Eternal Pokémon (Voting Phase - Poliwhirl, Shellder, Staryu, & Lombre)

I am saying the only viable NFE(not the teir) pokemon that is used in ou is chancey, not that is eternal and I know its already been done, but I imagine just cause a pokemon got an eternal form does not make its original useless as chancey still is stupidly bulky with evolite.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Clefairy-Eternal
New Type: Fairy / Rock
New Stat distribution: 74 (+4) / 45 / 78 (+30) / 120 (+60) / 85 (+20) / 80 (+45)
Signature Move: Meteor Blast – Rock, Special, 110 BP, 10 PP, 100 Acc, Has a 30% chance to decrease the target’s SpD by 1 stage; Z-move: Continental Crush, 185 BP
Design/Flavor: This Clefairy appeared on the night of a meteor shower. The other Clefairy and Clefable revere it as a sort of leader. It is silver-colored and has small rocks floating around it.
Competitive Analysis: Clefairy-Eternal is meant to be more offensively inclined than Clefable, having higher SpA and Spe. Meteor Blast is a strong and spammable Rock-type attack that might go nicely with a Choice Specs set, once Steel- and Ground- type opponents are removed.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Jigglypuff-Eternal
New Type: Electric / Fairy
New Stat distribution: 115 / 45 / 80 (+60) / 80 (+35) / 94 (+69) / 20
Signature Move: Static Puff – Electric, Special, 90 BP, 15 BP, 100 Acc, Has a 30% chance to Paralyze the target, causes the user to levitate for the rest of this turn and its next; Z-move: Gigavolt Havoc, 175 BP
Design/Flavor: This Jigglypuff floats around on electromagnetism generated by its hair curl. Its eyes glow yellow and electrical jolts occasionally jump around its body.
Competitive Analysis: Jigglypuff-Eternal is decently bulky with a signature move that essentially gives it Levitate while attacking. However, it is very slow and doesn’t hit very hard even with SpA investment.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Togetic-Eternal
New Type: Fairy / Steel
New Stat distribution: 94 (+39) / 40 / 125 (+40) / 90 (+10) / 145 (+40) / 50 (+10)
Signature Move: Joyous Burst – Steel, Special, 70 BP, 20 PP, 100 Acc, Has a 50% chance of increasing the user’s Def, SpA, or SpD by 1 stage (can’t increase all in the same use); Z-move: Corkscrew Crash, 140 BP
Design/Flavor: This Togetic has learned how to use its happiness as both an attack and defense. It has a tougher exterior, colored gray and with smaller wings.
Competitive Analysis: Togetic-Eternal is very bulky with a great defensive typing, but has somewhat low SpA and Spe for an offensive attacker. Serene Grace boosts its signature move’s secondary chance to 100% and it should be used to gradually boost its stats with Roost for recovery.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Snubbull-Eternal
New Type: Fairy / Fighting
New Stat distribution: 69 (+9) / 120 (+40) / 50 / 40 / 50 (+10) / 120 (+90)
Signature Move: Darkness Ouster – Fairy, Physical, 120 BP, 10 PP, 100 Acc, Has a 20% to cause flinching, if the target is Dark-type the chance to flinch is 40% and the user’s Atk is raised by 1 stage; Z-move: Twinkle Tackle, 190 BP
Design/Flavor: This Snubbull has developed an especially powerful sense of justice which has led it to fighting crime and Dark-type Pokemon. Its coat is a mostly bright crimson red.
Competitive Analysis: Snubbull-Eternal is very frail but also very fast and strong. It has STAB Close Combat and Darkness Ouster which can hit hard off its base 120 Atk. Be wary of priority attacks and faster opponents though.

^​

Had the exact same idea for Clefairy :) giving it a rock type and a Meteor based signature move, but you executed the idea a lot better probably, so props to you! You have my vote :) I think I'll have to think of something else for my Clef!

Name: Clefairy-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat Distribution:
HP:
114 (+44)
Atk 107 (+62)
Def: 100 (+52)
SpA: 50 (-10)
SpD: 75 (+10)
Spe: 36 (+1)
Signature Move: Fae Fist /
/
/ 60 BP / 10 PP / 95 Acc / Has a 30% chance to confuse the opponent. Has an additional 30% chance to lower the opponent's accuracy by 1 stage. The user switches out after attacking. / Z-Move: 120 BP Twinkle Tackle.
Design/Flavor: Clefairy looks angry and is covered in bandages and scratches. The curl on its head is further down, partially covering its eyes. Clefairy is in a fighting stance, slightly crouched with its arms outward, ready to spar. It fights to protect the inhabitants of Mt. Moon.
Competitive Analysis: Bulky physical attacker that brings in sweepers with ease. Its low Special Defense can be remedied with an Assault Vest (you still have Drain Punch to recover), but you lose Stealth Rock and Softboiled in the process.

