Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Chapter 3 is up!

Sorry for how long it took people, I actually had it more or less ready yesterday but just got lazy and didn't do the editing and summary until this morning. Hopefully it'll have been worth the wait. Sorry for keeping you on the edge of your seat for so long Endquote :P

mystic zap and arceustar i will not be able to get you're challanges up today, give my spot to someone else
also great work as always jimera

Professor Science, Skyshade, shinyskarmory, EndQuote, Dragon33x5, Tetrinity
You can give one again but if someone not on this list gives it, theirs will take priority
24 hour reservations
I need Toad (Foongus? I dunno), Peach (Jynx probably), Whomp (Snorlax? They both body slam), Bob-omb buddy (I have no idea.), and Piranha plant (Victreebel anyone?)

Professor Science, Skyshade, shinyskarmory, EndQuote, Dragon33x5, Tetrinity
You can give one again but if someone not on this list gives it, theirs will take priority
24 hour reservations
I need Toad (Foongus? I dunno), Peach (Jynx probably), Whomp (Snorlax? They both body slam), Bob-omb buddy (I have no idea.), and Piranha plant (Victreebel anyone?)
Reserving toad

Take Toad the Foongus, hack it in with Drought, PoisonPowder, Solarbeam, Spore, and Synthesis

Chose a Spoiler without looking
Solo Cilan/Cress/Chili with PoisonPowder, unlock Spore

Solo Cilan/Cress/Chili with PoisonPowder, unlock Synthesis

Solo Cilan/Cress/Chili with PoisonPowder, unlock SolarBeam

If you chose spoiler 1 chose one of these

Solo N in Nacrene City, unlock Synthesis

Solo Lenora, unlock Solarbeam
Use toxic instead of Poisonpowder, and any pokemon can be out when you;re poision solo'ing peopler

If you chose Spoiler 2 chose one of these

Set drought up, and solo N in Nacrene city using only water type moves, unlock SolarBeam

Set drought up, and solo Lenora using only water type moves, unlock Spore

If you chose Spoiler 3 chose one of these

Solo N in Nacreme city using Solarbeam, unlock Synthesis

Solo Lenora using Solarbeam, unlock Spore
lolnot the right invisible text

Solo Burgh to unlock the last move

Also you get a cookie if you find the invisible text in this post

And, if any solo'es interfere, save, solo, restart

I'll take peach

You get Peach the happiny/chansey/blissey. She must always know softboiled and doubleslap She (obviously she) gets kidnapped by bowser, but doesn't get seriously hurt. Therefore, bob-omb must never explode if she is on the field. Also, in order to evolve into chansey, she must get hit by koopa's and goomba's weakest attacks 3 times each and must use doubleslap on bowser 5 times. However, these attacks scar her, and she becomes fearful so she must use softboiled if she is in red/yellow (whichever you prefer) health, and she cannot go into battle if softboiled has no pp. Also, in order to evolve again, she must solo the dragon-type gym leader for whichever version you are playing, as this symbolizes bowser for her. After this, she is no longer fearful and now has no requirements.

have fun!

AWESOME job, Jimera ^_^

Just wait for Metronome to do what it did to me once:

1). Psystrike
2). Dark Void
3). Swords Dance
4). Outrage

Sadly, it then used Growl, Ember, then Healing Wish >.>

@Arceustar: You get Bombuddy the Igglybuff.

Red is good, black is bad. Cannot attack red or pink Pokémon, cannot switch out from and is under the effects of Taunt against black Pokémon. Solo one black Pokémon to evolve into Jigglypuff.

Hack it with Hydro Cannon because it's well known for operating cannons. However, this move cannot be used until you get the 1st star (reality translation: beat the first gym leader). OHKO a humanoid Pokémon with this move to evolve into Wigglytuff.

Also hack it with Explosion. This move cannot be used until Bombuddy is hit with a Fire attack, in which case it must be used. If it dies to or after a Fire attack, it must Explode in the next possible battle. This restriction overrules the "cannot attack red or pink" restriction. While I'm at it, it can't have Revives or Max Revives used on it after Exploding.

Finally, if one of Bombuddy or Bob-omb is in your party, the other must be boxed, and vice versa. In other words, Bombuddy and Bob-omb cannot be together in the PC or in your party.

Questions/concerns?

