Eternal Pokémon (Submission Phase - Sunkern, Cottonee, Petilil & Helioptile)

Approved by G-Luke
click here for our Discord :)
Playable on Dragon Heaven!!!

The idea behind this Pet Mod would be to give every single Non Fully Evolved Pokémon the same treatment that was given to Floette-E.

Rules
Submission Phase
The Submission phase takes five days, users get to submit the Eternal Formes of the current slate, which can range from two to four Pokémon per slate.

Eternal Pokémon have the same BST of their Final Evolution's -1 point, and play a completely different role than their evolution, that way, neither one outclasses the other; Eternal Pokémon also have a signature move and they can be given one new type. No new moves, no new abilities and remeber that Eternal Pokémon cannot hold Eviolite.

The Submition format is the following:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: (e.g. Floette-Eternal)
New Type (optional): (e.g. Fairy)
New Stat distribution: (e.g. 74 (+20) / 65 (+20) / 67 (+20) / 125 (+50) / 128 (+30) / 92 (+40))
Signature Move: (e.g. Light of Ruin - Fairy, Special, 140 BP, 5 PP, 90 Acc, User takes 50% recoil)
Design/Flavor (optional): (e.g. Holds a Red and Black flower and the green turns into blue on Floette's body. It is AZ's Pokémon and Floette helped him during the Kalos war.)
Competitive Analysis (optional): (e.g. Specs Light of Ruin = GG)

It's important to note that this Pet Mod is based on OU, therefore, make your submissions with an OU-like environment in mind. Submissions deemed broken will not make the Voting Phase.

Voting Phase

The Voting phase takes three days, users vote their prefered submissions and the winners go to the Hall of Fame. Generally, users can only vote for their own submission as a second or third vote.

The Voting format is the following:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon you're voting for (e.g. Floette-Eternal)
Favourite Submission (e.g. User X)
2nd favourite Submission (optional)(e.g. User Y)
3rd favourute Submission (optional)(e.g. User Z)

here you can read some extra rules if voting for yourself
If you want to vote for yourself now, it gets slightly more complicated. You can always keep voting for yourself as second, but you can change the order a bit, for as long as the number of self votes equals 2x the number of submissions you made. Let's use some examples to make it more understandable:

Pansage: Yoshiblaze, Exploudit, Ludicrousity
Pansear: Ludicrousity, Exploudit, Yoshiblaze
Panpour: Ludicrousity, Exploudit, Yoshiblaze

So this voting format is good, cuz' i voted for myself as second three times, and when you add everything up, I gave myself 6 votes, which is fine, as it is exactly the number of submissions I made for the slate x2. However, say I liked my Pansage submition a lot, and I really want it to win, I can play around with my votes a little bit:

Pansage: Exploudit, Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity
Pansear: Ludicrousity, Exploudit, Yoshiblaze
Panpour: Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze, Exploudit

So to make my Pansage first vote, I moved my Panpour self vote to last. Makes sense, right? And when you add up the votes, 3 + 2 + 1 = 6 which is exactly what I want. Let's say that I like my Pansage and Panpour submissions more, and I didn't like my Pansage submittion too much. I can do this:

Pansage: Yoshiblaze, Ludicrousity, G-Luke
Pansear: Exploudit, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze
Panpour: Exploudit, Ludicrousity, Yoshiblaze

3 + 3 adds up to six, so I'm good to that. Small note that this can't be done if I made no Pansage submittion, because if that was the case, the number of submissions I made x2 would actually end up as 4, which isn't enough. Also, had I only made a single submittion, I'd always have to self vote as #2 or lower, because making only one submittion gives me only two self vote points. I hope that was clear, if you had any trouble to understand this, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it as best as I can

In case of a tie in the voting, a tiebreaker will be held. Users can only vote for one submission and self-votes are not allowed.

Discussion Phase

The Discussion phase takes only two days, users discuss competitve sets for the winners and leave suggestions on what the next slate should be. Suggestions are not guaranteed to be taken, but all of them will be considered.

Current Slate

Pokémon that evolve by using a Sun Stone
Sunkern - Cottonee - Petilil - Helioptile

Sunkern will have a BST of 424, Cottonee will have a BST of 479, Petilil a BST of 479, and Helioptile a BST of 480. This will be the last Stone Slate for now... Have fun :]​

Last edited:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Pansage-Eternal
New Type: Grass / Fighting
New Stat distribution: 60 (+10) / 103 (+50) / 59 (+11) / 103 (+50) / 59 (+11) / 113 (+49) [BST 497]
Signature Move: Wrath of Nature | Grass | Physical | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP | Contact (This move is Grass- and Fighting-type simultaneously.)

Name: Pansear-Eternal
New Type: Fire/Rock
New Stat distribution: 71 (+20) / 53 / 78 (+30) / 113 (+60)/ 78 (+30) / 104 (+40)
Signature Move: Volcanic Explosion (140 BP; Special; 100% accuracy; 50% chance to burn; 8 PP)
Design/Flavor: Matthew's Pansear was stuck in the middle of a war, and after hiding in a volcano for a long time, it came out, merged with it. It's head is now able to perform large eruptions.
Competitive Analysis: 104 base speed is enough to outspeed many pokemon, and 113 SpA allows it to dish out some decent damage. It can run Specs or Scarf fairly well, and Volcanic Explosion is nothing to laugh at, at all. However, Pansear's special movepool is very limited.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Panpour-Eternal
New Type (optional): Water/Ice
New Stat distribution: 80/103/48/103/48/110 (BST 497)
Signature Move: See No Evil: Water | Special | 10 PP (16 max) | 100 BP | 100% accuracy | Z-move: Hydro Vortex (180 BP) | 30% chance to reduce opponent's accuracy by one stage
Design/Flavor (optional): It has drapes of blue fur over its arms and legs that look like a kimono. It is one of three wise and powerful monkeys renowned across Unova. It used its powers over water to purify evil ambitions in criminals.
Competitive Analysis: Mixed attacker with a pretty nice offensive typing and a pretty great and spammable signature move. However, its lack of priority is pretty unfortunate, which means Tapu Lele is a great teammate for it.

Name: Pikachu-Eternal
New Type: Electric
New Stat distribution:
HP:
65 (+30)
Atk: 65 (+10)
Def: 90 (+50)
SpA: 60 (+10)
SpD: 100 (+50)
Spe: 114 (+14)
BST: 484 (+164)
Signature Move: Gigavolt Impact | Physical | Electric | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | Calculates damage using the target's SpDef stat | Pikachu covers its body on a Electric Ball and dashes on the opponent's direction
Design/Flavor: Pikachu turns into a golden like color has red electricity flowing around its body
Competitive Analysis: Extremely powerful mixed sweeper thanks to Light Ball, and still somewhat bulky.

252 SpA Life Orb Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mew in Electric Terrain: 231-274 (67.7 - 80.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Light Ball Pikachu-Eternal Volt Tackle vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 262-309 (76.8 - 90.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Eevee-Eternal
Type: Normal
New Stat distribution: 70 (+15) / 92 (+37) / 70 (+20) / 92 (+47) / 80 (+15) / 110 (+55) (BST 524)
Signature Move: Evolution Blast (Special, 15 BP, 10 PP, 100 Acc, Hits 8 times. Changes type after each hit (Water -> Electric -> Fire -> Psychic -> Dark -> Grass -> Ice -> Fairy))
Z-Move Effect: Does a 25BP Z-Move for all 8 attacks. (E.g, Hydro Vortex -> Gigavolt Havoc...)
Design/Flavor: In order to fight in the war, people trained Eevee to control the elemental power hidden deep inside it. The result was Eevee-Eternal, who can now use the power of its evolutions to face the strongest of Pokemon.
Competitive Analysis: Good mixed attacker with the power of a move that hits 8 times behind it. GG.

Name: Murkrow-Eternal
New Type: Dark/Flying still
New Stat distribution:
HP: 73 (+13)
Atk: 107 (+22)
Def: 57 (+15)
SpA: 107 (+22)
SpD: 57 (+15)
Spe: 103 (+12)
BST: 504 (+99)
Signature Move: Dark Crow Dive | Physical | 95% Accuracy | 150 BP | 5 PP
Design/Flavor: Murkrow now has a jewel on it's head, which shows the spirits of dead people swirling around in it.
Competitive Analysis: Fast mixed attacker that has a very strong signature move.

Name: Misdreavus-Eternal
New Type: Ghost/Fairy
New Stat distribution:
HP:
61 (+1)
Atk: 61 (+1)
Def: 61 (+1)
SpA: 123 (+38)
SpD: 61 (-24)
Spe: 123 (+38)
BST: 494 (+59)
Signature Move: Mystic Wraith | Special | Ghost | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100% Acc | Doesn't make contact | Does damage based upon user's Sp. Atk and opponent's Defense stat
Design/Flavor: Turns into a lighter purple, almost pink, and its pearl collar starts to glow
Competitive Analysis: Misdreavus-E is a fearsome sweeper, thanks to its high Speed and Special Attack stat, as well as a reliable signature move allowing it to hit Special Walls (barring Chansey) and an amazing offensive typing. It has plenty of raw power and can wallbreak easily thanks to Nasty Plot, since it forces many switches, it is also considerably fast. However, its still has subpar bulk and is highly succeptible to priority.

Name: Lampent-Eternal
New Type: Fire/Ghost
New Stat distribution:
HP:
75 (+15)
Atk: 50 (+10)
Def: 70 (+10)
SpA: 119 (+54)(-30)
SpD: 70 (+10)
Spe: 105 (+50)
BST: 519 (+119)(nerfed by Exploudit)
Signature Move: Wisp Burst | Special | Ghost | 130 BP | 10 PP | 80% Acc | Does not make contact | 30% to burn the opponent, bypasses immunities, hitting for neutral damage. | The user sends the wisps of it's victims at it's targets. This may burn them and also bypasses immunities.
Design/Flavor: The flame in it's body grows larger, making it to the point that it's eyes and top are on fire. This Lampent is from a ancient tale, dating back to before the Kalos War started. While the normal counterparts absorb the souls of dying people, these ones absorbs the souls of anyone who sees them, turning them into Litwicks.
Competitive Analysis: Faster and more powerful than it's evolved sibling, it has seen itself as a more offensive Chandelure. With it's signature move, Wisp Burst, it can hit everything for almost unresisted damage. However, it can't take hits at all, even with the bumped 75 HP stat.

Name: Doublade-Eternal
New Type: Steel/Ghost
New Stat distribution:
HP:
Atk: 160 (+50)
Def: 160 (+10)
SpA: 45
SpD: 59 (+10)
Spe: 36 (+1)
BST: 519 (+71)
Signature Move: Double Swordstrike | Physical | Steel | 60 BP | 5 PP | 50% Acc for each hit | Makes contact | Hits twice
Design/Flavor: Doublade's Pink markings turn into a vivid red.
Competitive Analysis: An extremely powerful wallbreaker, which can break through many playstyles thanks to its 160 Atk stat and a 120 BP Signature, it also has amazing physical Defense and a very great typing. However, Eternal Doublade is not without flaws, its susceptibility to faster attackers and special attackers greatly hinder its wallbreaking potential.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Kadabra-Eternal
New Type: Psychic/Ice
New Stat distribution: 60 (+20) / 35 / 65 (+35) / 144 (+24) / 80 (+10) / 115 (+10) | 499 BST
Signature Move: Brain Freeze - Ice, Special, 70 BP, 20 PP, 100 Acc, User switches out after attacking
Design/Flavor: Around when the Kalos war begun, a lone Kadabra was preserved through cryogenics and brought back after the war. Traces of the cryogenics still remain in the form of a skin color change to light blue and that its facial hair-like features remain frozen.
Competitive Analysis: Boasts three main perks over Alakazam: higher Special Attack, secondary STAB, and a pivot move. The Speed tier is slightly lower, but that's what Choice Scarf is for. Lack of Focus Blast is kind of a bummer, but its overall coverage is adequate for what it's worth.

Name: Machoke-Eternal
New Type: Fighting/Steel
New Stat distribution:
HP:
100 (+20)
Atk: 133 (+33)
Def: 88 (+18)
SpA: 50
SpD: 60
Spe: 73 (+28)
BST: 504 (+99)
Signature Move: Metallic Punch | Physical | Steel | 90 BP | 10 PP | 90% Acc | Makes Contact | 70% chance to lower the target´s Defense
Design/Flavor: Machoke´s body reflects a metallic grey color, its belt is made of gold.
Competitive Analysis: A powerful wallbreaker thanks to its great Attack stat and access to Dynamic Punch and Metallic Punch. Passable bulk and decent Speed also help it out. No Speical Bulk tho, and quite weak to common offensive typings in Fire, Ground and Fighting :P

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Graveler-Eternal
New Stat distribution: 55/129(+34)/115/45/45/105(+70)
Signature Move: Stone Slam (Physical Rock. 100 BP. 10 PP. Contact. 20% flinch.)
Design/Flavor (optional): A Graveler trained in the art of fastgoing to chase down those who stole from the temple it resided in. Apparently, its previous owners didn't consider it being stolen itself as a possibility. It is adorned with gold and various jewels.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Finally, a reasonably fast Rock/Ground. Its STAB coverage being excellent should be self-explanatory.

Name: Haunter-Eternal
New Type: Ghost/Dark
New Stat distribution:
HP:
55 (+10)
Atk: 50
Def: 45
SpA: 133 (+18)
SpD: 88 (+33)
Spe: 133 (+38)
BST: 499 (+99)
Signature Move: Spectrum Bite | Special | Ghost | 90 BP | 10 PP | 90% Acc | Makes Contact | Biting Move | 30% chance to flinch the target
Design/Flavor: Haunter has its mouth even more open and has a much darker color. Its eyes become red.
Competitive Analysis: Really Great Offensive stats, a very neat Signature Move and an Amazing Speed Tier. Opposing Dark-types still haunt it (get it?) but Dazzling Gleam is there for a reason, just like Eternal Kabadra, No Focus Blast :(

Name: Magneton-Eternal
Type: Electric/Steel
Base Stats: 60 (+10) / 60 / 95 / 145 (+25) / 80 (+10) / 94 (+24) Total: 534 (+69)
Signature Move: Particle Cannon - Steel, Special, 120 BP, 5 PP, 100% Acc | Has a 10% chance to burn, 10% chance to paralyze and 10% chance to badly poison the target.
Design/Flavor: An advanced ancient civilization modified a Magneton to make it more powerful by covering large portions of its surface with solar panels; however, this dramatically increased the photon energy carried by the electromagnetic radiation Magneton emitted, causing it to emit high levels of ionizing radiation. The cancers, genetic defects and sterility caused by constant exposure to radiation brought about the downfall of the civilization. More recently, the Magneton was unearthed and weaponized by an unknown but potentially dangerous group which added radiation shielding and more modern magnets and solar panels in addition to a large cannon through which Magneton can emit beams of radioactive energy. It is unknown what experiments Magneton was subjected to at the hands of this group, but it was left with severe mental trauma and a uniform hostility to all humans, making it incredibly dangerous. It mostly resembles a normal Magneton with glowing blue eyes, a black body and copper coils instead of horseshoe magnets; however, all three bodies are attached to a large central cannon through which it fires radioactive blasts.
Competitive Analysis: It operates a lot like Magnezone, but with less defenses and more Speed. It can't take a hit like Magnezone can, but it hits harder, outspeeds even Scarf Magnezone and has great STAB in its signature move. Its main use is for trapping and eliminating bulky Steel-types with Magnet Pull, but it can also be used as a relatively fast special sweeper with OK bulk that can comfortably run Scarf, Specs, Leftovers or Life Orb.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Nosepass-Eternal
New Type (optional): Rock/Psychic
New Stat distribution: 70 (+40) / 65 (+20) / 154 (+19) / 95 (+50) / 120 (+30) / 30 = 524 BST
Signature Move: Relic Rejuvenation | Psychic | 75 BP | 100% Acc | 10 PP | Special | Non-Contact | Effect: This Pokemon releases an ancient energy, draining the power of any life form younger, healing the user in the process by 50% of the damage dealt. This move cannot be used if the user is under the effect of Heal Block. (Z-Effect: Shattered Psyche - 150 BP(?))
(Have stood for hundreds of years)\+
=

Competitive Analysis (optional): Nosepass-Eternal is an amazing wall with great 70/154/120 bulk, and good utility in Stealth Rock, Taunt, Magic Coat, and Volt Switch. With these Nosepass-Eternal can utilize good defensive hazard setting, lead, or bulky pivot sets, helped further by gaining semi-reliable recovery in Relic Rejuvenation. Also, Nosepass-Eternal does have some notable resistances, such as Normal and Poison, that let it pair with Pokemon like Tapu Fini or Clefable, who would appreciate something to take an Acid Downpour. Just be sure to watch out for those 7 weaknesses.

