Exeggutor (Lum Berry + Harvest) (QC 3/3) (GP 2/2)

OK, this is my first analysis, so I might make a large amount of errors.

Coconut Tree

[SET]
name: Lum Berry + Harvest
move 1: Rest
move 2: Sleep Powder
move 3: Leaf Storm / Giga Drain
move 4: Psyshock / Psychic
item: Lum Berry
ability: Harvest
nature: Modest
evs: 156 HP / 252 SpA / 100 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Thanks to the combination of Lum Berry and Harvest, Exeggutor can switch into common status moves from Pokemon such as Tangrowth, Amoonguss, and Slowking, and either cripple the foe with Sleep Powder or retaliate with one of its STAB moves. In the first slot, Rest is used to heal Exeggutor from residual damage taken from entry hazards and resisted moves, and is risk-free thanks to Lum Berry. When Exeggutor should use Rest depends on the foe's team. For example, if Exeggutor is at half health and the foe has a Slowking out, Exeggutor should use Rest immediately so it doesn't get KOed by Fire Blast the next time it switches into it. In the second slot, Sleep Powder is used to incapacitate common switch-ins such as Moltres and Druddigon. Leaf Storm occupies the third slot, and thanks to its immediate power, OHKOes several Pokemon that Giga Drain could not, including Slowking, Walrein, and Lanturn. It should be noted that Exeggutor has the strongest Leaf Storm in RU, which is a boon over other Grass-types like Sceptile. However, Giga Drain can be use for its reliability, but be warned, as missing out on the aforementioned KOs could be crucial. The last slot is dedicated to a Psychic STAB of choice. Psyshock is generally the better option, as it 2HKOes Lilligant after a Quiver Dance boost and OHKOes Roselia and Cryogonal after Stealth Rock. However, Psychic can be used to guarantee an OHKO on Emboar, as well as land a solid 2HKO on Tangrowth. It should be noted that Exeggutor's Psychic STAB is a huge advantage it has over other Grass-types, as it not only pressures common sleep inducers such as Emboar and Druddigon, but also destroys Amoonguss and Roselia, which would normally be threatening to other Grass-types.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>The given EVs allow Exeggutor to outpace minimum Speed Lanturn while also making Exeggutor as powerful and bulky as possible. Hidden Power Fire can be used to hit Steel-types like Escavalier, but it is very difficult to fit into Exeggutor's moveset. Pokemon that resist Exeggutor's weaknesses are good partners. Steelix resists five of Exeggutor's weaknesses and walls Escavalier. In return, Exeggutor can deal with Poliwrath and Qwilfish, which would otherwise give Steelix problems. Entei and Kabutops are also good partners, as they not only destroy Escavalier and Moltres, but also form a dangerous Fire / Water / Grass core. Qwilfish is another solid partner as it can switch into Durant and Entei and either cripple them with Thunder Wave or use them as a setup fodder for Spikes. In return, Exeggutor deals with Rotom-C and Sceptile fairly well. It also deals with non-Hidden Power Lilligant, assuming that Exeggutor has Psyshock and Lilligant uses Sleep Powder the turn Exeggutor switches in. It should be noted that all of the aforementioned Pokemon appreciate Exeggutor's ability to absorb Scald, as many of them fare poorly against bulky Water-types and are greatly hindered when burned.</p>

