Eviolite

Gabite doesn't get Dragon Dance...

If it did, Garchomp would troll the metagame even worse. Gabite doesn't get Swords Dance either.

I've been using...

Nosepass
Defenses with Eviolite: 30/202/135

Yeah, Rock is a bad Defensive type, but when Draco Meteor is only a 2-3hko from a Specs Latios in sand with a 252/0 spread, and Adamant Conkledurr @ leftovers does 43.18% - 51.14% with Drain punch on a max defense Nosepass, you know you somthing special. Oh Yeah, and he learns Pain Split, Stealth Rocks, and Magic Coat.

tehy

Banned deucer.
Not to mention, he has magnet pull.

So maybe he can trap and kill heatrans and genesects, not to mention use magic coat to force skarmory to whirlwind or set up on itself.

Not to mention, he has magnet pull.

So maybe he can trap and kill heatrans and genesects, not to mention use magic coat to force skarmory to whirlwind or set up on itself.
Edit: Derp, Magic Coat has great priority, nvm. But I'm pretty sure Genesect isn't released yet, either way, Magnezone and Nosepass anybody? Twin Mag ftw.

Gabite @ Eviolite
252 SpD/252 Def/4 Atk
Hone Claws
Dual Chop
Earthquake
Stone Edge

Allow me to say that after a Hone Claws Boost, Dual Chop OHKO's Mence but mence is beyond faster. Use Gabite in sand and there is a 20% chance you don't get killed.

Its another Dragon to use and is no replacement for its evolution but hey.

I use Rhydon, mostly because I was looking for a way to sneak in my favorite pokemon despite it being Gawd Awful in just about any tier because of it's horrible Special Defense and two 4X weaknesses. D:

I have to say it still doesn't do well, but I try to Flower Gift + sunny day to pump up it's SpDef more and to cut water down the sting of water, which does help a bit. I may try stacking EVs in SpecDef to help him out or should I just not bother?

Also, Lairon reaches very good SpD under the sand. Despite that, I've tried it with Curse and Hone Claws, before even RU came, and it was terrible.

Also, Lairon reaches very good SpD under the sand. Despite that, I've tried it with Curse and Hone Claws, before even RU came, and it was terrible.
Even if it is awful, I do love Lairon, so I'm intrigued to try a set of Hone Claws/Head Smash/Earthquake/Iron Tail with Rock Head...

Gabite @ Eviolite
252 SpD/252 Def/4 Atk
Hone Claws
Dual Chop
Earthquake
Stone Edge

Allow me to say that after a Hone Claws Boost, Dual Chop OHKO's Mence but mence is beyond faster. Use Gabite in sand and there is a 20% chance you don't get killed.

Its another Dragon to use and is no replacement for its evolution but hey.
If you're going this far, might as well use Dragon Rush.

There's a thread stickied to the top of the forum. Ask a simple question, get a simple answer. I think that's where they like you to post this sort of stuff. Welcome to Smogon.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
There's a thread stickied to the top of the forum. Ask a simple question, get a simple answer. I think that's where they like you to post this sort of stuff. Welcome to Smogon.
Sometimes, these questions are easy enough to answer within the topic. Just a thought =D!

how much does max defense chansey bold nature with eviolite. how much does chansey have with its defense?
If my calculations are correct, 252 +Def Chansey @ Eviolite hits a 178 total Defense stat. It's definitely workable with Chansey's massive 704 HP stat with maxed out EVs. I hope this answered your question adequately! Like Scrawly said, this type of question belongs in the Simple Questions, Simple Answers topic that is stickied at the top of this forum. Welcome to Smogon! Don't be afraid to send any other questions you have to myself via visitor message or the SQSA thread.

Sometimes, these questions are easy enough to answer within the topic. Just a thought =D!

If my calculations are correct, 252 +Def Chansey @ Eviolite hits a 178 total Defense stat. It's definitely workable with Chansey's massive 704 HP stat with maxed out EVs. I hope this answered your question adequately! Like Scrawly said, this type of question belongs in the Simple Questions, Simple Answers topic that is stickied at the top of this forum. Welcome to Smogon! Don't be afraid to send any other questions you have to myself via visitor message or the SQSA thread.
There's a very high chance that poster isn't here anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)