Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Vuchato I am activating my anti-Ninja barrier and will edit a Caracoasta for you.

Take Crusty the Carracoasta. Crusty has three easy steps (restriction):

1. May either have STAB or Shell Smash.
2. If Sturdy, solo Clay. If Not, solo Brycen.
3. Solo the the Dark type E4 member and N's fossils.

Vuchato, you get a Mienfoo, called Vistroth. Vistroth will introduce you to the hell that is the scramble challenge thread.

Vistroth must be caught on the ground floor of Dragonsprial Tower. It must be caught in a Poke Ball or a Great Ball. As soon as you catch it, give it an item to hold, and then trash items from our bag that are worth P7500 or more.

Vistroth is a very dedicated warrior, but he's not that mean. So, against all Golurks (and pre-evo) and Chandelures (and pre-evos), he must stay in and attack, and leave them in red health. He can attack as many times as necessary to get the opponent in red health, but he cannot KO them. If he does, you must trash items from your bag worth P7500 or more, and then switch his item for something else (and you have to switch it to something he has never held before, so if he's got Choice Band, then it's switched to Choice Scarf, the next time he switched items he can't use either Band or Scarf).

If you should ever face a Pawniard or Bisharp, Vistroth must attack, but cannot leave them in red health. If he does, he has hurt them too much, and must then have items used on him for the next two turns, while he does not attack nor switch (he's free to switch as soon as he's attacked and the opponent is still in green or yellow health, or after those two turns have passed, or he's fainted).

Against any other pokemon, Vistroth must check their colour (as according to the Pokedex). Reds must be left in red health, greens in green health (so you can just switch immediately) and yellows in yellow health. If he faints these Pokemon by mistake. Switch items and pay the P7500 fine again by trashing items.

Oh, and have him lead your party during all of Dragonspiral Tower, all of Icirrus Gym and also 2 of the Elite 4/Champion battles.

Have fun. :)

Reserving a Pokemon for Vuchato.

Also, Duckberg, that Deerling I gave you doesn't have to change restrictions every time the season changes XD. The form you catch it in is the one it stays in forever, and the restrictions are based on what form it is. Sorry I didn't make that clearer. Fun update btw.

EDIT:
@Vuchato:

Since Treadshot gave you hell incarnate for a challenge, I'm going to give you a much nicer one for your Tepig. This Tepig shall not have a nickname. Why? because, this Tepig believes he is THE Tepig! The Tepig to end ALL Tepig! As such, he must learn all of his evolutionary line's signature attacks. This means Heat Crash, Fire Pledge and Blast Burn. Learn these all ASAP. Just to be nice, no further restrictions beyond that.

And yes I realize I've given this out before, I'm tired and don't want to try and come up with a new one alright?

OH final note, my update is going to be a little late, I've been taking a short break from my Sapphire scramble just because I'm starting to get a little scrambled out (This is my third one in a row!) so bear with me for a day or two longer :P.

I have a feeling I don't fall into the "most of you" category, lol.

Anyways, feel free to make Vistroth a Mienshao, assuming you haven't given up on him already. He's going to be a pain...

Since Treadshot gave you hell incarnate for a challenge, I'm going to give you a much nicer one for your Tepig. This Tepig shall not have a nickname. Why? because, this Tepig believes he is THE Tepig! The Tepig to end ALL Tepig! As such, he must learn all of his evolutionary line's signature attacks. This means Heat Crash, Fire Pledge and Blast Burn. Learn these all ASAP. Just to be nice, no further restrictions beyond that.
I believe Blast Burn isn't available until the post game.

Vuchato, take a Lillipup and name it Yorkie.
This puppy is highly impressionable, so he learns from watching others battle.

Yorkie must solo Cress, and learns from watching the gym leader battle:
(The number of times Cress uses Work Up in this battle)/2 (Rounded down)=(The number of times Yorkie can evolve)

After his battle with Cress, Yorkie becomes obsessed with the move Work Up.
In trainer battles, he must use Work Up at least once before he can directly attack.

