Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Since my Platinum nuzlocke failed again...

I'm going to do another scramble. With Pokemon that require to be traded to reach their final evolution, except I'm not going to evolve them into their final evolution.
- Platinum
- Nicknames

Riki, take Fear the Duskull. As its name implies, Fear loves to scare the living daylights out of people, and it has a habit of scaring (read: confusing) its enemies in the middle of combat, and won't attack until its opponent's confused. Note: If the opponent has an ability that prevents confusion, Fear can't do anything to it. Fear decides to finish off 5 trainer-owned Pokemon by means of them hurting themselves, to prove that it's the master of scaring people. After this is done, Fear may evolve. From now on, if one of your Pokemon gets confused, Fear must switch in and solo it, to put them in their place. Unfortunately, despite being the master of fear, the world fails to realize it, so Fear soloes Lucian, to show the world that it is worthy of its title.
Catch Duskull, nickname Fear
Must confuse every Pokemon it fights
May not attack until the opponent is confused
Finish off 5 trainer-owned Pokemon by means of confusion damage to evolve
If your opponent confuses one of your Pokemon, Fear must switch in and solo the opponent's Pokemon.
Solo Lucian

Have fun!

Grabbing a Piplup for Riki, will edit later.

Edit: here you go. I remember using this Piplup in my (now canceled) Diamond Scramblocke:
shinyskarmory said:
Pika25: Take a male Piplup (SR until you get one), and name him Penguin. He is the penguin from that internet game called Learn to Fly. Therefore, all of his moves must correspond to things he uses to fly in the game.
Glider: Must always have at least one flying type move ASAP. You may delete it, but only for another flying type move.
Rocket: Must learn and keep a priority move.
Launch Ramp: Must learn and keep an ice type move.

The fourth move is your choice. Evolve to Prinplup after flying over Gardenia, and evolve to Empoleon after you defeat Byron.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
aight riki

take a machop, his name will be BIGBAD

if hes against a pokemon that weighs more than him he must use low kick

also as a machoke

no fighting moves

RODAN

Banned deucer.
also give me an easy one for like lets say fire red

also i will hack my starter so you can give me ANY mon in its place !

Riki, catch yourself an Onix and name him Granite.
This Onix has a rather severe case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, or OCD.

He must learn every single level-up move.
Each time he learns a new move, he must replace his oldest move.
Finally, in trainer battles, pick either the moves on the top row, or the moves on the bottom row.
He can only use those two moves for the remainder of the battle.

He must solo Volkner.

@Riki: You get Clever the Abra. This Abra is impressed about the clever idea of a Scramble you thought of and, as such, tries to make clever maneuvers of its own.

- Must use Teleport the instant it is sent out in an attempt to avoid its opponent's potential attack.
- Must have two Psychic-type moves besides Teleport ASAP.
- Must solo Maylene using its Psychic-type advantage. After this, it learns that it can Protect instead of failing to Teleport (i.e. you can replace Teleport with Protect).

Rodan, buy Snowball from the Magikarp salesman. Snowball somehow thinks it's an Ice-type, and is afraid of Pokemon whose types would be super-effective against it. Thus, if Snowball is in battle against a Fire, Fighting, Rock, or Steel-type, it must switch out. Also, Snowball refuses to believe that it's a Water-type, so it must learn an Ice-type attack ASAP, and refuses to learn any Water-type moves. Finally, Snowball wants to get over its fear of Fire-types, which leads it to lead your party through Pokemon Mansion and solo Blaine. After these tasks are completed, Snowball must solo every Fire-type you fight.
Buy Magikarp, nickname Snowball
Must learn an Ice-type attack ASAP
No Water-type moves
Must switch out of Fire, Fighting, Rock, and Steel-types
Must lead your party through Pokemon Mansion
Must solo Blaine
Must solo every Fire-type you face after soloing Blaine
Have fun!

Riki, I thought at first, you said just any Pokémon... Now I take it that you mean ONLY those that have to be traded to evolve to their final stage. Piplup isn't one of them. So instead, take Hotness the Magmar. Only fire attacks are allowed from Hotness. Solo Byron and Aaron.

As for Rodan, you get a REAL starter. A Squirtle, to be exact. This means the rival gets a Bulbasaur and varies his team accordingly. You must nickname your Squirtle Koopa. Koopa must solo the rival's Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur every time you fight him. He also must solo Brock. Koopa may only know one water attack at a time, but it must learn and keep Surf once you get the HM. (Edit: evolve after the rival encounter before Nugget Bridge, evolve again after the rival encounter on 7F of Silph Co.)

