. Prevents the opponents from using sound-based moves for 3 turns.
Design/Flavor (optional): It carries a large metal gong, and it has drapes of red fur on its arms and legs. It is one of three wise and powerful monkeys renowned across Unova. It uses its large gong to deafen the evil thoughts of criminals.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Pretty good tank with reliable recovery in Hear No Evil, plus a pretty great defensive typing with a lot of resistances. However, its crippling weakness to Ground types can hold it back somewhat.

New Type: Fire/Dark
New Stat distribution:
HP:
71 (+21)
SpA: 123 (+70)
SpD: 68 (+20)
Signature Move: Malevolent Flames | Special | Fire | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | 50% chance to raise both the user and the opponent's Special Attack stat | Pansear uses it magic powers to summon a circle of flames on the exact spot where the opponent is
Design/Flavor: The little fiery hair thing on the top of its head grows to the same size of a normal-sized Pansear and looks like a wall/pillar of fire.
Competitive Analysis: A very fast Special attacker which can deal considerable damage with the Special Attack raises provided by its Signature Move.
New Type: Fire/Rock
New Stat distribution: 71 (+20) / 53 / 78 (+30) / 113 (+60)/ 78 (+30) / 104 (+40)
Signature Move: Volcanic Explosion (140 BP; Special; 100% accuracy; 50% chance to burn; 8 PP)
Design/Flavor: Matthew's Pansear was stuck in the middle of a war, and after hiding in a volcano for a long time, it came out, merged with it. It's head is now able to perform large eruptions.
Competitive Analysis: 104 base speed is enough to outspeed many pokemon, and 113 SpA allows it to dish out some decent damage. It can run Specs or Scarf fairly well, and Volcanic Explosion is nothing to laugh at, at all. However, Pansear's special movepool is very limited.

(WIP)

New Type: Water / Flying
Signature Move: Nimbus Strike | Water | Physical | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP | Contact (This move is Water- and Flying-type simultaneously.)
******Trainer Name: Wave****
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Panpour-
Eternal
New Type : Water/Fairy
New Stat distribution:
67/50/80/120/100/70
Signature Move: Rain Of Requiem|
Water/Fairy| 120 Base Attack Power| Special |Cures the status condition of all allies
Panpour-Eternal summons a great and torrential rain that washes any and all impurities that threatens his team.
Design/Flavor (optional) : Panpour-Eternal is the partner of the third brother who founded the resistance. His Panpour signifies Rain Of Requiem, that washes all adversity and danger away in a mighty torrent, while falling as gentle rain.
Panpour-Eternal's color is a dark blue, with indigo streaks across its body. These are the impurities that Rain Of Requiem takes away.

New Type (optional): Water/Fairy
New Stat distribution: 80 (+30) / 53 / 109 (+61) / 68 (+15) / 108 (+60) / 79 (+15) = 497 BST
Signature Move: Eternal Downpour | Fairy| -- BP | 100% Acc | 10 PP | Status | Non-Contact | Effect: Using it's kind heart, Panpour summons and rainstorm to heal it and it's allies. Specifically, it heals itself by 50% and any ally by 25%. Afterwards, the rain summoned persists for 5 turns. The duration of the rain cannot be changed by the Damp Rock
Design/Flavor (optional): This member of the Pan trio is the healer, pitying any creature in pain and gleefully healing it's wounds as it goes along. Legend has it that after Pansear-Eternal lit the warring village on fire, Panpour-Eternal was there to put out the flames with it's rain and truly restoring peace. Compared to regular Panpour, it's body is light pink with blue in the ears and tan on the upper torso, face, and arms, and on it's head is a sparkling water fountain.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Panpour-Eternal has pretty good 80/109/108 bulk with a nice defensive typing, allowing it to be a decent wall. With Eternal Downpour, Panpour-Eternal has reliable recovery and way to setup the rain for it's teammates. With support options like Scald, Toxic, a decently fast Taunt, and Icy Wind, Panpour-Eternal can really mess up with your opponent. On the offensive side, utilizing Substitute and Nasty Plot can be a dangerous combination with Hydro Pump/Ice Beam and Eternal Downpour rounding out a possible offensive side, though, note how initially weak Panpour-Eternal is. Overall, a passive-ish, but bulky wall with a good typing and amazing recovery.
New Type (optional): Water/Ice
New Stat distribution: 80/103/48/103/48/110 (BST 497)
Signature Move: See No Evil: Water | Special | 10 PP (16 max) | 100 BP | 100% accuracy | Z-move: Hydro Vortex (180 BP) | 30% chance to reduce opponent's accuracy by one stage
Design/Flavor (optional): It has drapes of blue fur over its arms and legs that look like a kimono. It is one of three wise and powerful monkeys renowned across Unova. It used its powers over water to purify evil ambitions in criminals.
Competitive Analysis: Mixed attacker with a pretty nice offensive typing and a pretty great and spammable signature move. However, its lack of priority is pretty unfortunate, which means Tapu Lele is a great teammate for it.

