Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

@StallMandibuzz: I love your writing. I feel like I'm actually there, watching what is happening. The plot is also very interesting. Keep it up!

He isn't actually using the move. :P He knows how to use his jaws, but he can't use them in battle. O-O He'll go ballistic when he sees Proton. And how did I do with describing Curse? Couldn't really think of what else to do, so Twilight picked the Hoothoot up before slamming it down against the ground as hard as she could, her Ghost powers literally crushing the Hoothoot inside out. You'll see Curse once again, but next time, Twilight won't be the one using it. O_O

Without spoiling too much, Morty's Haunter will use the same move on Choice the Eevee, and it'll have severe repercussions. O_O The Eevee won't die, but it'll have some major problems thereafter.

Most of my team's got some problems, so it's only natural that Choice receives his/hers. Since s/he is indecisive to begin with, the Curse will only amplify his/her negative feelings, which will inadvertently play a bigger part. That, and s/he'll occasionally cough up blood, which will force him/her to not be able to use STAB.

Just don't spam up the thread.

It's ok for occasional comments, but don't take up a page or two doing it.

Sorry if I would like a rude person, but this is not healthy foe the thread.

I have reached 12 challanges for my Ruby scramblocke, so I'm closing challanges in two days. If you have not posted a challange yet, you still may, since two people have two challanges, and their second challanges will be voided if I get two more submissions from people who have not given challanges yet.

Read the rules on page 142, and hit me if you haven't yet! You have until 9 PM EST on Wednesday the 28th to get it done!

Tactical the Slaking

Rule 1) Choose one of your mons. They are Taunted permenantly.
Rule 2) Choose another one of your mons. They are Tormented permenantly.
Rule 3) Choose another one of your mons. They are Choiced permenantly.
Rule 4) Choose another one of your mons. They can never switch out.
Rule 5) You can never let a Pokemon solo a trainer. (Not counting mandatory solos)

Tetrinity said:
StallMandibuzz said:
How did I do on my first Chapter of my Scramble? ^_^ :toast: :toast:
Apparently I forgot to actually post what I'd written in response D: I'll try to sum it up here.

I definitely agree with the others in that it's very deep and dark; just the sort of thing I like, really. You've probably seen from my own two updates that I like to properly imagine what a world with Pokémon would truly be like to live in, and I think you've managed to pull that off very well. I'm also very much looking forward to Random shenanigans. :p

I haven't really gone into the darker side of things just yet, since I mostly save that for Nuzlocke runs, but I'm tempted to introduce an element of it to my own Scramble :D
Pretty much directly pasted from my PMs. I really could've sworn I posted my feedback already... but hey. It's here now. :D

Hmm, I'm on the fence whether or not to accept Scramblémons for my planned Black Scramble already or not. I don't wanna have two projects running simultaneously, especially since it takes me a good deal of time to type my updates up.

O_O Wow, you're actually not going to give a severely messed up Pokémon think it's another one? :p

EDIT: Will be doing a Pokémon Black Scramble after my HeartGold, or possibly while I'm doing HeartGold. Going to be doing a prose story for this one as well, and I'm taking requests. :P

-Will not trade (unless it's to evolve a Pokemon)
-The difficulty is hard
-I'd like to see personality in the challanges for the Pokemon (ex, X fears bugs and cannot face bug type Pokemon, est.)
-Pokemon number one must be one of the starters, I don't care which one it is though
-No Legendaries
-No Profane or racist nicknames
-No impossible challenges (i.e: Solo Lance with a Magikarp, or beat Clair with a Caterpie.)
-Going 'til Alder
-Killing all Legendaries (Volcarona included)
-No I.Q. challanges. >_> (Already have Stupid the Shuckle to deal with, don't need another.)
-Can refuse requests

Now come at me. >:P

Ok, MarioSnshn the Krookodile
He likes to play Mario Sunshine so knows a thing or 2

1) May never attack a water or dragon type (Flash Liquidizer Ultra Dousing Device and Yoshi)
2) Must always switch in if there is intense sunlight (It's not called SUNSHINE for nothing)
3) Must switch in to meet water and dragon types (Yoshi = epic)
4) Must battle all green Pokemon unless it breaks rule 1
5) Have fun
6) If you want harder, I will edit

@Arceustar: So there's no restrictions on evolution or anything like that then, right? And it has to switch in for Water and Dragons, but it can't attack them. Along with switching in on intense sunlight. Well, not too bad, compared to some of the other demented challanges you've handed out. :P And the green Pokémon thing is an LOL moment there. :P Alright, I'll have some fun with this Sandile then. This seems pretty tame compared to most of the stuff you give. o_o Make it a bit harder, without making it impossible.