Name: Jigglypuff-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat Distribution:
HP:
202 (+87)
Atk 30 (+0)
Def: 50 (+30)
SpA: 73 (+28)
SpD: 60 (+15)
Spe: 20 (+0)
Signature Move: Inflated Ego /
/
/ 50 BP / 10 PP / 100 Acc / Gains 20 BP for each additional boost this pokemon has. / Z-Move: 120 BP Twinkle Tackle.
Design/Flavor: Jigglypuff is smirking, its tuft(?) larger an also covering its eyes. Unlike Clefairy, Jigglypuff felt no need to use its newfound power for any good, so it wastes away its days in floating in the wind, perfectly fine to admire itself.
Competitive Analysis: Get that nice n' fat competitive boost for a +2 70 BP attack or set up some work ups and go to crazy with that 90+ BP stab!

enjoy this sprite
Name: Snubbull-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat Distribution:
HP:
91 (+31)
Atk 46 (-34)
Def: 84 (+34)
SpA: 133 (+97)
Spe: 30 (+0)
Signature Move: Razzle Dazzle /
/
/ 45 BP / 20 PP / 100 Acc / Snubbull lets loose many low voltage shocks from its wires, hitting twice. Each hit has a 30% chance to burn the target. / Z-Move: 100 BP Twinkle Tackle.
Design/Flavor: Snubbull becomes metallic, and wires hand from its paws. This Snubbull was found in the Kanto Power Plant, having devoured several generators worth of machinery. This miraculously didn't kill it, and instead made it into a living battery.
Competitive Analysis: Physically defensive Special attacker. With a powerful signature move (~50% burn chance + intimidate- oh my!) and decent coverage, Snubbull can act as a good physical sponge + wallbreaker hybrid.

Sample Set:
Snubbull-Eternal @ Normalium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpAtk
Modest Nature
- Razzle Dazzle
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power Ice / Dazzling Gleam
- Heal Bell
Z Heal Bell aids the team in clearing status while also keeping Snubbull Healthy. The rest is just STAB + coverage (fire coverage is hot).

Last edited:
Gains 50 BP for each additional boost this pokemon has.
if it starts at 50 bp and adds 50 each time at +2 you would end up at 150 and if you for instance set up stock piles up to the max it would actually be 50+(50*6) =50+(300)=350 which is horrifying correct me if I am wrong and miss reading it or I messed up some other way

if it starts at 50 bp and adds 50 each time at +2 you would end up at 150 and if you for instance set up stock piles up to the max it would actually be 50+(50*6) =50+(300)=350 which is horrifying correct me if I am wrong and miss reading it or I messed up some other way
Yeah I was about to address this. Jigglypuff also gets Work Up, so Earlio either cap the boosts at 150 or make this a Stored Power clone.

when will voting come in? (I am not asking cause I want it to be here now actually the opposite I am not done and I am wondering how much time I have left)
(also for earlio inflated ego could be the most powerful move in the game being that there is 5 stats you can increase as well as 2 other none seen stats resulting in 7 stats, which could be calculated like this (6*7*50)+50=2150 far out classing the other 2 most powerful moves stored power(Power trip also) and roll out both are at full power of coarse).
Also I need to get to work on the other 2.

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been on the forefront of my mind, to say the least, so this will most likely be my only submission for this slate.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Snubbull-Eternal
New Type: Fairy / Poison
New Stat distribution: 65 (+5) / 60 (-20) / 55 (+5) / 120 (+80) / 60 (+20) / 89 (+59)
Signature Move: Little Menace - Fighting, Special, 60 BP, 15 PP, 100% Acc | If the user acts before the target, then this move deals 1.5* damage. Otherwise, the target is switched out. | Z-Move: 140 BP All-Out Pummeling
Design/Flavor: A black Snubbull with its other features purple. It follows the standard Snubbull mannerism of looking tough on the outside but being timid on the inside, yet a mysterious mutation has caused its insides to excrete a touch of deadly inside its body.
Competitive Analysis: Primarily intended to be a decent Rattled user. Sports a strong base 120 Special Attack alongside decent coverage in Dazzling Gleam, Sludge Bomb, Little Menace, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, and Shadow Ball.

I'm really really really sorry you guys, but I just can't come up with a voting list right now, I know this is the third slate I fail to give attention to this thread, but I just really want to close subs cuz we will have a very special slate coming up soon!

Tl, dr;
Voting is up!

I have a thing for mundane tasks, I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Clefairy: Chazm, Origin0, Earlio
Jigglypuff: Exploudit, Pika Xreme, S. Court
Togetic: S. Court, Exploudit, Chazm (tfw no physically oriented submissions)
Snubbull: S. Court, Mygavolt, Earlio

my votes:
Clefairy: S. Court, Origin0, Exploudit
Jigglypuff: Exploudit, Origin0, Earlio
Togetic: Chazm, Exploudit, S. Court
Snubbull: Chazm, Exploudit, Earlio
and the winners are:
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Clefairy-Eternal
New Type: Fairy/Steel
New Stat distribution:
HP:
99 (+29)
Atk: 110 (+50)
Def: 68 (+20)
SpA: 60 (+0)
SpD: 85 (+20)
Spe: 75 (+40)
BST: 482 (+159)
Signature Move: Meteorite Impact - Fairy, Physical, 45 BP, 10 PP, 95 Acc| The user charges at such speed that it ignites like a meteorite, colliding with the opponent at incredible speeds. Priority +2. |Z-move: Twinkle Tackle, 170 BP
Design/Flavor: As myths from Mt. Moon escalate, there is knowledge of one Clefairy causing meteor showers across Kanto. This Clefairy is able to manipulate the power of astral material around it, launching it at incredible speeds to impress those around it.
Competitive Analysis: Practically one of the best Hyper Offense sweepers there is. Due to its new Fairy/Steel typing and Magic Guard, Clefairy-Eternal can abuse its STABs early game to revenge kill and come out clean. As well as that, Clefairy has the ability to utilize Belly Drum, allowing it to clean up lategame after checks such as Heatran and Toxapex are gone from the field. However, its physical coverage can be lacking at times, leading it to be deadweight in some matchups, as its only way of hitting both Heatran and Toxapex at once is to use Dig. It does have Wake-Up Slap for Steel-types that might irritate it, however