New Stat distribution:
HP:
110 (+60)
SpA: 73 (+20)
SpD: 118 (+70)
Spe: 85 (+21)
Signature Move: Ghastly Downpour | Special | Water | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | 50% chance to raise both the user and the opponent's Special Defense stat | Panpour uses it ghastly powers to summon a downpour on the exact spot where the opponent is
Design/Flavor: The little tree-like hair thing on the top of its head becomes a geyser which is used to produce the downpours on its attacks, the Geyser can reach a height equal of a regular sized Panpour.
Competitive Analysis: A very dedicated Special Wall with okay speed and average physical bulk but with no reliable recovery.

New Type: Water/Normal
New Stat distribution: 103 (+53)/53/112 (+64)/53/112 (+64)/64 BST: 497
Signature Move: Fountain of Youth [Status; After one turn using it (Similar to Wish), Heals 75% of user's maximum HP, and removes Burn, Paralysis, Poison, Sleep (If called by Sleep Talk), and Freeze (If a frozen Pokemon is switched in)]
Design/Flavor: Panpour and it's trainer went on a long and treacherous journey to reach the Fountain of Youth, often spoken of in legends. After 20 years, the trainer and the Panpour finally reached their destination, and then they both drank the water, and became eternally rejuvenated. After returning home, the man left the Panpour at it's home and went on another journey, knowing that it can't be captured, and that it will not die.
Competitive Analysis: Panpour-Eternal will probably be one of the best clerics in the entire Metagame, as it can heal 307 HP from itself or it's teammates (If it's running max HP EVs). And it is not a slouch in bulk either, as it has 103/112/112 defenses. Another option is to be a bulky booster with Nasty Plot, as after that it can hit harder than Modest Scarf Tapu Lele (As long as it has +2 and 252+ Special Attack). It unfortunately lacks a large support movepool, as it can only run Scald, Taunt and Toxic, and it also lacks a reliable normal STAB, as the best ones would be Frustration, which would force you to run mixed, and Round, which is not that strong.
Sample Sets:
Cleric
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Fountain of Youth
- Scald
- Taunt
- Toxic

Nasty Plot
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Fountain of Youth

I'll edit my votes in here later on...

Question, what happens with pokemon that have branched evos with different BST? Nincada for example.
That's kind of tricky, because Nincada is the only mon with a branched evolution where it's evos don't have the same BST, and tbh Shedinja isn't an actual evolution, I'd say eternal Nincada should have Ninjask's BST -1. Another exception that I want to make is Scyther > Scizor, both Pokemon already have 500 BST, so Scyther Eternal will have 500 BST as well. If you guys think there's other solution to these cases please leave your opinion on it that way we can find an solution to it :)

Might as well continue the voting too

Pansage
-Hourai
-Yoshiblaze
-The Reptile

Pansear
-Blank Slate2356
-VanilishWafer
-Ludicrousity

Panpour
-Colourcodedchaos
-Squawkerz
-Yoshiblaze

Guys, this is serious, I hate to do this but I really need your votes so we can move on, I was supposed to start the discussion phase today but we only have two votes ;-; Anyways, you have until Tuesday to vote. Voting is obviously not obligatory but I'd be pretty happy if you had some spare minutes and could vote on your favorite submissions (self votes are allowed, just not as a first vote). Once again, I hate to do that, but I'm tagging everyone who participated so that you can vote, if you really don't feel like / can't vote, just move on then, but these votes are really appreciated, thanks in advance frens :)

Vanillish Wafer
The Reptile
Blank Slate2356
Yoshiblaze
Hourai
colourcodedchaos
Ludicrousity
Squawkerz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)