1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

[Experimental] Final Fantasy V - Game Over!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Acklow, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Daenym

Daenym

Acklow worked hard on this game

Big text still getting smaller :O

Well, LS, I'm interested in knowing what prompted you to vote me, but ok. Whenever you get on IRC lemme know.

Johann, I dunno if you're reading the rules quite right.

I was under the impression the "lynch" counts for 1 attack against a person. And then any "attacking" role is going to count for another attack. That's something to ask Ack about, though. But getting 16 exp from being a lynch target is a bit too obviously broken, imo.

I dunno how to deal extra lynch damage, though.
  2. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

like i said earlier, i would REALLY like an explanation about how missions stack

actually i'd love an explanation regarding a lot of things
  3. theangryscientist

theangryscientist

JOHANN IS THE BEST

Lady Salamence, why are you voting for both Daenym and LifeAdmiral?
  4. pok101

pok101

Johann is the best and Acklow worked very hard on this game.
    also anyone want to form an alliance my letters are itu
  5. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

because I'm pro

Show Hide
    JOHANN IS THE BEST Acklow worked very hard on this game
  6. Daenym

Daenym

Oh, derp moment. I meant Von, not Johann, in my last post. I blame the fact that I'd just woken up XD
  7. little gk

little gk <Birkal> I will quit everything I do on smogon
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Johann is the best

yeah, I'm down with a role for now
    vote lady salamence

of course this is early enough for me to be open to a change!
  8. pok101

pok101

JOHANN IS THE BEST Acklow worked very hard on this game
    vote lady salamance
    because im cool like that
  9. smashlloyd20

smashlloyd20

Johann is the best

Acklow worked very hard on this game

I assume it's because you lynched him. For now I'm not going to lynch anybody.

My letters are O,T,U. Any possible alliance makers contact me.
  10. Paperblade

Paperblade

Johann is the best

My letters are A R L if anyone is interested.
  11. Terrador

Terrador

Acklow worked hard on this game; also, I'm going to Lynch Lady Salamence.

Also, I would wish to inform you all that my letters are I, Y, and P. If we could share a keyword, I'm going to get in touch with you shortly.

Also, Acklow worked hard on this game; thanks to you for putting in so much effort to make this a good experience.
  12. Terrador

Terrador

Since editing is unallowed, due the fact that Acklow has worked very hard on this game and doesn't want anyone to cheat, I'm forced to double-post to note something:

WHY IS LADY SALAMENCE TARGETING TWO PEOPLE WITH HER LYNCH?

It appears that she is a VERY strong Melee character: being able to hit two people is a downright frightening ability. Perhaps we should discuss the implications of allowing her to have so much experience from the get-go..

Admittedly, if she proves to be too strong (or the enemy of somebody in a 5+ character alliance that actually works together), the damage we've dealt today should be a huge step in nerfing her. Yada yada yada thoughts.
  13. vonFiedler

vonFiedler You're only a rebel from the waist down
    is a Community Contributor

Editing isn't against the rules, you just can't edit in Johann is the best, which is what you were supposed to be doing during the first 3 cycles. Also, I'm pretty sure Lady Salamence is just being weird and I doubt she is significantly more powerful than anyone else.
  14. LifeAdmiral

LifeAdmiral

Since JOHANN IS THE BEST and Acklow has worked very hard on this game, I'm changing my vote.

Unvote.
    Attack Terrador14 with all of my might.
  15. the interwebs

the interwebs

Johann is the best

letters are ORY

good luck everyone

also, dual lynching is a frightening prospect indeed. lynch lady salamence lynch capefeather
    not to mention XP gain
  16. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

here to mention how interwebs' letters are orgy without the g

yes, this is a contributing post
  17. capefeather

capefeather YOU CAN'T STOP THE FORDS
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

JOHANN IS THE BEST

Also, I'm going to hold off on lynching until I figure out what to do. All this attacking Lady Salamence can't be completely safe... I mean, it's possible that there's some kind of mechanic going on, and even if she's just being weird, it's possible that someone could take advantage of he- uh I mean a possible early level 4 ally.
  18. the interwebs

the interwebs

posting to say i have a horrible limit on my internet useage, and thus cannot use IRC outside between what is 21:00 and 18:00 for me.
    well, that's what the limits currently are, anyway, they're between 22:00 and 11:00 in the weekends. supposedly. anyone who needs to discuss things with me right now just PM on smogon. Lady salamence's dual lynch could be a lot of things, including simple stupidity. we are giving LS extra XP by lynching early, but i doubt that will really quite spell our doom. on the other hand, it might in fact do exactly that, or it might spell or doom if we DON'T vote for her death. judging by what i know currently, it seems the best to lynch her early on for XP gain.

tl;dr: lynch lady salamence, get XP.
  19. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

like the PM i got from von?
  20. the interwebs

the interwebs

wait, this is getting rather confusing

what was in that PM from von? what does it have to do with this situation?

in the mean time, Don't trade around your items with vonfiedler. he seems sorta suspicious at the time. although that might be a trick from lady salamence. you never know, jeez.

either way, i'm no longer lynching lady salamence; not with all this. seems sorta dangerous. let's see who the second most popular lynch target is. i'd like that XP.

EDIT: apparently, life, daenym, and terrador. life and dae are who LS apparently wants dead, and terrador is targeted by life randomly.

this is a all rather confusing, but i want that dang XP. i'll wait for tomorow morning to do aim my vote.

EDIT2: completely missing the XP from johann is the best, god damnit. all your posts. :C, also, i'm interested in gaming items around, if you have an item and a craving for bonus XP, contact me
  21. vonFiedler

vonFiedler You're only a rebel from the waist down
    is a Community Contributor

interwebs, are you afraid of me being mafia? Cause there isn't one. Just so you know. Just in case you didn't get the memo. That, and it was your idea to trade items, so if you are gonna chickenshit out of free exp please don't involve me in the thread k thanks.

JOHANN IS THE BEST
  22. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence

<LS> Note: I will not answer if I'm insane or superpowerful with 2 votes.
  23. Wild Eep

Wild Eep pet pet pet
    is a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

I think a lot of people are overthinking this vote situation. Anyway, I'm inclined to say that either one of insane or superpowerful would be a good reason to stick with the vote as the way it is. In other news, I would like any and all people with the letter K to kontact me posthaste. I will be your best friend, and you'll get free exp. Get with it or be left behind.

JOHANN IS THE BEST
  24. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

i love how the four people who didn't do shit are ruining this game's progression!!
  25. Terrador

Terrador

So guys...

Existence of a wolf. Possible? Problem?

Also, BT, that does not count as an intelligent post; contribute to the game and avoid whoring EXP.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)