Rodan, you get Dreamy the Drowzee. This Drowzee loves sleep, and so will only attack opponents that are asleep. Teach it Dream eater ASAP, and keep it always.

Yeah it's simple and shiz but that's what I feel like giving :P enjoy.

Catch Duskull, nickname Fear
Must confuse every Pokemon it fights
May not attack until the opponent is confused
Finish off 5 trainer-owned Pokemon by means of confusion damage to evolve
If your opponent confuses one of your Pokemon, Fear must switch in and solo the opponent's Pokemon.
Solo Lucian

take a machop, his name will be BIGBAD
if hes against a pokemon that weighs more than him he must use low kick
also as a machoke
no fighting moves

Riki, catch yourself an Onix and name him Granite.
This Onix has a rather severe case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, or OCD.

He must learn every single level-up move.
Each time he learns a new move, he must replace his oldest move.
Finally, in trainer battles, pick either the moves on the top row, or the moves on the bottom row.
He can only use those two moves for the remainder of the battle.

He must solo Volkner.

You get Clever the Abra. This Abra is impressed about the clever idea of a Scramble you thought of and, as such, tries to make clever maneuvers of its own.

- Must use Teleport the instant it is sent out in an attempt to avoid its opponent's potential attack.
- Must have two Psychic-type moves besides Teleport ASAP.
- Must solo Maylene using its Psychic-type advantage. After this, it learns that it can Protect instead of failing to Teleport (i.e. you can replace Teleport with Protect).

Only fire attacks are allowed from Hotness. Solo Byron and Aaron.

Riki, take Icarus the Scyther. He is based off of the Oshawott in this nuzlocke (if you don't like blood and gore, stay far away), and very much enjoys killing things. So, he must eviscerate every wild pokemon you encounter after you obtain him with a cutting move, and you must obtain him before Veilstone at the very least.

Additionally, Icarus feels a desire, like his trainer, to toughen up both his pokemon and other trainers. Oh, and you too. Each time you wipe, Icarus will slice and dice your legs, preventing you from running, flying, or using the bike for 24 hours IRL. Icarus must also solo your Rival at every encounter after you obtain him.

Each time one of your pokemon faints, they will gain the following restriction for 24 hours IRL. If they faint again during the 24 hours, the 24 hours begins again with whatever amount of time you had left tacked on.

Duskull: While Icarus can't hurt Fear because it's immaterial, Fear will be terrified, forcing you to select a random move for it (close your eyes and tap the touch screen randomly). If this move breaks his restriction, he must switch out.

Machop: Machop becomes more determined after being attacked, preventing you from switching him out after he has been switched in.

Onix: Can't really be hurt by Icarus, so instead Icarus verbally belittles him. His OCD is amplified, forcing you to be Choice locked into the move in the upper left corner.

Abra: Bloodied up and defeated, Icarus added insult to injury by beating on it even more. Whenever anyone in the party gets into the red, Abra uses teleport to return to the nearest Pokemon Center and heal them, no exceptions. If you already lost Teleport, use Fly- if you can't fly thanks to a wipe, soft-reset.

Magmar: Unlike the meek other pokemon who just want Icarus to leave them alone, Hotness wants to fight back, but he doesn't understand how to control his rage. He must learn Hyper Beam, and use it every time he can during his 24 hours. (TEMPORARILY VOIDS HIS NORMAL RESTRICTION)

Icarus: You really didn't think Icarus would attack himself, did you? No, Icarus will go into your backpack, forcing you to heal him ASAP if he faints. If you cannot, you have 10 IRL minutes to reach a pokemon center and revive him that way before he applies the no running/flying/bike restriction.

I was writing out an awesome post, but then I lost it, FML.

Riki, take Icarus the Scyther. He is based off of the Oshawott in this nuzlocke (if you don't like blood and gore, stay far away), and very much enjoys killing things. So, he must eviscerate every wild pokemon you encounter after you obtain him with a cutting move, and you must obtain him before Veilstone at the very least.

Additionally, Icarus feels a desire, like his trainer, to toughen up both his pokemon and other trainers. Oh, and you too. Each time you wipe, Icarus will slice and dice your legs, preventing you from running, flying, or using the bike for 24 hours IRL. Icarus must also solo your Rival at every encounter after you obtain him.