Name: Jigglypuff-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
120 (+5)
Atk: 120 (+75)
Def: 25 (+5)
SpA: 24 (-21)
SpD: 25
Spe: 120 (+100)
BST: 434 (+164)
Signature Move: Brawling Ball |
|
| 120 BP | 10 PP | 90% Acc | Raises Spee by one stage. Ignores immunities. Removes hazards from the user's side of the field, gets rid of binding moves and Leech Seed as well. | Z Move - 190 BP All-Out Pummelling
Design/Flavor: WIP
Competitive Analysis: A wall with great offensive presence thanks to its signature move, reliable recovery, and a great typing. Not to mention its ability to spread burns with its singature move and to make Steel- or Poison-types not resist its Fairy STAB anymore.

Name: Togetic-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
64 (+9)
Atk: 44 (+4)
Def: 124 (+39)
SpA: 114 (+34)
SpD: 144 (+39)
Spe: 54 (+14)
BST: 544 (+139)
Signature Move: Egg Overboil |
|
| 45 BP | 10 PP | 90% Acc | Hits twice, the first hit has a 50% chance to Soak its foe, and the second hit a 50% chance to burn it. | Z Move - 175 BP Hydro Vortex
Design/Flavor: WIP
Competitive Analysis: A wall with great offensive presence thanks to its signature move, reliable recovery, and a great typing. Not to mention its ability to spread burns with its singature move and to make Steel- or Poison-types not resist its Fairy STAB anymore.

enjoy this sprite
Name: Snubbull-Eternal
New Type:

New Stat Distribution:
HP:
91 (+31)
Atk 46 (-34)
Def: 84 (+34)
SpA: 133 (+97)
Spe: 30 (+0)
Signature Move: Razzle Dazzle /
/
/ 45 BP / 20 PP / 100 Acc / Snubbull lets loose many low voltage shocks from its wires, hitting twice. Each hit has a 30% chance to burn the target. / Z-Move: 100 BP Twinkle Tackle.
Design/Flavor: Snubbull becomes metallic, and wires hand from its paws. This Snubbull was found in the Kanto Power Plant, having devoured several generators worth of machinery. This miraculously didn't kill it, and instead made it into a living battery.
Competitive Analysis: Physically defensive Special attacker. With a powerful signature move (~50% burn chance + intimidate- oh my!) and decent coverage, Snubbull can act as a good physical sponge + wallbreaker hybrid.

Sample Set:
Snubbull-Eternal @ Normalium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpAtk
Modest Nature
- Razzle Dazzle
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power Ice / Dazzling Gleam
- Heal Bell
Z Heal Bell aids the team in clearing status while also keeping Snubbull Healthy. The rest is just STAB + coverage (fire coverage is hot).

• S. Court - 9
  • Exploudit - 2
  • Rose_Warrior
  • Chazm - 10
  • Origin0 - 9
  • Earlio - 6

• S. Court - 5
  • Exploudit - 16
  • Rose_Warrior
  • Chazm - 7
  • Pika Xreme - 2
  • Origin0 - 5
  • Earlio - 1

• S. Court - 10
  • Exploudit - 12
  • Chazm - 9
  • Origin0 - 10

• S. Court - 6
  • Exploudit - 5
  • Rose_Warrior
  • Chazm - 4
  • Origin0 - 3
  • Earlio - 12
  • Mygavolt - 5

I promise op will be updated soon... Oh, next slate? What about...

suddenly, Exploudit sees a Pumpkaboo flying by his house...

"Pumpkaboo?! Do you even exist bruh?!"

"Pump! Pump! Pumpkaboo!!"

"What?! You wanna give me a slate suggestion for Eternal Pokémon?!"

"Pumpka! Pumpka! Boo!!"

"Oh, so you want Drifloon, Yamask, Phantump, and yourself as a Halloween themed slate?"

"Pump! Pump!"

"I see, I'll implement it immediatly, I don't want any Gourgeist show up in my house, I can tell you that much! Good luck on your way back to the Pokémon world, buddy!"

