Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Hey I'm looking to do a scramble challange for Fire Red at a hard difficulty. All Pokemon must be obtainable in game.
Rules:
1.Try to mix the types up
2.Be creative and pick lesser used pokes without them being utterly horrible
3.Preferably ones that evolve and have evolution challenges

Deinosaur take Zoo the Woobat. Zoo knows what everyone thinks of him; that he is just cheap knock off of the beloved Zubat. But because Zoo doesnt believe that, so he decides he will be UNAWARE of such insults. To futher assure that everyone knows his indifference, he must know and keep Assurance.

But Zoo also doesnt want to come off as a cold, mean guy, so he must learn and keep Heart Stamp and stamp all enemies as soon as he enters battle, to show how big his heart really is.

But Zoo isnt done there, and he knows that Zubats fear electric types. So to evolve, he must bravely face Elesa's Emolga's. Once he comes out on top, you may evolve Zoo.

Now that Zoo has evolved into a Swoobat he realizes how silly he was as a Woobat, so he must learn and keep Amnesia to forget his shaky past. He must now forget all moves he knew as Woobat, and in their place learn Calm Mind, as he is now honing his skills in meditation. He also dislikes direct confrontation, and must learn fly to avoid such nasty conflicts.

In battle he must use Calm Mind, Amnesia, and Fly before using his final move (which you may chose.)

To become a true master of Mediation, have him Solo the Psychic Elite 4 member.

Summary:

1) Woobat named Zoo and must have Unaware Ability
2) Learn and keep Assurance and Heart Stamp
3) Use Heart Stamp immdetiately when in battle
4) Solo Elesa's Emolga's to evolve into Swoobat
5) As a Swoobat, must learn Calm Mind, Amnesia, and Fly. Must get rid of all old Woobat moves (Unless that interferes with knowing Calm Mind and Amnesia)
6) When in battle must ALWAYS use Amnesia, then Calm Mind, then Fly. Then he may use the last move
7) Solo the Psychic Elite 4 member

Good Luck =D

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Withdrawing my challange. I don't really have time to do this and other stuff is becoming more interesting.

Take a raticate Perfexionist

He must learn one ice attack
I believe this would have to be Ice Beam or Blizzard via TM? I'd rather you flesh out this challenge a little more before I accept it.

Perfexionist, take Ash the Pikachu. Ash idolizes Ash's Pikachu from the anime, and wants to do the exact same things. Ash can only use moves that Ash's Pikachu used. Ash must solo Brock's Geodude, and may not fight against Misty. Ash must also solo Lt. Surge, and solo your Rival's Eevee (or Eeveelution when it evolves) every time you fight him. Also, since Drake isn't in Yellow, have Ash finish off Lance's Dragonite instead.
List of moves Ash will use:
Thundershock
Tail Whip (while Pikachu never used this in the anime, it technically used Leer, which is essentially the same)
Quick Attack
Thunderbolt
Agility
Thunder
Swift (used in the manga)
Double-Edge
Have fun!

Awesome! Challange accepted.

Perfexionist, take MidHelpful the Paras!

This Paras wants to be the most helpful member on your team! First, every stat boosting item and X item has to go to him. Second, he has to be the first on your team to use a status move in a battle. Finally, he has to solo Giovanni.

Have fun!
Sounds like an interesting challange, thanks! Accepted.

Perfexionist:

Take MACHO the Clefairy... who you will later trade in for MILES the Mr. Mime.

This Clefairy likes a bit of action in its life; it must be taught Mega Punch as soon as it is caught. If you come upon a Clefairy before finding the TM, you'll have to ignore it. Clefairy must be the highest level member of your party as soon as possible and stay that way until it is traded.

Right before Lt. Surge (after your team defeats the 3 trainers in his gym), it decides that it's not strong enough to be on your team. You must trade it for MILES the Mr. Mime on Route 2.
Do I need to do anything with Mr. Mime? A nickname for him would be great, too. Like the creative challenge -- accepted.

Still need three more Scramblemon for my moderate-difficulty, no-trading Yellow scramble. As a note, I love interesting stories behind the Scramblemon, and of course good nicknames.

I'm looking forward to my first scramble!

deinosaur

Perfexionist:

Take Feisty the Nidoran-F.

She knows she's cute, but thats not what she's there for. She's a champ. A CHAMP.

Feisty will Kick, Scratch, and Tackle all her rivals. She don't like those other girly pokemon and she'll take them DOWN.

