Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestions!
A few questions: Jimera, Skyshayde, and King Serperior, do you have any evolution requirements? And King of Sushi, I don't understand Fluffy's requirement to evolve into Jumpluff. You said either defeat Chuck and solo 5 pokes that outlevel Fluffy, or solo Chuck. So does the first option mean Fluffy must participate? Or what? I'll probably just have her solo Chuck regardless, but I was curious just in case that proves too challanging.
The QWAZ, I hope you give me my Espeon soon!

I will definatly give you the espeon by the end of the day im on my ipod now and it is hard to type up a lot on this, nauris have you seen my challange for you?
EDIT: cool

full incense take fear the eevee, now this eevee is very scared of the big wide world, so it can never fight a pokemon of a higher level , this eevee hates that it is scared of everthing so it wants to evolve into the most gracious and powerful eeveelution espeon. To prove to you it is worthy it must solos Whitney's clefairy at level 15 it can now evolve and the level restriction is lifted. Now because espeon is a psychic type it knows it's weaknesses are all about the mind, it decides to conquer one of it's fears. Choose wisely rename it conquer
DARK
espeon cannot learn any STAB move because darks are immune to it
when it solos 15 dark types it realizes to release it's full potential it must use it's power, it can now have a stab move under 80 base power.
solo another 10 to remove all power restrictions
to show it's total control of it's dark type fear it must solo karen

GHOST
it knows the way to beat a ghost is to be like a ghost so it must know a ghost type move ASAP
it also cannot know any normal moves
it must solo morty obviously
it knows that steel can beat a ghost, so it must never attack a steel type

BUG
espeon is very clever, because it knows bug's cannot be fooled by tricks of the mind so it must have only physical moves
espeon is so clever it knows rocks are the bane of bugs so it can never hurt a rock type
after the 6th gym espeon begins to develop an obsession with bugs and begins to love them,so it can now learn 2 special attacks but both under 100 bp including STAB (so no psychic, sorry) but as the defender of bugs it must solo every pokemon of 2 of these types: rock, flying and fire and must never harm a bug

enjoy your're challenge

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestions!
A few questions: Jimera, Skyshayde, and King Serperior, do you have any evolution requirements? And King of Sushi, I don't understand Fluffy's requirement to evolve into Jumpluff. You said either defeat Chuck and solo 5 pokes that outlevel Fluffy, or solo Chuck. So does the first option mean Fluffy must participate? Or what? I'll probably just have her solo Chuck regardless, but I was curious just in case that proves too challanging.
The QWAZ, I hope you give me my Espeon soon!
No evo requirements

Ugh, just spent ages trying to use Stupid the Shuckle, and he bloody fainted and reset all my hard work.
ReshiramBlackZekromWhite, I'm regretfully rejecting your Shuckle.
I'm sorry, I know you put a lot of work into it, but I'm frustrated (as I said here).
I find myself avoiding my Scramble, and it seems like work instead of play when I actually boot it up, simply because Stupid isn't fun to use.

I'm giving you a 24-hour reservation for a replacement, after that anybody can contribute.
Original post is here, try not to repeat types and please nothing too complicated.

Alright, it looks like I shall be doing White version. I don't think I will be doing a Scramblocke, seeing as I get attached to my Pokemon. Also, I feel like everybody else is doing kind of morbid updates, I want mine to be toned down a bit.

My White Scramble

Rules:
Medium-Hard difficulty.
Nothing to tedious, I want this to be enjoyable, I don't want to spend a majority of the game grinding.
I cannot trade.
I want all of my Pokemon to evolve at least somewhat near the level they are supposed to evolve.
Creativeness is appreciated, backstories and personalities are nice to have too.
Nothing extremely complicated and hard to keep track of.
I can reject/ask for tweaks if necessary.
I'm going for 100% completion. Meaning that I will defeat Alder and other late game characters.
I can catch Shinies/Legendaries if I see them. But I will not use them (Unless I get really lucky and one of my Scramblemons turn out to be shiny).
No numbers/symbols/profanities in the Nicknames please.

That's all I can think of for now. I shall be doing cinematic/lengthy updates for this challenge.

Pokemon:
1. Afraid the Tepig (Shinyskarmory)
2. Ninja the Venipede (King Serperior)
3. Lovesick the Woobat (Wobbanaut)
4. Mr.Mojo the Scraggy (StallMandibuzz)
5. Rebel the Drillbur (The QWAZ)
6. Strife the Druddigon (Nauris)

Reserving a dark challange for Hwang, because his challange needs to be just as dark as mine, even if he's not doing a scramblocke.

EDIT: Reserving a Tepig if nobody ninja'd me. FACEPALM I reserved a Cyndaquil thinking it was Heart Gold.

Take _____ (name of your choice goes here) the Tepig. Saying it had a rough life growing up in the wild is an understatement-I won't go into specific details (that's for Hwang to do), but it ended with the slaying of its parents and Professor Juniper finding it alone in the woods, starving to death.

Even though you are not playing a Scramblocke, your Tepig's rough experiences in the wild have convinced it that you ARE playing a scramblocke, and thus, it may not fight any one of the following Nuzlocke screwovers:

-Pokemon that naturally learn SelfDestruct/Explosion.
-Pokemon that have a 4x type advantage against it.
-Gym Leaders and E4 members that have a type advantage against it.

