Evan's Exeggutor Extravaganza! [WON BY THE HEADASS HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE]

gg, got stunted on

that'll teach me for using brainless webs HO, time for me to build some actual NU teams lol

cofag trick room let's go

Garay oak gets activity so his team wins, every other series is decided b/c one team has the lead and the rest are dead games

R3:

18. clef clef cavs vs 1. The XY NU Ladder Heroes
AJB vs Evan.
Hootie vs Kiyo
Disjunction vs ADVANTAGE

13. HP Flying Mamoswines vs 3. Improbable Play WCOP
Highways vs Finchinator
TSR vs meepsvictory
Paraplegic vs HSA

27. Soviet is a gay lord vs 12. headass horsemen of the apocalypse
byronthewellwell vs FLCL
Reje vs Poek
Pohjis vs blunder

19. NU Tour Team Thing vs 26. STAG C Team
suapah vs Peef Rimgar
Jordn vs Garay oak
KingKdot vs Bhris Brown

Deadline in a week bop

Last edited by a moderator:

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:
I hate this but I have to call activity. AJB and I scheduled for today 8 PM est. I found him online 1 PM est, and then he said he should play NUPL and RUPL games, but he would play me after these games, I said okay and told him to hmu whenever he played the battles. After one hour, I challed him and he was AFK. I was online from 10 AM until 11 PM.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I hate this but I have to call activity. AJB and I scheduled for today 8 PM est. I found him online 1 PM est, and then he said he should play NUPL and RUPL games, but he would play me after these games, I said okay and told him to hmu whenever he played the battles. After one hour, I challed him and he was AFK. I was online from 10 AM until 11 PM.
it's been two days since matchups were posted. I think you two can find another time to play without having to resort to an activity win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)