Code:
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]
Thanks to the combination of Lum Berry and Harvest, Exeggutor can switch into common status moves such as Spore with near impunity and either retaliate with one of its STAB moves or cripple the foe with Sleep Powder
Rest is the main move on this set because it allows Exeggutor to recover all of its HP and can be used Risk-Free thanks to the Lum Berry
Sleep Powder finds its way on the second slot thanks to its ability to incapacitate common switch-ins such as Moltres and Klinklang
Leaf Storm is your main STAB move and thanks to its higher base power, it OHKO's many Pokemon that Giga Drain cannot including Slowking, Lanturn and Walrein
However, Giga Drain can still be used if you prefer a reliable attacking move, but be warned, as missing these KO's could be crucial
Psyshock is you secondary STAB move and it 2HKOs Lilligant after a quiver dance boost, as well as OHKO Roselia and Cryonagal after Stealth Rock
However, Psychic can be used to guarantee a OHKO on Emboar, as well as land a solid 2HKO on Tangrowth and Entei
Exeggutor's Psychic STAB is a huge boon over other Grass types, as it not only pressures common sleep absorbers like Emboar and Druddigon, but also deals with Amoongus and Roselia, who would otherwise be threatening
[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]
EVs allow Exeggutor to out speed minimum speed Lanturn, while also making you as powerful and bulky as possible
Hidden Power Fire can be used to hit Ferroseed hard, but Exeggutor cannot find space for it on its moveset
Pokemon that resist Exeggutor's weaknesses are good partners
Aggron resist 6 of Exeggutor's weaknesses and can wall Escavalier and Durant lacking Superpower, while in return, Exeggutor deals with Steelix and Poliwrath, who would otherwise completely wall Aggron
Entei and Kabutops are also decent partners as they not only beat pokemon threatening to Exeggutor such as Escavalier and Moltres, but also form a dangerous Fire-Water-Grass core
Qwilfish is also a good partner, because it can switch into Durant and Entei and either cripple then with Thunder Wave, or use them as a setup fodder for spikes; both of which increase Exeggutor's effectiveness
In return, Exeggutor deals with Sceptile and Rotom-C fairly well, as well as Lilligant, assuming it uses sleep poweder on the turn exeggutor switches in and does not have Hidden Power
It should be noted that all of the aforementioned Pokemon appreciate Exeggutor's ability to absorb Scald, as many of them fare poorly against Bulky Water types and dislike getting burned

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, I guess it's good that someone's posting it, but I'd like to throw out my opinions on this. First and fore-mostly, I'd change the spread to 156 HP / 252 SpA / 100 Spe, which is enough to outpace uninvested Lanturn; no Poliwrath runs a neutral Speed nature (they're all Relaxed), and the only other relevant Pokemon at that benchmark is SpDef Magneton, which cold walls Eggy. I'd honestly give Psyshock a slash in the fourth moveslot instead just of an AC mention, the extra damage on Pokemon such as Roselia, Amoonguss, and Cryogonal are all pretty crucial at times. This also allows Eggy to safely switch into and 2HKO Lilligant (who could otherwise avoid the 2HKO w/the SpDef boost of QD), making it a capable check to HP Rock variants. Of course, the drop in power does prevent it from ascertaining some important KOs (KOs Entei after 2 SR switch-ins, the guaranteed OHKO on CB Emboar, etc.), and this does prevent Eggy from beating Tangrowth 1v1, so both merit slashes imo, as long as both are discussed for their pros and cons. While you're mentioning its Psychic STAB, it'd be cool if you mention that it allows it to donk some common Sleep absorbers, obviously smashing Emboar and pressuring Entei and Druddigon as well. When mentioning HP Fire mention it allows it to comfortably check Ferroseed, but that Eggy can't really afford to drop any of its moves for it in most cases. If you're mentioning 'mons like Aggron and 'Tops, mention how they appreciate having a Scald "absorber" to fall back on, since both are handled by bulky Waters to some extent (Poliwrath handles both, Scald Momo does decently against 'Tops).

Overall, solid set, thanks for putting it up (finally) n_n

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Qwilfish should definitely be mentioned as a good teammate for the AC of this set imo. Lumrest Exeggutor struggles a lot with things like Escavalier, Durant, and Entei, all of which are handled pretty well by Qwilfish, who can use all of them as Spikes fodder. Qwilfish's Spikes and Thunder Wave heavily benefit Exeggutor's effectiveness imo, by dealing passive damage and bringing threats into KO range and slowing down faster opponents so exeggutor can hit them first, respectively. In return, Exeggutor does well against many of the Pokemon that Qwilfish dislikes facing, such as things like Hidden Power Rock Sceptile, Lilligant, and Rotom-C.

Outside of Resisting each others weaknesses, i'd also mention that Exeggutor matches up well against quite a few of the things that give aggron trouble such as Steelix, and Poliwrath, switching in on them and either putting them to Sleep with Sleep Powder or outright KOing them with Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Psychic etc. Aggron matches up well against Escavalier like Qwilfish too, which is always nice.