Pumpkaboo vanishes as soon as Exploudit finishes his sentence.
Current Slate

Halloween themed.
Drifloon - Yamask - Phantump - Pumpkaboo

Drifloon will have a BST of 497, Yamask will have a BST of 482, Phantump a BST of 473, and Pumpkaboo a BST of 493. Have fun :)

*Note, for Pumpkaboo's formes, apply the exact same net change to all of them.*​

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Pumpkaboo-Eternal
New Type: Grass/Fire
New Stat distribution:
HP:
49 (+0) (Medium) / 44 (Small) / 54 (Large) / 59 (Super)
Atk: 46 (-20) (Medium) / 46 (Small) / 46 (Large) / 46 (Super)
Def: 120 (+50) (Medium) / 120 (Small) / 120 (Large) / 120 (Super)
SpA: 124 (+80) (Medium) / 124 (Small) / 124 (Large) / 124 (Super)
SpD: 85 (+30) (Medium) / 85 (Small) / 85 (Large) / 85 (Super)
Spe: 69 (+18) (Medium) / 74 (Small) / 64 (Large) / 59 (Super)
BST: 493 (+158)
Signature Move:
Pumpkin Flare - Fire, Special, 10 PP, - BP, 100% Accuracy | The user bursts its body and fires an array of seeds at the opponent. BP is dependent on form (20 BP for small, 22 BP for medium, 25 BP for large, 30 BP for XL), burn chance is dependent on form (8% for small, 11% for medium, 14% for large, 20% for XL), and amount of hits are based on size (6 for small, 5 for medium, 4 for large, 3 for XL). | Z-move: Inferno Overdrive, 190 BP
Design/Flavor: The top of this Pumpkaboo is known to be oddly morbid - the body is thought to have burst, causing the pattern of seeds shown on the top of the pumpkin. It is known to give people nightmares from just a single stare at the mess.
Competitive Analysis: Pumpkaboo-E is a great offensive support option due to its much wider special movepool and its new Grass/Fire typing - a rather unique typing that synergizes rather well as a check to threats such as Choice Specs Tapu Koko, Zygarde, Magearna and defensive Landorus-Therian. Its amazing exclusive move, Pumpkin Flare, is able to spread burns like wildfire whilst still doing a sizable amount of damage, especially when small sized, as its signature move is able to effectively deal 120 BP damage. This makes it an amazing fit on Bulky Offense teams as its XL forme, and on Hyper Offense teams as a Choice Specs variant.
Extra Information: Small's cumulative burn chance is 39.4%, Medium's cumulative burn chance is 44.2%, Large's cumulative burn chance is 45.3%, and XL's cumulative burn chance is 48.8%.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Yamask-Eternal
New Type: Ghost/Dark
New Stat distribution:
HP:
76 (+38)
Atk: 40 (+10)
Def: 135 (+50)
SpA: 115 (+60)
SpD: 85 (+20)
Spe: 31 (+1)
BST: 482 (+179)
Signature Move:
Nostalgic Memory - Dark, Special, 80 BP, 10 PP, 100% Accuracy | The user sings out an old memory, inverting time in the process. Enables Trick Room for the next turn. | Z-move: Black Hole Eclipse, 180 BP
Design/Flavor: This Yamask has lived for so long that the mask it holds has decayed. It holds many memories and often cries out for those which it has lived beside, finding it difficult to deal with the mental trauma of death.
Competitive Analysis: Yamask-E is the definition of offensive Trick Room - with its signature move, Nostalgic Memory, it can get ahead of speed ties, sweeping the opponent with ease... if resists are left unharmed. Due to its poor STAB combination, Yamask-E struggles with bulky Fairy-types such as Clefable and Magearna, but once those are gone, Yamask-E will be sure to please you.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Drifloon-Eternal
New Type: Ghost
New Stat distribution:
HP:
90 (+0)
Atk: 70 (+20)
Def: 72 (+38)
SpA: 120 (+60)
SpD: 65 (+21)
Spe: 80 (+10)
BST: 497 (+149)
Signature Move:
Hot Air Hell - Fire, Special, 150 BP, 5 PP, 85% Accuracy | The user boils up all of its energy into a single flame and unleashes it at the opponent. Can only be used whilst burned, after being used, removes burns and gives the user a Fire typing. | Z-move: Inferno Overdrive, 210 BP
Design/Flavor: This Drifloon became attached to a parafin burner, which burned the balloon under its arms. Its arms must be occupied with the burner, otherwise it will deflate and die.
Competitive Analysis: Drifloon-E is an oddball attacker with a brutally powerful signature move which can play mindgames with the opponent. However, whilst on paper, the power from its signature might seem immense, it is impaired by the fact that Fire-types cannot be burned, leading to conflict. However, use it properly, and it will be sure to reward you.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Phantump-Eternal
New Type: Ghost/Dragon
New Stat distribution:
HP:
93 (+50)
Atk: 60 (-10)
Def: 55 (+7)
SpA: 100 (+50)
SpD: 130 (+70)
Spe: 35 (-3)
BST: 473 (+164)
Signature Move:
Ancient Ritual - Special, Dragon, 150 BP, 100% Accuracy, 5 PP | The user chants a cataclysmic tune. Calls for an attack turn 1, hits turn 4. If the opponent has been KOd by this attack, apply the Wish effect to the current Pokemon on the field. | Z-move: Devastating Drake, 210 BP
Design/Flavor: As part of an ancient cult, this Phantump grew to be more like what it was surrounded around, losing its wooden structure and revealing its true self. It glows with a blue aura from the rituals it partook in.
Competitive Analysis: Phantump-Eternal is a potent special tank with an incredible utility move that allows it to easily force switches. Unfortunately for it, other special tanks such as Magearna can easily ruin Phantump-E's day, which does mean it requires a large amount of team support to work properly. However, utilize the pressure you can exert with it, and Phantump-E can become extremely deadly.