In order to evolve, Feisty will have to solo 6 water pokemon. Once Feisty evolves, she realizes that its not all about kicking and scratching for what you want. Now she can learn any moves she wants.

Now that Feisty knows she's the best girl pokemon out there, she sets her sights on the guys in her path. Once she wrecks 10 rock or fighting pokemon by herself, she can evolve the second time and become a Nidoqueen.

-Feisty the Nidoran-F
-Must know Double Kick, Scratch, Tackle
-Must solo 6 female pokemon to evolve, can learn any moves
-Must solo 10 male pokemon to evolve again

13laze13oy, take Guardian the Growlithe. Like any good dog, Guardian's greatest desire is to protect its master. To do this, Guardian must always be in your party. Effective guard dogs are also quite intimidating, so Guardian must have said ability. Guardian also strives to be as threatening as possible as early as possible, so you must evolve it ASAP. After evolving, Guardian developes a sense of unity with your other Pokemon, and must switch in whenever they get in the red, or get statused. This restriction applies in all circumstances, even soloes. Finally, Guardian finds out about Team Rocket and their villany, so he must solo Giovanni every time you fight him, as well as 3 floors of Silph Co.
Good luck!

Challange recap:
Catch Growlithe with Intimidate, nickname it Guardian.
You may never deposit Guardian.
Evolve it as soon as you get it.
Whenever any of your other party members are in the red or get statused, switch in Guardian the next turn. Also applies during soloes.
Solo 3 Silph Co. floors. (top floor doesn't count)
Solo Giovanni every time you fight him.

First of all, I'd like to annouce that the first chapter of my Blue Scramble is up! It's a big long, and I don't plan on making every chapter that long, but it's there. The next two chapters will be up soon.

Now, for 13laze13oy, you can take an Onix named Grinder.

Since it can't evolve during the main story, instead of earning evolution, it will earn other things.

Since Onix naturally lives underground, it seems fitting for you to teach it Dig as soon as you catch it. It must keep Dig for the entire game.

It could potentially learn Rock Slide via move tutor as soon as you catch it, but instead, it must solo 5 areas (by areas, I mean routes/caves/buildings/etc) that have more than 3 trainers (can't just let you solo Route 4, with it's 1 trainer, now can I?) to earn the right to learn Rock Slide.

If it has Rock Head as it's ability, you're in luck, because that means that after soloing Sabrina, it gets to use Double-Edge as soon as it learns it. I will place a limit of 5 tries on this, though, otherwise it'd be too easy.

If it has Sturdy as it's ability, it misinterprets it's ability, and believes that it can survive anything. Teach it Explosion as soon as you can (at the base of Mt. Ember), and if it's HP falls into the red zone, it must immediately use Explosion.

Finally, once it learns Sandstorm, it must always use it when it is sent out against a boss' Pokémon.

If you plan on doing the post-game, then once you get to Five Island, get the Metal Coat from the boy at Memorial Pillar. Your Onix feels for the boy who built the Memorial Pillar as a shrine to his deceased Onix, and decides to put an end to all people who hurt Pokémon. Therefore, it must solo the entirety of the Rocket Warehouse, and after that, it evolves.

If you do the Elite Four rematches, have it solo Blue's Tyranitar, out of disgust that Blue replaced his faithful Rhydon.

If that's too much, let me know.

And for Deinosaur, you're going with a Basculin named Cptn. Jack

Captain Jack doesn't take orders from anyone, not even his trainer. He follows his compass to his true desires. Therefore, whenever you're playing, keep a coin on you. Whenever Basculin is in battle, pick two moves, and then flip the coin to decide which he uses. No do-overs (if this sounds too tedious, instead, flip a coin between two moves at the start of each battle, and whatever move is chosen, he may only use that move for the rest of the battle).

He considers all other Water-types his rivals. When the opponent it going to send out a Water-type Pokémon next, Basculin must switch in, though he can instantly switch back out, fearing for his life (if you wish, you can change this to only boss-owned Water-types, though that takes a bit of the fun out!)

His final task is to reach the Isle of Tortuga (or Carracosta, as it may be), beating N's Carracosta without using items. Only then can he call himself the greatest Captain on the Seven Seas

breh

強いだね
Do I need to do anything with Mr. Mime? A nickname for him would be great, too. Like the creative challenge -- accepted.
Oh, I forgot to make MILES do anything special.

Because of MILES' defensive nature, he decides that he needs to protect Pikachu from Lt. Surge's Raichu. As such, he must solo Lt. Surge. After winning, MILES must learn Thunderbolt and keep it for the rest of the game.