Be sure to mention that one of Exeggutor's biggest advantages over other Grass-types of any kind is that Psychic-type STAB. Many of RU's Grass-types have a lot of trouble breaking through things like Amoonguss and Roselia, while Exeggutor has no such issue: simply KOing them with Psyshock/Psychic on the switch. This is a huge advantage and should definitely be mentioned imo.

I also agree with all the changes col49 proposed

I might add more suggestions when i get back, so far you've done a pretty decent job though :).

Welp, I guess it's good that someone's posting it, but I'd like to throw out my opinions on this. First and fore-mostly, I'd change the spread to 156 HP / 252 SpA / 100 Spe, which is enough to outpace uninvested Lanturn; no Poliwrath runs a neutral Speed nature (they're all Relaxed), and the only other relevant Pokemon at that benchmark is SpDef Magneton, which cold walls Eggy. I'd honestly give Psyshock a slash in the fourth moveslot instead just of an AC mention, the extra damage on Pokemon such as Roselia, Amoonguss, and Cryogonal are all pretty crucial at times. This also allows Eggy to safely switch into and 2HKO Lilligant (who could otherwise avoid the 2HKO w/the SpDef boost of QD), making it a capable check to HP Rock variants. Of course, the drop in power does prevent it from ascertaining some important KOs (KOs Entei after 2 SR switch-ins, the guaranteed OHKO on CB Emboar, etc.), and this does prevent Eggy from beating Tangrowth 1v1, so both merit slashes imo, as long as both are discussed for their pros and cons. While you're mentioning its Psychic STAB, it'd be cool if you mention that it allows it to donk some common Sleep absorbers, obviously smashing Emboar and pressuring Entei and Druddigon as well. When mentioning HP Fire mention it allows it to comfortably check Ferroseed, but that Eggy can't really afford to drop any of its moves for it in most cases. If you're mentioning 'mons like Aggron and 'Tops, mention how they appreciate having a Scald "absorber" to fall back on, since both are handled by bulky Waters to some extent (Poliwrath handles both, Scald Momo does decently against 'Tops).

Overall, solid set, thanks for putting it up (finally) n_n
Qwilfish should definitely be mentioned as a good teammate for the AC of this set imo. Lumrest Exeggutor struggles a lot with things like Escavalier, Durant, and Entei, all of which are handled pretty well by Qwilfish, who can use all of them as Spikes fodder. Qwilfish's Spikes and Thunder Wave heavily benefit Exeggutor's effectiveness imo, by dealing passive damage and bringing threats into KO range and slowing down faster opponents so exeggutor can hit them first, respectively. In return, Exeggutor does well against many of the Pokemon that Qwilfish dislikes facing, such as things like Hidden Power Rock Sceptile, Lilligant, and Rotom-C.

Outside of Resisting each others weaknesses, i'd also mention that Exeggutor matches up well against quite a few of the things that give aggron trouble such as Steelix, and Poliwrath, switching in on them and either putting them to Sleep with Sleep Powder or outright KOing them with Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Psychic etc. Aggron matches up well against Escavalier like Qwilfish too, which is always nice.

Be sure to mention that one of Exeggutor's biggest advantages over other Grass-types of any kind is that Psychic-type STAB. Many of RU's Grass-types have a lot of trouble breaking through things like Amoonguss and Roselia, while Exeggutor has no such issue: simply KOing them with Psyshock/Psychic on the switch. This is a huge advantage and should definitely be mentioned imo.

I also agree with all the changes col49 proposed

I might add more suggestions when i get back, so far you've done a pretty decent job though :).
Thanks guys! I implemented all of your suggestions.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I may be crazy for thinking this, but I think Psyshock should be slashed before Psychic for the Psychic STAB option. Most of the things Exeggutor is going after with its Psychic STAB either have equal defenses (Emboar, Druddigon, and Entei) or are much better on the special side (Roselia, Gallade, and Amoonguss) Qwilfish is the only target I can think of that Psychic hits harder and it just gets destroyed by Leaf Storm anyways. Also, as a final reason for using Psyshock over Psychic, special attacking Grass moves hit most physical walls in RU for super effective damage (Rhydon and Poliwrath) or heavy neutral damage (Steelix and Qwilfish) col49 and Molk have covered most of the rest of my thoughts on this set already. Good work so far :)