He must solo Iris. EDIT: Or Drayden. Any Dragon-type gym leader, really.

Good luck!

thanks guys, at least most of you lol. Am I allowed to evolve the Tepig and Mienfoo or are they stuck that way?
You have no restrictions on Tepig's evolution. Evolve it whenever you want to, as much as you want to. I told you I was giving you a nicer challenge to make up for Treadshots :P

I believe Blast Burn isn't available until the post game.
That doesn't matter. I said "ASAP" and if "ASAP" isn't until the post-game, then that's fine. It just means he has only two slots taken up instead of three for most of the game.

pearl scramble update 6

Team:
1.Vaporeon(Mermaid)
Must know Baton pass,acid armour, surf and ice beam Asap (will replace icebeam with blizzard if the arcade is the only place to get it)
Solo 6th gym and garchomp

2.Glaceon(Ice)
Only know ice/normal moves
Solo a gym

3.Flareon(Abused)
only special fire moves
Must solo every pikachu with frustration
Must solo flint

4.Jolteon(MeatHead)
Only physical moves
Can know 1 special electric move if he solos volkner
must defeat at least 4 E4 pokes (not including cynthia i guess)

5.Leafeon(Leaf)
Must learn new level up moves no matter what
Must Solo Wake

6.Espeon(Deoxys-A)
must know 1 physical move
Must switch out after using stab attack

I wish there was something interesting to say, but to be honest i just breezed though and i've just beaten maylene. sorry for the crap update

Team

Leaf
Lv27 Brave
Razor leaf
Tail whip
Grass knot
Quick attack

Deoxys-A (Why wont you evolve)
Lv27 gentle
Quick attck
tail whip
Helping hand
Sand attack

Mermaid
Lv30 rash
Quick attack
Tailwhip
water gun
Bite

Abused
Lv30 jolly
Quick attack
Tail whip
Ember
Bite

Game time:15:50
Money: 61732 (saving up to buy 4000 coins, need 80000)

pearl scramble update 7

Team:
1.Vaporeon(Mermaid)
Must know Baton pass,acid armour, surf and ice beam Asap (will replace icebeam with blizzard if the arcade is the only place to get it)
Solo 6th gym and garchomp

2.Glaceon(Ice)
Only know ice/normal moves
Solo a gym

3.Flareon(Abused)
only special fire moves
Must solo every pikachu with frustration
Must solo flint

4.Jolteon(MeatHead)
Only physical moves
Can know 1 special electric move if he solos volkner
must defeat at least 4 E4 pokes (not including cynthia i guess)

5.Leafeon(Leaf)
Must learn new level up moves no matter what
Must Solo Wake

6.Espeon(Deoxys-A)
must know 1 physical move
Must switch out after using stab attack

Another update already? yeah but its only the crasher wake fight

-Returing from the pokemon centre, i proceed to go through the gyms simple puzzle
-I challenge THE CRASER WAKE to a gym battle
-He starts bragging about his team and agrees to fight me
-He sends gyrados out with scares leafs attack down 1 level
-leaf ignores me and uses aerial ace(still does about 25% dam) while gyra brines me
-this happens again then leaf uses razorleaf, dropping gyra to about 20% health
-Wake heals as leaf ignores me AGAIN, but gets a crit quick attack, undoing the heal
-leaf is hit by swagger(good/bad thing?) leaf does nothing
-leafs hits self in confusion, i heal 5 times with potions
-leaf ignores me and uses synthesis(Epic luck)
-Leaf is no longer confused but still does nothing
-leaf finishes gyra with razorleaf, time for a +1 attack sweep
-Wake sends out floatzel, let hope for no ice fang
-leaf survives and i stall with mermaid to heal (leaf needs to solo but i see soloing as only using that pokemon to fight, mermaid didnt)
-leaf comes back at full health, and 2HKOs with quick attack and razorleaf
-Wake sends his last pokemon out, quagsire, if leaf uses razorleaf, i have beaten wake.`
-leaf uses razorleaf and wins the fight.
-wake hands me two items, saying i've earned them
-YOU GET THE FEN BADGE+TM55 BRINE
-pokemon obey me till lv50 now (I think)
-i head to the pokemon centre to heal and rest the night