Each time one of your pokemon faints, they will gain the following restriction for 24 hours IRL. If they faint again during the 24 hours, the 24 hours begins again with whatever amount of time you had left tacked on.

Duskull: While Icarus can't hurt Fear because it's immaterial, Fear will be terrified, forcing you to select a random move for it (close your eyes and tap the touch screen randomly). If this move breaks his restriction, he must switch out.

Machop: Machop becomes more determined after being attacked, preventing you from switching him out after he has been switched in.

Onix: Can't really be hurt by Icarus, so instead Icarus verbally belittles him. His OCD is amplified, forcing you to be Choice locked into the move in the upper left corner.

Abra: Bloodied up and defeated, Icarus added insult to injury by beating on it even more. Whenever anyone in the party gets into the red, Abra uses teleport to return to the nearest Pokemon Center and heal them, no exceptions. If you already lost Teleport, use Fly- if you can't fly thanks to a wipe, soft-reset.

Magmar: Unlike the meek other pokemon who just want Icarus to leave them alone, Hotness wants to fight back, but he doesn't understand how to control his rage. He must learn Hyper Beam, and use it every time he can during his 24 hours. (TEMPORARILY VOIDS HIS NORMAL RESTRICTION)

Icarus: You really didn't think Icarus would attack himself, did you? No, Icarus will go into your backpack, forcing you to heal him ASAP if he faints. If you cannot, you have 10 IRL minutes to reach a pokemon center and revive him that way before he applies the no running/flying/bike restriction.

Your scramble seemed a little too easy. Have fun!

Rodan, catch yourself an Ekans and name him Toxin. He must have Intimidate.
This Ekans manages to find your Pokedex, and decides to follow it blindly.
Fire Red Pokedex (Ekans) said:
A very common sight in grassland, etc. It flicks its tongue in and out to sense danger in its surroundings.
As an Ekans, Toxin tries to be aware of his surroundings.
He must Leer or Glare immediately whenever he is sent out in trainer battles, to stay alert.

To evolve, he must solo your rival.
Fire Red Pokedex (Arbok) said:
The pattern on its belly appears to be a frightening face. Weak foes will flee just at the sight of the pattern.
As an Arbok, Toxin becomes arrogant, knowing all his foes fear his appearance.
He can only directly attack foes he has Intimidated.
He can never forget Glare.

He must solo two Pokemon in the Elite Four.

Good luck!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
By request, giving nyttyn a sixth.

nyttyn take yourself a surskit.

No Water STAB, no evolution, must always be within 5 levels of your highest levelled team member, solo Juan's gym trainers, must land the final hit on three of Drake's Pokemon, and solo Sydney.

Hello everyone, I want a Scramble Challange for Fire Red. I want a normal challange.

My rules are:

1. No unnecessary grinding.
2. I don't end up with too much the same types on my team.
3. I want at least 4 members of my team at the time of reaching Celadon City.
4. I want to use a starter.

Let's see what I will get!

AFC108, catch yourself a Weedle and name him Spike.
This Weedle knows he isn't a great poke, so he tries to support his team.
He must use String Shot first in all battles, until he evolves.

As a Kakuna, Spike tries to prove his worth.
He must use Harden first in all battles, until he evolves.

After his evolution to Beedrill, his challenge really begins.
Spike tries to hold on to his past, so he cannot forget Harden and String Shot.
He must use one or the other immediately every time he is sent out.

This all changes after he soloes Erika.

Having proved himself, he sets out to try new things in battle. He can now forget Harden and String Shot.
He must learn four different moves of four different types, and is always under the effects of Torment. (Cannot use the same move twice in a row)

He must solo at least two Pokemon in the Elite Four. Good luck!

AFC1908, take Tradition the Lapras. Tradition always wishes to uphold the traditions of yore, and these determine its restrictions.
Before boats and ships, people often rode on the backs of Lapras for transportation through water. You must teach Tradition Surf ASAP, and Tradition must lead the party whenever you Surf. Tradition must also be in the back of your party whenever you're riding your Bicycle, as Tradition is uncomfortable with modern methods of transportation.
Lapras have the ability to read human minds. Tradition must learn Psychic ASAP, and never forget it.
Lapras are rare, due to the fact that they were hunted for their shells. Tradition must solo Giovanni, both in Silph and in Viridian Gym, due to the fact that he's the leader of Team Rocket, which is infamous for killing Marowak. Tradition must also solo every Tamer in the game.
Lapras are known for their docile nature, and will never fight their kin.
Tradition may not attack wild Pokemon unless it takes damage from them. Tradition also refuses to fight Lorelei, as she has a Lapras. Tradition may not have a +Attack or +Special Attack nature.