I may be crazy for thinking this, but I think Psyshock should be slashed before Psychic for the Psychic STAB option. Most of the things Exeggutor is going after with its Psychic STAB either have equal defenses (Emboar, Druddigon, and Entei) or are much better on the special side (Roselia, Gallade, and Amoonguss) Qwilfish is the only target I can think of that Psychic hits harder and it just gets destroyed by Leaf Storm anyways. Also, as a final reason for using Psyshock over Psychic, special attacking Grass moves hit most physical walls in RU for super effective damage (Rhydon and Poliwrath) or heavy neutral damage (Steelix and Qwilfish) col49 and Molk have covered most of the rest of my thoughts on this set already. Good work so far :)
Thanks. I've implemented your suggestion. :)

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
A few more nitpicks:

• Psyshock is you secondary STAB move and it 2HKOs Lilligant after a quiver dance boost, as well as OHKO Roselia and Cryonagal after Stealth Rock
Lilligant OHKOes Eggy at +1 with HP Fire, and 2HKOes with HP Rock (at +1), and because you're slower than it, you will always lose, so that really shouldn't be there.

• Aggron resist 6 of Exeggutor's weaknesses and can wall Escavalier and Durant lacking Superpower
  • In return, Exeggutor deals with Steelix and Poliwrath, who would otherwise completely wall Aggron
These two points should be merged, as they both explain why Aggron is a good partner.

Overall, good job, and I'm surprised this wasn't already a set.

In response to the Lilligant point, the idea is that it can switch into Sleep Powder unphazed and 2HKO w/Psyshock, whereas trying this with Psychic would result in Lilli not being 2HKOed due to the SpDef boost. For this reason it is a decent check to HP Rock Lilligant, though I agree it should be explained more carefully in the write-up (should this get approved obv.).

I have merged the two points talking about Aggron being a good partner, as well as add a small explanation on how Exeggutor can check certain variants of Lilligant.

• Mention specifically what Pokemon it can come in on (Amoonguss, Slowking, and Tangrowth are good examples)
  • Say when Exeggutor should use Rest. For example if the opponent already has a sleeping mon and is likely to switch, Exeggutor should Rest even at about half HP if the opponent still has a Slowking or something. This way it won't be KOed by Fire Blast or something on its next switch in.
  • Use Druddigon as an example of what Sleep Powder is good for instead of Klinklang
  • Mention that Exeggutor has the strongest Leaf Storm in RU (a reason to use it over Lilligant or something)
  • Hidden Power Fire should be used for Escavalier (replace the mention of Ferroseed for it) since Escavalier is otherwise a full counter to this set. HP Fire lures it
  • "which help Exeggutor achieve several key KOs" - be specific or just remove this part

For next time, instead of just listing the obvious like "Rest is used to heal" expand more on how it's played. This will help the reader more and give them an idea of what to do in certain situations. Good job nonetheless!

QC 3/3

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
Got your request to GP Dr. Coconut ^_^

GP Check

ADD
REMOVE
COMMENTS

diff said:
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Thanks to the combination of Lum Berry and Harvest, Exeggutor can switch into common status moves from Pokemon such as Tangrowth, Amoongus,(AC) and Slowking,(AC) and either cripple the foe with Sleep Powder,(AC) or retaliate with one of its STAB moves. In the first slot, Rest is used to heal Exeggutor from residual damage taken from entry hazards and resisted moves,(AC) and is risk-free thanks to the Lum Berry. The timeWhen Exeggutor should use Rest depends on the foe'(Apostrophe)s team.(RP) F;(semi) for example, if Exeggutor is at half health and the foe has a Slowking out, Exeggutor should use Rest immediately so it doesn't get KO'd by Fire Blast the next time it switches into it. In the second slot, Sleep Powder is used to incapacitate common switch-ins such as Moltres and Druddigon. Leaf Storm occupies the third slot, and thanks to its immediate power, OHKOes several Pokemon that Giga Drain could not, including Slowking, Walrein,(AC) and Lanturn. It should be noted that Exeggutor has the strongest Leaf Storm in RU, which is a boon over other Grass -(hyphenate)types likesuch as Sceptile. However, Giga Drain can be use for its reliability, but be warned, as missing out on the aforementioned KOs could be crucial. The last slot is dedicated to your Psychic STAB of choice. Psyshock is generally the better option, as it 2HKOes Lilligant after a qQuiver dDance boost as well asnd OHKOes Roselia and Cryogonagal after Stealth Rock. However, Psychic can be used to guarantee an OHKO on Emboar, as well as land a solid 2HKO on Tangrowth. It should be noted that Exeggutor's Psychic STAB is a huge boon over other Grass -(hyphenate)types, as it not only pressures common sleep inducers likesuch as Emboar and Druddigon, but also destroys Amoongus and Roselia, who would normally be threatening to other Grass -(hyphenate)types.</p> It should always be "Grass-types". Although if mentioning the word "typing", then leave it be as "Grass typing".