Team
Leaf
Lv31 Brave
Razor leaf
Synthesis
Aerial ace
Quick attack

Deoxys-A (Why wont you evolve)
Lv30 gentle
Quick attck
tail whip
Bite
Sand attack

Mermaid
Lv31 rash
Quick attack
Tailwhip
water gun
Bite

Abused
Lv30 jolly
Quick attack
Tail whip
Ember
Bite

MeatHead?
Lv19 rash
Tackle
Tail whip
Rock smash
Sand attack

Game time:17:44
Money:74624 (only need 5376 now) EDIT: i found out i needed 125376 to buy icebeam

Vuchato: Take a Woobat named Snitch

Snitch loves Harry Potter's Quidditch. He dreams about soaring through Mistralton Gym, which kinda looks like a Quidditch Stadium. To make his dream come true he must lead the team through the 6th gym (but he doesn't have to lead versus Skyla).

Sadly, he is a bit unhappy with his appearance. If only he were shiny, then he'd be a proper Golden Snitch! In his frustration he refuses to evolve, as he would lose his round shape, and can't learn any moves by TM. Even Calm Mind or Psychic are beyond his restless soul. Instead he holds on to his signature move Heart Stamp to project his dreams to other pokemon (who often flinch in boredom). Finally he refuses to use STAB attacks on flying types because he's afraid of being caught.

This is where you come in. By solo-ing major boss battles (Cheren, Bianca, any gymleader or N) he gains the confidence to shrug off some of these silly restrictions: He gets one point per solo'd boss battle and one point whenever he solo's every regular trainer in a gym. You can spend these points to delete the following restrictions:

Learn a TM → 1 Point
Learn Psychic → 1 Point
Learn Calm Mind → 2 Points
Forget Heart Stamp → 2 Points
STAB on Flying types → 2 Points
Evolve to Swoobat → 3 Points

To make things a little easier: Take one free point when you catch him and an extra point whenever he learns Fly (which is free btw). If this is still too hard you may enable Psychic attacks versus flying pokemon and gain an extra point if he solo's all rangers in Pinwheel Forest.

Have Fun!

BTW. Auramaster: that Lickytung solo was awesome! Koga is such a bastard :)

;) I can vouch for the confidence points. Koops has been fun to use so far.

I'm quite busy this week but I might get an update in this weekend.

First three updates are up for Colosseum!

Also, I can't figure out how to prevent the hide tag from glitching for (Ware)House of Horrors, so I apologize for that.

First three updates are up for Colosseum!

Also, I can't figure out how to prevent the hide tag from glitching for (Ware)House of Horrors, so I apologize for that.
I think I'm noticing a theme in your scramble, and it has to something to do with shadow pokemon, fainting, and the letters "F" and "U".

Anyway, just started in on chapter 6 of my update, but it'll be a day or two before I finish it. Soooooo until then!

OH also, if LafondaOnFire is around, I'd like to request you nerf the requirement on the evolution of Relic somehow. As I mentioned in my last update, the situation required for it hardly ever happens more than a few times, let alone TEN times, and even when it does happen there's no guarentee I'll fill the rest of the requirmenets. Maybe make it so I can do it with wild Pokemon as well as trainer owned Pokemon?

Pretty happy with Crusty, and the rest of my team. I'm pretty sure I'll be going with STAB over shell smash, I rarely bother to set up in-game. I'm hoping its sturdy so he gets to solo clay

lol I'm really happy that I don't have to worry about him for a while.
Yeah, I tried to tone it down a bit after Glowfire (who had even more of those colour healthe bar restrictions and item switching costs), who was a STARTER. Yeah, consider yourself lucky you don't get Vistroth until Dragonspiral Tower. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)