Eviolite

Would wynaut with evolution stone in LC be a viable option?

Also just in case anyone who didn't read previous 17 pages of this thread i feel like the best users of this item would be
nosepass, dusclops, shieldon, metang, bronzor, togetic, bayleef, wartortle, lileep, and likitung along with the pokemon discussed on the first page because of their decent bulk(above 75 base in both defenses) would love an item like this in LC or if they wanna try to find a niche in other tiers.

Dotekkotsu has lower speed by 5 points and lower sp. def by 10. The 5 HP Dotekkotsu has isn't the same, because every sp. def point is *1.5. The 5 Atk points doesn't really matter since you'll be able to ohko everything if successful.
That's not how it works. HP and SpD are multiplied for overall special defensive capabilities, so it doesn't matter which one is being multiplied.

That's not how it works. HP and SpD are multiplied for overall special defensive capabilities, so it doesn't matter which one is being multiplied.
Evolution Stone effectively makes every 1 sp.def point into 1.5 sp.def points. So if it's 5 base hp vs. 10 base sp.def, it's actually 5 base hp vs 15 base sp.def, and worse, Dotekkotsu has 5 less base speed, so unless you don't invest in speed, those 5 hp points are flying out the window anyway. I admit Kotsu's Drain Punch is pimptastic, but on a Guts set, Machoke ftw.

Anyway, I've noticed my fighting types getting their faces smash by the stronger water/fire STABs during weather, so I've begun running something else:

Battle between GravityZero and [FrontierMasta]DIME" started!

Tier: Dream World
Variation: +16, -15
Rule: Rated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Species Clause

[FrontierMasta]DIME" sent out Kerudio!
GravityZero sent out Politoed!
Politoed's Drizzle made it rain!

Start of turn 1
The foe's Kerudio used Calm Mind!
The foe's Kerudio's Sp. Att. rose!
The foe's Kerudio's Sp. Def. rose!

Politoed used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
The foe's Kerudio lost 30% of its health!

Rain continues to fall!
The foe's Kerudio restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 2
The foe's Kerudio used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
Politoed lost 250 HP! (65% of its health)

Politoed used Hypnosis!
The attack of Politoed missed!

Rain continues to fall!

Start of turn 3
The foe's Kerudio used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
Politoed lost 133 HP! (34% of its health)
Politoed fainted!

Rain continues to fall!
GravityZero sent out Ninetales!

Ninetales's Drought intensified the sun's rays!

Start of turn 4
Ninetales used Psycho Shock!
It's super effective!
The foe's Kerudio lost 45% of its health!

The foe's Kerudio used Surf!
It's super effective!
Ninetales lost 260 HP! (90% of its health)

The sunlight is strong!

Start of turn 5
[FrontierMasta]DIME" called Kerudio back!
[FrontierMasta]DIME" sent out Sazandora!

Ninetales used Psycho Shock!
It had no effect!

The sunlight is strong!

Start of turn 6
GravityZero called Ninetales back!
GravityZero sent out Doryuuzu!

The foe's Sazandora used Dragon Pulse!
It's not very effective...
Doryuuzu lost 109 HP! (30% of its health)

The sunlight is strong!

Start of turn 7
Doryuuzu used Brick Break!
It's super effective!
The foe's Sazandora lost 63% of its health!

The foe's Sazandora used Flamethrower!
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Doryuuzu lost 252 HP! (69% of its health)
Doryuuzu fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
GravityZero sent out Lickitung!

Lickitung has Cloud Nine!

Start of turn 8
Lickitung lost 93 HP! (24% of its health)

Lickitung used Curse!
Lickitung's Attack rose!
Lickitung's Defense rose!
Lickitung's Speed fell!

The sunlight is strong!

Start of turn 9
The foe's Sazandora used Dark Pulse!
Lickitung lost 79 HP! (20% of its health)

Lickitung used Curse!
Lickitung's Attack rose!
Lickitung's Speed fell!

The sunlight is strong!

Start of turn 10
Lickitung lost 87 HP! (22% of its health)

Lickitung used Curse!
Lickitung's Attack rose!
Lickitung's Speed fell!