Name: Charjabug-Eternal
New Type: Bug/Electric
New Stat distribution:
HP:
77 (+20)
Atk: 131 (+49)
Def: 117 (+22)
SpA: 57 (+2)
SpD: 77 (+2)
Spe: 40 (+4)
BST: 499 (+99)
Signature Move: Battery Overload | Physical | Electric | 110 BP | 10 PP | 100% Acc | Makes Contact | Raises user's Attack stat, but also raises foe's Special Attack stat | Charjabug releases all the electric energy stored on its body with a powerful tackle
Design/Flavor: Charjabug gains a very reistant steel-like exoskeleton, making its body color change to a greyish green color. Electricity can be seen flowing on its front and on its back.
Competitive Analysis: Charjabug-E is a powerful wallbreaker, it has an amazing Attack stat and amazing STAB options to back it up. Electric/Bug coverage is pretty good as well, and its okay 77/117/77 bulk allows it to take one hit or two if need be, also, its signature move gives a way to overcome wall without offensive presence, since it can stack up Attack boosts with the aforementioned move. Charjabug-E is not without flaws tho, Battery Overload is an amazing move, but it makes Charja's matchups against special attackers way tougher, not to mention its poor base 77 SpD. Finally, it lacks meaningful coverage, making it quite tricky to use, and its speed is pathetic, making Charjabug-E unable to outspeed most Pokemon.
Charjabug @ Electrium Z / Choice Band
Ability: Battery
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Battery Overload
- X-Scissor
- Volt Switch
- Crunch / Poison Jab / Wild Charge

*84 Speed EVs are for base 50s

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Magikarp - Eternal
New Type: Water/Flying
New Stat distribution: 80 (+60)/100 (+90)/80 (+25)/90 (+75)/80 (+60)/109 (+29) BST: 539
Signature Move: Magikarp's Revenge- Water, Physical, 120 BP, 10 (16 Max) PP, - Acc (Never Misses),
Makes contact, If sucessfully used, sets up the effects of Rain Dance, Aqua Ring and Magic Coat for the user, The user recovers 1/2 of the damage dealt, 100% chance to confuse the opponent, 100% chance to lower the opponent's Defense and Special Attack by 1 stage, The user must recharge on the following turn
Design/Flavor: Simplified version: this Magikarp heard of the Magikarp that climbed the waterfall and turned into Gyarados, so it trained and climbed but never got to the top. the skills it learned allowed it to fly out of the water for short periods of time
Competitive Analysis: This version of Magikarp makes up for it's tiny movepool by having a hilariously broken move. It will help out with coding aswell, as it is literally in showdown. Theres not much else to say. It would likely run a z move with Bounce or MR. One other option is to run Z Happy Hour/ Z Splash and Breakneck Blitz with Flail.

Magikarp-Eternal @ Normalium Z
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Happy Hour / Splash
- Bounce
- Flail
- Magikarp's Revenge

Magikarp-Eternal @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Swift Swim
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Magikarp's Revenge
- Bounce
- Flail
- Hydro Pump

Name: Feebas-Eternal
New Type: Water
New Stat distribution:
HP:
118 (+98)
Atk: 18 (+3)
Def: 98 (+78)
SpA: 68 (+58)
SpD: 118 (+63)
Spe: 119 (+39)
BST: 539 (+339)
Signature Move: Beauty Drain | Status | Water | 100% Acc | 10 PP | The user heals its HP by the same amount as the target's Special Defense stat (after modifiers). It also lowers target's Special Defense by one stage
Design/Flavor: Eternal Feebas not only accepted it ugliness but managed to decieve opponents by making they think they're ugly as well. As stated before, Feebas Eternal is even uglier than a regular Feebas, having very akward-colored pink stripes on its body, its mouth becomes slightly bigger and red, and its blue parts, become a dark green.
Competitive Analysis: A wall, with great defensive typing, realiablish recovery, amazing Speed tier and offensive presence thanks to its signature move, what more could you want?

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Wimpod - Eternal
New Type: Bug/Water
New Stat distribution: 125 (+100)/100 (+65)/74 (+34)/35 (+15)/80 (+50)/115 (+30)
Signature Move: Hit and Run- Bug, Physical, 100 BP, 20 PP (32 Max), 100% Acc, Switches user out after attacking
Design/Flavor:
Competitive Analysis:
Uses Hit and Run with it's high speed stat to be a great pivot

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Dartrix-Eternal
New Type: Grass / Rock
New Stat distribution: 76 (-2) / 78 (+3) / 108 (+33) / 101 (+31) / 74 (+4) / 92 (+40) | 529 BST
Signature Move: Dart Tricks - Rock, Special, 30 BP, 10 PP, 90% Acc; hits 3 times, with each hit having its own accuracy check and a high critical hit ratio | Z-Move: 175 BP Continental Crush
Design/Flavor: Its hairdo and bow are intact, but the rest of its body is stony (white parts gray, talons darker gray, and brown parts black). However, in spite of being 90% petrified, Dartrix-Eternal has the aptitude to control its stony body to an astounding degree.
Competitive Analysis: Physically defensive special attacker with decent offensive coverage and a Substitute-breaking move.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Torracat-Eternal
New Type: Fire / Dragon
New Stat distribution: 77 (+12) / 96 (+11) / 66 (+16) / 104 (+24) / 67 (+17) / 119 (+29) | 529 BST
Signature Move: High Noon Claw - Dragon, Special, 95 BP, 15 PP, 100% Acc; deals 1.5* damage if the weather is sunny | Z-Move: 175 BP Devastating Drake
Design/Flavor: Black fur is red-colored, and its bell glows brighter. With a touch of its bell, it calls upon the power of the sun, which it then harnesses with its claws. Legend has it that the bell of Torracat-Eternal is imbued with power from Zhulong itself.
Competitive Analysis: Strong sun abuser on the special side, with decent physical prowess for less predictability.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Brionne-Eternal
New Type: Water / Psychic
New Stat distribution:
60 / 69 / 108 (+39) / 131 (+40) / 111 (+30) / 50
Signature Move: Kinetic Blow (Psychic, Special, 90 BP, 90% accuracy, 15 PP, 15% chance to raise the user's Special Attack stat)
Design/Flavor: What would essentially be a princess of the sea, this Pokémon ruled the oceans. Despite that, it was kind and friendly to other Pokémon, and it was able to protect itself, thanks to it's Psychic powers. It looks mostly the same, but the skirt-esque thingy is multicolored, and the head is a darker color.
Competitive Analysis:

Name: Onix-Eternal
Type: Rock / Dragon
New Stat Distribution:
Hp:
40 (+5)
Atk: 18 (-27)
Def: 174 (+14)
SpA: 92 (+62)
SpD: 69 (+24)
Spe: 116 (+46)
BST: 509
Signature Move: Paragon Gift | Status | Dragon | 5 PP | The teammate that switches in gains +1 to Defense and Special Defense. User faints | Z Move - Fully heals switch-in
Design/Flavor: Remember that crystal Onix from the TCG (or was it the anime)? It's that Onix, with a blue, glassy body in place of the dull rocks Onix is normally seen with. The fantastical nature, alongside Onix's serpentine body, led me to add the Dragon typing. (Also Onix has a ton of Dragon moves for some reason)
Competitive Analysis: I was always intrigued by Onix's relatively high speed, so I decided to focus on that and turn Onix into a great suicide lead for offensive teams. Taunt, Stealth Rocks, Sturdy, and a suicide move that makes it easier for the next 'mon to set up. The whole package. Decided to go for a special slant because gem-based Pokémon are typically Specially-biased.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Chansey-Eternal
New Type: Normal / Fairy
New Stat distribution:
250 / 5 / 64 (+59) / 35 / 135 (+30) / 50
Signature Move: Magical Egg (Special | Fairy | 10 PP | 100% Accuracy | (Metal Burst effect) | Z effect: 100 BP Twinkle Tackle)
Design/Flavor: Also in old times, people loved this mon due to its ability to heal anything and it's sheer kindness. Eternal Chansey never minded, as it loved healing people and Pokémon anyway. It also was not able to solely heal, as it could make a special kind of egg which was enough to threaten any Pokémon daring enough to face it. Nobody knows what happened to it today, though rumors say it still exists. Its color scheme is noticeably lighter and brighter, and the egg it caries is larger.
Competitive Analysis: A special wall. The Eternal Chansey misses using Evolite, but at the same time, something is different. For one, it has higher defense meaning it's not as weak to physical attackers (still pretty weak though), it actually has a set of resistances thanks to the Fairy typing, and it has a better way to not be Taunt bait thanks to Magical Egg.
Chansey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock / Heal Bell
- Toxic
- Magical Egg
Soft-Boiled is the mandatory recovery move. Stealth Rock is always usefull, though if Eternal Chansey is being run with another Stealth Rock user, it can run Heal Bell instead. Toxic find its use mostly on stall teams. For more offensive teams Thunder Wave can be run instead. Magical Egg prevents Taunt bait, and can do a large chunk to an opponent. In place of one of the utility moves Whish can be run.

Name: Cranidos-Eternal
Type: Rock / Dark
New Stat Distribution:
Hp:
107 (+40)
Atk: 155 (+30)
Def: 59 (+19)
SpA: 19 (-11)
SpD: 51 (+21)
Spe: 103 (+45)
BST: 494
Signature Move: Brutal Trick | Physical | Dark | 70 BP | 20 PP | 100 Acc | User attacks, then switches | Z Move - 140 BP Black Hole Eclipse
Design/Flavor: The blue on Cranidos becomes black, and his horns are longer and upturned. His hands are together, fingers drumming away. A true villain.
Competitive Analysis: Over 100 base speed, a huge attack stat, and a STAB pivoting move with no immunities? The ultimate Choice user! With a Scarf Eternal Cranidos can reliably revenge kill Volcarona while using Brutal Trick to scout in the early game, while a Band allows it to crush the opponent with STAB Head Smashes or break down switch-ins with Brutal Trick. Simply disgusting.

Name: Sneasel-Eternal
New Type: Ice / Ghost
New Stat distribution:
HP:
60 (+5)
Atk: 44 (-51)
Def: 64 (+9)
SpA: 124 (+89)
SpD: 93 (+18)
Spe: 124 (+9)
BST: 509 (+79)
Signature Move: Eeire Whiteout | Special | Ghost | 90 BP | 10 PP | Never Misses | Sets up Hail. Reduces the target's Special Defense by two stages. 10% chance to freeze the target | Z Move - 175 BP Subzero Slammer
Design/Flavor: Has a hood on and its body becomes tranlucent with snow flakes falling from its clws
Competitive Analysis: A great Special Attacker. With a great Speed Tier and good SpA + good coverage means it will most of the time be putting in work. Still walled by most Specially Defensive walls though.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Duosion-Eternal
New Type: Psychic / Grass
New Stat distribution: 82 (+17) / 42 (+2) / 102 (+52) / 129 (+4) / 92 (+32) / 42 (+12) | 489 BST
Signature Move: Nuclear Pollen - Grass, Other, 5 PP | For 5 turns, all Pokémon on the field are resistant to normally super-effective types and weak to normally not-very-effective or ineffective types (as in Inverse Battles) | Z-Move: Resets negative stat boosts
Design/Flavor: A Duosion genetically modified with a plant cell. Colored a deeper green. Lower body is equipped with a cubic formation of plant cells. Capable of emitting some strange pollen that gives it an edge against its foes.
Competitive Analysis: Same premise as Necrior in Fusion Evolution, except this thing takes a turn to set up.

Name: Cosmoem-Eternal
New Type: Psychic / Rock
New Stat distribution:
HP:
71 (+28)
Atk: 137 (+108)
Def: 151 (+20)
SpA: 137 (+108)
SpD: 181 (+50)
Spe: 2 (-35)
BST: 679 (+279)
Signature Move: Protostar Burst | Special | Psychic | 90 BP | 10 PP | 100% Acc | Sets up Gravity. User takes 1/3 recoil | Z Move - 175 BP Shattered Psyche
Design/Flavor: Becomes a lot bigger and gains a nebula of clouds and gas orbiting it.
Competitive Analysis: A very very weird Pokémon, it has tons of raw power with Specs Protostar Burst, but since it is its only attacking move, Cosmoem-E gets completely walled by Dark-types, it is also very tough to take down, despite lacking recovery, thanks to its absurd 101/151/181. But for sure a threat after Dark-types are eliminated.

Name of Eternal Pokemon: Tangela-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat Distribution:
HP:
121 (+56)
Atk: 100 (+45)
Def: 116 (+1)
SpA: 56 (-44)
SpD: 54 (+14)
Spe: 87 (+27)
New Move: Despoiling Vines,
, Physical, 35 BP, 10 PP, 90 Acc, Traps the target, leeching 1/8 of their HP per turn. Lasts 4-5 turns. Z-Move: 100 BP Black Hole Eclipse
Design/Flavor: Tangela's eyes are furthered buried in the almost-black mess of vines. Several vines are extended outward, each one ending in a leech-like mouth. This Tangela has adapted to survive low light by instead gaining nutrients through the blood of other Pokemon or even humans. Edgy
Competitive Analysis: Very well-rounded bulk when equipped with an Assault Vest, and can still (basically) use Leech Seed in spite of the AV with its signature move. Has to be wary of U-Turn, as it will deal heavy damage or even KO while also escaping the effect of Despoiling Vines. STAB Knock Off is also pretty cool.

Name of Eternal Pokemon: Yanma-Eternal
New Type:
New Stat Distribution:

HP:
65 (+0)
Atk: 45 (-20)
Def: 101 (+56)
SpA: 101 (+26)
SpD: 96 (+51)
Spe: 106 (+11)
New Move: Blinding Iridescence,
, Special, 100 BP, 10 PP, 75 Acc, 20% chance to flinch the target. Z-Move: 180 BP Devastating Drake
Design/Flavor: Its body is an iridescent blue, the sunlight reflecting off of it as it hovers in the air. It's tail and "horns" have also grown longer and look more draconic. I mean, it's literally a DRAGON-fly. Come on Gamefreak.
Competitive Analysis: Sure, that signature move looks pretty terrible... until you start running Compound Eyes. Decent Bulk, spammable STABs, reliable recovery, and a weak pivoting move. Good bulky attacker or Choice item user.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Piloswine-Eternal
New Type: Ground
New Stat distribution: 104 (+4) / 105 (+5) / 95 (+15) / 65 (+5) / 105 (+45) / 55 (+5) | 529 BST
Signature Move: Pile Up - Ground, Other, 10 PP | The user gathers nutrients from the ground, restoring 50% of its maximum HP. This move has a 25% chance to raise the user's Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, or Speed by 1 stage (basically 5% for each).
Design/Flavor: More of a pile than its mortal counterpart. Has shorter tusks and darker hair. Its temperature is not as low, yet somehow its body is more durable.
Competitive Analysis: Its stats are very Muk-like, yet it serves as a defensive Ground-type with Thick Fat and reliable recovery. Curse is a great complement to its stat line.

Name of Eternal Pokemon: Dragonair-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat Distribution:

HP: 91 (+30)
Atk: 114 (+30)
Def: 94 (+29)
SpA: 90 (+20)
SpD: 109 (+39)
Spe: 101 (+31)
Signature Move: Ardent Strike /
/ Physical / 90 BP / 15 PP / 100 Acc / Ignores immunities while attacking / Z-Move: 160 BP Devastating Drake.
Design/Flavor: Dragonair has become five times as long, and the pearls on its body become transparent and significantly longer. This Dragonair, never able to take to the sky due to a 40 day storm (thanks, Lugia), instead adapted to live on the craggy rocks around the ocean. It snakes gracefully through the rocks of the ocean, being mistaken for sailors as a land-born Gyardos or even a Sea Serpent of yore.
Competitive Analysis: Nice bulk to set up some Dragon Dances, an pseudo-immunity to status, and STAB Extreme Speed. Its signature move muscles past Dragonair's main weakness, Fairies. It can also run Choice Band if you want to get the the Priority Spam asap.