Last edited:
Spoopy Scary Skelet- eerr I mean, Ghosts o3o

New Type:

New Stat distribution:

HP: 100 (+10)
Atk:
37 (-13)
Def:
80 (+46)
Sp. Atk:
110 (+50)
Sp. Def:
80 (+36)
Spe:
90 (+20)

Signature Move: Nosokinesis |
|
| 5 PP | 100 BP | 100 Acc | This move's power is increased by 1,5x if it has a status move, and it transfer the status problem to the enemy. if it transfer the status, the user regains 25% of max HP.
Z-Move:
Shattered Psyche |
| 180 BP

Design/Flavor: -

Competitive Analysis: Ghost/Psychic is a great offensive typing and Nosokinesis has a really high BP if you mix it with Flame Orb and Flare Boost, and has the ability to cripple a good amount of Pokemon. This move has few PP and Drifloon-Eternal has a terrible defensive typing.

New Type:

New Stat distribution:

HP: 60 (+22)
Atk:
32 (+2)
Def:
130 (+45)
Sp. Atk:
90 (+35)
Sp. Def:
130 (+65)
Spe:
40 (+10)

Signature Move: Platinum Glow |
|
| 10 PP | - | - | Charges at the start of the turn, if enemy uses an offensive move during this phase, it'll see its Special Defense dropped by two stages. Recovers 50% of user's max HP.
Z-Move:
Resets users's negative states

Competitive Analysis: Utility Pokemon with access to Toxic Spikes, Haze and Platinum Glow which helps to force switches, great bulk and defensive typing, and Mummy helps to stop threatening sweepers. Yamask-Eternal is Taunt bait and has some weaknesses to common offensive types.

New Type:

New Stat distribution:

HP: 120 (+70)
Atk:
100 (+30)
Def:
105 (+57)
Sp. Atk:
20 (-30)
Sp. Def:
90 (+30)
Spe:
38 (0)

Signature Move: Flare Roots |
|
| 10 PP | - | 100 Acc | Halves target's current HP and has a 20% of chance to burn it. Under sun, it has a 50% of chance to cause burn.
Z-Move:
Inferno Overdrive |
| 100 BP

Competitive Analysis: Good defensive typing and stats, decent enough attack, a way to spread burn and chip damage, and access to two interesting abilities in the form of Natural Cure and Harvest can make of Phantumb-Eternal an interesting wall which can become hard to kill between Horn Leech, Leech Seed and potential berry recovery from Harvest sets.

New Type:

New Stat distribution: (Small - Avarage - Large - Super)

HP: 95 - 98 -104 - 109
Atk: 28 - 28 - 28 - 28 (-41)
Def: 80- 80- 80- 80 (+1)
Sp. Atk:
110 - 110 - 110 - 110 (+66)
Sp. Def: 80- 80 - 80 - 80 (+25)
Spe:
100 - 95 - 90 - 85

Signature Move: Haunting Light |
|
| 10 PP | 20 BP | 100 Acc | Base Power starts at 20 and is raised by 20 with each stat boost.

Z-Move:
Twinkle Tackle |
| 160 BP

Competitive Analysis: Z-Trick Or Treat wincon, Ghost and Fairy has a great coverage and the four slot can be used for Synthesis for recovery or things like Fire Blast. Small size is the best one because it offers a better speed tier.

Last edited:

New Type:
/

New Stat distribution: 90 / 30 (-20) / 70 (+36) / 130 (+70) / 77 (+33) / 100 (+30)
Signature Move: Nimbus Burst – Electric, Special, 130 BP, 5 PP, 90 Acc, Lowers the user’s Special Attack by 2 stages, Z-move: Gigavolt Havoc, 195 BP
Design/Flavor: A Drifloon floated up high into a thunderstorm and was struck by lightning multiple times. It endured but electrical currents still flow through its body. Drifloon-Eternal is bright yellow with dark gray hair and sparks jumping between its hands.
Competitive Analysis: Drifloon-Eternal is a hard-hitting special attacker with decent base speed, somewhat low bulk, and a powerful signature move.

New Type:
/

New Stat distribution: 70 (+32) / 30 / 90 (+5) / 120 (+65) / 120 (+55) / 52 (+22)
Signature Move: Draining Tears – Water, Special, 80 BP, 10 PP, 100 Acc, Restores the user’s HP by 75% the damage inflicted and lowers the target’s Attack by 1 stage, Z-move: Hydro Vortex, 160 BP
Design/Flavor: Yamask-Eternal was born when a depressed human drowned itself. Its body has a bluish tint with dark blue eyes.
Competitive Analysis: Yamask-Eternal is a slow, bulky special attacker with a signature move that helps improve its longevity.

New Type:
/

New Stat distribution: 65 (+22) / 100 (+30) / 58 (+10) / 30 (-20) / 64 (+4) / 130 (+92)
Signature Move: Ghastly Strike – Ghost, Physical, 100 BP, 10 PP, 100 Acc, Has a high critical hit ratio and a 30% chance to badly poison the target, Z-move: Never-Ending Nightmare, 180 BP
Design/Flavor: Acid rain fell on a forest and killed a young tree. The decaying stump was possessed by a deceased child’s spirit and became Phantump-Eternal. Its horns have decayed and a purple liquid drips from their remains.
Competitive Analysis: Phantump-Eternal is a fast but frail physical attacker who enjoys spreading Poison. (Z-)Forest’s Curse could potentially be used to allow its Poison Jab to hit the target more effectively.