The sunlight is strong!

Start of turn 11
Lickitung lost 85 HP! (22% of its health)

Lickitung used Rest!
Lickitung went to sleep and became healthy!

The sunlight is strong!

Start of turn 12
[FrontierMasta]DIME" called Sazandora back!
[FrontierMasta]DIME" sent out Blaziken!
The foe's Blaziken is floating on a balloon!

Lickitung is fast asleep!

The sunlight is strong!

Start of turn 13
The foe's Blaziken used Claw Sharpen!
The foe's Blaziken's Attack rose!
The foe's Blaziken's Accuracy rose!

Lickitung is fast asleep!

The sunlight is strong!
The foe's Blaziken's Speed Boost increases its speed!
The foe's Blaziken's Speed rose!

Start of turn 14
The foe's Blaziken used Claw Sharpen!
The foe's Blaziken's Attack rose!
The foe's Blaziken's Accuracy rose!

Lickitung woke up!
Lickitung used Hammer Arm!
A critical hit!
The foe's Blaziken lost 100% of its health!
Lickitung's Speed fell!
The foe's Blaziken fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
[FrontierMasta]DIME" sent out Ditto!

The foe's Ditto transformed into Lickitung!
The foe's Ditto has Cloud Nine!

Start of turn 15
Lickitung used Curse!
Lickitung's Attack rose!
Lickitung's Speed fell!

The foe's Ditto used Hammer Arm!
It's super effective!
Lickitung lost 64 HP! (16% of its health)
The foe's Ditto's Speed fell!

The sunlight is strong!

Start of turn 16
Lickitung used Curse!
Lickitung's Attack rose!
Lickitung's Speed fell!

The foe's Ditto used Curse!
The foe's Ditto's Attack rose!
The foe's Ditto's Defense rose!
The foe's Ditto's Speed fell!

The sunlight is strong!

Start of turn 17

Lickitung used Curse!
Lickitung's Attack rose!

The sunlight is strong!

Start of turn 18
The attack of Lickitung missed!

The sunlight is strong!

Start of turn 19
The foe's Ditto used Hammer Arm!
The attack of the foe's Ditto missed!

It's super effective!
The foe's Ditto lost 54% of its health!

The sunlight is strong!
Hodou Marsone is watching the battle.
DDRMaster is watching the battle.

Start of turn 20
It's super effective!
Talabeclander is watching the battle.
The foe's Ditto lost 45% of its health!
The foe's Ditto fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
Hodou Marsone: wut yes.
[FrontierMasta]DIME" sent out Kerudio!
atari 2600 et game is watching the battle.

Start of turn 21
The foe's Kerudio used Mystery Sword!
It's super effective!
Hodou Marsone: how did what just happened?!
Lickitung lost 66 HP! (17% of its health)

The foe's Kerudio lost 48% of its health!
The foe's Kerudio fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
[FrontierMasta]DIME" sent out Kyuremu!

The foe's Kyuremu is exerting its Pressure!
GravityZero: cursed up
Hodou Marsone: WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
DDRMaster: Ditto sweeping as a Lickitung?

Start of turn 22
The foe's Kyuremu used Frozen World!
Lickitung lost 60 HP! (15% of its health)

It's super effective!
atari 2600 et game: wow
The foe's Kyuremu lost 100% of its health!
The foe's Kyuremu fainted!
GravityZero: no
Hodou Marsone: No, opposite.

The sunlight is strong!
[FrontierMasta]DIME" sent out Electivire!
DDRMaster: oh

GravityZero: my licktung beat ditto
Hodou Marsone: DIME tried to stop it with a Ditto
[FrontierMasta]DIME": gg

Start of turn 23
The foe's Electivire used Brick Break!
It's super effective!
Lickitung lost 54 HP! (14% of its health)

The attack of Lickitung missed!

The sunlight is strong!
Hodou Marsone: And Lickitung was just like "lol no" and went FUCK YOU To the face

Start of turn 24
The foe's Electivire used Brick Break!
It's super effective!
Lickitung lost 54 HP! (14% of its health)

DDRMaster: Ditto doesn't work against anything with Recovery
The foe's Electivire lost 80% of its health!
The foe's Electivire fainted!