Name: Pupitar-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
94 (+24)
Atk: 124 (+40)
Def: 120 (+40)
SpA: 65
SpD: 105 (+35)
Spe: 91 (+40)
BST: 599 (+179)
Signature Move: Spike Storm |
|
| 20 BP | 10 PP | 100% Acc | hits 2-5 times, each hit has a 70% chance to set up a Layer of Spikes. | Z Move - 80 BP Tectonic Rage
Design/Flavor: Gains a bunch of Spikes on its back.
Competitive Analysis: While none of its stats are incredibly good, and its terrible defensive typing doesn't help it take hits, it has an Attack stat quite above average and one of the best moves in the game, setting up an average of 2.1 Spikes layers per use, so it can be an interesting option for offensive teams needing a reliable hazard setter.

Name: Shelgon-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
64 (-1)
Atk: 128 (+33)
Def: 160 (+60)
SpA: 95 (+35)
SpD: 125 (+75)
Spe: 27 (-23)
Signature Move: Metallic Charge |
|
| 160 BP | 10 PP | 100% Acc | User Takes 3/4 of the damage dealt as recoil. 30% chance to flinch. | Z Move - 200 BP Corkscrew Crash
Design/Flavor: Gains a metallic shell.
Competitive Analysis: Quite a powerful Physical attacker with recoil free Metallic Charges, and 64 / 160 / 125 bulk is also pretty great when coupled with its amazing defensive typing, it also gets Outrage and Fire Blast as great move to couple with its Steel-type STAB move.

Name of Eternal Pokemon: Metang-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat Distribution:

HP: 83 (+23)
Atk: 105 (+30)
Def: 134 (+34)
SpA: 85 (+30)
SpD: 123 (+43)
Spe: 69 (+19)
Signature Move: Phantasmal Break /
/ Physical / 80 BP / 15 PP / 100 Acc / Damage dealt cannot be restored until switched out / Z-Move: 160 BP Never-Ending Nightmare
Design/Flavor: Its metal spikes have rusted, and its arms have disconnected from its body, floating in place. Its body is covered in patched of rust and grime, while its red eyes glow brighter than ever. Buried with its old trainer centuries ago, this Metang still seeks the man who murdered his trainer.
Competitive Analysis: Nice 'n' bulky stallbreaker. Phantasmal Break keeps the opponent from spamming healing moves and forces switches, 2 things that the stall archetype hates. Mediocre Attack can be fixed by fishing for boosts with Meteor Mash, and Earthquake can be carried to deal with THAPEX. It's also an offensive rocker that can easily set up rocks against stall, as Sableye hates taking a Phantasmal Break. It also escapes Duggy due to its Ghost typing!

Gabite-Eternal
Typing:

Stats: 90 (+22) / 150 (+60) / 90 (+25) / 79 (+29) / 90 (+35) / 100 (+18)
Signature Move: Rapid Cascade (
|
| 100 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | No secondary effect. | Z-Move: 180 BP Hydro Vortex)
Design / Flavor: WIP
Description (Competitive): Gabite-Eternal can be used as an alternative to Mega Swampert or Kabutops as a physical rain sweeper. It may not be as fast, but its much higher attack stat than Kabutops' and ability to hold an item over Mega Swampert gives it much more power. It also has a much stronger Water-type STAB move. Its good defensive typing (neutral to Grass and Electric) and decent bulk also let it stomach some strong neutral attacks which mitigates its only average Speed.
252+ Atk Life Orb Kabutops Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 144 Def Mew in Rain: 224-265 (55.4 - 65.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Swampert-Mega Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 144 Def Mew in Rain: 210-247 (51.9 - 61.1%) -- 94.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Life Orb Gabite-Eternal Rapid Cascade vs. 252 HP / 144 Def Mew in Rain: 339-399 (83.9 - 98.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Name: Zweilous-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
81 (+9)
Atk: 105 (+20)
Def: 105 (+35)
SpA: 105 (+40)
SpD: 105 (+35)
Spe: 98 (+40)
Signature Move: Dead-on Strike |
|
| 120 BP | 5 PP | Ignores Accuracy check. Raises accuracy by one stage. Takes 1/3 recoil. | Z Move - 200 BP Blackhole Eclipse
Design/Flavor: One half looks really angry and the other one looks really goofy.
Competitive Analysis: Pretty powerful Wallbreaker with Hustle Boosted Dead-on Strikes and Outrages, but still not quite fast and bulky enough to be a completely reliable wallbreaker. Also, it really wants to use Dead-on Strike before using any other move, otherwise it may struggle hitting what it needs to.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Sliggoo-Eternal

New Type: Dragon / Electric

New Stat distribution:
110 (+42) / 89 (+14) / 105 (+52) / 115 (+32) / 100 (+13) / 80 (+20)

Signature Move: Magnetic Charge - Electric, Other, -, 10 PP, -, At start of the turn, the user charges itself in a really hot plasma courtain, then it heasl 50% of it max HP. If hitted during the charge phase with a contact move, the attacker will be burned (It's a mix between Beak Blast "heating" phase and a Recover move): Z-Move: Reset user's lowered stats

Design/Flavor: This Sliggoo was abandoned by its trainer in the Chargestone Cave, it had to adapt to the enverioment and as a result it learned to control the electricity in its body as a mechanism defense. Its antennaes are now charged with electricty and have small deep blue bolts at the end, its body is not yellow and its shell is now a deep blue and has a shape is more similar to the Chargestone Cave's stones

Competitive Analysis: Sliggoo-Eternal will take advantage of two things: Gooey and the terribly misused effect of Beak Blast. Punishing contact with lowering speed is bad enough, but now U-Turn abusers will have a hard time because Sliggo-Eternal can burn them, and it's also resistan x4 to Volt Switch. It also has a good plethora of resistances, has a decent moveset and it's not terribly passive, so it can be used as a bulky utility attacker.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Hakamo-o-Eternal
New Stat distribution: 34 (-21) / 130 (+55) / 95 (+5) / 130 (+65) / 85 (+10) / 125 (+60)
Signature Move: Aerial Smash - Fighting, Physical, 170 BP, 5 PP, 100% Acc - The user becomes skyward turn 1, then strikes with all might turn 2. User drops its Attack by 1, Defense by 1 and Special Defense by 1. Z-move - All-Out Pummelling, 150 BP
Design/Flavor: A Hakamo-o that shed all of its scales, becoming unrecognizable by its mother. As such, it became lost in its habitat and trained alone. As a result of its lacking scales, it became defense-less, and had to learn how to quickly knock out and escape other Kommo-o thinking it had invaded their territory.
Design-wise, it now crouches, and its scales have been lost, revealing black undersides. Its legs are also much longer, but it appears to be in the same position as it is crouching.
Competitive Analysis: Fast, frail, and powerful are ways to describe this Pokemon. Despite thinking it would dominate OU in Pheromosa's wake, there are two things this Pokemon lacks to compete: 1 - its Z-move is incredibly weak in comparison to other options it has, making it difficult to snowball if the opposing side has a Protect user. 2 - it lacks effective coverage to do what Pheromosa could succeed at so easily. However, it can use its signature move and Draco Meteor to do incredible amounts of damage, especially when Fairies have been removed from the opposing side.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Rhydon-Eternal
New Type: Rock / Dragon
New Stat distribution: 95 (-10) / 88 (-42) / 90 (-30) / 130 (+85) / 50 (+5) / 81 (+40)
Signature Move: Breakthrough - Rock, Special, 135 BP, 5 PP, 100% Acc | The user takes 1/3 recoil and loses its Rock typing for the rest of the battle. Can only be used if the user is Rock-type. | Z-Move: 200 BP Continental Crush
Design/Flavor: Heralded as a mining king by those fortunate enough to find its elusive red body and golden horn. It frequents areas deep underground.
Competitive Analysis: High Special Attack with a recoil move allows it to make use of its otherwise useless Abilities. Hits like a truck with Breakthrough (especially if it has Reckless or a Lightning Rod boost), even though it can only use the move once. Also has strong coverage in Dragon Pulse and Earth Power for use after the move. However, it is rather slow and frail, requiring the use of Rock Polish for offensive prowess.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Lairon-Eternal
New Type: Steel / Water
New Stat distribution: 80 (+20) / 80 (-10) / 115 (-25) / 80 (+30) / 145 (+95) / 29 (-11)
Signature Move: Mineral Bath - Water, Other, 10 PP | If there are entry hazards on the user's side of the field, the user recovers 2/3 HP, and the hazards are removed. Otherwise, the user simply recovers 1/2 HP. | Z-Effect: +1 Defense
Design/Flavor: Having received the blessing of an enchanted hot spring, this Lairon has become cyan with brown plating. It enjoys cleaning filth from bodies of water.
Competitive Analysis: Bulky thang with a move that simultaneously recovers HP and provides hazard removal utility. It's a bit lacking on the offensive front, though, only having Water Pulse for Water STAB and only physical Steel STAB...and the stat distribution doesn't help its cause. Ah, well. Metal Burst.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Shieldon-Eternal
New Type: Rock
New Stat distribution: 100 (+70) / 72 (+30) / 118 (+0) / 42 (+0) / 108 (+20) / 54 (+24)
Signature Move: Tectonic Fault - Rock, Other, 5 PP: Priority +2, protects the user, and then lays down Stealth Rock. Z-effect: Restores HP by 100%
Design/Flavor: In ancient times, Shieldon often failed to get enough metal to keep its shield at the rate it grown, and so, passed its shield onto its offspring. Surprisingly enough, these Shieldons evolved to be sturdy without their shield, shaving off any attack that came its way.
Competitive Analysis: A tank with an incredibly powerful move that allows Shieldon to lay down Stealth Rock without drawback. Magic Bounce sucks for it, however. Losing its Steel typing allows it to remove the weaknesses that held it back previously (although Rock is not necessarily a good defensive typing either...). If you don't have a Z-move user on your team, it is also possible to place a Rockium Z onto this Shieldon and further increase its longetivity.

(Do note that I have had to redo this entirely - it may not be as good as first conceived.)

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Ivysaur-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat distribution:

HP: 100 (+40)
Atk:
70 (+8)
Def:
120 (+57)
Sp. Atk:
100 (+20)
Sp. Def:
99 (+19)
Spe:
35 (-25)

Signature Move: Bitter fragance |
|
| 20 PP | - | - | Drops target defense and special defense by one level, then returns to the player. 20% of chance to paralyze target.
Z-Move:
Fully restores switched-in ally's HP

Design/Flavor: -

Competitive Analysis: Ivysaur-Eternal can use its new typing to act as a slow bulky pivot with Sour Fragance to bring setup sweepers or wincon to the field safely (and the added paralysis effect can help to cripple sweepers' answers too) It has Knock Off to remove foe's items too. It lacks the Pursuit trapping abilities from Pokemon like Alolan Muk, but it works more like a way to pressure foes to switch and let a wincon can setup, or letting those mons in the field at cost of the offensive mon Ivysaur-Eternal brings to the field can make a KO easier.

Ohh, and it has still grass movepool to play around against Ground type Pokemon

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Charmeleon-Eternal
New Type: Fire/Water
New Stat distribution: 98 (+40)/82 (+18)/98 (+40)/80 (+0)/108 (+40)/80 (+0)
Signature Move: Mist Bath - Water, Other, 10 PP - The user summons Misty Terrain, and then recovers half of its health. Z-move: Removes all negative stat changes
Design/Flavor: This Charmeleon was oddly interested with water as a child, and so, made significant contact with it. Whilst it may have fainted many times, it learned to adapt to this change, and the fire on its tail now glows inside a small bubble. As a result of this, it is much less aggressive than the standard Charmeleon. Its body now glows a tranquil blue, just like its flame.
Competitive Analysis: An interesting supportive member that is one of the few Pokemon able to switch into Charizard-Mega-Y. Its typing allows it to be an alternative Fire resist that can support the team with its special move. Sun doesn't make it a slouch either: it still has Solar Power, which might be exploited, but it heavily boosts the power of Flamethrower (an effective 2.25x!)

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Wartortle-Eternal
New Type: Water/Grass
New Stat distribution: 59 (+0)/123 (+60)/80 (+0)/70 (+5)/80 (+0)/118 (+60)
Signature Move: Bamboo Bash - Grass, Physical, 90 BP, 10 PP - The user grabs a bamboo stick and smashes it on the opponents head. Damage is multiplied by 1.5x in rain. 30% chance to confuse the opponent.
Design/Flavor: A Wartortle born in the harsh conditions of a rainforest learned how to deal with the amount of plantlife in the area, and used it to defend itself. Due to the heavy rain, it also grew faster, using its offensive capabilities a lot more often.
Competitive Analysis: An incredibly dangerous rain sweeper that can abuse Bamboo Bash to get past other potential answers such as Gastrodon. Whilst its defensive stats maybe lacking, its offensive stats are excellent for OU, and under the rain, this makes it an exceptionally powerful Pokemon. However, it has no way to boost its offenses, so if it is walled, it is walled for good, and will not be able to bypass what the opponent may have.

Name: Diglett-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
32 (+22)
Atk: 99 (+44)
Def: 48 (+23)
SpA: 58 (+23)
SpD: 68 (+23)
Spe: 119 (+24)
BST: 424 (+159)
Signature Move: Hole Dig |
|
| 135 BP | 10 PP | 100% Acc | Traps foe | Z Move - 200 BP Tectonic Rage
Design/Flavor: Has a miner's hat on its head
Competitive Analysis: Very powerful signature move but that's about it.

Name: Wynaut-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
49 (-46)
Atk: 23
Def: 143 (+95)
SpA: 23
SpD: 143 (+95)
Spe: 23
BST: 404 (+144)
Signature Move: Bounce Shield |
|
| 10 PP | Similar to protect but also deals exactly the damage it would take to the opponent attacking it | Z Move - Fully Heals the user
Design/Flavor: The little black thing on its back grows a lot bigger.
Competitive Analysis: Can definitely tank some hits and fire back Bounce Shields, Counters and Mirror Coats but due to its low HP, it won't be dealing that much damage and it is still very passive.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Gothorita-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat distribution:

HP: 80 (+20)
Atk:
24 (-21)
Def:
85 (+15)
Sp. Atk:
130 (+55)
Sp. Def:
70 (+19)
Spe:
100 (+45)

Signature Move: Divine Luster |
|
| 15 PP | 90 BP | 100 Acc | If the attack is used on an foe, the attack will make damage and it'll make 1,5 times more damage, then it removes any negative status. If it targets user or an ally, it's heal 50% of max Health Points and will remove all negative stats
Z-Move:
Twinkle Tackle |
| 175 BP

Competitive Analysis: Gothorita-Eternal aims two things: Defog punishing in offensive teams with competitive and a dedicated stallbreaker against fatter teams. It can come against Defog, increase its special attack and open holes in opposing teams (in case they're more offensive oriented) or use Divine Luster to punish any attempt to cripple it via status, and heal itself, both things in the same moveslot. Do you want to increase its stallbreaking abilities even more? You can use Heal Block to avoid targets can heal themselves, and with a Z-Move, it can increase its special attack by two levels to act in a similar way to Palkia in Ubers -opening holes and avoiding they can heal in early-game, and then using Z-Heal Block to increase its special attack to break the unable to heal opposing team-

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Pidgeotto-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat distribution:

HP: 80 (+17)
Atk:
130 (+70)
Def:
60 (+5)
Sp. Atk:
38 (-12)
Sp. Def:
60 (+10)
Spe:
110 (+39)

Signature Move: Doldrum |
|
| 5 PP | - | The users summons Deltra Stream in first turn, the next turn will increase attack by one level, and defense and special defense by two levels
Z-Move:
Reset user's lowered stats

Competitive Analysis: Unortodox tank with no weakness under Delta Stream, who can recover, remove status (Refresh as an Pokemon XD Move), and boosts its stats to huge levels... Except it'll have to rely to Wing Attack because it's not compatible with Refresh, can be phazed with mons like Skarmory or Toxapex, Doldrum has few PP and has a low initial bulk.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Spearow-Eternal
New type: Dark/Flying
New Stat distribution: HP: 60 (+20)
Attack: 100 (+40)
Defense: 60 (+30)
Special Attack: 56 (+25)
Special Defense: 50 (+19)
Speed: 115 (+45)
Signature Move: Highwayman's Strike - Physical, Dark typing, 10 PP, 60 BP, 90% Acc: The user charges toward a weak spot in the Pokemon's defenses, and strikes. Always crits. Makes contact. Z-move: Black Hole Eclipse, 150 BP
Design/Flavor: Legends say there is a thieving mastermind in a flock of Spearow. It is unknown whenever it will strike, but if it does, it is after something valuable... Aesthetically, this Pokemon's feathers turn dark, alike the colour on its back.
Competitive Analysis: An extremely strong Dark-type attacker, with the equivalent of a base 135 BP Dark move. However, beyond a low power Flying stab, that's all Spearow has for itself. Despite access to U-turn to somewhat circumvent its very small movepool, its very middling bulk and lacking coverage definitely show out.

