Exeggutor

Status
Not open for further replies.
QC: ? / ? / ?
GP: ? / ?

[OVERVIEW]

Generalize what the Pokemon does in the metagame and as a whole and why you should or shouldn't consider using it on your teams.

[SET]
name: All-Out Attacker
move 1: Leaf Storm
move 2: Psyshock
move 3: Ancient Power
move 4: Giga Drain / Sleep Powder
item: Choice Specs / Life Orb
ability: Chlorophyll
nature: Modest
evs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Describe what the moves on the set do.

Set Details
========

Describe the other aspects of the set such as what the EVs do and nature/item.

Usage Tips
========

Describe how to use the Pokemon in question.

Team Options
========

Describe some teammates that would be a good idea to pair with this Pokemon.

[SET]
name: Harvest
move 1: Leaf Storm
move 2: Psyshock
move 3: Ancient Power
move 4: Synthesis
item: Colbur Berry / Yache Berry
ability: Harvest

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Set Details
========

Usage Tips
========

Team Options
========

[SET]
name: Chlorophyll Sweeper
move 1: Sunny Day / Sleep Powder
move 2: Solarbeam
move 3: Psyshock
move 4: Ancient Power
item: Life Orb
ability: Chlorophyll

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Set Details
========

Usage Tips
========

Team Options
========

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]
Other Options
=============

List some options for the Pokemon user that are plausible but not always recommended due to either being not consistent enough or too outclassed by other Pokemon in the metagame.

Checks and Counters
===================

**Insert Threat Here**: Describe why the Pokemon is a threat.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is really really high priority, pls do this
Also are you sure about no sleep slash on harvest bc you could easily drop synthesis for that

On the second set, if you're using colbur, why not hp fire for pawn and leafeon? You get to ko both with some previous damage with that combo and they're both pretty threatening right now. I've never felt I needed ancientpower and I'd say it's less interesting than hp fire right now. Maybe slash it after hp fire if you want.

On the second set, if you're using colbur, why not hp fire for pawn and leafeon? You get to ko both with some previous damage with that combo and they're both pretty threatening right now. I've never felt I needed ancientpower and I'd say it's less interesting than hp fire right now. Maybe slash it after hp fire if you want.
I am not QC either, but I do actually agree with this. The reason for Ancient Power is pretty much solely because Vullaby. On the first set, this makes sense because Choice Specs Ancient Power 2HKOes Vullaby, but with a berry, it doesn't. No point running a move for a Pokemon you can't actually KO because of Roost.

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
I am not QC either, but I do actually agree with this. The reason for Ancient Power is pretty much solely because Vullaby. On the first set, this makes sense because Choice Specs Ancient Power 2HKOes Vullaby, but with a berry, it doesn't. No point running a move for a Pokemon you can't actually KO because of Roost.
A 3-way slash with Giga/HP Fire/Sleep Powder sounds good for the berry sets to replace ancient power.

Sunny day set should also have HP Fire slashed with Ancient Power, you don't want to be walled by Tangela/Geist.

TONE

I don't have to take this. I'm going for a walk.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
How about we just hold off on any changes to the sets as Exeggutor might not even be here in the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)