Unfortunately, since it's a traded Pokemon, you can't nickname it.

@Deinosaur: Are you referring to Pokemon with a feminine appearance, like Jigglypuff etc.? There's no gender in Yellow.

Oh, I forgot to make MILES do anything special.

Because of MILES' defensive nature, he decides that he needs to protect Pikachu from Lt. Surge's Raichu. As such, he must solo Lt. Surge. After winning, MILES must learn Thunderbolt and keep it for the rest of the game.

Unfortunately, since it's a traded Pokemon, you can't nickname it.

@Deinosaur: Are you referring to Pokemon with a feminine appearance, like Jigglypuff etc.? There's no gender in Yellow.
Thanks for the pointer on the nickname. Unfortunately, I've already been challanged to have Ash the Pikachu solo Lt. Surge.

Also, Deinosaur, I ditto breh's question.

deinosaur

my bad perfexionist...I guess it will just have to be feminine looking pokemon...

I should probably have done more research ._.

Thanks guys so far I have
Catch Growlithe with Intimidate, nickname it Guardian.
You may never deposit Guardian.
Evolve it as soon as you get it.
Whenever any of your other party members are in the red or get statused, switch in Guardian the next turn. Also applies during soloes.
Solo 3 Silph Co. floors. (top floor doesn't count)
Solo Giovanni every time you fight him.

Since Onix(Grinder) naturally lives underground, it seems fitting for you to teach it Dig as soon as you catch it. It must keep Dig for the entire game.
It could potentially learn Rock Slide via move tutor as soon as you catch it, but instead, it must solo 5 areas (by areas, I mean routes/caves/buildings/etc) that have more than 3 trainers (can't just let you solo Route 4, with it's 1 trainer, now can I?) to earn the right to learn Rock Slide.
If it has Rock Head as it's ability, you're in luck, because that means that after soloing Sabrina, it gets to use Double-Edge as soon as it learns it. I will place a limit of 5 tries on this, though, otherwise it'd be too easy.
If it has Sturdy as it's ability, it misinterprets it's ability, and believes that it can survive anything. Teach it Explosion as soon as you can (at the base of Mt. Ember), and if it's HP falls into the red zone, it must immediately use Explosion.
Finally, once it learns Sandstorm, it must always use it when it is sent out against a boss' Pokémon.
If you plan on doing the post-game, then once you get to Five Island, get the Metal Coat from the boy at Memorial Pillar. Your Onix feels for the boy who built the Memorial Pillar as a shrine to his deceased Onix, and decides to put an end to all people who hurt Pokémon. Therefore, it must solo the entirety of the Rocket Warehouse, and after that, it evolves.

breh

強いだね
Hm...

Okay, MILES must learn Thunderbolt as soon as Pikachu solos Lt. Surge. MILES must solo Sabrina to show his prowess as a Psychic-type and to prove that he is not inferior to Kadabra (and can take a hit from Alakazam!). After doing so, he can be taught Psychic via TM if you so wish, but not before.

Alright guys, I just got a Pokemon Yellow off of Ebay, so to celebrate I want to do a Scramble.

Rules:
1. This Challenge will be Medium Hard-Hard
2. No trades
3. Make sure I have a chance at catching these Pokemon, so crazy Uber rare ones are out
4. Put some creativity into these challenges.
5. Try to avoid clashing solos
6. No Solo all, spread the wealth around

Team:
1. Wrath the Cubone (Naix)
2. Aftermath the Caterpie (Arcticblast)
3. Rudolph the Diglett (13laze13oy)
4. Severus the Poliwag (King Serperior)
5. Speedmon the Pikachu (Endquote)

**Disclaimer: Edits to Challenges will be inside the hide tags in RED parenthesis**

DEMo_Gorgon47, take Wrath the Cubone. Wrath was a mama's boy, at least before Team Rocket came. Because Team Rocket killed his mother, Wrath was permanently scarred for life, never being able to forgive them. He's afraid of Ghost-types, as they might be his mother, and he wouldn't want to attack her. Also, Wrath, not wanting to have any more of his mother's bones broken, refuses to use any moves that have the word "bone" in them. Wrath knows that the ones who killed his mother were Jessie and James, and must solo them in both Lavender Tower and Silph Co. After these soloes are completed, you may evolve him. Eventually, Wrath discovered that Giovanni, leader of Team Rocket, is also the leader of Viridian Gym. Needless to say, Wrath is enraged when he finds out, and ends up soloing the entire gym. After that solo is completed, Wrath feels that he has finally avenged his mother, so you may now change his nickname to whatever you like. Wrath took another large blow: his brother was recently captured, and he wants to get his revenge by soloing 3 Pokemon that belong to the one who captured him every time you fight him (spoiler: it's your rival).
Have fun! If there are any problems, feel free to point them out!