(This submission needed some serious balancing, the concept of 135 BP Dark-type STAB is already stupendously good.)

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Hoothoot
New Type: Fairy / Flying
New Stat distribution:
100 (+40) / 30 / 80 (+50) / 86 (+50) / 105 (+49) / 50
Signature Move: Mythical Power (Status | Fairy | 10 PP | Resets the user's lowered stats and then boosts Special Attack by two stages)
Design/Flavor: This long lost Hoothoot has Mythical powers capable of keeping one alive for all eternity. It has been only rumored, as nobody actually saw it at all, infact, there's people still looking for it.
Competitive Analysis: This guy is actually a bully offensive threat. Thanks to the amazing ability called Tinted Lenses, and this new and jucy move to raise Special Attack along with decently powered dual STABs and recovery, Hoothoot can become a strong threat, but keep in mind the various ways to stop it. These include Stealth Rock, exploiting it's five weaknesses, and others as well.

Last edited:
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Taillow-Eternal
New Type: Normal/Water
New Stat distribution: 60 (+20) / 105 (+50) / 65 (+35) / 54 (+24) / 65 (+35) / 105 (+20)
Signature Move: Cascade - Water, Physical, 70 BP, 20 PP, 100% Acc | Base Power is doubled if the user is burned, paralyzed, or poisoned | Z-Move: 140 BP Hydro Vortex
Design/Flavor: Through rigorous training, this Taillow has ascended the Evergrande waterfall on its own. Its feathers are all some shade of blue, yet the saturation pattern resembles that of an ordinary Taillow. Instead of flying with its wings, which are harder to move as a result of its training, it ascends by manipulating the fluid around it.
Competitive Analysis: Guts abuser with nice dual STAB coverage thanks to a new form of Facade.

Name: Wingull-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
96 (+56)
Atk: 30 (+0)
Def: 30 (+0)
SpA: 66 (+11)
SpD: 104 (+75)
Spe: 113 (+28)
BST: 439 (+169)
Signature Move: Shipwrecked Gale /
/
/ 70 BP / 20 PP / 100 Acc / Flapping its wings, Wingull-Eternal draws away the very essence of its target before switching out. Steals the opponent's stat changes before attacking, and then switches out, passing on the stolen stat changes on to the switch-in. / Z-Move: 140 BP Never-Ending Nightmare
Design/Flavor: Wingull levitates in the air, its eyes glowing blue and the blue on its body turning black. Seaweed hangs from its beak and wings.
Competitive Analysis: Good thing Wingull doesn't get drizzle, eh? Anyhow, this peeko is a fast special wall with a nasty pivot move. Run with scarf to really make Volcarona cry.

Name: Staravia-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
Atk: 154 (+79)
Def: 55 (+5)
SpA: 66 (+26)
SpD: 55 (+15)
Spe: 99 (+19)
BST: 484 (+144)
Signature Move: Gorgeous Strike |
|
| 120 BP | 10 PP | 100% Acc | User takes 1/9 recoil | Z Move - 195 BP Twinkle Tackle
Design/Flavor: The black and white on its body swap colors.
Competitive Analysis: Eternal Staravia is extremely powerful with Reckless Gourgeous Strikes and Brave Birds, but it has two weaknesses holding it back, the lack of Speed mandates some sort of Speed support, such as Sticky Web, and its complete lack of bulk doesn't help it take hits either making it fairly easy to kill. It also needs a Magnet Pull partner or some of sort of lure to Steel-types since its dual STAB gets walled easily, but if it manages to get all the support it needs, you can be sure it is a hell of a threat.
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Tranquill-Eternal
New Type: Flying
New Stat distribution: 115 / 57 / 67 / 57 / 80 / 111
Signature Move: Tranquillity - Flying, Status, -, 10 PP, - Accuracy | Removes all hazards, screens and stat modifications from all active Pokémon in play, and removes all forms of status from the team, then switches out. | Z-Move: Heals switchin for 100% maximum HP.
Design/Flavor: Removing all forms of impurities, Tranquill-Eternal exists to end all forms of conflict and inequality across the Pokémon world. Its feathers are all pure white, and it carries a small twig within its beak at all times.
Competitive Analysis: 100% pure Tranquill-Eternal removes all forms of impurities (hence the Pure Flying typing) and bulks up in order to be an interesting defensive mon. While zero offensive presence SUCKS, its signature move is quite fantastic, as its Defog, Haze and Heal Bell ALL IN ONE SLOT + it switches the user out. This makes Tranquill-Eternal the best Wish passer in the game.

Name of Eternal Pokemon: Fletchinder-Eternal

New Stats:
HP:
63 (+1)
Atk: 104 (+31)
Def: 105 (+50)
SpA: 40 (-16)
SpD: 63 (+11)
Spe: 124 (+40)
Signature Move: Napalm /
/
/ 40 BP / 10 PP / 100 Acc / Fletchinder sideswipes the target, attaching a glob of napalm to them that detonates at the end of the next turn, dealing 100 physical Dark damage. Fletchinder switches out after the initial attack. The explosion will also trigger if the opponent is burned, a Fire-type, or when hit by a Fire-type attack. / Z-Move: 100 BP Black Hole Eclipse
Design/Flavor: Fletchinder's wings are weighed down by an oily substance, yet it has managed to adapt to this detriment by using it as a lubricant while moving and as an offensive weapon when lit on fire. It's covered in splotches of brownish-black oil.
Competitive Analysis: Semi-bulky fast pivot with an outstanding move that can bring in a sweeper while also forcing a switch. Should run Flame Body to burn targets and get that insta-boom. Luckily, Fletchinder itself can not run a Napalm -> Flare Bliz insta-death combo thanks to the pivoting.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Trumbeak-Eternal
New Type: Grass/Flying
New Stat distribution:
HP:
80 (+25)
Atk: 115 (+30)
Def: 70 (+20)
SpA: 50 (+10)
SpD: 70 (+20)
Spe: 99 (+24)
Signature Move: Woodpecker Barrage - Flying, Physical, 10 BP, 5 PP, 100 Acc| The user slams its beak into the enemy at fantastic speed, barraging the enemy. Hits a random amount of times between 1 and 15. Ignores Rocky Helmet/Rough Skin recoil. Makes contact. (Skill Link does activate) |Z-move: Supersonic Skystrike, 190 BP
Design/Flavor: This Pokemon learned to hunt for food in different ways, by rapidly pecking trees to get to the sap which it drinks. It is known that this Trumbeak overexaggerates its collateral damage and may fell trees unknowingly.
Competitive Analysis: It gets Bullet Seed for some reason. Isn't that enough reason to make a woodpecker variant? Anyway, this Trumbeak is a fantastic physical attacker with some glaring Speed problems. However, its amazingly powerful Flying-STAB in Woodpecker Barrage allows it to severely threaten defensive teams, even with a Choice Scarf. However, two glaring problems stick out for Trumbeak-E, mainly its horrible defensive typing, and the fact that it is walled by common Steel-types in the metagame such as Heatran and Celesteela. However, it can also bypass these due to its access to Swords Dance - this makes it a similar wallbreaker comparable to the likes of Heracross-Mega.
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Clefairy-Eternal
New Type: Fairy/Steel
New Stat distribution:
HP:
99 (+29)
Atk: 110 (+50)
Def: 68 (+20)
SpA: 60 (+0)
SpD: 85 (+20)
Spe: 75 (+40)
BST: 482 (+159)
Signature Move: Meteorite Impact - Fairy, Physical, 45 BP, 10 PP, 95 Acc| The user charges at such speed that it ignites like a meteorite, colliding with the opponent at incredible speeds. Priority +2. |Z-move: Twinkle Tackle, 170 BP
Design/Flavor: As myths from Mt. Moon escalate, there is knowledge of one Clefairy causing meteor showers across Kanto. This Clefairy is able to manipulate the power of astral material around it, launching it at incredible speeds to impress those around it.
Competitive Analysis: Practically one of the best Hyper Offense sweepers there is. Due to its new Fairy/Steel typing and Magic Guard, Clefairy-Eternal can abuse its STABs early game to revenge kill and come out clean. As well as that, Clefairy has the ability to utilize Belly Drum, allowing it to clean up lategame after checks such as Heatran and Toxapex are gone from the field. However, its physical coverage can be lacking at times, leading it to be deadweight in some matchups, as its only way of hitting both Heatran and Toxapex at once is to use Dig. It does have Wake-Up Slap for Steel-types that might irritate it, however

Name: Jigglypuff-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
120 (+5)
Atk: 120 (+75)
Def: 25 (+5)
SpA: 24 (-21)
SpD: 25
Spe: 120 (+100)
BST: 434 (+164)
Signature Move: Brawling Ball |
|
| 120 BP | 10 PP | 90% Acc | Raises Spe by one stage. Ignores immunities. Removes hazards from the user's side of the field, gets rid of binding moves and Leech Seed as well. | Z Move - 190 BP All-Out Pummelling
Design/Flavor: Inspired by its SSB appearance, Jigglypuff is now much more of a fighter and has two tiny boxing gloves on it's hands while changing it's body to a red-like color.
Competitive Analysis: With great offensive presence and thanks to it's signature move, Jigglypuff can be very difficult to revenge kill, still, it struggles a bit with Ghost-type, but otherwise it has amazing STAB combo, just pair it with a Pursuit trapper and you're good to go!

Name: Togetic-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
64 (+9)
Atk: 44 (+4)
Def: 124 (+39)
SpA: 114 (+34)
SpD: 144 (+39)
Spe: 54 (+14)
BST: 544 (+139)
Signature Move: Egg Overboil |
|
| 45 BP | 10 PP | 90% Acc | Hits twice, the first hit has a 50% chance to Soak its foe, and the second hit a 50% chance to burn it. | Z Move - 175 BP Hydro Vortex
Design/Flavor: Based of a boiling egg, the tip of it's head is a little red and boiling water can be seen on the egg structure.
Competitive Analysis: A wall with great offensive presence thanks to its signature move, reliable recovery, and a great typing. Not to mention its ability to spread burns with its signature move and to make Steel- or Poison-types not resist its Fairy STAB anymore.

Name: Snubbull-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat Distribution:
HP:
91 (+31)
Atk 46 (-34)
Def: 84 (+34)
SpA: 133 (+97)
SpD: 60 (+15)
Spe: 30 (+0)
Signature Move: Razzle Dazzle /
/
/ 45 BP / 20 PP / 100 Acc / Snubbull lets loose many low voltage shocks from its wires, hitting twice. Each hit has a 30% chance to burn the target. / Z-Move: 100 BP Twinkle Tackle.
Design/Flavor: Snubbull becomes metallic, and wires hand from its paws. This Snubbull was found in the Kanto Power Plant, having devoured several generators worth of machinery. This miraculously didn't kill it, and instead made it into a living battery.
Competitive Analysis: Physically defensive Special attacker. With a powerful signature move (~50% burn chance + intimidate- oh my!) and decent coverage, Snubbull can act as a good physical sponge + wallbreaker hybrid.

Sample Set:
Snubbull-Eternal @ Normalium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpAtk
Modest Nature
- Razzle Dazzle
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power Ice / Dazzling Gleam
- Heal Bell
Z Heal Bell aids the team in clearing status while also keeping Snubbull Healthy. The rest is just STAB + coverage (fire coverage is hot).
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Drifloon-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat distribution:

HP: 100 (+10)
Atk:
37 (-13)
Def:
80 (+46)
Sp. Atk:
110 (+50)
Sp. Def:
80 (+36)
Spe:
90 (+20)

Signature Move: Nosokinesis |
|
| 5 PP | 100 BP | 100 Acc | This move's power is increased by 1,5x if it has a status move, and it transfer the status problem to the enemy. if it transfer the status, the user regains 25% of max HP.
Z-Move:
Shattered Psyche |
| 180 BP

Competitive Analysis: Ghost/Psychic is a great offensive typing and Nosokinesis has a really high BP if you mix it with Flame Orb and Flare Boost, and has the ability to cripple a good amount of Pokemon. This move has few PP and Drifloon-Eternal has a terrible defensive typing.

Name: Yamask-Eternal
New Type:

New Stats:
HP:
110 (+72)
Atk: 30 (+0)
Def: 93 (+8)
SpA: 115 (+60)
SpD: 83 (+18)
Spe: 61 (+31)
Signature Move: Soul Stamp /
/
/ 5 PP / 110 BP / 100 Acc / Yamask lets loose a burst of energy from its mask, draining away at the opponent's very identity. If the target is KOed by this move, Yamask transforms into the target and heals 50% of its max HP. / Z-Move: 185 BP Corkscrew Crash
Design/Flavor: Yamask holds a silver mask with no features on it- yet. This Yamask is searching for a face to put on its mask, frequenting graveyards and morgues. As it stands, however, its mask is sporting a poorly-drawn face, painted in what seems to be blood.
Competitive Analysis: Decently bulky special attacker that can pull some hijinks with Soul Stamp and keep sweeping with that health boost and body snatch.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Phantump-Eternal
New Type: Ghost/Dragon
New Stat distribution:
HP:
93 (+50)
Atk: 60 (-10)
Def: 55 (+7)
SpA: 100 (+50)
SpD: 130 (+70)
Spe: 35 (-3)
BST: 473 (+164)
Signature Move:
Ancient Ritual - Special, Dragon, 150 BP, 100% Accuracy, 5 PP | The user chants a cataclysmic tune. Calls for an attack turn 1, hits turn 4. If the opponent has been KOd by this attack, apply the Wish effect to the current Pokemon on the field. | Z-move: Devastating Drake, 210 BP
Design/Flavor: As part of an ancient cult, this Phantump grew to be more like what it was surrounded around, losing its wooden structure and revealing its true self. It glows with a blue aura from the rituals it partook in.
Competitive Analysis: Phantump-Eternal is a potent special tank with an incredible utility move that allows it to easily force switches. Unfortunately for it, other special tanks such as Magearna can easily ruin Phantump-E's day, which does mean it requires a large amount of team support to work properly. However, utilize the pressure you can exert with it, and Phantump-E can become extremely deadly.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Pumpkaboo-Eternal
New Type: Grass/Fire
New Stat distribution:
HP:
49 (+0) (Medium) / 44 (Small) / 54 (Large) / 59 (Super)
Atk: 46 (-20) (Medium) / 46 (Small) / 46 (Large) / 46 (Super)
Def: 120 (+50) (Medium) / 120 (Small) / 120 (Large) / 120 (Super)
SpA: 124 (+80) (Medium) / 124 (Small) / 124 (Large) / 124 (Super)
SpD: 85 (+30) (Medium) / 85 (Small) / 85 (Large) / 85 (Super)
Spe: 69 (+18) (Medium) / 74 (Small) / 64 (Large) / 59 (Super)
BST: 493 (+158)
Signature Move:
Pumpkin Flare - Fire, Special, 10 PP, - BP, 100% Accuracy | The user bursts its body and fires an array of seeds at the opponent. BP is dependent on form (20 BP for small, 22 BP for medium, 25 BP for large, 30 BP for XL), burn chance is dependent on form (8% for small, 11% for medium, 14% for large, 20% for XL), and amount of hits are based on size (6 for small, 5 for medium, 4 for large, 3 for XL). | Z-move: Inferno Overdrive, 190 BP
Design/Flavor: The top of this Pumpkaboo is known to be oddly morbid - the body is thought to have burst, causing the pattern of seeds shown on the top of the pumpkin. It is known to give people nightmares from just a single stare at the mess.
Competitive Analysis: Pumpkaboo-E is a great offensive support option due to its much wider special movepool and its new Grass/Fire typing - a rather unique typing that synergizes rather well as a check to threats such as Choice Specs Tapu Koko, Zygarde, Magearna and defensive Landorus-Therian. Its amazing exclusive move, Pumpkin Flare, is able to spread burns like wildfire whilst still doing a sizable amount of damage, especially when small sized, as its signature move is able to effectively deal 120 BP damage. This makes it an amazing fit on Bulky Offense teams as its XL forme, and on Hyper Offense teams as a Choice Specs variant.
Extra Information: Small's cumulative burn chance is 39.4%, Medium's cumulative burn chance is 44.2%, Large's cumulative burn chance is 45.3%, and XL's cumulative burn chance is 48.8%.
Name: Rufflet-Eternal
New Type:

