UPU Sign UPS Closed

hi, due to time zones, im only able to do it before 4:30 pm miami time, (thats how i calculated it) i could push to 5 depending how long the draft is. if u could calc the time using ur position and Southampton england, as references to calc the time more exact

I'm on vacation that week, but I may still be available. If not, I will PM you my picks tomorrow LHP14Florida. Also, RIP Virachi. ;(

I need access to the doc, i pmed you my gmail LHP14Florida. Also, I might be able to do the draft on Monday, probably. Everyone join the chatzy as soon as you see this btw

THIS IS THE FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT. DRAFT WILL BE 7:30 EST MONDAY AUGUST 2,2015. If u can't make it PM ME THE MONS U WANT TO DRAFT AND ALOT OF BACK UPS

k draft is set, im pretty sure u should close the league new application wise
Can we have the draft at 9 pm est on Monday
honestly it was the final announcement i dont think he will change it now, just pm one of us ur picks and we will do it for you
GL to everyone who enters #HelioliskPride

Last edited:
Hey could someone put the chatzy link in the chat? I need it just in case I lose it on my vacation tomorrow.

Btw my team is Magcargo Tel-Aviv not macargo and smh Its the Pokemon Magcargo + Maccabi Tel-Aviv.
You know, there are sport clusb from outside the US and mine is based on one and thats how they do it in the gba which I think is better then to pick a pokemon you like and adding a place that starts with same letter. but thats just me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)