Soo, lost my soulsilver, so while waiting to find it, i'll do a Platinum Scramble

Rules are

-Easy
-I'll hack moves if I need too, and possibly pokemon once I get the GTS
-No fail Pokemon
-I want useful stuff/NO BIDOOF
-Think the challenges through
-I'll take 6 Pokemon, unless someone wants to make more, capping at 12
-I want a Scyther, I will hack this one at the GTS
-3 Pokemon by Fantina, 6 pokemon by Byron, if more all by Candice
-Treadshot's MEP that I shouldn't know about right now, is a mewtwo
Edit:

I would prefer piplup

Skyshayde, sorry about your loss.

Take Rayquaza the Metagross. This Metagross thinks that it is Rayquaza, so you must hack it in as a Beldum with the following moves, nature, and ability:

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Air Lock
Moves: Dragon Dance - Outrage - Overheat - Earthquake

As a Beldum, you can only use Outrage. Evolve after soloing Roark.

As a Metang, you can use Outrage, Overheat, and Dragon Dance. Evolve after soloing the Steel Gym's trainers. Do NOT solo the Leader.

As a Metagross, you may now use all moves. Must solo Lucian.

GL.

@Skyshayde: You get Ouch the Piplup. After soloing Roark's lackeys, it undergoes a crisis that makes it cringe at the idea of hitting super-effectively. Therefore, hack Flash onto it and use it as a warning before hitting super-effectively. It can never use Surf, Blizzard, or Earthquake because natural disasters HURT.

Summary:
- Piplup named Ouch
- Solo Roark's lackeys
- Then, hack Flash onto it
- Always use Flash before hitting super-effectively
- No Surf, Blizzard, or Earthquake

I hope that isn't too hard.

@Skyshayde: You get Ouch the Piplup. After soloing Roark, it undergoes a crisis that makes it cringe at the idea of hitting super-effectively. Therefore, hack Cosmic Power onto it and use it as a warning before hitting super-effectively. It can never use Surf, Blizzard, or Earthquake because natural disasters HURT.

Summary:
- Piplup named Ouch
- Solo Roark
- Then, hack Cosmic Power onto it
- Always use Cosmic Power before hitting super-effectively

Surf is a natural disaster? He's just... surfing...

@Skyshayde: You get Ouch the Piplup. After soloing Roark, it undergoes a crisis that makes it cringe at the idea of hitting super-effectively. Therefore, hack Flash onto it and use it as a warning before hitting super-effectively. It can never use Surf, Blizzard, or Earthquake because natural disasters HURT.

Summary:
- Piplup named Ouch
- Solo Roark
- Then, hack Flash onto it
- Always use Flash before hitting super-effectively

The bolded, italicized, and underlined part contradicts my Metagross challenge. Beldum must solo Roark.

Skyshayde, you're getting a luxray from me

Catch a Shinx wherever the hell one first appears (I think it's outside Valley Windworks or Floaroma Town). Call it whatever you want, i don't care, but it has to start with "Styl". Fill in the other letters yourself.

Basically, this is the world's laziest Shinx ever. It can't be stuffed to fight, it doesn't want to get it's paws dirty. So you may only use this Shinx against Wild Pokemon, and it has to only land 2 attacks on the wild pokemon. The attack has to land (i.e. hit the opponent, like Discharges hitting with electricity, or Crunch hitting with Shinx's fangs), if it misses or it is a self-targeting move it doesn't count. By doing this, you must catch or faint the wild pokemon.

Any wild pokemon you do catch has restrictions placed upon it. Firstly, you may store it in your box indefinitely, but once you put it into your party you can't put it back into the box. Secondly, no healing of any kind, be it the PC or potions or whatever, is to be used on the pokemon you caught. Thirdly, you may only use that pokemon's moves, if the moveslot is their evolutionary stage or lower (for the purposes of this challenge, unevolved pokemon are counted as 1st stage, pokemon like Metang are 2nd, and things like Tyranitar would be allotted moveslots 1,2 and 3). The moveslots are counted in this order: Top left, top right, bottom left and bottom right. And finally, your Shinx can only evolve when you have caught 15 pokemon this way, to Luxio. Make it an even 50 pokemon (including the first 15) to evolve to Luxray.

If the pokemon you caught happens to have a fourth move, you can use it, but for each use you must throw out items worth P15000 or more.

Oh, and have your Luxray catch a pokemon, and use that pokemon to solo Gardenia. Do the same for Candice. (Note: there is no limit to how many times you want to level up this pokemon before the gym leader fights, except for the fact you can't heal)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)