The sunlight is strong!
[FrontierMasta]DIME": lol
[FrontierMasta]DIME" sent out Sazandora!

DDRMaster: gonna die
GravityZero: totally posting on smogon
GravityZero: first try with lickitung
Hodou Marsone: this is amazing, Lickilicky is irrelavant as it should be now.

Start of turn 25
Lickitung lost 86 HP! (22% of its health)
Lickitung fainted!
DDRMaster: lol is it down?

The sunlight is strong!
GravityZero sent out Espeon!

Start of turn 26
It's super effective!
Espeon lost 218 HP! (71% of its health)

Espeon used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
The foe's Sazandora lost 36% of its health!
The foe's Sazandora fainted!

GravityZero won the battle!
[FrontierMasta]DIME": I still drop it like DIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
DDRMaster: I've been trying to get there
GravityZero: ty
DDRMaster: all morning but it didn't work
GravityZero: i tried too
Hodou Marsone stopped watching the battle.
GravityZero: it aint responding
DDRMaster: odd
GravityZero: later
Talabeclander stopped watching the battle.
[FrontierMasta]DIME": i cant use smogon either

^Yes, it was tested and works on them just fine, as they aren't NFEs in Gen V--the fact that they were fully evolved at one time is completely irrelevant.

Would Monmen (the pre-evo of Erufuun) be any good? It gets access to all of its older brother's moves including Taunt, Leech Seed, Substitute, Stun Spore, etc.) and its Mischevious Heart ability. Would it actually be bulkier than Erufuun or possibly used in the lower tiers?

Eh, Monmen's defenses with this just hit 40/115/100, not terrible but nothing amazing, Erufuun's are 60/85/75, I guess it's better than most Mischievous Heart users :/

Also jesus christ Gravity, Lickitung is a freaking boss, how many pokemon can sweep with 55/60/30 offensive stats ahahahaha

So I've actually had a few chances to test Lairon, and I have to say, first, it can't pull off Heavy Bomber. However, thanks to my switching of sets/abilities, I figured out Rock Polish Larion can actually put a dent in quite a few things, especially because, with Sturdy, you can survive a hit on one of those crippling x4 weaknesses and still live (bar entry hazards).

Fun facts:

-Lairon can utterly destroy Shanderaa, as it can survive a Fire Blast or Overheat with plenty of health and OHKO back with Stone Edge. And god forbid they're locked into Shadow Ball, you can get off three RP's and still be at >1/2 health, then proceed to bust Shanderaa and continue beating up anything not packing Mach Punch or Vacuum Wave (it will survive several hits of any other priority move).

-Trick Room teams love it when you switch in Lairon, because with no speed investment it can outrun most everything under TR and resists many of the common types TR teams pack (Psychic and Ghost).

-Paired with Balloon Desukan (pretty non-standard, but it beats up Dory for you with Mummy and burn from WoW, so what's not to love?), which is immune to both of Lairon's exploitable weaknesses, you can switch the two back and forth to cover each other's weaknesses (as mentioned before, Lairon can soak up Ghost and Dark moves until the end of time, even from something as powerful as Shanderaa) while burning and Hazing everything that moves. Shadow Tag Shanderaa trap-kill Desukan with Shadow Ball? Good, Lairon gets to set up free.

-Ditto doesn't have Sturdy, so anyone foolish enough to switch Ditto in on Lairon will most certainly die, while you hang on through the Scarfed Earthquake.

So, that's kinda it right now, it's been pretty good in practice, thinking about adding some sort of healing support to the team so I can abuse Sturdy and get rid of burns (which hurt Lairons already barely there sweeping capabilities). I'll post the set if anyone cares to take a look (or, y'know, you could search it in the usage statistics somewhere below Starly, and take the set from there, because as far as I can tell I'm the sole Evo Stone Lairon user).

This observation holds true whether the Pokemon holds the Pre-Evo Stone or not. Unless you want to focus on taking hits from only one side of the spectrum, HP is a better investment if you want to take hits in general.
Not necessarily, you will get the best use of your EVs if you make your HP about the sum of your defenses (defenses calculated without prevo stone).