New Stats:
HP:
99 (+29)
Atk: 104 (+21)
Def: 84 (+34)
SpA: 41 (+4)
SpD: 84 (+34)
Spe: 97 (+37)
Signature Move: Manifest Destiny /
/
/ 90 BP / 90 Acc / 10 PP / Grasping at the chance to gain power in justice, Rufflet assaults the target. Deals 50% more damage and never misses if Rufflet is hit on the turn of the attack. / Z-Move: 170 BP Supersonic Skystrike
Flavor: Rufflet is a deeper blue, and purer white, and a more intense red. Having struck off from its nest in spite of Braviary's protests, this Rufflet has grown incredibly strong and is seen as the symbolic symbol of freedom in Unova. It is, however, easily angered and will attack at the slightest offense to defend its honor. It gains more powerful from these skirmishes. 'Merica
Competitive Analysis: With the power of a hundred drone strikes and a strong sense of justice, Rufflet-Eternal is one powerful fella. With a great signature move (albeit with an unappealing caveat), this symbol of freedom is a simple hone claws attacker or somethin'. I don't know. I just wanted to see a move named Manifest Destiny.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Vullaby-Eternal
New Type: Dark/Bug
New Stat distribution:
HP:
80 (+10)
Atk: 60 (+5)
Def: 100 (+25)
SpA: 118 (+73)
SpD: 96 (+31)
Spe: 55 (-5)
BST: 509 (+66)
Signature Move: Flea Storm - Bug, Special, 5 PP, 120 BP, 100% Accuracy | Fires a swarm of fleas at the opponent, sapping their HP. Recovers 100% of damage dealt.
Design/Flavor: This Vullaby was born inside an abnormally large egg, which it has always been fascinated with. It picks up critters and drops it inside the egg, making it a culmination for whenever it wants to eat. Its life is easy, but it will often roam around luring more to its location.
Competitive Analysis: Awful typing, low speed... what could be so special about this Pokemon? Well, the fact is, its signature move is part of its power. A 120 BP move recovering all damage dealt is an exceedingly powerful concept, and it is given to no other than Vullaby-E. This allows it to become a hard to take down wallbreaker that can switch into various Grass-types and - more importantly, Zygarde, and start breaking down mons that might stand in its way. Its Dark coverage helps with this considerably, unfortunately for it, leaving a weakness in Fairy that it can't really overcome, but despite this, its signature move allows it to excel in an OU-based metagame.

Name: Larvesta-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
99 (+44)
Atk: 44 (-41)
Def: 69 (+14)
SpA: 144 (+94)
SpD: 99 (+44)
Spe: 94 (+34)
BST: 549 (+189)
Signature Move: Sun Dance |
|
| -- BP | 5 PP | -- Acc | "The user sacrifices its vital energy as a gift for the sun, therefore summoning stronger daylight along with a boost to its power." | -5 Priority. User decreases it HP until it's left with one hit point, the exact number of hit points is lot by the foe as well (à la Final Gambit). Sets up Sunny Day, and Boosts user's Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed by one stage each. Never Misses. | Z Move - 180 BP Inferno Overdrive
Design/Flavor: Larvesta's fiery things grow further and have a golden glow. A Fiery Aura orbits its body.
Competitive Analysis: Larvesta doesn't get Quiver Dance, outrageous, right? Well, not anymore, now Larvesta has a move capable of putting it into Swarm range, setting up Sun and giving it the same boosts as Quiver Dance while also weakening whatever is in front of it. The tricky part? It can only set up once, as reducing its own HP to one point means the weakest of any attacks will be capable of KOing it, well, it can use Morning Sun, I guess, but it would still need two turns to set up, something it can't really afford to do reliably, meaning most 95+ Scarfers such as Lele and what nt give it a fair share of trouble and literally every single priority user can pick it off at 1 HP, despite all that, once priority users and Scarfers are gone... Oh Boy, it will be a beautiful sweep!

S Rank

S rank Pokemon excel at their roles and can to fit on pretty much any team, they are the staples of this Metagame. It's hard to go wrong when using these Pokemon, they are as viable as it gets.
S
Eternal Flower Floette

A Rank

A rank Pokemon fulfill their roles exceptionally well and don't usually require much support. They are considerably viable in the Eternal Pokemon Metagame.
A+
Sunflora
A
White Flower Floette
A-
Cherrim
B Rank

B rank Pokemon have notable niches in the Eternal Pokemon Metagame. These Pokemon are generally great picks despite having a couple of flaws here and there.
B+
Bellossom
B
Blue Flower Floette
B-
Comfey
C Rank

C rank Pokemon have a justifiable niche in Eternal Pokemon, but generally require a considerable amount of team support to function properly. These Pokemon also generally have a small niche or a notable flaw preventing them from being rated higher.
C+
Tsareena
C
Yellow Flower Floette
C-
Lilligant
D Rank

D rank Pokemon struggle to find a niche in Eternal Pokemon, a notable amount of flaws holds them back from performing their roles efficiently. However, in certain scenarios, their niche might be justifiable, keeping in mind they require plenty of support to do so.
D+
Roserade
D
Orange Flower Floette
D-
Meganium
F Rank

F rank Pokemon are ultimately outclassed and unviable in the Eternal Pokemon Metagame. There's almost no reason to use a Pokémon in this rank.
F
Red Flower Floette

Floette Balance

description goes here

Offensive Wish Tank (Floette-Eternal) @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Light of Ruin
- Wish
- Protect
- Hidden Power Fire / Toxic

Choice Specs (Floette-Eternal) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Light of Ruin
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Hidden Power Fire / Hidden Power Ground

Last edited:
Code:
pansageeternal: {
        num: 511,
        species: "Pansage-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Pansage",
        forme: "Eternal",
        formeLetter: "E",
        types: ["Grass","Fighting"],
        baseStats: {hp: 60, atk: 103, def: 59, spa: 103, spd: 59, spe: 113},
        abilities: {0: "Gluttony", H: "Overgrow"},
},
Code:
panseareternal: {
        num: 513,
        species: "Pansear-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Pansear",
        types: ["Fire","Rock"],
        baseStats: {hp: 71, atk: 53, def: 78, spa: 113, spd: 78, spe: 104},
        abilities: {0: "Gluttony", H: "Blaze"},
},
Code:
panpoureternal: {
        num: 515,
        species: "Panpour-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Panpour",
        types: ["Water","Ice"],
        baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 103, def: 48, spa: 103, spd: 48, spe: 110},
        abilities: {0: "Gluttony", H: "Torrent"},
},
Code:
pikachueternal: {
        num: 25,
        species: "Pikachu-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Pikachu",
        types: ["Electric"],
        baseStats: {hp: 65, atk: 65, def: 90, spa: 60, spd: 100, spe: 114},
        abilities: {0: "Static", H: "Lightningrod"},
},
Code:
eeveeeternal: {
        num: 133,
        species: "Eevee-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Eevee",
        types: ["Normal"],
        baseStats: {hp: 70, atk: 92, def: 70, spa: 92, spd: 80, spe: 110},
        abilities: {0: "Run Away", 1: "Adaptability", H: "Anticipation"},
},
Code:
murkroweternal: {
        num: 198,
        species: "Murkrow-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Murkrow",
        types: ["Dark","Flying"],
        baseStats: {hp: 73, atk: 107, def: 57, spa: 107, spd: 57, spe: 103},
        abilities: {0: "Insomnia", 1: "Super Luck", H: "Prankster"},
},
Code:
misdreavuseternal: {
        num: 200,
        species: "Misdreavus-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Misdreavus",
        types: ["Ghost","Fairy"],
        baseStats: {hp: 61, atk: 61, def: 61, spa: 123, spd: 61, spe: 123},
        abilities: {0: "Levitate"},
},
Code:
lampenteternal: {
        num: 608,
        species: "Lampent-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Murkrow",
        types: ["Ghost","Fire"],
        baseStats: {hp: 75, atk: 50, def: 70, spa: 119, spd: 70, spe: 105},
        abilities: {0: "Flash Fire", 1: "Flame Body", H: "Infiltrator"},
},
Code:
doubladeeternal: {
        num: 680,
        species: "Doublade-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Doublade",
        types: ["Steel","Ghost"],
        baseStats: {hp: 59, atk: 160, def: 160, spa: 45, spd: 59, spe: 36},
        abilities: {0: "No Guard"},
},
Code:
kabadraeternal: {
        num: 64,
        species: "Kadabra-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Kadabra",
        types: ["Psyhic","Ice"],
        baseStats: {hp: 60, atk: 35, def: 65, spa: 144, spd: 80, spe: 115},
        abilities: {0: "Synchronize", 1: "Inner Focus", H: "Magic Guard"},
},
Code:
machokeeternal: {
        num: 67,
        species: "Machoke-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Machoke",
        types: ["Fighting","Steel"],
        baseStats: {hp: 100, atk: 133, def: 88, spa: 50, spd: 60, spe: 73},
        abilities: {0: "Guts", 1: "No Guard", H: "Steadfast"},
},
Code:
gravelereternal: {
        num: 75,
        species: "Graveler-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Graveler",
        types: ["Rock","Ground"],
        baseStats: {hp: 55, atk: 129, def: 115, spa: 45, spd: 45, spe: 105},
        abilities: {0: "Rock Head", 1: "Sturdy", H: "Sand Veil"},
},
Code:
hauntereternal: {
        num: 93,
        species: "Haunter-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Haunter",
        types: ["Ghost","Dark"],
        baseStats: {hp: 55, atk: 50, def: 45, spa: 133, spd: 88, spe: 133},
        abilities: {0: "Levitate"},
},
Code:
magnetoneternal: {
        num: 82,
        species: "Magneton-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Magneton",
        types: ["Electric","Steel"],
        baseStats: {hp: 60, atk: 60, def: 95, spa: 145, spd: 80, spe: 94},
        abilities: {0: "Magnet Pull", 1:"Sturdy", H: "Analytic"},
},
Code:
nosepasseternal: {
        num: 299,
        species: "Nosepass-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Nosepass",
        types: ["Rock","Psychic"],
        baseStats: {hp: 70, atk: 65, def: 154, spa: 95, spd: 120, spe: 30},
        abilities: {0: "Sturdy", 1:"Magnet Pull", H: "Sand Force"},
},
Code:
charjabugeternal: {
        num: 737,
        species: "Charjabug-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Charjabug",
        types: ["Bug","Electric"],
        baseStats: {hp: 77, atk: 131, def: 117, spa: 57, spd: 77, spe: 40},
        abilities: {0: "Battery"},
},
Code:
magikarpeternal: {
        num: 129,
        species: "Magikarp-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Magikarp",
        types: ["Water","Flying"],
        baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 100, def: 80, spa: 90, spd: 80, spe: 109},
        abilities: {0: "Swift Swim", H: "Rattled"},
},
Code:
feebaseternal: {
        num: 349,
        species: "Feebas-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Feebas",
        types: ["Water"],
        baseStats: {hp: 118, atk: 18, def: 98, spa: 68, spd: 118, spe: 119},
        abilities: {0: "Swift Swim", 1: "Oblivious", H: "Adaptability"},
},
Code:
wimpodeternal: {
        num: 767,
        species: "Wimpod-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Wimpod",
        types: ["Bug","Water"],
        baseStats: {hp: 125, atk: 100, def: 74, spa: 35, spd: 80, spe: 115},
        abilities: {0: "Wimp Out"},
},
Code:
dartrixeternal: {
        num: 723,
        species: "Dartrix-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Dartrix",
        types: ["Grass","Rock"],
        baseStats: {hp: 76, atk: 78, def: 108, spa: 101, spd: 74, spe: 92},
        abilities: {0: "Overgrow", H: "Long Reach"},
},
Code:
torracateternal: {
        num: 726,
        species: "Torracat-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Torracat",
        types: ["Fire","Dragon"],
        baseStats: {hp: 77, atk: 96, def: 66, spa: 104, spd: 67, spe: 119},
        abilities: {0: "Blaze", H: "Intimidate"},
},
Code:
brionneeternal: {
        num: 729,
        species: "Brionne-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Brionne",
        types: ["Water","Psychic"],
        baseStats: {hp: 60, atk: 69, def: 108, spa: 131, spd: 111, spe: 50},
        abilities: {0: "Torrent", H: "Liquid Voice"},
},
Code:
onixeternal: {
        num: 95,
        species: "Onix-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Onix",
        types: ["Rock","Dragon"],
        baseStats: {hp: 40, atk: 18, def: 174, spa: 92, spd: 69, spe: 116},
        abilities: {0: "Rock Head", 1: "Sturdy", H: "Weak Armor"},
},
Code:
chanseyeternal: {
        num: 113,
        species: "Chansey-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Chansey",
        types: ["Normal","Fairy"],
        baseStats: {hp: 250, atk: 5, def: 64, spa: 35, spd: 135, spe: 50},
        abilities: {0: "Natural Cure", 1: "Serene Grace", H: "Healer"},
},
Code:
cranidoseternal: {
        num: 408,
        species: "Cranidos-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Cranidos",
        types: ["Rock","Dark"],
        baseStats: {hp: 107, atk: 155, def: 59, spa: 19, spd: 51, spe: 103},
        abilities: {0: "Mold Breaker", H: "Sheer Force"},
},
Code:
sneaseleternal: {
        num: 215,
        species: "Sneasel-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Sneasel",
        types: ["Ghost","Ice"],
        baseStats: {hp: 60, atk: 44, def: 64, spa: 124, spd: 93, spe: 124},
        abilities: {0: "Inner Focus", 1: "Keen Eye", H: "Pickpocket"},
},
Code:
duosioneternal: {
        num: 578,
        species: "Duosion-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Duosion",
        types: ["Psychic","Grass"],
        baseStats: {hp: 82, atk: 42, def: 102, spa: 129, spd: 92, spe: 42},
        abilities: {0: "Overcoat", 1: "Magic Guard", H: "Regenerator"},
},
Code:
cosmoemeternal: {
        num: 790,
        species: "Cosmoem-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Cosmoem",
        types: ["Psychic","Rock"],
        baseStats: {hp: 71, atk: 137, def: 151, spa: 137, spd: 181, spe: 2},
        abilities: {0: "Sturdy"},
},
Code:
tangelaeternal: {
        num: 114,
        species: "Tangela-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Tangela",
        types: ["Grass","Dark"],
        baseStats: {hp: 121, atk: 100, def: 116, spa: 56, spd: 54, spe: 87},
        abilities: {0: "Chlorophyll", 1: "Leaf Guard", H: "Regenerator"},
},
Code:
yanmaeternal: {
        num: 193,
        species: "Yanma-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Yanma",
        types: ["Bug","Dragon"],
        baseStats: {hp: 65, atk: 45, def: 101, spa: 101, spd: 96, spe: 106},
        abilities: {0: "Speed Boost", 1: "Coumpoundeyes", H: "Frisk"},
},
Code:
piloswineeternal: {
        num: 221,
        species: "Piloswine-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Piloswine",
        types: ["Ground"],
        baseStats: {hp: 104, atk: 105, def: 95, spa: 65, spd: 105, spe: 55},
        abilities: {0: "Oblivious", 1: "Snow Cloak", H: "Thick Fat"},
},
Code:
dragonaireternal: {
        num: 148,
        species: "Dragonair-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Dragonair",
        types: ["Dragon", "Normal"],
        baseStats: {hp: 91, atk: 114, def: 94, spa: 90, spd: 109, spe: 101},
        abilities: {0: "Shed Skin", H: "Marvel Scale"},
},
Code:
pupitareternal: {
        num: 247,
        species: "Pupitar-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Pupitar",
        types: ["Rock", "Ground"],
        baseStats: {hp: 94, atk: 124, def: 120, spa: 65, spd: 105, spe: 91},
        abilities: {0: "Shed Skin"},
},
Code:
shelgoneternal: {
        num: 372,
        species: "Shelgon-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Shelgon",
        types: ["Dragon", "Steel"],
        baseStats: {hp: 64, atk: 128, def: 160, spa: 95, spd: 125, spe: 27},
        abilities: {0: "Rock Head", H: "Overcoat"},
},
Code:
metangeternal: {
        num: 375,
        species: "Metang-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Metang",
        types: ["Steel", "Ghost"],
        baseStats: {hp: 83, atk: 105, def: 134, spa: 85, spd: 123, spe: 69},
        abilities: {0: "Clear Body", H: "Light Metal"},
},
Code:
gabiteeternal: {
        num: 444,
        species: "Gabite-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Gabite",
        types: ["Dragon", "Water"],
        baseStats: {hp: 90, atk: 150, def: 90, spa: 79, spd: 90, spe: 100},
        abilities: {0: "Sand Veil", H: "Rough Skin"},
},
Code:
zweilouseternal: {
        num: 634,
        species: "Zweilous-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Zweilous",
        types: ["Dark", "Dragon"],
        baseStats: {hp: 81, atk: 105, def: 105, spa: 105, spd: 105, spe: 98},
        abilities: {0: "Hustle"},
},
Code:
sliggooeternal: {
        num: 705,
        species: "Sliggoo-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Sliggoo",
        types: ["Dragon", "Electric"],
        baseStats: {hp: 110, atk: 89, def: 105, spa: 115, spd: 100, spe: 80},
        abilities: {0: "Sap Sipper", 1: "Hydration", H: "Gooey"},
},
Code:
hakamooeternal: {
        num: 783,
        species: "Hakamo-o-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Hakamo-o",
        types: ["Dragon", "Fighting"],
        baseStats: {hp: 34, atk: 130, def: 95, spa: 130, spd: 85, spe: 125},
        abilities: {0: "Bulletproof", 1: "Soundproof", H: "Overcoat"},
},
Code:
rhydoneternal: {
        num: 112,
        species: "Rhydon-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Rhydon",
        types: ["Rock", "Dragon"],
        baseStats: {hp: 95, atk: 88, def: 90, spa: 130, spd: 50, spe: 81},
        abilities: {0: "Lightning Rod", 1: "Rock Head", H: "Reckless"},
},
Code:
laironeternal: {
        num: 305,
        species: "Lairon-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Lairon",
        types: ["Steel", "Water"],
        baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 80, def: 115, spa: 80, spd: 145, spe: 29},
        abilities: {0: "Sturdy", 1: "Rock Head", H: "Heavy Metal"},
},
Code:
shieldoneternal: {
        num: 410,
        species: "Shieldon-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Shieldon",
        types: ["Rock"],
        baseStats: {hp: 100, atk: 72, def: 118, spa: 42, spd: 108, spe: 54},
        abilities: {0: "Sturdy", H: "Soundproof"},
},
Code:
ivysaureternal: {
        num: 2,
        species: "Ivysaur-Eternal",
        baseSpecies: "Ivysaur",
        types: ["Dark", "Poison"],
        baseStats: { hp: 100, atk: 70, def: 120, spa: 100, spd: 99, spe: 35 },
        abilities: { 0: "Overgrow", H: "Chlorophyll" },
},