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>The Ggiven EVs allow Exeggutor to outpace minimum speed Lanturn, while also making Exeggutor as powerful and bulky as possible. Hidden Power Fire can be used to hit Steel types like Escavalier, but it is very difficult to fit it inton Exeggutor's moveset. Pokemon that resist Exeggutor's weaknesses are good partners. Aggron resist 6s six of Exeggutor's weaknesses and walls Escavalier and Durant lacking Superpower. In return, Exeggutor can deal with Poliwrath and Steeix, who would otherwise completely wall Aggron. Entei and Kabutops are also good partners,(AC) as they not only destroy Escavalier and Moltres, who would otherwise OHKO Exeggutor, but also form a dangerous Fire-Water-Grass core. Qwilfish is also another solid partner asince it can switch into Durant and Entei and either cripple them with Thunder Wave, or use them as a setup fodder for Spikes. In return, Exeggutor deals with Rotom-C and Sceptile fairly well. It also deals with Non non-(hyphenate)Hidden Power Lilligant, assuming that Exeggutor has Psyshock and Lilligant uses Sleep Powder the turn Exeggutor switches in.

Join the two paragraphs
It should be noted that all of the aforementioned Pokemon appreciate Exeggutor's ability to absorb Scald, as many of them fare poorly against Bbulky Water -(hyphenate)types and are greatly hindered when Bburned by Scald.</p> Avoid using the words "like" and "since". Replace the former with "such as", and replace the latter with "as" or "because". Note: I left a "like" in the analysis untouched because "such as" wouldn't have been appropriate there.
There were a lot of issues with Pokegrammar, all of which can be fixed with a detailed look at this. Overall, it was a job well done.

GP Approved 1/2

Last edited:

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
REMOVE CHANGE COMMENTS

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Thanks to the combination of Lum Berry and Harvest, Exeggutor can switch into common status moves from Pokemon such as Tangrowth, Amoonguss,Please tell me this is the only time Amoonguss was spelled incorrectly, I'm not going to double check all of them. Make sure it's fixed and Slowking, and either cripple the foe with Sleep Powder, (RC) or retaliate with one of its STAB moves. In the first slot, Rest is used to heal Exeggutor from residual damage taken from entry hazards and resisted moves, and is risk-free thanks to Lum Berry. When Exeggutor should use Rest depends on the foe's team. For example, if Exeggutor is at half health and the foe has a Slowking out, Exeggutor should use Rest immediately so it doesn't get KOed by Fire Blast the next time it switches into it. In the second slot, Sleep Powder is used to incapacitate common switch-ins such as Moltres and Druddigon. Leaf Storm occupies the third slot, and thanks to its immediate power, OHKOes several Pokemon that Giga Drain could not, including Slowking, Walrein and Lanturn. It should be noted that Exeggutor has the strongest Leaf Storm in RU, which is a boon over other Grass-types like Sceptile. However, Giga Drain can be use for its reliability, but be warned, as missing out on the aforementioned KOs could be crucial. The last slot is dedicated to your Psychic STAB of choice. Psyshock is generally the better option, as it 2HKOes Lilligant after a Quiver Dance boost and OHKOes Roselia and Cryogonal after Stealth Rock. However, Psychic can be used to guarantee an OHKO on Emboar, as well as land a solid 2HKO on Tangrowth. It should be noted that Exeggutor's Psychic STAB is a huge boon over other Grass types, as it not only pressures common sleep inducers such as Emboar and Druddigon, but also destroys Amoonguss and Roselia, who which would normally be threatening to other Grass-types.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>The given EVs allow Exeggutor to outpace minimum Speed Lanturn, (RC) while also making Exeggutor as powerful and bulky as possible. Hidden Power Fire can be used to hit Steel types like Escavalier, but it is very difficult to fit into Exeggutor's moveset. Pokemon that resist Exeggutor's weaknesses are good partners. Aggron resists six of Exeggutor's weaknesses and walls Escavalier and Durant lacking Superpower. In return, Exeggutor can deal with Poliwrath and Steeix, who which would otherwise completely wall Aggron. Entei and Kabutops are also good partners, as they not only destroy Escavalier and Moltres, who would otherwise OHKO Exeggutor, but also form a dangerous Fire-Water-Grass core. Qwilfish is another solid partner, (AC) as it can switch into Durant and Entei and either cripple them with Thunder Wave, (RC) or use them as a setup fodder for Spikes. In return, Exeggutor deals with Rotom-C and Sceptile fairly well. It also deals with non-Hidden Power Lilligant, assuming that Exeggutor has Psyshock and Lilligant uses Sleep Powder the turn Exeggutor switches in. It should be noted that all of the aforementioned Pokemon appreciate Exeggutor's ability to absorb Scald, as many of them fare poorly against bulky Water-types and are greatly hindered when burned by Scald.</p>