BurningMan

fueled by beer
He's got 90 attack though... how hard does he really hit? :/
i guess with a 150 BP move still pretty hard^^

nattorei without any offensive evs and 90 base attack hits pretty hard with both gyro ball and power whip since both are 120 BP (well gyro ball not always but in 90% of the cases).
There arent many sweepers that would like to switch into these moves as long s they aren`t resistant.

Also jesus christ Gravity, Lickitung is a freaking boss, how many pokemon can sweep with 55/60/30 offensive stats ahahahaha
Yeah! Wall, setup, and tanksweep; never thought I'd say these words in Gen V. I'm finding these these Bulk Up prevo-stoners are completely Ditto immune since Ditto can't copy the 1.5x defenses, and that's why Ditto only does 16% while i do 45%. Since all of my prevos are slower than 241 when scarfed, even if Ditto haxed a breakout like with No Guard Machoke, it'd be killed by something else. I ended that Ditto match with the vast majority of my HP, I think Ditto actually makes my setups easier.

However, I must note: Birijon is EVIL. That thing can come in on Lickitung, SD up, and smash it's face in. Typhlosion's full HP Eruptions also do around 40% damage, so it's a counter if Typhlosion gets in on the first turn after i rest. I guess Heatran would be the same, but I've never run into it using eruption on lickitung. I might wanna run SR to stop Eruption and Water Spout from ruining my setups. (octillery? lol)

What I've noticed is that I have nothing to fear except strong special attacks, once i'm at +2 scizor's superpower does like 26% to lickitung.

I'm looking for a good Bulker/Curser/CMer who resists Water and Fire... then I'd really have a unkillable setup poke. And then it'd be uber within a week ;.; Speaking of, has any actually run a test on Phione w/ prevo stone ingame?

I'd say Slowpoke but his defenses are pretty much on the same level as Slowbro/king's.

Purotooga's got a 4x fire resist but he's not that great otherwise. Really high defense but eh.

Waaailmer? Defenses aren't that great since they just hit 130/78/78 but it should be able to take a few hits.

It has pressure too, which means Ditto will run out of PP for it's move in 3 turns if it's scarfed.

Wailmer @ Evolution Stone
-Curse
-Bounce
-Dive
-Rest/Aqua Ring?

Might work, 70 base attack is decent to work with too.

breh

強いだね
I'd say Slowpoke but his defenses are pretty much on the same level as Slowbro/king's.

Purotooga's got a 4x fire resist but he's not that great otherwise. Really high defense but eh.

Waaailmer? Defenses aren't that great since they just hit 130/78/78 but it should be able to take a few hits.

It has pressure too, which means Ditto will run out of PP for it's move in 3 turns if it's scarfed.

Wailmer @ Evolution Stone
-Curse
-Bounce
-Dive
-Rest/Aqua Ring?

Might work, 70 base attack is decent to work with too.
Just a note its defences are actually 130/70/76.5 assuming max investment in SpD and no investment in Def... but whatever

The moveset is also a bit weird IMO. Why not just use Waterfall and Return, like this?

[SET]
name: Curse
move 1: Curse
move 2: Waterfall
move 3: Toxic / Return (Toxic for the higher tiers (Burungeru..; I could care less about Tentacruel or Empoleon honestly), Return for the lower ones)
move 4: Rest
item: Prevo Stone
ability: Water Veil / Pressure (I still don't understand what's so special about stalling out Ditto; it's not like Ditto can really do much vs. a Wailmer without the prevo stone... Plus it's fun to screw with Burungeru.
nature: Sassy (or Calm IIRC if you really think that it will outspeed anything)
evs: 252 HP / 4 Att (or Def) / 252 SpD

Also unfotunately it gets hit with a 100 power grass knot :(

Leech Seed from Erufuun and Nattorei are also annoying.

