Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

SS Watson, take a Chimchar and name him Buddy.

This Chimchar is very friendly, so he doesn't like to harm already-injured pokes, nor kick a foe while they're down.
-He can only use Fire-type attacks against foes with full HP.

To evolve, he must solo Gardenia.

After his evolution, Buddy tries to take care of your teammates.
-He refuses to use STAB moves if any of his teammates is suffering from a status condition, or is in red health.
-He cannot hold an item unless at least one of his teammates is holding the same item.

To evolve again, he must solo Candice.

As an Infernape, Buddy remains steadfast to his goal of helping his friends.
-He refuses to use STAB moves if any of his teammates is suffering from a status condition, or is in red health.
-He cannot hold an item unless at least one of his teammates is holding the same item.
-He cannot be healed by healing items, because he wants them to be saved for his friends.

He must solo at least two Pokemon in the Elite Four.

Good luck!

Accepting "Buddy" still need 5 more for a easy to medium Scramble Challange on Platinum

edit.: "Pikachu" accepted, and "Bronsor" the Bronzor since Jimera spelt it wrong.

SS Watson, take Pikachu the Pachirisu. He has grown up thinking he is a Pikachu, and admires Ash's Pikachu very much. As such, he must learn Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, and Return ASAP and never forget them (only return because Pikachu has a high friendship towards Ash, and Pachirisu can't learn Volt Tackle). Since he thinks he is a Pikachu, and wants to be like Ash's Pikachu, he must solo at least 2 gyms so he is "as good as Ash's Pikachu". he must solo at least 2 pokemon in the E4 and must deal the final blow against Cynthia's last pokemon. Good luck

SS Watson take a Bronsor and name it whatever you want. This Bronsor resents the fact that it is seen as a wall, and as such refuses to ever learn any status moves. Any status moves it has when you catch it must be forgotten ASAP and cannot be used. It cannot evolve until it has nothing but attacks that are over 80BP or can hit high BP (Variable moves like Gyro Ball are ok). Good luck!

Take Numbers the ???.

Pick a number between 1 and 8. Numbers must solo that gym. If the number is odd, Numbers may only use attacking moves. If it is even, Numbers may not use STAB. If it is 5 or up, Numbers may not use Potions or Super Potions or Hyper Potions (other healing items are OK.) If the number is less than 5, you must use only Potions and Super Potions and Hyper Potions to heal him. (no PCs unless fainted)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
SS Watson, you get Dusty the Hippopotas.

Dusty has a habit of creating excessive sand & spreading it about the place. Therefore, it must know & keep as many "Sand" attacks as possible - That is, it must know & keep Sand-Attack & Sand Tomb. Dusty also wants to prove its worth as a Pokemon to you, so it must solo a Gym Leader to evolve.

Have fun.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Reserving for SS Watson.

Take Mild the Roselia.
Mild is a pretty Mild Roselia, moderate and balanced and all that jazz.

Its only restrictions:

• Its moveset must contain only one attacking move.
  • Any one of its stats may not boost to above +2 at any time (+2 is okay).
  • Its moves' base power cannot go above 89.
Good Luck; Have Fun!

Yarnus, take a Diglett and name him Tremor.

This Diglett doesn't like his typing much, so he can only use Ground-type attacks 40 times throughout your run.

He must solo two gym leaders who have at least two pokemon weak to Ground. Good luck!

EDIT: And at some point I hit 2K posts and didn't notice. WOO 2K

Has anyone seen Professor Science around lately? I had a question about one of the pokemon I got assigned for my FireRed scramble.

E: Happy 2k, EndQuote

You want a machop? You've got one. Just give me a minute.

Your machop is a Karate master, and must gain the following moveset ASAP:

- Focus Energy (for meditation)
- Karate Chop (for obvious reasons)
- Endure (because of the great endurance required to obtain a high ranking in Karate)
- Flamethrower/Earthquake (to represent the power of the four traditional elements)

Solo an entire gym of your choice (without a type advantage, and using all four moves against the leader) to evolve to Machoke. Upon evolution, you may replace Karate Chop with Brick Break and Endure with Return (to show respect for and to teach students).

If this is impossible for whatever reason, let me know and I will change it.