New Type:
/

New Stat distribution:
Average 72 (+23) / 40 (-26) / 70 / 115 (+71) / 110 (+55) / 112 (+61)
Small 67 (+23) / 40 (-26) / 70 / 115 (+71) / 110 (+55) / 117 (+61)
Large 77 (+23) / 40 (-26) / 70 / 115 (+71) / 110 (+55) / 107 (+61)
Super 82 (+23) / 40 (-26) / 70 / 115 (+71) / 110 (+55) / 102 (+61)
Signature Move: Pumpka-Lantern – Fairy, Special, 100 BP, 10 PP, 100 Acc, Has a 40% chance to increase the user’s Special Attack by 1 stage and a 40% chance to decrease the target’s Special Defense by 1 stage, Z-move: Twinkle Tackle, 180 BP
Design/Flavor: Pumpkaboo-Eternal was born when a dying fairy’s spirit possessed a pumpkin. It has a pink body with white eye spots.
Competitive Analysis: Pumpkaboo-Eternal is a fast special attacker with good special bulk and a signature move that can force switches. Z-Trick-or-Treat could work with its good Ghost/Fairy/Fire coverage.

New Type: Ghost / Fighting
New Stat distribution: 66 (-34) / 65 (+15) / 66 (+32) / 100 (+40) / 66 (+22) / 134 (+64)
Signature Move: Ardent Fury - Fighting, Special, 25 BP, 15 PP, 95% Acc | Always hits 5 times if the user is burned. Otherwise, hits 2-5 times. | Z-Move: 140 BP All-Out Pummeling
Design/Flavor: When a Drifloon tried to abduct a young but avid martial artist, the martial artist ended up taking over the Drifloon instead of being spirited away. As such, the Drifloon has a white body, yellow cloud, and a skin-colored patch and ties.
Competitive Analysis: Whereas Drifblim usually prefers to run Unburden, this Drifloon makes better use of Flare Boost. Has a very potent dual STAB combination and can break through Substitute with its signature move.

New Type: Ghost / Normal
New Stat distribution: 43 (+5) / 90 (+60) / 95 (+10) / 56 (+1) / 98 (+33) / 100 (+70)
Signature Move: Uncanny Valley - Ghost, Physical, 80 BP, 15 PP, 100% Acc | Hits Normal-types through their natural immunity | Z-Move: 160 BP Never-Ending Nightmare
Design/Flavor: The mask has human-like features drawn on it, and the ghostly part of its body is more humanoid. Its appearance is best described as an uncanny valley between ghostliness and humanity.
Competitive Analysis: While its stats might not be the best, this Yamask has a signature move only resisted by Dark-types, along with Normal STAB (i.e. Return/Frustration) to encompass every typing but Rock/Dark and Steel/Dark. Well-rounded stats and coveted defensive typing help it make use of utility options such as Knock Off, Will-O-Wisp, Toxic Spikes, and Memento.

New Type: Grass / Fairy
New Stat distribution: 88 (+45) / 91 (+21) / 66 (+18) / 91 (+41) / 68 (+8) / 69 (+31)
Signature Move: Eternal Forest - Fairy, Special, 90 BP, 10 PP, 100% Acc | Hits Grass-types for super-effective damage. If a Grass-type is targeted by this move and tries to switch out, then this move hits before the switch out. | Z-Move: 175 BP Twinkle Tackle
Design/Flavor: One Hallow's Eve, this Phantump was opportune enough to meet and be enchanted by Xerneas. It's colored blue and black with rainbow leaves, and it radiates with about half the essence of life.
Competitive Analysis: Has below average stats and not-so-great typing, but it functions well with (Z-)Forest's Curse due to having essentially a Fairy-type Pursuit for trapping Grass-types. Also, Shadow Ball rounds off its dual STAB coverage very well.

New Type: Grass / Dark
New Stat distribution: 91 (+42) / 95 (+29) / 69 (-1) / 95 (+51) / 71 (+16) / 72 (+21)
Small: 86 / 95 / 69 / 95 / 71 / 77
Large: 96 / 95 / 69 / 95 / 71 / 67
Super: 101 / 95 / 69 / 95 / 71 / 62
Signature Move: Fleeting Void - Dark, Physical, 90 BP, 10 PP, 100% Acc | Hits Ghost-types for super-effective damage, even when the type chart is inversed. If a Ghost-type is targeted by this move and tries to switch out, then this move hits before the switch out. | Z-Move: 175 BP Black Hole Eclipse
Design/Flavor: One Hallow's Eve, this Pumpkaboo was opportune(?) enough to meet and be enchanted(?) by Yveltal. It's colored black and red with gray eyes, and it radiates with about half the essence of death.
Competitive Analysis: Has below average stats and poor typing, but it functions well with (Z-)Trick-or-Treat due to having essentially an improved Pursuit. (It doesn't trap Psychic-types not affected by ToT, but that's a small price to pay.) Also, Fire Blast rounds off its dual STAB coverage moderately well.