Last edited:

Eternal Flower (19+ wins)
no one yet :P

White Flower (13-18 wins)
Exploudit (
)

Blue Flower (9-12 wins)
Earlio (
)

Orange Flower (5-8 wins)
Chazm (
); Mygavolt (
); Victor S. Court (
)

Yellow Flower (3-4 wins)
CoolMan6001 (
)

Red Flower (1-2 wins)
Ludicrousity (
); Squawkerz (
); The Reptile (
); Hourai (
); Kilgrave (
); Ticktock (
); Pika Xreme (
); Alephglactus (
); Yoshiblaze (
); Six Trails (
)

Last edited:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon:
Pansear-Eternal
New Type (optional): Fire/Normal
New Stat distribution: 100/60/80/100/80/77
Signature Move: Sound Of Evil: 100 BP - 100 Accuracy - 10 Base PP Normal-type Special sound move with a 50% chance to burn.
Design/Flavor (optional): Pansear, Pansage and Panpour are based off the three wise monkeys. Panpour sees no evil, Pansage speaks no evil and Pansear hears no evil. Eternal Pansear has an extra pair of arms shielding his ears at all times. The red on its body has become gold.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Good bulk, good Special Attack, acceptable speed and a move better than Sacred Fire. Eternal Pansear is a powerful wallbreaker comparable to Entei with its burn inflicting STAB and combination of bulk and raw power. Sets include Scarf, LO and Specs.

Life Orb

Pansear-Eternal @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Sound Of Evil
- Fire Blast / Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Nasty Plot / Taunt

Standard LO wallbreaker, although Eternal Pansear is far from standard. Its great bulk makes it hard to revenge kill and its Normal STAB burns switchins that try to wall it while dealing heavy damage. Fire Blast roasts Steel-types switching on on Sound Of Evil and Grass Knot prevents this set from being walled by Rock-types. Pansear has no coverage outside of this, so your last slot is utility. Nasty Plot makes you a nuke that destroys stall and Taunt gives you mind games that annoy stall.

Specs

Pansear-Eternal @ Choice Specs
Timid / Modest Nature
- Sound Of Evil
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower

Pansear has no coverage outside of these moves, so there's not much to innovate with a Specs set. Modest maximises power and allows you to hit walls harder, while Timid allows you to outspeed several threats. Sound Of Evil and Fire Blast are your main STABs, Grass Knot is coverage, and Flamethrower allows you to clean with more accuracy.

Pansear-Eternal @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Sound Of Evil
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower

Very similar to the above set, the only difference is that you play it like you'd play Scarf Hydreigon. This is also the only set that stops hyper offensive teams.

Last edited:

Pansear-Eternal
New Stat distribution: 100/60/80/100/80/70
Signature Move: Sound Of Evil: 100 BP - 100 Accuracy - 10 Base PP Normal-type Special sound move with a 50% chance to burn.
Design/Flavor (optional): Pansear, Pansage and Panpour are based off the three wise monkeys. Panpour sees no evil, Pansage speaks no evil and Pansear hears no evil. Eternal Pansear has an extra pair of arms shielding his ears at all times. The red on its body has become gold.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Good bulk, good Special Attack, acceptable speed and a move better than Sacred Fire. Eternal Pansear is a powerful wallbreaker comparable to Entei with its burn inflicting STAB and combination of bulk and raw power. Sets include Scarf, LO and Specs.

Life Orb

Timid Nature
- Sound Of Evil
- Grass Knot
- Nasty Plot / Taunt

Standard LO wallbreaker, although Eternal Pansear is far from standard. Its great bulk makes it hard to revenge kill and its Normal STAB burns switchins that try to wall it while dealing heavy damage. Fire Blast roasts Steel-types switching on on Sound Of Evil and Grass Knot prevents this set from being walled by Rock-types. Pansear has no coverage outside of this, so your last slot is utility. Nasty Plot makes you a nuke that destroys stall and Taunt gives you mind games that annoy stall.

Other sets coming soon.
You still have seven points to add to its stats. I really like the concept tho :) good job

(WIP)

Pansear-Eternal
New Type: Fire / Rock
New Stat distribution: 60 (+10) / 103 (+50) / 59 (+11) / 103 (+50) / 59 (+11) / 113 (+49) [BST 497]
Signature Move: Molten Slam | Fire | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP | Contact (This move is Fire- and Rock-type simultaneously.)
Design/Flavor: (e.g. Holds a Red and Black flower and the green turns into blue on Floette's body. It is AZ's Pokémon and Floette helped him during the Kalos war.)
Competitive Analysis : (e.g. Specs Light of Ruin = GG)

Pansage-Eternal
Signature Move: Wrath of Nature | Grass | Physical | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP | Contact (This move is Grass- and Fighting-type simultaneously.)
Design/Flavor: (e.g. Holds a Red and Black flower and the green turns into blue on Floette's body. It is AZ's Pokémon and Floette helped him during the Kalos war.)

New Type: Water / Flying
Signature Move: Nimbus Strike | Water | Physical | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP | Contact (This move is Water- and Flying-type simultaneously.)

Last edited:
*****Trainer Name: Flare*****
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Pansear-Eternal
New Type (optional) : Fire/Fighting (Because we don't have enough of those.)
New Stat distribution:
60/120/80/77/90/70
Signature Move:
Spark Of The Rebellion
120 Base Attack Power|Physical|90% Accuracy|Lowers the foe's accuracy by 1 stage, and the move is under Torment effect.
Pansear-Eternal burns his fists brightly, covering it with the equivalent of the Fire of Life, and strikes the opponent. The opponent is blinded by this attack, but it cannot be used consecutively.
Design/Flavor (optional) : Pansear-Eternal is the partner of the man that rebelled against King AZ during the Kalosian War. He was the.first of the three brothers that founded the resistance, and Pansear-Eternal signifies the Flames of Rebellion.
Its appearance is that of a normal Pansear, except that its body is Scarlet Red, and the flames it emits are constantly changing from red to blue, and vice versa.
*******Trainer Name: Leavanne
New Type (optional) : Grass/Psychic
New Stat distribution:
67/50/100/100/110/70
Signature Move:
Rebellion's Protectorate
90 Base Attack Power|Special|100% Accuracy|Raises Pansage-Eternal's Defense and Special Defense by 2 stages|Grass-Psychic type
Pansage-Eternal uses every possible natural resource in his power and meditates on them, striking the opponents with a barrage of psychically guided leaves and fruits, all the while Pansage-Eternal absorbs most of the natural foliage to increase defense.
Design/Flavor (optional) : Pansage-Eternal is the partner of the second brother (Still a sister) who founded the resistance. Her Pansage signifies The Nature's Protectorate, meaning that nature is on their side and protect them.
Pansage-Eternal is Verdant Green, with splotches of red, brown, blue, and yellow due to the fruits absorbed by his body.
******Trainer Name: Wave****
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Panpour-
Eternal
New Type : Water/Fairy
New Stat distribution:
67/50/80/120/100/70
Signature Move: Rain Of Requiem|
Water/Fairy| 120 Base Attack Power| Special |Cures the status condition of all allies
Panpour-Eternal summons a great and torrential rain that washes any and all impurities that threatens his team.
Design/Flavor (optional) : Panpour-Eternal is the partner of the third brother who founded the resistance. His Panpour signifies Rain Of Requiem, that washes all adversity and danger away in a mighty torrent, while falling as gentle rain.
Panpour-Eternal's color is a dark blue, with indigo streaks across its body. These are the impurities that Rain Of Requiem takes away.

Story Time:

Ohayou, Minna-san, this is Koro-sensei! Let me tell you a story that happened way back into the Eternal Era, over 3000 years ago.
King AZ was a ruthless and powerful king. He wanted to have everything under him, and by that, I mean everything, from Kanto to Alola.
Three siblings lived a normal life, but little did they know that their parents are envied upon by a lot of nobles. So the nobles went to the king and accused them of treason. Now keep in mind that treason was the gravest offense in any kingdom monarchy, so they were hung. The siblings watched on as their parents died, the idea of complete injustice implanted in their minds. Then, King AZ spoke:
"This is what happens to those who oppose my rule!"
Flare, the oldest sibling, clenched his teeth at this. When they got home, all of them agreed. The King must die. So they trained. Trained hard, with their partners, Pansear, Pansage, and Panpour.

And then, the war broke out.

The opposing kingdom had attacked, raining fire and desolation on King AZ's territory. The siblings saw this as their chance to gather their allies, and offered their home as a bunker to enemies and people of the kingdom alike, and they convinced them to join their cause. They were known as The Three Brothers Of The Resistance.

Their partners, powerful and brave, mastered the moves that embodied what they are to the kingdom. The fire that ravages and destroys, the Spark of Rebellion. Nature that protects all that fights in its stead, Nature's Protectorate. And the gentle rain that washes away all adversities and threats, the Rain Of Requiem.

They split up, the three siblings, to do their parts in taking the kingdom down. 5 years have past, the time they said they would be together again, to meet in their home. The other resistance members waited. and waited. But all that returned was the elemental monkeys, battered, bruised, good as dead. They held each other, and the people saw the three siblings once more, for the last time.

Last edited:

New Type (optional): Fire/Dark
New Stat distribution: 50 / 83 (+30) / 63 (+15) / 114 (+61) / 63 (+15) / 124 (+60) = 497 BST
Signature Move: Eternal Wildfire | Dark | 85 BP | 100% Acc | 10 PP | Special | Non-Contact | Effect: Deals damage using a dark flame, then sets up a sea of fire on the opponent's side of the field for 5 turns (Grass Pledge + Fire Pledge's effects; Damages non-Fire-types outside of the rain for 1/8 of max HP)
Design/Flavor (optional): This member of the Pan trio is the destroyer, setting anything near it ablaze for the fun of it. Legend has it that it unintentionally ended a civil war in a village just because it saw a place where it's dark fire could run wild. Compared to regular Pansear, it's body is black with red in the ears and tan on the face, upper torso, and arms, and on it's head and tail burns a sinister dark red flame.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Pansear-Eternal packs a punch with a nice 114 SpAtk stat and the option to run Nasty Plot, allowing it to burn through teams. Eternal Wildfire gives it a very good secondary STAB option while also setting up the underused (for obvious reasons) Sea of Fire, breaking Sturdies and Focus Sashes. Base 124 Speed outspeeds ton of Pokemon, notably Alakazam, Gengar, Latios, and tying with Ribombee, allowing Pansear-Eternal to get off damage, Substitute, or a Nasty Plot before getting hit. Pansear-Eternal also gets interesting options in Grass Knot for Water-types, STAB Knock Off because you hate items, Will-O-Wisp to cripple physical attackers, a fast Taunt to mess with walls and setup sweepers, and Flame Charge to outspeed Scarfers. Be wary that Panear-Eternal is very, VERY frail and it's defensive typing doesn't help, so use it wisely. Overall, a fast, strong, but frail sweeper.

New Type (optional): Water/Fairy
New Stat distribution: 80 (+30) / 53 / 109 (+61) / 68 (+15) / 108 (+60) / 79 (+15) = 497 BST
Signature Move: Eternal Downpour | Fairy| -- BP | 100% Acc | 10 PP | Status | Non-Contact | Effect: Using it's kind heart, Panpour summons and rainstorm to heal it and it's allies. Specifically, it heals itself by 50% and any ally by 25%. Afterwards, the rain summoned persists for 5 turns. The duration of the rain cannot be changed by the Damp Rock
Design/Flavor (optional): This member of the Pan trio is the healer, pitying any creature in pain and gleefully healing it's wounds as it goes along. Legend has it that after Pansear-Eternal lit the warring village on fire, Panpour-Eternal was there to put out the flames with it's rain and truly restoring peace. Compared to regular Panpour, it's body is light pink with blue in the ears and tan on the upper torso, face, and arms, and on it's head is a sparkling water fountain.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Panpour-Eternal has pretty good 80/109/108 bulk with a nice defensive typing, allowing it to be a decent wall. With Eternal Downpour, Panpour-Eternal has reliable recovery and way to setup the rain for it's teammates. With support options like Scald, Toxic, a decently fast Taunt, and Icy Wind, Panpour-Eternal can really mess up with your opponent. On the offensive side, utilizing Substitute and Nasty Plot can be a dangerous combination with Hydro Pump/Ice Beam and Eternal Downpour rounding out a possible offensive side, though, note how initially weak Panpour-Eternal is. Overall, a passive-ish, but bulky wall with a good typing and amazing recovery.