SS Watson, you now have 7 pokemon. If that's what you want, then so be it, but I'm not quite sure it is. If you couldn't tell, Numbers was for you. (You can make it a Machop if you want.)

And Official start of my Scrantlet. Update 1 will come soon.

Flamethrower and Earthquake are late-game TM's IIRC, neither of them is Machop's level-up move.
I have absolutely no idea how any game not present in gen iii progresses. I don't think they're both postgame, at any rate. I'm not in a position to check everything right now. If the person the challenge was for wants me to change it, I can. At the moment, I don't even know for certain that they're going to use the 'mon, so it's a little early to be worrying.

So what mod decided it would be funny to change the thread title? It's the Scramble Challange not Chellange.

Change it back, or face my MEP army!

Butterfree, take Buddy the Espeon. Buddy has always loved everyone...He is everyone's buddy. he will not use attacking moves unless he is forced to (under half HP). The only type of pokemon he isn't the buddy of is poison types. This is due to an experience he doesn't like to talk about regarding a group of Ekans when he was an Eevee. Buddy must solo poison types. Thus, he must solo all team rocket Zubat-lines, and must solo Koga. Good luck!

Butterfree, take NooHoot the Hoothoot. It's scared of the dark, and hence can only battle in the Day and Evening. Despite this flaw, NooHoot wants to be a brave bird, and hence must solo the first gym, (flying). When it evolves, teach it Amnesia, once learnt itnf forgets it's fears of the night, and can now come out at night.

Butterfree take a Wooper and name it SHOOP DA WOOP (or whatever variation fits). This Wooper must always have two attacks resembling a beam or laser ASAP. Qualifying moves include:
-Water Gun
-Mud Shot
-Ice Beam
-Water Pulse

When it evolves, it must learn Hyper Beam and use it to KO the final Pokemon of at least two gym leaders.

Have fun!

Alright everyone, I have some good news!

Chapter 8 of my Hard Black Scramble is up!

Warning: it's a really, really long one, but I tried to make sure it was entertaining the whole way through at least. Make sure you have 10 minutes or so set aside before you read it, because it'll take a while :P

@ butterfree

catch Chicken the bellsprout and make sure it has wrap (it learns it by lvl up @ lvl 11). It must solo Whitneys Miltank as a result of only wrap damage. Do this twice more to Jasmines Steelix and to your rivals magnemite in the Goldenrod Underground where Team rocket are. After this you may use a leaf stone on what would most likely be a weepingbell. It must however keep wrap and use it to start every E4 battle excluding the champion.

Also I'm starting a firered scramble and need 5 pokemon

Rules:
-Medium difficulty
-No trading unless it is in-game
-No starter pokemon

First challenge given! Woot woot!

Butterfree, take Alphabet the Smeargle.

Alphabet had always been obsessed with words, words of all kinds and as such his favourite book is the dictionary. Because of Alphabet's dictionary obsession he always likes to do things in alphabetical order. Because of this, all moves Alphabet sketches must be in Alphabetical order. Alphabet cannot sketch any moves out of alphabetical order (I.e. You can't sketch Barrage after you sketch Flare Blitz) If he does sketch moves out of alphabetical order, his obsession will start to kill him and he will have to have that move deleted as soon as possible, if any battle is started with Alphabet and he has an illegal move, he is not allowed to use it that battle. Sketch does not count as a alphabetized move. Once alphabet has four moves all in alphabetical order, he may exchange at any time his first alphabetical move for any move after his last alphabetized move. If at any time Alphabet sketches a move that starts with "Z" he must hold an Everstone, to symbolize his achievement of ending the Alphabet. Once he holds an Everstone he may not learn any more moves. Also because Alphabet is such a nerd he must beat at least two (or one if there's only one) Pokemon from every Pokenerd you encounter.

Summary

-Alphabet the Smeargle
-Must sketch moves in alphabetical order
-If a move is sketched un-alphabetically you must have it deleted as soon as possible and not use the illegal move in any battles
-Once a move set of four is achieved you may replace the first move alphabetically with a move after the last move alphabetically at any time.
-If a "Z" move is sketched make Alphatbet hold an Everstone and he can't hold any other item or learn any new moves
-Must beat at least two mons of every Pokenerd you meet (or one of there's only one)

Good Luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)