Finally, Tradition may not learn any moves by TM or HM, with the only exceptions being Psychic and Surf.
Have fun!

canno

formerly The Reptile
AFC, you get Wrath the Charmander.

Wrath is the embodiment of anger and hate. Due to him being angry all the time, he may only use attacking moves. Also, he must solo all of the gyms excluding the gym leader. However, if no scramblemon need to solo the gym leader, he must lead during that fight. Now onto the fun part. Below will be a chart of situations where Wrath will gain a "Rage" counter. If Wrath reaches 50 counters, he goes into Berserk Mode. As long as Wrath is in Berserk Mode, you must roll a dice in order to pick a move (1 = Roll Again, 2 = Top Left Corner, 3 = Top Right Corner, 4 = Bottom Left Corner, 5 = Bottom Right Corner, 6 = Roll Again). Wrath also cannot switch out during Berserk Mode, and you cannot use item on a Berserk Wrath. Berserk Mode ends whenever you evolve or when he solos a Gym leader, an Elite 4 member, your Rival, or the Champion (which is you rival, so...). After Berserk Mode ends, you can remove all "Rage" counters on Wrath.
Each time Wrath runs out of PP on a move, add 1 "Rage' counter onto Wrath. If that move is a STAB move, make it 5 "Rage" counters instead.
Each time Wrath faints, add 15 "Rage" counters onto Wrath.
Each time you use an item on Wrath, add 2 "Rage" counter onto Wrath.
Each time Wrath goes a turn without attacking, add 5 "Rage" counter onto Wrath. (This counts in-battle items)
Each time Wrath uses a non-STAB move, add 1 "Rage" counter onto Wrath (this doesn't go into effect until you get Ember)
Each time Wrath switches out, either by force or on purpose, add 10 "Rage" counters onto Wrath.
Each time Wrath is hit with a Super Effective move, add 2 "Rage" counters onto Wrath.

Hello everyone, I want a Scramble Challange for Fire Red. I want a normal challange.

My rules are:

1. No unnecessary grinding.
2. I don't end up with too much the same types on my team.
3. I want at least 4 members of my team at the time of reaching Celadon City.
4. I want to use a starter.

Let's see what I will get!

You get the Maximum Randomizer Challenge!!!!

Take Random the Clefairy. Until you learn Metronome, you will have no restrictions. Once you learn Metronome, you have some things to do.

After learning Metronome, go use it a total of 20 times. Keep note of what moves that Metronome pulls because those are the only moves that Random is allowed to learn. Take note that you must ALWAYS know Metronome, so you just need three moves to fill in those other slots. Also, if you get duplicate moves out of that 20, then ignore the duplicate and use Metronome again so that you have 20 different moves.

Ok, with that out of the way, Random must always use Metronome first when it is sent out. You must MAX OUT Metronome's PP ASAP!!

In order to evolve, Random must solo a Gym Leader's pokemon from 4 Gyms using only Metronome. This can be done at any time.

After evolving, you will have to solo an E4 member. One of that E4 member's pokemon must be solo'd with Metronome. Have fun :D

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
By request, giving nyttyn a sixth.

nyttyn take yourself a surskit.

No Water STAB, no evolution, must always be within 5 levels of your highest levelled team member, solo Juan's gym trainers, must land the final hit on three of Drake's Pokemon, and solo Sydney.
Declined. Getting a surskit in emerald takes massive RNG manipulation to force a swarm, which I didn't realize until I looked it up in frustration.

Edit: Accepted, it has been changed to a wurmple.

@AFC:

I think that I should clarify what I mean about the 20 moves restriction. When I say 20 moves, those 20 don't all have to be moves that Clefairy/Clefable can learn legitly. They could be anything from Fire Blast to Poison Sting. You just have to choose 3 of those 20 moves that it can learn. I am sure that there WILL be moves that are pulled that are inlearnable, but there should be more than enough that it can learn since it has such a huge movepool.

@ The Reptile: Accepted.

@ King Serperior: Thanks for the explanation. I already assumed it would go the way as you explained it. But now everything is clear to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)