DEMo Gorgon47, take Aftermath the Caterpie.

At first, it starts out as a normal Caterpie who wants to help you. And how can a Caterpie help in Pokemon Yellow? By evolving into a Butterfree and beating the Rock-less Brock! It must solo Brock as a Butterfree with Confusion. But once you've done that... something's wrong...

...that Geodude... And that Onix... What have I done? Those poor Pokemon... unable to control even their slightest movements, then crashing to the ground in a crumpled heap... All because of me... Why is this? What... have I done? I can't take this... No... No no no no no... I can't take it! I want to die!"

It plans not to kill itself directly, but to have somebody else inflict the pain it dealt to those poor Rock-types... The first battle you enter, it sends itself in and doesn't use any attacking moves (think String Shot spam or something), letting itself fall to 0 HP and faint... but then it wakes up! It failed even to die.

"Why can't I just... die?"

In its disbelief, it must deliberately faint itself every three battles it has any HP for. You may not use a Revive on it during this time. Suddenly, after being roasted at the hands of the quizmaster (faint against Blaine) it has a sudden epiphany.

"...perhaps... perhaps pain isn't all there is in this world. Perhaps... there is a light... Perhaps there is a way! ...I remember my original goal... My goal to help DEMo... it's not too late to do it again!"

Aftermath doesn't want to die anymore! Aftermath remembers its original commitment to helping you, and is ready to go out and help again! It must assist against every Trainer in Giovanni's gym, striking the final blow against one Pokemon per battle. It must also do this in Victory Road, against every other Trainer you face. And if it faints... It's ready to be Revived and go get 'em again! (You may now use Revives on it.) To truly help you achieve your goal of becoming the Champion, it must finish off every Pokemon in the Elite Four that it is sent out against, and participate at least once per battle.

"Now... Now I am happy again. Thank you, DEMo, for giving me a second chance."

tl;dr
-Caterpie named Aftermath
-Solo Brock as a Butterfree with Confusion
-Allow itself to faint in your next battle
-After this, it must do so for every three battles you enter that it has HP for
-No Revives yet!
-Mandatory faint against Blaine, regardless of whether or not it falls into the every third sequence
-Can no longer deliberately faint now, and can now use Revives!!
-Participate in every battle in Viridian Gym (Removed due to conflicting with Wrath the Cubone's Solo)
-Do likewise in every other battle in Victory Road (Except the first three battles, who must be Solo'd by Severus the Poliwag)
-Must be sent into battle against all Elite 4 members and the Champion (Excluding Lance, who must be Solo'd)
- -Cannot be switched out of battle in the Elite 4 / Champion battles until it successfully defeats one Pokemon (or faints trying) (Again, Excluding Lance, who must be Solo'd)

Happy Scrambling!

DEMo Gorgon47 take Rudolph the Diglett
Rudolph, like most Diglett, has spent his entire life in Diglett Cave and as such the only ground move he will use is Dig.
As his Dex entry says Rudolph prefers dark places and spending his whole life in a cave has made him completely unadjusted to light. Therefore he can only fight in caves or in areas with artificial light(such as gyms or buildings). He also can only use
Rudolph was always made fun of by the other Diglett for his extremely large nose and is now self conscious. He always leads with Sand-Attack so other pokemon can't see his enormous nose.
As he battles with you his confidence grows so he returns to Diglett Cave and fights those who once made fun of him.(Can only evolve by beating a Diglett).
As a Dugtrio Rudolph now has confidence in himself so no longer has to use Sand Attack. In fact he can only use Attacking Moves and the only Ground move still being Dig. He has also adjusted to light well enough to fight outdoors.
In an effort to repay you for helping him and prove his strength he Self Destructs against the strongest Poke owned by any Gym Leader or Elite Four Member that KO's another member of your party. (Low Priority, and is cancelled out when conflicting with other members solos)

Summary:
Diglett named Rudolph
Only ground move usuable is Dig
leads with sand attack against all pokes it faces
only fights in caves and buildings
only evolve by defeating a Diglett Cave Diglett/Dugtrio
Dugtrio can fight outdoors, only use attacking moves and Self Destructs on the strongest poke owned by a gym leader or Elite 4 member if that poke KO's another party member.