(If you want a list of pokemon and Gym leaders you can't fight, I can give you one, but it'll take time)

Also, normally in the wild, a young fire type's parents would teach it to summon fire. Since your Tepig's parents are dead, it cannot summon fire attacks with greater then 70 base power (although they can be LEARNED, but not USED) until after you reach Opelucid City, where Iris/Drayden (I can't remember which is which fml) will have one of their dragons teach your Tepig how to use its fire, because a Dragon Pulse is close enough to a Flamethrower. You'll have to leave it in a box until you reach the E4 though, so that it has time to master its inner fire.

Reserving for Hwang!!

Edit: It will be Ninja the Venipede.

Ninja was born watching ninja movies and has come to believe himself a ninja. As a ninja, he knows that silence is important to take out the enemy. As such, it can only learn "ninja" moves.

Ninja Techniques
1). Poison Sting
2). Pursuit
3). Protect
4). Venoshock
5). Agility
6). Toxic
7). Dig
8). Double Team
9). Sludge Bomb
10). Payback
11). X-Scissor
12). Poison Jab
13). Substitute
14). Cut
15). Spikes
16). Toxic Spikes

Solo Cheren at all times. Evolve after soloing the noisy Bianca once.

To evolve a second time, solo the entire Ice Gym.

Solo The Dark E4 member the first runthrough and the Ghost E4 member the second time.

Reserving for Hwang

Hwang you get Lovesick the Woobat He must know the moves Heart Stamp, Endeavour to take someone through its Endeavour and Attract to evolve solo 3 trainer owned Pokemon before they can hit you after using Attract solo Skyla after using Attract on all her pokemon

EDIT : Why are so many people obsessed with darkness I mean really

Reserving a relatively dark challange for Hwang.

EDIT: It will be a Scraggy.

Okay, Hwang, take ______ the Scraggy. Now, this Scraggy lived with his parents in the Desert, and everything was perfect for him. But one day, Team Plasma invaded the Desert in order to search for the Dark and Light Stones, and countless Pokémon were killed in the ensuing battles. His mother was killed in said battle, but the father and child escaped into the Relic Castle. Now, the inside of the castle was just as dangerous as the Desert was, with Cofagrigus and Krookodile everywhere. Narrowly escaping a Krookodile attack, this poor Scraggy witnesses his father being pulled into a Cofagrigus's coffin, sealing his fate. Shortly after that, you find this poor Scraggy hiding in the castle, scared out of his mind. You decide to spare him, and you capture him. Now, obviously, this Scraggy will be quite traumatized from the events that took his parents, and everyone copes with it in their own way. For this Scraggy, he copes with it thusly. First off, he refuses to battle in the Castle or Desert, due to obvious reasons. Secondly, whenever he sees a Plasma Grunt with Sandile or its' evolutions, or with his own species, he must solo their teams. Noticing that N has both a Sandile AND a Scraggy, he must solo N at the Nimbasa Ferris Wheel. And in order to cope with his parents' deaths, he must defeat Grimsley's Krookodile and Scrafty the second time through, Ghetsis's Cofagrigus, and Shauntal's Cofagrigus the first time through the E4. He must defeat N in Nimbasa City in order to evolve, and every time he sees N after being caught, he must defeat at least one of his Pokémon. Have fun. :)

Recap:

-Catch a male Scraggy, name him whatever you want.
-Due to trauma, can't fight in the Desert Resort or in Relic Castle.
-When seeing Plasma Grunts with Sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile/Scraggy, must solo their teams (Plasma grunts in Relic Castle included, will help get over fear).
-Solo N at Nimbasa Ferris Wheel, can evolve after solo (Making it an easy evolution req).
-Defeat at least one of N's Pokémon every meeting after Nimbasa.
-Solo Grimsley's Krookodile and Scrafty second time through, Ghetsis' Cofagrigus and Shauntal's Cofagrigus first time through E4.
-Have fun.

Reserving for Hwang

Hwang you get Lovesick the Woobat He must know the moves Heart Stamp, Endeavour to take someone through its Endeavour and Attract to evolve solo 3 trainer owned Pokemon before they can hit you after using Attract solo Skyla after using Attract on all her pokemon

EDIT : Why are so many people obsessed with darkness I mean really
Why are so many people obsessed with a reality TV show where the last one alive out of 24 teens wins?

I believe it's Hunger Games or somethin'. Only 'show' I can even think of that has that premise, and a whole fuck-ton of people love it. Yes, I know it's a movie, but I can't think of any other show. Maybe Lost? The River?

When a country starts to showcase young teenagers killing each other for sport, that's definitely a sign that the world is going to shit. Worse then it is now, of course.

Posting to say The Hunger Games is an amazing series of books that turned into an amazing movie.

also my E4 update is in progress, it's going to be a big one :p

Yeah, I read the Hunger Games, and it's definitely been having an influence on my updates.

I'm going to write Chapters 5 and 6 now, but I'm saving them to release during the week so in case I get swamped with work there won't be a gap in updates and I can keep moving along at a steady pace.

FullInsence, no evolution restrictions. Being unable to use your STAB most of the time is punishment enough :P

Anyway, I'll probably get started on Chapter 3 soon, been busy past couple days. I'm pretty tired today though soooo don't expect it until like, at least Tuesday, maybe later.

I'd also give out some Pokemon if I weren't so tired. Maybe if no one posts any in a bit I'll make one or two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)