Reserving for mandibuzz

Ok you get Bon Jovi the oshawatt since he doesn't want to be broken hearted every time he faints he loses use of one of his moves if he faints 4 times he feels a sudden resurgence and can use all of his moves but he has to solo the corresponding gyms if none of the gyms are available then you have to listen to 4 of the people who can change the background music during the elite 4 every time he faints trash a revive
And to evolve he must solo all plasma grunts in the pinwheel forest
And to evolve again he must solo all the performers on route 5

Have Fun!

Woohoo, I get to solo N at his castle with a Krokorok! O_O :P

So far, I have a Sandile, whatever Wobba gives me, and I requested one from Tetrinity. So, three more spaces left. :P

Reserving for StallMandibuzz.

Stall, take HungerGame the Tepig!

Once upon a time, an Emboar read the Hunger Games to a Tepig. However, the Tepig burned the book after the title. So, the Tepig thought it was a book about people being hungry. To never be hungry, he always has to hold a berry or drink after you can obtain them. (He always has this restriction, no matter what) If the opponent also has a berry, Tepig has to use Smog to try to disable the berry. It also has to use Attract to make sure that nobody can take his berry. To evolve, he has to use Smog against a berry-user and Attract 5 times against an opposite gender Pokemon. When he evolves, he realizes what the Hunger Games actually are, and now has to use Rest when he comes in (once per battle) to release the stress. He can only attack after being hit. To evolve, he must solo a trainer that has a fire or fighting type Pokemon. After he evolves, he realizes how strong he is, and he has to solo 23 fire type Pokemon. After that, he must always have only attacking moves that are different types, and must either solo the trainer he comes out against or die trying. You must also solo any Gym Leader that is not being soloed already.

Good Luck!

I just want to add that I refuse to solo Ghetsis with any Pokémon, since his Hydreigon is pretty much guaranteed to destroy at least one Pokémon, so I'm not gonna bother getting destroyed and redoing the N battle about 60 times. :L Soloing N with Krokorok is actually easy enough, since all but his Reshiram and maybe his Vanilluxe will be pretty simple enough. Derp, wait, never mind about the Reshiram thing lol, playing Black. :P And oh shit, realized Krokorok is pretty slow compared to all of N's Pokémon. O_O Ah well, should be fun. :3 And since the game forces the player to catch Reshiram, I sorta have to catch it, but I'm not using it. Would make things easier, but what's the fun in that? :p

Reserving a Sewaddle fir Stall.

Stall, take Weaver the Female Sewaddle.

Weaver is, as her name suggests, a weaver. As weavers need silk, Swarm cannot be it's ability and it must always know String Shot.

Why does Weaver have to know String Shot? Well, she likes to make clothing while she battles. This means that she must use String Shot first in any conflict that she is in.

She cannot have Swarm as an ability because Swarm = bugs that eat clothing = ruined works D:

Must solo Cheren OR Bianca to evolve (Whichever doesn't have Tepig. If neither do, choose).

After Evolution, Weaver must solo the entire bug gym (leader included) to prove that bugs cannot handle her skills!!

Sadly, when the solo is done, she learns that she is a bug type as well :(

She cannot evolve until she Solos a Tranquil, Ferroseed, and Cyroginal. The pain of these conflicts snaps her out of it and allows evolution. Until she snaps out of it, she cannot use bug moves except String Shot.

Once she evolves, she embraces her typing and uses it to make beautiful coats!!

- String Shot for Silk
- X-Scissor for Sewing the silk into clothing
- Razor Leaf for cutting the silk
- Protect for defense against bugs.

Now, nit only does she have to use String Shot first in battle, but she must use Protect second to protect her silk while she works.

Solo Grimsley as he is well dressed and she admires him.

Edit 2:Let's just forget that

Take Elqyem. He loves causing headaches with hers psychic powers. She afraid of bug and dark types and therefore must stay away from them and never touch them (no contact moves) if she has to fight against them. She's quite calm and wants to show of it to other psychic pokémons by soloing 10 psychic type pokémons and 5 ghost type pokémons with calm mind and psychic before evolving. After evolving She must always keep calm mind and psychic. She also hates all Gym Leader and E4 member must solo at least 2 Gymleaders and 1 E4 member.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)