DEMo, take Severus the Poliwag.

Severus is worried that Gia is going to destroy the world!!

Must solo Geovanni, Gia's human counterpart each time (Except at his Gym, as that conflicts with Wrath the Cubone's Solo). After each solo, Severus becomes a better person and evolves!!

After bacomong a Poliwrath, solo the First 3 trainers of Victory Road. It is then that he undergoes intense pain and cannot be used until the E4. After getting to the E4, Severus can only use Special based moves. Solo Lance for he is Gia's true form!!! Stop it from awakening!!

DEMo_Gorgon47, take Speedemon the Pikachu.
This Pikachu is obsessed with speed, so he must learn and keep Thunder Wave and at least two of Flash/Quick Attack/Swift/Agility.
If he is ever outsped:
-He must immediately use Thunder Wave to slow the foe down
-He can only use Flash/Quick Attack/Swift/Agility/Thunder Wave for the rest of the battle.
-He cannot switch out or run away.

He must solo a gym leader and at least two Pokémon in the elite four.

Should be easy enough. Good luck!

DEMo_Gorgon47, take Wrath the Cubone. Wrath was a mama's boy, at least before Team Rocket came. Because Team Rocket killed his mother, Wrath was permanently scarred for life, never being able to forgive them. He's afraid of Ghost-types, as they might be his mother, and he wouldn't want to attack her. Also, Wrath, not wanting to have any more of his mother's bones broken, refuses to use any moves that have the word "bone" in them. Wrath knows that the ones who killed his mother were Jessie and James, and must solo them in both Lavender Tower and Silph Co. After these soloes are completed, you may evolve him. Eventually, Wrath discovered that Giovanni, leader of Team Rocket, is also the leader of Viridian Gym. Needless to say, Wrath is enraged when he finds out, and ends up soloing the entire gym. After that solo is completed, Wrath feels that he has finally avenged his mother, so you may now change his nickname to whatever you like. Wrath took another large blow: his brother was recently captured, and he wants to get his revenge by soloing 3 Pokemon that belong to the one who captured him every time you fight him (spoiler: it's your rival).
Have fun! If there are any problems, feel free to point them out!

Well Deinosaur, no one is taking over your Scramble, so I guess I'll just have to double up. Knight the Oshawott.

Knight has always admired the royal Knights of distant Europe and as such has decided to emulate them. As such he can only use moves that involve swords and cutting (and Tackle). To evolve he must Solo Cilan.

Now a Dewott, Knight conviction to become more like his European brethen is strengthened. He now knows that Knights often Retaliated against their enemies, so he must now learn Retaliate and Revenge. Now he can only use Slashing and Sword related moves, Retaliate and Revenge.

Europeans hate the plauge, and bugs are disgusting and spread plagues, so to stop this and save Europe Knight must Solo Burgh. But there is a catch, Knight is afraid of bugs, thus limiting the moves he can use. Now he can only use Revenge and 1 Sword/Slashing move. The other two are considered to be disabled. Once the bugs are eliminated, Knight overcomes his fears and can evolve.

As a Samurott, Knights conviction to Europe is complete. He must have 3 Slashing/Sword related moves and any 1 other move. (You'll probably need Surf) Destroy the Dragons that threaten the Kingdoms by soloing Drayden, Dragon Spiral Tower, Ghetis' Hydreigon, and N's Reshiram. You can only use slashing and sword related moves in these solos. Once this is complete, Knight has saved Europe and will be hailed as a legend.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
DEMo Gorgon47, take Aftermath the Caterpie.

At first, it starts out as a normal Caterpie who wants to help you. And how can a Caterpie help in Pokemon Yellow? By evolving into a Butterfree and beating the Rock-less Brock! It must solo Brock as a Butterfree with Confusion. But once you've done that... something's wrong...

...that Geodude... And that Onix... What have I done? Those poor Pokemon... unable to control even their slightest movements, then crashing to the ground in a crumpled heap... All because of me... Why is this? What... have I done? I can't take this... No... No no no no no... I can't take it! I want to die!"

It plans not to kill itself directly, but to have somebody else inflict the pain it dealt to those poor Rock-types... The first battle you enter, it sends itself in and doesn't use any attacking moves (think String Shot spam or something), letting itself fall to 0 HP and faint... but then it wakes up! It failed even to die.

"Why can't I just... die?"

In its disbelief, it must deliberately faint itself every three battles it has any HP for. You may not use a Revive on it during this time. Suddenly, after being roasted at the hands of the quizmaster (faint against Blaine) it has a sudden epiphany.