Pansage-Eternal
New Type (optional): Grass/Steel
New Stat distribution: 110 (+60) / 114 (+61) / 63 (+15) / 53 / 63 (+15) / 94 (+30) = 497 BST
Signature Move: Eternal Harvest | Steel | 85 BP | 100% Acc | 10 PP | Physical | Contact | Effect: Always willing to put in some work, Pansage-Eternal gets a mystical hoe (the farming tool) and tills a field, "accidentally" ramming into the opponent with it. Thanks to a perfectly tilled field, Grassy Terrain is set up for 5 turns and Pansage-Eternal, pumped by having a successfully tilled field, gains the effect of Focus Energy. The duration of Grassy Terrain cannot be changed by the Terrain Extender
Design/Flavor (optional): This member of the Pan trio is the restorer, restoring any material thing and hoping to bring it back to it's former glory. Legend has it that after Panpour-Eternal put out the village fire, Pansage-Eternal appeared and restored the villages previously singed crops and trees, allowing the villagers to cut the tree down and rebuild their homes. Compared to regular Pansage, it's light gray with forest green in the ears and tan on the face, upper torso, and arms. It's tail is in the shape of a pickaxe and the end is made of iron.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Pansage-Eternal has a nice 114 Attack stat,a good defensive typing, and a decent speed tier, allowing it to consistently dent the opposition. With Seed Bomb, Eternal Harvest, and other good options such as Knock Off, Gunk Shot, and Rock Slide at it's disposal, Pansage proves to be a dangerous physical attacker. Eternal Harvest setting up Grassy Terrain and giving Pansage a higher critical hit chance makes Pansage-Eternal especially threatening for 5 turns. With moves like Leech Seed, Taunt, Synthesis, and, as previously mentioned, Knock Off along with 110/63/63 bulk, which isn't terrible, Pansage-Eternal could run a bulky offensive or even defensive set if it really wanted to. Overall, a powerful and decently fast sweeper with interesting other options.

Extra: The Eternal Pans form a cycle that goes as follows-

Pansear burns something down -> Panpour puts out the flames -> Pansage restores the destroyed -> Pansear burns something down, etc.

Signature Move: See No Evil: Water | Special | 10 PP (16 max) | 100 BP | 100% accuracy | Z-move: Hydro Vortex (180 BP) | 30% chance to reduce opponent's accuracy by one stage
Design/Flavor (optional): It has drapes of blue fur over its arms and legs that look like a kimono. It is one of three wise and powerful monkeys renowned across Unova. It used its powers over water to purify evil ambitions in criminals.
Competitive Analysis: Mixed attacker with a pretty nice offensive typing and a pretty great and spammable signature move. However, its lack of priority is pretty unfortunate, which means Tapu Lele is a great teammate for it.

New Type (optional): Fire/Steel
New Stat distribution: 100/53/103/73/104/64 (BST 497)
Signature Move: Hear No Evil: Fire | Status | 10 PP (16 max) | -- BP | -- accuracy | Z-move effect: Resets user's lowered stats| Heals 50% of HP. Prevents the opponents from using sound-based moves for 3 turns.
Design/Flavor (optional): It carries a large metal gong, and it has drapes of red fur on its arms and legs. It is one of three wise and powerful monkeys renowned across Unova. It uses its large gong to deafen the evil thoughts of criminals.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Pretty good tank with reliable recovery in Hear No Evil, plus a pretty great defensive typing with a lot of resistances. However, its crippling weakness to Ground types can hold it back somewhat.

New Type (optional): Grass/Fairy
New Stat distribution: 70/53/60/113/78/113 (BST 497)
Signature Move: Speak No Evil: Fairy | Special | 10 PP (16 max) | 100 BP | 100% accuracy | Z-move: Twinkle Tackle (180 BP) | 100% chance to lower opponent's Special Attack by one stage. Sound-based.
Design/Flavor (optional): It holds a bamboo scroll with a series of katakana-like characters written on it, and it has drapes of green fur on its arms and legs. It is one of three wise monkeys renowned across Unova. It used its scriptures to use speech to purify the harsh words of criminals.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Fast Nasty Plot sweeper, which is somewhat unusual considering its lore, but with a pretty limited movepool.

The three Eternal wise monkeys all traveled with a holy man to redeem criminals, and received blessings that gave them their powers.

Last edited:
Sneaking a few submissions in :)

Name: Pansage-Eternal
New Type: Grass/Psychic
New Stat distribution:
HP:
71 (+21)
Atk: 123 (+70)
SpA: 53
SpD: 58 (+10)
Spe: 114 (+60)
BST: 497 (+181)
Signature Move: Tree Overgrow | Physical | Grass | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | 50% chance to raise both the user and the opponent's Attack stat | Pansage uses its kinectic powers to summon a tree from the ground on the exact stop where the opponent is at
Design/Flavor: The little shrub/tree on its head grows to the same size as a normal Pansage. The tree on the top of its head has the same energy that the Sotoopolis' Tree of Life has.
Competitive Analysis: A very fast Physical attacker which can deal considerable damage with the Attack raises provided by its Signature Move.

New Type: Fire/Dark
New Stat distribution:
HP:
71 (+21)
Atk: 53
Def: 58 (+10)
SpA: 123 (+70)
SpD: 68 (+20)
Signature Move: Malevolent Flames | Special | Fire | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | 50% chance to raise both the user and the opponent's Special Attack stat | Pansear uses it magic powers to summon a circle of flames on the exact spot where the opponent is
Design/Flavor: The little fiery hair thing on the top of its head grows to the same size of a normal-sized Pansear and looks like a wall/pillar of fire.
Competitive Analysis: A very fast Special attacker which can deal considerable damage with the Special Attack raises provided by its Signature Move.

Name: Panpour-Eternal
New Type: Water/Ghost
New Stat distribution:
HP:
110 (+60)
SpA: 73 (+20)
SpD: 118 (+70)
Spe: 85 (+21)
Signature Move: Ghastly Downpour | Special | Water | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | 50% chance to raise both the user and the opponent's Special Defense stat | Panpour uses it ghastly powers to summon a downpour on the exact spot where the opponent is
Design/Flavor: The little tree-like hair thing on the top of its head becomes a geyser which is used to produce the downpours on its attacks, the Geyser can reach a height equal of a regular sized Panpour.
Competitive Analysis: A very dedicated Special Wall with okay speed and average physical bulk but with no reliable recovery.

Last edited:
New Type: Grass/Rock
New Stat distribution: 140 (+90) / 53 / 58 (+10) / 104 (+51) / 78 (+30) / 64 (BST: 497 (+181))
Signature Move:-
Name: Emerald Beam
PP: 10-16
BP: 95
Type: Rock
Category: Special
Accuracy: 100%
Target: Single Adjacent Enemy
Speed Priority: 0
Effect: The user recovers half the damage inflicted.
Punch Move: No
Sound Move: No
Defrosts User: No
Reflected By Magic Bounce/Coat: No
Snatchable: No
Blockable By Protect-type Moves: Yes
Copyable By Mirror Move: Yes
Corresponding Z-Move: Continental Crash
Z-Move Power: 175
Design/Flavor: This version of Pansage seems to have undergone a similar transformation to Darmanitan's Zen Mode; a thickset, slate-grey version of the monkey made of some kind of rock and covered in a thick layer of brilliant green moss. Some speculate that it is this moss into which Pansage-E has transferred its consciousness upon achieving enlightenment; others think that it was a statue of some forgotten figure's beloved Pansage that somehow succumbed to an infestation of the algae that comprises Dhelmise.
Competitive Analysis: Grass/Rock is an interesting type that doesn't see a lot of use, especially since Rock is... not a conventional choice for a special attacking type. However, Pansage-E can make it work by being a pretty decent blob, able to soak up a variety of special attacks and heal it off with what appears to be the strongest Rock-type special attack in the game. Hopefully this means it can see some play on defensive teams in OU and UU.

New Type: Fire/Flying
New Stat distribution: 60 (+10) / 113 (+60) / 80 (+32) / 53 / 80 (+32) / 111 (+47)
Name: King's Stave
PP: 5-8
BP: 120
Type: Flying
Category: Physical
Accuracy: 90%
Target: Single Enemy (may target non-adjacent enemies.)
Speed Priority: +2
Effect: May only be used on the first turn the user is out. Has a 50% chance to either Burn, Poison, or Paralyse the target, à la Tri Attack.
Corresponding Z-Move: Supersonic Skystrike
Z-Move Power: 190
Design/Flavor: This really puts the monk in monkey, with its flame-like lock of hair completely gone and replaced with a mark like a fire on pale yellow skin. It also carries a burning branch much as a warrior monk would use a short staff; the flame never seems to go out. It seems to constantly be in motion, hopping around on its staff and performing intricate gymnastic displays, but students of certain martial arts know from its focus that such seemingly manic energy is controlled by a totally serene mind; that this is a moving meditation, and they are in the presence of a truly ancient master.
Competitive Analysis: Take a drink, everyone, it's another Pokémon with crippling Stealth Rock weakness. However, this one has a trick up its sleeve - powerful Flying-type Priority that only worries about Extreme Speed and doesn't get taken away by Stealth Rock in your face Gen VII Talonflame! Ahem. Sorry, I forgot myself. Anyway. It's an exceptional move, an improvement on First Impression that gives a high chance of slapping down an opponent with a major status condition, and it comes off a very respectable base Attack of 113. 60/80/80 defences are nothing to write home about, especially when you can take half its health away with the proper preparation, but its damage output is not unreasonable, especially when paired with a Sitrus Berry and STAB Acrobatics.

Panpour-Eternal
New Stat distribution: 50 / 53 / 50 (+2) / 150 (+97) / 50 (+2) / 144 (+80)
Name: Ketch's Dance
BP: 100
Type: Ghost
Target: Single Enemy (May target non-adjacent enemies)
Effect: This attack always crits. If this attack results in a KO, the user's Special Attack stat is increased by +1 stage.
Dance Move: Yes (for benefit of Oricorio)
Corresponding Z-Move: Never-Ending Nightmare
Z-Move Power: 180
Design/Flavor: This Panpour is a tragic figure, its bright coloration dim and washed-out, its proud plumelike hairstyle now forming a twisted collar around its neck, with its tail braided into it along with kelp and faded cliffside flowers. Its stare is vacant and malevolent at the same time, as if judging those who look upon it. It is a relic of a different and far darker age, wracked by war; the partner of a sea captain, it washed ashore upon an island after the ship sank. Alas, the locals were of the opposing faction in the conflict, and after coming to the conclusion that a small blue primate was somehow a spy for their hated enemy, hanged it as a common criminal. After forty days and forty nights of every villager having vivid, elaborate nightmares and terrifying waking dreams, a young boy playing on the beach found tracks leading towards the town. He told his story to the people the next town over, because he was the only one who could. Though the Panpour's thirst for vengeance had been sated, still it walked the seas, ready to bring justice to those who would do harm to the innocent.
Competitive Analysis: Probably not great - this thing's the dictionary definition of a fragile speedster, with pathetic defences and an attacking type that's far from the most intimidating prospect in the world. However, its signature move is a vicious one, effectively a much more useful Fell Stinger, albeit with a lower boost. With neutral damage or better against pretty much every type, it's going to be your main source of damage - utility as a lategame cleaner is probably on the cards. Blisteringly fast and with a frankly obscene Special Attack, this monkey could be very, very deadly in the right hands. Or paws. =]

New Stat distribution: 140 (+90) / 53 / 58 (+10) / 104 (+51) / 78 (+30) / 64 (BST: 497 (+181))
Design/Flavor: This version of Pansage seems to have undergone a similar transformation to Darmanitan's Zen Mode; a thickset, slate-grey version of the monkey made of some kind of rock and covered in a thick layer of brilliant green moss. Some speculate that it is this moss into which Pansage-E has transferred its consciousness upon achieving enlightenment; others think that it was a statue of some forgotten figure's beloved Pansage that somehow succumbed to an infestation of the algae that comprises Dhelmise.
Competitive Analysis: Grass/Rock is an interesting type that doesn't see a lot of use, especially since Rock is... not a conventional choice for a special attacking type. However, Pansage-E can make it work by being a pretty decent blob, able to soak up a variety of special attacks and heal it off with what appears to be the strongest Rock-type special attack in the game. Hopefully this means it can see some play on defensive teams in OU and UU.

New Stat distribution: 60 (+10) / 113 (+60) / 80 (+32) / 53 / 80 (+32) / 111 (+47)
Effect: May only be used on the first turn the user is out. Has a 50% chance to either Burn, Poison, or Paralyse the target, à la Tri Attack.
Design/Flavor: This really puts the monk in monkey, with its flame-like lock of hair completely gone and replaced with a mark like a fire on pale yellow skin. It also carries a burning branch much as a warrior monk would use a short staff; the flame never seems to go out. It seems to constantly be in motion, hopping around on its staff and performing intricate gymnastic displays, but students of certain martial arts know from its focus that such seemingly manic energy is controlled by a totally serene mind; that this is a moving meditation, and they are in the presence of a truly ancient master.
Competitive Analysis: Take a drink, everyone, it's another Pokémon with crippling Stealth Rock weakness. However, this one has a trick up its sleeve - powerful Flying-type Priority that only worries about Extreme Speed and doesn't get taken away by Stealth Rock in your face Gen VII Talonflame! Ahem. Sorry, I forgot myself. Anyway. It's an exceptional move, an improvement on First Impression that gives a high chance of slapping down an opponent with a major status condition, and it comes off a very respectable base Attack of 113. 60/80/80 defences are nothing to write home about, especially when you can take half its health away with the proper preparation, but its damage output is not unreasonable, especially when paired with a Sitrus Berry and STAB Acrobatics.
Effect: This attack always crits. If this attack results in a KO, the user's Special Attack stat is increased by +1 stage.
Design/Flavor: This Panpour is a tragic figure, its bright coloration dim and washed-out, its proud plumelike hairstyle now forming a twisted collar around its neck, with its tail braided into it along with kelp and faded cliffside flowers. Its stare is vacant and malevolent at the same time, as if judging those who look upon it. It is a relic of a different and far darker age, wracked by war; the partner of a sea captain, it washed ashore upon an island after the ship sank. Alas, the locals were of the opposing faction in the conflict, and after coming to the conclusion that a small blue primate was somehow a spy for their hated enemy, hanged it as a common criminal. After forty days and forty nights of every villager having vivid, elaborate nightmares and terrifying waking dreams, a young boy playing on the beach found tracks leading towards the town. He told his story to the people the next town over, because he was the only one who could. Though the Panpour's thirst for vengeance had been sated, still it walked the seas, ready to bring justice to those who would do harm to the innocent.
Competitive Analysis: Probably not great - this thing's the dictionary definition of a fragile speedster, with pathetic defences and an attacking type that's far from the most intimidating prospect in the world. However, its signature move is a vicious one, effectively a much more useful Fell Stinger, albeit with a lower boost. With neutral damage or better against pretty much every type, it's going to be your main source of damage - utility as a lategame cleaner is probably on the cards. Blisteringly fast and with a frankly obscene Special Attack, this monkey could be very, very deadly in the right hands. Or paws. =]
If Sucker Punch didn't exist, that Panpour would be extremely broken.
Panpour-Eternal @ Life Orb
Ability: Torrent
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam / Hidden Power Fighting
- Hydro Pump / Surf
- Ketch's Dance
- Grass Knot / Substitute

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic / Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power Fire

Scarf Tapu Lele and Panpour apply insane pressure to opposing teams with this offensive core. Tapu Lele makes up for Panpour's priority weakness by setting Psychic Terrain and eliminating checks such as Bisharp, Chansey, and Pheromosa, allowing Panpour to sweep late game with Ketch's Dance.

New Stat distribution: 71 (+20) / 53 / 78 (+30) / 113 (+60)/ 78 (+30) / 104 (+40)
Signature Move: Volcanic Explosion (140 BP; Special; 100% accuracy; 50% chance to burn; 8 PP)
Design/Flavor: Matthew's Pansear was stuck in the middle of a war, and after hiding in a volcano for a long time, it came out, merged with it. It's head is now able to perform large eruptions.
Competitive Analysis: 104 base speed is enough to outspeed many pokemon, and 113 SpA allows it to dish out some decent damage. It can run Specs or Scarf fairly well, and Volcanic Explosion is nothing to laugh at, at all. However, Pansear's special movepool is very limited.

Will add others soon. Just wanna get this in now.

