1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Programming EV Tracker for iPhone

Discussion in 'Technical Projects' started by DanLite, May 25, 2011.

1. pimpgangster

pimpgangster

Just downloaded this and I have to say it is fantastic!! good work Jungle Boy!! one question though, how do I delete pokemon from the list? I know it says you can but I can't figure out how to do it.
  2. DanLite

DanLite

To delete Pokemon from a list (either your Pokemon or recently battled Pokemon), just swipe the row horizontally to reveal a delete button.
  3. Whiteboy Willis

Whiteboy Willis

Great work! This will be sooooo much more helpful then having to make tallies on a piece of paper, THANK YOU!!!!!
  4. crazypippo92

crazypippo92

Signed up! im going to download this tomorrow, will leave feedback after some test! Thank u!
  5. DanLite

DanLite

FYI, I am not currently doing any beta testing. To download the app, get it from the App Store at http://bit.ly/EVTrack1. It's free for 4 more days!
  6. ~GreenCore

~GreenCore Hardwire

downloaded, its a great app, someone should do a Damage Calculator, it will be fantastic! ;D
  7. Calahagus

Calahagus

Looks awesome! Now I don't have to carry around my Pokemon folder wherever I bring my DS.
  8. Iskola75

Iskola75

Really good program! Only one thing is missing, I think there should be a "Save Progress" button, instead of autosaving. Then you could save the EVs when you save your game, because right now if you accidentally turn your DS off, or it runs out of power, or something, you completely lose track of EVs.
  9. JJBro1

JJBro1

Sorry to bump an old thread, but what happened to the app? It's been removed from the app store. Was there any sort of follow up?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)