Note: The base stats of Phantump and Pumpkaboo-Average are calculated such that they have all the same base stat to BST ratios as Xerneas and Yveltal.

EDIT: Fine-tuned the effects of Eternal Forest and Fleeting Void.

Last edited:
Pumpka-E (2).png
Name: Pumpkaboo-Eternal
New Type:

New Stats:
HP:
50 / 55 / 60 / 65 (+6)
Atk: 30 / 30 / 30 / 30 (-36)
Def: 118 / 118 / 118 / 118 (+48)
SpA: 114 / 114 / 114 / 114 (+70)
SpD: 100 / 100 / 100 / 100 (+49)
Spe: 101 / 96 / 91 / 86 (+45)
Signature Move: Nightmare Fuel /
/
/ 10 PP / Pumpkaboo draws away at the opponent's very essence, healing 50% of its max HP, or 66% if the opponent has an item (the item will be removed from the opponent thereafter). / Z-Move: +1 Defense
Design/Flavor: Pumpkaboo's pumpkin has been replaced by a old and twisted wrought-iron cage, in which a great fire burns. This fire is fueled by the fear of others nearby, which somewhat paradoxically soothes those people's fears with the warm glow of a fire, causing the flames to wane and the process to repeat.
Competitive Analysis: Z-Trick-or-Treat sweep while using Nightmare Fuel to stay healthy. Low HP keeps defensive prowess still relatively low.

Name: Phantump-Eternal
New Type:

New Stats:
HP:
88 (+45)
Atk: 122 (+52)
Def: 70 (+22)
SpA: 50 (+0)
SpD: 104 (+44)
Spe: 39 (+1)
Signature Move: Arrowhead /
/
/ 10 PP / 65 BP / 90 Acc / Phantump stabs the opponent with each of its stone "branches". Hits twice. / Z-Move: 180 BP Continental Crush
Design/Flavor: This Phantump's "stump" is actually an old statue fashioned to look like a phantump- but the little child's soul didn't know that.
Competitive Analysis: Apparently Ghost/Rock has never been done, neat. Anyways, this is just a simple wallbreaker that has trouble with Steels but otherwise does its job pretty well.

Name: Drifloon-Eternal
New Type:

New Stats:
HP:
166 (+76)
Atk: 30 (-20)
Def: 55 (+21)
SpA: 100 (+40)
SpD: 65 (+21)
Spe: 81 (+11)
Signature Move: Conflagration /
/
/ 10 PP / 80 BP / 100 Acc / Drifloon lets loose a particularly hot blast of air, burning itself in the process. If the user is not burned while using this move, power is increased by 50%. Burns the user. / Z-Move: 160 BP Inferno Overdrive
Design/Flavor: Drifloon's "arms" are holding a lantern underneath itself, keeping itself afloat.
Competitive Analysis: Check it out, I made Flare Boost work! Burn yourself while still being able to hold another item and go to town with that huge Special Attack stat.

Name: Yamask-Eternal
New Type:

New Stats:
HP:
110 (+72)
Atk: 30 (+0)
Def: 93 (+8)
SpA: 115 (+60)
SpD: 83 (+18)
Spe: 61 (+31)
Signature Move: Soul Stamp /
/
/ 5 PP / 110 BP / 100 Acc / Yamask lets loose a burst of energy from its mask, draining away at the opponent's very identity. If the target is KOed by this move, Yamask transforms into the target and heals 50% of its max HP. / Z-Move: 185 BP Corkscrew Crash
Design/Flavor: Yamask holds a silver mask with no features on it- yet. This Yamask is searching for a face to put on its mask, frequenting graveyards and morgues. As it stands, however, its mask is sporting a poorly-drawn face, painted in what seems to be blood.
Competitive Analysis: Decently bulky special attacker that can pull some hijinks with Soul Stamp and keep sweeping with that health boost and body snatch.

Last edited:

Name: Drifloon-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
100 (+10)
Atk: 45 (-5)
Def: 45 (+11)
SpA: 111 (+51)
SpD: 45 (+1)
Spe: 151 (+81)
BST: 497 (+149)
Signature Move: Fuel Fire |
|
| 5 PP | 100% Acc | Burns both the user and the foe. +1 Special Attack and Special Defense to the user, -1 Special Attack and Special Defense to the foe. If the user or the opponent has a berry, it gets destroyed in the process. | "Drifloon creates a big fiery wisp underneath it and the wisp blows up in a ethreal explosion that doesn't damage any Pokémon but burns anything near it." | Z Move - Fully heals the user.
Design/Flavor: Has a fiery wisp underneath it, which is said to be its fuel.
Competitive Analysis: With blistering Speed, and a cool signature move that allows it to set up and activate Flare Boost, Drifloon is a great Pokémon, burning an opponent and reducing their SpA ensures Drifloon will have a much easier time setting up. Unburden is also an option, allowing Drifloon to act as a ludicrously fast Pokémon with Tapu support or a berry to burn when using Fuel Fire. However, the succeptability to Dark, and Normal-types that can tank its STAB, along with its lack of coverage and one predictability makes Drifloon not as troublesome. It's Special Attack stat is also rather underwhelming when unboosted and it's initial lack of bulk allows for many priority moves to pick it off.