Evolution Stone effectively makes every 1 sp.def point into 1.5 sp.def points. So if it's 5 base hp vs. 10 base sp.def, it's actually 5 base hp vs 15 base sp.def, and worse, Dotekkotsu has 5 less base speed, so unless you don't invest in speed, those 5 hp points are flying out the window anyway. I admit Kotsu's Drain Punch is pimptastic, but on a Guts set, Machoke ftw.
In a sense, yes, it makes every Defense and Sp. Defense point worth 1.5 points. However, you could also look at it from the perspective that it makes every HP point into 1.5 HP points instead. In terms of raw defenses, it's the exact same thing.

Machoke certainly has slightly better special defensive capabilities regardless, but it's just because he has more of an increase in the lower stat. The stone magnifies the difference, but it doesn't cause it.

Just a note its defences are actually 130/70/76.5 assuming max investment in SpD and no investment in Def... but whatever

The moveset is also a bit weird IMO. Why not just use Waterfall and Return, like this?

[SET]
name: Curse
move 1: Curse
move 2: Waterfall
move 3: Toxic / Return (Toxic for the higher tiers (Burungeru..; I could care less about Tentacruel or Empoleon honestly), Return for the lower ones)
move 4: Rest
item: Prevo Stone
ability: Water Veil / Pressure (I still don't understand what's so special about stalling out Ditto; it's not like Ditto can really do much vs. a Wailmer without the prevo stone... Plus it's fun to screw with Burungeru.
nature: Sassy (or Calm IIRC if you really think that it will outspeed anything)
evs: 252 HP / 4 Att (or Def) / 252 SpD

Also unfotunately it gets hit with a 100 power grass knot :(

Leech Seed from Erufuun and Nattorei are also annoying.
Waterfall / Dive and Return covers a lot but leaves Water Absorb Burungeru walling you completely (Poliwhirl has the same issue). Empoleon could annoy you too. Toxic's ok, only things with Water Absorb and Rest simulataneously should wall it. Wailmer's biggest issue is that it's walled and killed by Rotom-W no matter what, but it's certainly a good option for the PP stalling aspect at endgame (i've just been through hell in 110 turns... bliss is a whore). I personally would run Water/Bounce for maximum PP stalling, like Scicky suggested.

I've created every viable prevo setup i could think of by scanning the pokedex. I added Eevee, even though it's nonviable I <3 Eevee.

Eevee (F) @ Evolution Stone Trait: Adaptability
EVs: 248 HP / 84 Def / 176 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Return / Double-Edge / Quick Attack
- Bite / Baton Pass
- Rest

Adaptability abuse. I'm not gonna run numbers, I'm fairly sure that 884 attack Double-Edge with 2x STAB isn't gonna kill Nattorei or Skarm. And I don't care. Eevee even forcing such things to come out is awesome.

Defensive stats: 313 / 235 (353@+1) / 346.
^ UU Tank? Yeah.

Bite's solely for Ghosties. Boo? Boo who? No you boohoo.

BP's to get out before Whirlwind phazes you. Go to a Espeon / Xatu / Cradily / Octillery / anything with Suction Cups and start sweeping seriously.

Vigoroth (F) @ Evolution Stone Trait: Vital Spirit
EVs: 68 HP / 252 SDef / 188 Spd
- Bulk Up
- Frustration
- Shadow Claw
- Ankle Sweep

Sleep immunity makes this stand out. End of story, really. Not that it's lame, it's just nothin special.

Machoke (F) @ Evolution Stone Trait: Guts
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SDef / 136 Spd
- Bulk Up
- Revenge
- Payback
- Rest

Come in on status, or lure status, and violate. All there is to it.

Dotekkotsu (F) @ Evolution Stone Trait: Iron Fist
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SDef / 176 Spd
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Payback
- Rest

Drain Punchar!!!!!!! Works exactly like the Roopushin set, but... better.