"...perhaps... perhaps pain isn't all there is in this world. Perhaps... there is a light... Perhaps there is a way! ...I remember my original goal... My goal to help DEMo... it's not too late to do it again!"

Aftermath doesn't want to die anymore! Aftermath remembers its original commitment to helping you, and is ready to go out and help again! It must assist against every Trainer in Giovanni's gym, striking the final blow against one Pokemon per battle. It must also do this in Victory Road, against every other Trainer you face. And if it faints... It's ready to be Revived and go get 'em again! (You may now use Revives on it.) To truly help you achieve your goal of becoming the Champion, it must finish off every Pokemon in the Elite Four that it is sent out against, and participate at least once per battle.

"Now... Now I am happy again. Thank you, DEMo, for giving me a second chance."

tl;dr
-Caterpie named Aftermath
-Solo Brock as a Butterfree with Confusion
-Allow itself to faint in your next battle
-After this, it must do so for every three battles you enter that it has HP for
-No Revives yet!
-Mandatory faint against Blaine, regardless of whether or not it falls into the every third sequence
-Can no longer deliberately faint now, and can now use Revives!!
-Participate in every battle in Viridian Gym
-Do likewise in every other battle in Victory Road
-Must be sent into battle against all Elite 4 members and the Champion
- -Cannot be switched out of battle in the Elite 4 / Champion battles until it successfully defeats one Pokemon (or faints trying)

Happy Scrambling!

Alright guys, I just got a Pokemon Yellow off of Ebay, so to celebrate I want to do a Scramble.

Rules:
1. This Challenge will be Medium Hard-Hard
2. No trades
3. Make sure I have a chance at catching these Pokemon, so crazy Uber rare ones are out
4. Put some creativity into these challenges.
5. Try to avoid clashing solos
6. No Solo all, spread the wealth around

Team:
DEMo, take Severus the Poliwag.

Severus is worried that Gia is going to destroy the world!!

Must solo Geovanni, Gia's human counterpart each time. After each solo, Severus becomes a better person and evolves!!

After bacomong a Poliwrath, solo the First 3 trainers of Victory Road. It is then that he undergoes intense pain and cannot be used until the E4. After getting to the E4, Severus can only use Special based moves. Solo Lance for he is Gia's true form!!! Stop it from awakening!!

DEMo Gorgon47 take Rudolph the Diglett
Rudolph, like most Diglett, has spent his entire life in Diglett Cave and as such the only ground move he will use is Dig.
As his Dex entry says Rudolph prefers dark places and spending his whole life in a cave has made him completely unadjusted to light. Therefore he can only fight in caves or in areas with artificial light(such as gyms or buildings). He also can only use
Rudolph was always made fun of by the other Diglett for his extremely large nose and is now self conscious. He always leads with Sand-Attack so other pokemon can't see his enormous nose.
As he battles with you his confidence grows so he returns to Diglett Cave and fights those who once made fun of him.(Can only evolve by beating a Diglett).
As a Dugtrio Rudolph now has confidence in himself so no longer has to use Sand Attack. In fact he can only use Attacking Moves and the only Ground move still being Dig. He has also adjusted to light well enough to fight outdoors.
In an effort to repay you for helping him and prove his strength he Self Destructs against the strongest Poke owned by any Gym Leader or Elite Four Member that KO's another member of your party.

Summary:
Diglett named Rudolph
Only ground move usuable is Dig
leads with sand attack against all pokes it faces
only fights in caves and buildings
only evolve by defeating a Diglett Cave Diglett/Dugtrio
Dugtrio can fight outdoors, only use attacking moves and Self Destructs on the strongest poke owned by a gym leader or Elite 4 member if that poke KO's another party member.

I also need 4 more pokes for my Fire Red scramble challange for anyone with ideas.

@ Naix, ArticBlast, & 13laze: Challenges accepted.

A point to everyone else though: Do not give me any more Rock or Ground Types. Lets have some diversity

Also ArcticBlast: I have to edit your challenge a little bit, because Wrath has to solo Giovanni's gym by himself. So that part is out. Other than that it is fine.

@Deinosaur If we can decide some destinctly male / female Pokemon in the thread for the challange that appear in the stages of the game I need that would be immensely helpful.

@breh Thanks, accepted!

I need two more Pokemon for my Yellow scramble. :)

Accepted KS, though I have to make 1 adjustment. I cant Solo Giovanni at his gym (but I can the other times).

Haha your challenge is funny cause almost no one else here gets the references it makes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)