[gp]2/2[/gp]

Last edited:
Ok, I've made all your changes.
This is ready to go on-site.
EDIT: this is minor but...
In return, Exeggutor can deal with Poliwrath and Steeix, who which would otherwise completely wall Aggron.
I assume you mean I add a "which" (as it was never in the original analysis).

Just one small thing on top of Gato's changes:

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>The given EVs allow Exeggutor to outpace minimum Speed Lanturn while also making Exeggutor as powerful and bulky as possible. Hidden Power Fire can be used to hit Steel types like Escavalier, but it is very difficult to fit into Exeggutor's moveset. Pokemon that resist Exeggutor's weaknesses are good partners. Aggron resists six of Exeggutor's weaknesses and walls Escavalier and Durant lacking Superpower. In return, Exeggutor can deal with Poliwrath and Steeix, who would otherwise completely wall Aggron. Entei and Kabutops are also good partners, as they not only destroy Escavalier and Moltres, but also form a dangerous Fire-Water-Grass core. Qwilfish is another solid partner as it can switch into Durant and Entei and either cripple them with Thunder Wave or use them as a setup fodder for Spikes. In return, Exeggutor deals with Rotom-C and Sceptile fairly well. It also deals with non-Hidden Power Lilligant, assuming that Exeggutor has Psyshock and Lilligant uses Sleep Powder the turn Exeggutor switches in. It should be noted that all of the aforementioned Pokemon appreciate Exeggutor's ability to absorb Scald, as many of them fare poorly against bulky Water-types and are greatly hindered when burned by Scald.</p>
This should be Fire / Water / Grass core

GP 2.01/2

Also:

It should be noted that Exeggutor's Psychic STAB is a huge boon over other Grass-types, as it not only pressures common sleep inducers such as Emboar and Druddigon, but also destroys Amoonguss and Roselia, who would normally be threatening to other Grass-types.
You forgot the hyphen in Grass-types and I replaced "which" with "who" because you later on refer to Poliwrath and Steelix as "who" here:

...deal with Poliwrath and Steelix, who would otherwise...
Also you typed "Steelix" wrong.

Missed another thing:

Hidden Power Fire can be used to hit Steel-types like Escavalier...
Lastly:

It also deals with non-Hidden Power Lilligant, assuming that Exeggutor has Psyshock and Lilligant uses Sleep Powder the turn Exeggutor switches in.
I believe you mean Lilligant doesn't use Sleep Powder on the turn Exeggutor switches in. This way it still has its Lum Berry intact to do some damage via Psyshock as it goes for the Sleep Powder, otherwise Lilligant could probably sleep spam you as your Lum Berry keeps activating and boost up. I'm not really sure what you're intention here was.

Last edited:

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ugh I was pretty unfocused and missed a bunch of stuff, thanks fuzznip

All of your "who" should be "which" instead; you have to stay consistent throughout the analysis and pokemon are generally referred to as "its" rather than "he/she/who" and you used both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)