Machoke (F) @ Evolution Stone Trait: No Guard
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SDef / 136 Spd
- Bulk Up
- DynamicPunch
- Payback
- Rest

Sadly, the less reliable set for Choke. Hax is great, but burns force you to Rest instead of sweep and Dittos can hax you back. This increases the failure rate. But if you're really desperate, this will survive a +4 Jaroda Leaf Storm and confuse Jaroda while tacking some nice damage on with D Punch. After that, Jaroda should be within the kill range for priority.
Lickitung (F) @ Evolution Stone Trait: Cloud Nine
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
- Curse
- Hammer Arm
- Rock Slide
- Rest

Such a sexy tank. Ignores the Rain/Sun damage boosts and SS/Hail damage while it boosts itself. Decent success rate, but patience is a virtue, don't use it immediately, because it doesn't want to get hit by any STAB CCs until it's at like +4

Tohsaka Rin (Gochimiru) (F) @ Evolution Stone Trait: Shadow Tag
EVs: 196 HP / 252 Def / 60 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Rest

K, hands down the best pre-evo I've played. Trap a wall that can't phaze you (Porygon2, Burungeru (it can't kill you even with STAB SE Shadow Ball), and Blissey are great for this), boost and boost, then kill it off. You have a fully CM'd sweeper, and there was never any threat of something switching in to screw up your setup.

Special Notes: While it's possible to trap Nattorei, Leech Seed is annoying. Natt's normals do 33-34%, so a crit is enough to guarantee the KO, and that usually ends up wiping me out. Also, Natt likes running Shed Shell. Getting paralyzed and seeded and hazarded is fine and all, but being switched into by another pokemon while in this horrid condition is usually a match-destroying event.

Also, you may not want to trap Burungeru in the rain, to discourage it from hitting you with Boiling Water. STAB + rain + Boiling Water + burn is annoying at best, setup ending at worst. You may be put into a position where you should just cut your losses and kill Burugeru instead of resting while your sp. def is only like +2. You'll die early from a CH SBall or a Sp. Def drop if you try to rest at that point.

You can deal with a Sball Sp. Def drops, maybe two if they're spaced apart, but a burn is something that can really ruin your day by forcing you to rest early. So avoid Burungeru in the rain

Riguree (F) @ Evolution Stone Trait: Analyze
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Recover

Haven't tested yet. Weak defenses (par with Eevee iirc), but Analyze + Recover looks good for a staller.

Tesshiido (F) @ Evolution Stone Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Curse
- Gyro Ball
- Substitute / Rock Smash
- Leech Seed

Um... yeah. A Drizzle-team only creation, it's basically there to wall and stall. SubSeed, and whatever that won't work on should fall to Gyro Ball after a few boosts, barring Nattorei. Gyro Ball also has max BP against anything with 100+ speed after a -1.

Dusclops (F) @ Evolution Stone Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Rest

Yeah. This just happened. People talk about how Dusknoir has the offensive edge against Dusclops. This is here to take Dusnoir's last advantage.

Sealeo (F) @ Evolution Stone Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SDef
- Curse
- Waterfall
- Ice Ball / Rock Slide
- Rest

Another Drizzle-only set, mainly because of how bad coverage is; this thing needs the power boost. Well, it resists Water and Fire (thick fat) but that's where the awesome stops. Fighting weakness, ew. Breloom's a menace, let's be honest. So is Birijon. Yes, this set has Ice Ball. =/ I'm pretty sure nothing's outright immune to Ice (tho a lot of 4x resists), so yeah. Gogo.

Munchlax (F) @ Evolution Stone
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 192 Def / 68 SDef
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Rest

Arguably, the tankiest of all the prevos. Just numbers:

473 / 246 (369@+1) / 367

Munchtank. You should already know what to do with this, g'bye.

How will Dragonair perform with this? Ivysaur? Marshtomp? Metang?
Ivysaur has major coverage issues, but I guess subseed + sleep powder + hp fire would have few problems in the sun.

Never tried Dragonair because Sleep Talk and Marvel Scale are illegal.

Marshtomp has decent defenses, and could run a curse set that covers everything but Rotom-W. Sadly, this means a Drought set, as risking a H Pump to the face aint cool.

Metang, never tried it. The only stat up moves it has are agility, claw sharpen, and iron defense, so i'd be clueless.

breh

強いだね
metang cannot hold items.
wut

Anyway I don't know about Metang... AMAZING (60 / 160 (uninvested) / 145 (app, max investment)) defenses but no recovery ouside of rest, like 2 support move (SR, which is cool, and toxic lol) no setup move...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)