Name: Yamask-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
90 (+52)
Atk: 30 (±0)
Def: 121 (+36)
SpA: 90 (+35)
SpD: 121 (+56)
Spe: 30 (±0)
BST: 482 (+159)
Signature Move: Depressing Mask |
|
| 10 PP | 100% Acc | -1 Attack and Special Defense to the foe. Heals Yamask equal to the average of the Attack and Special Attack of the foe (à la Strenght Sap). | "Yamask throws its mask like a boomerang, and its mask sticks on the foe's face, the mask is said to even adjust its size to better fit the target's face. Then the mask drains vital essence and makes the foe depressed, it then returns to Yamask who happily drains the foe's happiness." | Z Move - +1 All stats.
Design/Flavor: Its mask becomes golden and shiny, and Yamask is a lot happier and easygoing, however legends claim that its happiness is stolen from other Pokémon. That explains why so every Pokémon gets sad near Eternal Yamask.
Competitive Analysis: Great bulk, a great recovery move and one of the best defensive typings in the game makes Yamask a top tier threat in the Eternal Pokémon Metagame. It's lack of offensive presence is diminished by it's signature move, that lower's foe's Special Defense, and access to Toxic Spikes gives this Pokémon plenty of utility. However, Yamask still struggles with Special Attackers, Fairy-types and specially set up sweepers, since it has no way to address them reliably, and its recovery gets weakened if it is used to often, therefore, Special Attackers can just spam their moves t the point where Yamask can't stall them anymore.

New Stat distribution:
HP:
91 (+48)
Atk: 20 (-50)
Def: 91 (+43)
SpA: 120 (+70)
SpD: 60 (±0)
Spe: 91 (+53)
BST: 473 (+164)
Signature Move: Burning Timber |
|
| 180 BP | 5 PP | 100% Acc | Fails if the user isn't a Grass-type, removes Grass-type from the user and adds a Fire-type. | "Phantump sets itself on fire and releases an blast of burned leaves and wood" | Z Move - +1 220 BP Inferno Overdrive
Design/Flavor: The wood on its body seems a lot dryer and succeptible to burns, its eyes are also intensely red.
Competitive Analysis: A very cool Z-Forest Curse sweeper, thanks to a very broken move that abuses Forest Curse's effect fairly well, becoming a deadly sweper and late-game cleaner. It can als use Z-Burning Timber for a 220 BP Fire-type move with zero drawbacks. However, its Speed tier and coverage are stil somewhat underwhelming, and it has terrible bulk to set up to begin with.

New Stat distribution:
HP:
94 | 99 | 104 | 109 (+50)
Atk: 116 | 116 | 116 | 116 (+50)
Def: 75 | 75 | 75 | 75 (+5)
SpA: 39 | 39 | 39 | 39 (-5)
SpD: 65 | 65 | 65 | 65 (+10)
Spe: 104 | 99 | 94 | 89 (+48)
BST: 493 | 493 | 493 | 493 (+158)
Signature Move: Phantom Slam |
|
| X BP | 10 PP | 100% Acc | BP is 10x the user's weight in kg (35 BP for Small, 50 for Average, 75 for Large and 150 for Super). The move has a Y% chance to add a Ghost-typing to its foe, where Y is 6.67x (15 - the user's weight in kg)(76.67% for Small, 66.67% for Average, 50% for Large, and 0% for Super) | "Pumpkaboo jumps over its foe, dealing heavy phantasmagorical damage. Larger Pumpkaboos may hurt more with this move, but smaller ones stun the target and may turn it into a Ghost as well" | Z Move - 200 BP Never-Ending Nightmare
Design/Flavor: Pumpkaboo's pumpkin has burned and died completely, leaving only Pumpkabo's spirit.
Competitive Analysis: With two busted signature moves, Super size can be a deadly wallbreaker while Small size can be a Z-Trick or Treat sweeper.

Last edited:
Chazm S. Court Earlio

Guys, remember to do Pumpkaboo submissions for Small, Large and Super otherwise your submissions will be disqualified.

New Type:

New Stat distribution:

HP: 120 (+70)
Atk:
100 (+30)
Def:
105 (+57)
Sp. Atk:
20 (-30)
Sp. Def:
90 (+30)
Spe:
38 (0)

Signature Move: Flare Roots |
|
| 10 PP | - | 100 Acc | Halves target's Max HP and has a 20% of chance to burn it. Under sun, it has a 50% of chance to cause burn.
Z-Move:
Inferno Overdrive |
| 100 BP

Competitive Analysis: Good defensive typing and stats, decent enough attack, a way to spread burn and chip damage, and access to two interesting abilities in the form of Natural Cure and Harvest can make of Phantumb-Eternal an interesting wall which can become hard to kill between Horn Leech, Leech Seed and potential berry recovery from Harvest sets.
120 / 105 / 90 bulk is pretty good with that typing, but when you add a move that 2HKOs literally anything after any chip damage this thing is plain broken. If you meant halves target's current HP, then you can leave the submission as it is, but if you did mean maximum HP, then yeah, take like 70 points from bulk and add to Atk or SpA.