Squawkerz

Torchic is best mon

New Type: Water/Normal
New Stat distribution: 103 (+53)/53/112 (+64)/53/112 (+64)/64 BST: 497
Signature Move: Fountain of Youth [Status; After one turn using it (Similar to Wish), Heals 75% of user's maximum HP, and removes Burn, Paralysis, Poison, Sleep (If called by Sleep Talk), and Freeze (If a frozen Pokemon is switched in)]
Design/Flavor: Panpour and it's trainer went on a long and treacherous journey to reach the Fountain of Youth, often spoken of in legends. After 20 years, the trainer and the Panpour finally reached their destination, and then they both drank the water, and became eternally rejuvenated. After returning home, the man left the Panpour at it's home and went on another journey, knowing that it can't be captured, and that it will not die.
Competitive Analysis: Panpour-Eternal will probably be one of the best clerics in the entire Metagame, as it can heal 307 HP from itself or it's teammates (If it's running max HP EVs). And it is not a slouch in bulk either, as it has 103/112/112 defenses. Another option is to be a bulky booster with Nasty Plot, as after that it can hit harder than Modest Scarf Tapu Lele (As long as it has +2 and 252+ Special Attack). It unfortunately lacks a large support movepool, as it can only run Scald, Taunt and Toxic, and it also lacks a reliable normal STAB, as the best ones would be Frustration, which would force you to run mixed, and Round, which is not that strong.
Sample Sets:
Cleric
Panpour-Eternal @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Fountain of Youth
- Scald
- Taunt
- Toxic

Nasty Plot
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Fountain of Youth

Submissions are now closed, the voting phase will start now
(WIP)

Pansage-Eternal
*******Trainer Name: Leavanne
New Type (optional) : Grass/Psychic
New Stat distribution:
67/50/100/100/110/70
Signature Move:
Rebellion's Protectorate
90 Base Attack Power|Special|100% Accuracy|Raises Pansage-Eternal's Defense and Special Defense by 2 stages|Grass-Psychic type
Pansage-Eternal uses every possible natural resource in his power and meditates on them, striking the opponents with a barrage of psychically guided leaves and fruits, all the while Pansage-Eternal absorbs most of the natural foliage to increase defense.
Design/Flavor (optional) : Pansage-Eternal is the partner of the second brother (Still a sister) who founded the resistance. Her Pansage signifies The Nature's Protectorate, meaning that nature is on their side and protect them.
Pansage-Eternal is Verdant Green, with splotches of red, brown, blue, and yellow due to the fruits absorbed by his body.

New Type (optional): Grass/Steel
New Stat distribution: 110 (+60) / 114 (+61) / 63 (+15) / 53 / 63 (+15) / 94 (+30) = 497 BST
Signature Move: Eternal Harvest | Steel | 85 BP | 100% Acc | 10 PP | Physical | Contact | Effect: Always willing to put in some work, Pansage-Eternal gets a mystical hoe (the farming tool) and tills a field, "accidentally" ramming into the opponent with it. Thanks to a perfectly tilled field, Grassy Terrain is set up for 5 turns and Pansage-Eternal, pumped by having a successfully tilled field, gains the effect of Focus Energy. The duration of Grassy Terrain cannot be changed by the Terrain Extender
Design/Flavor (optional): This member of the Pan trio is the restorer, restoring any material thing and hoping to bring it back to it's former glory. Legend has it that after Panpour-Eternal put out the village fire, Pansage-Eternal appeared and restored the villages previously singed crops and trees, allowing the villagers to cut the tree down and rebuild their homes. Compared to regular Pansage, it's light gray with forest green in the ears and tan on the face, upper torso, and arms. It's tail is in the shape of a pickaxe and the end is made of iron.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Pansage-Eternal has a nice 114 Attack stat,a good defensive typing, and a decent speed tier, allowing it to consistently dent the opposition. With Seed Bomb, Eternal Harvest, and other good options such as Knock Off, Gunk Shot, and Rock Slide at it's disposal, Pansage proves to be a dangerous physical attacker. Eternal Harvest setting up Grassy Terrain and giving Pansage a higher critical hit chance makes Pansage-Eternal especially threatening for 5 turns. With moves like Leech Seed, Taunt, Synthesis, and, as previously mentioned, Knock Off along with 110/63/63 bulk, which isn't terrible, Pansage-Eternal could run a bulky offensive or even defensive set if it really wanted to. Overall, a powerful and decently fast sweeper with interesting other options.
New Type (optional): Grass/Fairy
New Stat distribution: 70/53/60/113/78/113 (BST 497)
Signature Move: Speak No Evil: Fairy | Special | 10 PP (16 max) | 100 BP | 100% accuracy | Z-move: Twinkle Tackle (180 BP) | 100% chance to lower opponent's Special Attack by one stage. Sound-based.
Design/Flavor (optional): It holds a bamboo scroll with a series of katakana-like characters written on it, and it has drapes of green fur on its arms and legs. It is one of three wise monkeys renowned across Unova. It used its scriptures to use speech to purify the harsh words of criminals.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Fast Nasty Plot sweeper, which is somewhat unusual considering its lore, but with a pretty limited movepool.

Name: Pansage-Eternal
New Type: Grass/Psychic
New Stat distribution:
HP:
71 (+21)
Atk: 123 (+70)
SpA: 53
SpD: 58 (+10)
Signature Move: Tree Overgrow | Physical | Grass | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | 50% chance to raise both the user and the opponent's Attack stat | Pansage uses its kinectic powers to summon a tree from the ground on the exact stop where the opponent is at
Design/Flavor: The little shrub/tree on its head grows to the same size as a normal Pansage. The tree on the top of its head has the same energy that the Sotoopolis' Tree of Life has.
Competitive Analysis: A very fast Physical attacker which can deal considerable damage with the Attack raises provided by its Signature Move.

Pansear-Eternal
New Stat distribution: 100/60/80/100/80/77

Life Orb

Timid Nature
- Sound Of Evil
- Grass Knot
- Nasty Plot / Taunt

Specs

Pansear-Eternal @ Choice Specs
Timid / Modest Nature
- Sound Of Evil
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower

Pansear has no coverage outside of these moves, so there's not much to innovate with a Specs set. Modest maximises power and allows you to hit walls harder, while Timid allows you to outspeed several threats. Sound Of Evil and Fire Blast are your main STABs, Grass Knot is coverage, and Flamethrower allows you to clean with more accuracy.

Pansear-Eternal @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Sound Of Evil
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower

Very similar to the above set, the only difference is that you play it like you'd play Scarf Hydreigon. This is also the only set that stops hyper offensive teams.
(WIP)

Pansear-Eternal
New Type: Fire / Rock
Signature Move: Molten Slam | Fire | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP | Contact (This move is Fire- and Rock-type simultaneously.)
*****Trainer Name: Flare*****
New Type (optional) : Fire/Fighting (Because we don't have enough of those.)
New Stat distribution:
60/120/80/77/90/70
Signature Move:
Spark Of The Rebellion
120 Base Attack Power|Physical|90% Accuracy|Lowers the foe's accuracy by 1 stage, and the move is under Torment effect.
Pansear-Eternal burns his fists brightly, covering it with the equivalent of the Fire of Life, and strikes the opponent. The opponent is blinded by this attack, but it cannot be used consecutively.
Design/Flavor (optional) : Pansear-Eternal is the partner of the man that rebelled against King AZ during the Kalosian War. He was the.first of the three brothers that founded the resistance, and Pansear-Eternal signifies the Flames of Rebellion.
Its appearance is that of a normal Pansear, except that its body is Scarlet Red, and the flames it emits are constantly changing from red to blue, and vice versa.

New Type (optional): Fire/Dark
New Stat distribution: 50 / 83 (+30) / 63 (+15) / 114 (+61) / 63 (+15) / 124 (+60) = 497 BST
Signature Move: Eternal Wildfire | Dark | 85 BP | 100% Acc | 10 PP | Special | Non-Contact | Effect: Deals damage using a dark flame, then sets up a sea of fire on the opponent's side of the field for 5 turns (Grass Pledge + Fire Pledge's effects; Damages non-Fire-types outside of the rain for 1/8 of max HP)
Design/Flavor (optional): This member of the Pan trio is the destroyer, setting anything near it ablaze for the fun of it. Legend has it that it unintentionally ended a civil war in a village just because it saw a place where it's dark fire could run wild. Compared to regular Pansear, it's body is black with red in the ears and tan on the face, upper torso, and arms, and on it's head and tail burns a sinister dark red flame.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Pansear-Eternal packs a punch with a nice 114 SpAtk stat and the option to run Nasty Plot, allowing it to burn through teams. Eternal Wildfire gives it a very good secondary STAB option while also setting up the underused (for obvious reasons) Sea of Fire, breaking Sturdies and Focus Sashes. Base 124 Speed outspeeds ton of Pokemon, notably Alakazam, Gengar, Latios, and tying with Ribombee, allowing Pansear-Eternal to get off damage, Substitute, or a Nasty Plot before getting hit. Pansear-Eternal also gets interesting options in Grass Knot for Water-types, STAB Knock Off because you hate items, Will-O-Wisp to cripple physical attackers, a fast Taunt to mess with walls and setup sweepers, and Flame Charge to outspeed Scarfers. Be wary that Panear-Eternal is very, VERY frail and it's defensive typing doesn't help, so use it wisely. Overall, a fast, strong, but frail sweeper.
New Type (optional): Fire/Steel
New Stat distribution: 100/53/103/73/104/64 (BST 497)
Signature Move: Hear No Evil: Fire | Status | 10 PP (16 max) | -- BP | -- accuracy | Z-move effect: Resets user's lowered stats| Heals 50% of HP. Prevents the opponents from using sound-based moves for 3 turns.
Design/Flavor (optional): It carries a large metal gong, and it has drapes of red fur on its arms and legs. It is one of three wise and powerful monkeys renowned across Unova. It uses its large gong to deafen the evil thoughts of criminals.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Pretty good tank with reliable recovery in Hear No Evil, plus a pretty great defensive typing with a lot of resistances. However, its crippling weakness to Ground types can hold it back somewhat.

New Type: Fire/Dark
New Stat distribution:
HP:
71 (+21)
SpA: 123 (+70)
SpD: 68 (+20)
Signature Move: Malevolent Flames | Special | Fire | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | 50% chance to raise both the user and the opponent's Special Attack stat | Pansear uses it magic powers to summon a circle of flames on the exact spot where the opponent is
Design/Flavor: The little fiery hair thing on the top of its head grows to the same size of a normal-sized Pansear and looks like a wall/pillar of fire.
Competitive Analysis: A very fast Special attacker which can deal considerable damage with the Special Attack raises provided by its Signature Move.

(WIP)

New Type: Water / Flying
Signature Move: Nimbus Strike | Water | Physical | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 10 PP | Contact (This move is Water- and Flying-type simultaneously.)
******Trainer Name: Wave****
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Panpour-
Eternal
New Type : Water/Fairy
New Stat distribution:
67/50/80/120/100/70
Signature Move: Rain Of Requiem|
Water/Fairy| 120 Base Attack Power| Special |Cures the status condition of all allies
Panpour-Eternal summons a great and torrential rain that washes any and all impurities that threatens his team.
Design/Flavor (optional) : Panpour-Eternal is the partner of the third brother who founded the resistance. His Panpour signifies Rain Of Requiem, that washes all adversity and danger away in a mighty torrent, while falling as gentle rain.
Panpour-Eternal's color is a dark blue, with indigo streaks across its body. These are the impurities that Rain Of Requiem takes away.

New Type (optional): Water/Fairy
New Stat distribution: 80 (+30) / 53 / 109 (+61) / 68 (+15) / 108 (+60) / 79 (+15) = 497 BST
Signature Move: Eternal Downpour | Fairy| -- BP | 100% Acc | 10 PP | Status | Non-Contact | Effect: Using it's kind heart, Panpour summons and rainstorm to heal it and it's allies. Specifically, it heals itself by 50% and any ally by 25%. Afterwards, the rain summoned persists for 5 turns. The duration of the rain cannot be changed by the Damp Rock
Design/Flavor (optional): This member of the Pan trio is the healer, pitying any creature in pain and gleefully healing it's wounds as it goes along. Legend has it that after Pansear-Eternal lit the warring village on fire, Panpour-Eternal was there to put out the flames with it's rain and truly restoring peace. Compared to regular Panpour, it's body is light pink with blue in the ears and tan on the upper torso, face, and arms, and on it's head is a sparkling water fountain.
Competitive Analysis (optional): Panpour-Eternal has pretty good 80/109/108 bulk with a nice defensive typing, allowing it to be a decent wall. With Eternal Downpour, Panpour-Eternal has reliable recovery and way to setup the rain for it's teammates. With support options like Scald, Toxic, a decently fast Taunt, and Icy Wind, Panpour-Eternal can really mess up with your opponent. On the offensive side, utilizing Substitute and Nasty Plot can be a dangerous combination with Hydro Pump/Ice Beam and Eternal Downpour rounding out a possible offensive side, though, note how initially weak Panpour-Eternal is. Overall, a passive-ish, but bulky wall with a good typing and amazing recovery.

New Stat distribution:
HP:
110 (+60)
SpA: 73 (+20)
SpD: 118 (+70)
Spe: 85 (+21)
Signature Move: Ghastly Downpour | Special | Water | 100 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Doesn't make contact | 50% chance to raise both the user and the opponent's Special Defense stat | Panpour uses it ghastly powers to summon a downpour on the exact spot where the opponent is
Design/Flavor: The little tree-like hair thing on the top of its head becomes a geyser which is used to produce the downpours on its attacks, the Geyser can reach a height equal of a regular sized Panpour.
Competitive Analysis: A very dedicated Special Wall with okay speed and average physical bulk but with no reliable recovery.

New Type: Water/Normal
New Stat distribution: 103 (+53)/53/112 (+64)/53/112 (+64)/64 BST: 497
Signature Move: Fountain of Youth [Status; After one turn using it (Similar to Wish), Heals 75% of user's maximum HP, and removes Burn, Paralysis, Poison, Sleep (If called by Sleep Talk), and Freeze (If a frozen Pokemon is switched in)]
Design/Flavor: Panpour and it's trainer went on a long and treacherous journey to reach the Fountain of Youth, often spoken of in legends. After 20 years, the trainer and the Panpour finally reached their destination, and then they both drank the water, and became eternally rejuvenated. After returning home, the man left the Panpour at it's home and went on another journey, knowing that it can't be captured, and that it will not die.
Competitive Analysis: Panpour-Eternal will probably be one of the best clerics in the entire Metagame, as it can heal 307 HP from itself or it's teammates (If it's running max HP EVs). And it is not a slouch in bulk either, as it has 103/112/112 defenses. Another option is to be a bulky booster with Nasty Plot, as after that it can hit harder than Modest Scarf Tapu Lele (As long as it has +2 and 252+ Special Attack). It unfortunately lacks a large support movepool, as it can only run Scald, Taunt and Toxic, and it also lacks a reliable normal STAB, as the best ones would be Frustration, which would force you to run mixed, and Round, which is not that strong.
Sample Sets:
Cleric
Bold Nature
- Fountain of Youth
- Scald
- Taunt
- Toxic

Nasty Plot
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Fountain of Youth

I'll edit my votes in here later on...

Question, what happens with pokemon that have branched evos with different BST? Nincada for example.
That's kind of tricky, because Nincada is the only mon with a branched evolution where it's evos don't have the same BST, and tbh Shedinja isn't an actual evolution, I'd say eternal Nincada should have Ninjask's BST -1. Another exception that I want to make is Scyther > Scizor, both Pokemon already have 500 BST, so Scyther Eternal will have 500 BST as well. If you guys think there's other solution to these cases please leave your opinion on it that way we can find an solution to it :)

Might as well continue the voting too

Pansage
-Hourai
-Yoshiblaze
-The Reptile

Pansear
-Blank Slate2356
-VanilishWafer
-Ludicrousity

Panpour
-Colourcodedchaos
-Squawkerz
-Yoshiblaze

Guys, this is serious, I hate to do this but I really need your votes so we can move on, I was supposed to start the discussion phase today but we only have two votes ;-; Anyways, you have until Tuesday to vote. Voting is obviously not obligatory but I'd be pretty happy if you had some spare minutes and could vote on your favorite submissions (self votes are allowed, just not as a first vote). Once again, I hate to do that, but I'm tagging everyone who participated so that you can vote, if you really don't feel like / can't vote, just move on then, but these votes are really appreciated, thanks in advance frens :)

Vanillish Wafer
The Reptile
Blank Slate2356
Yoshiblaze
Hourai
colourcodedchaos
Ludicrousity
Squawkerz